Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can't Vote for Site-Wide Shiny Hunt?
cuddlybadger
post Jul 5 2017, 09:56 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 236 494

Active Squad

Whenever I go to the page to vote for the shiny hunt I get told I needed to have registered, validated, and become a member of GPX before the vote opened. The thing is: my account is at least a year old. I became a validated member way before this would even be a problem. I'm pretty sure I've even voted on SWSH pokemon before.

I don't really understand what's going on here.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Jul 5 2017, 02:08 PM
Post #2

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

As your forum post will tell you, you are in the Newbie group. You need to be in the Member group to vote. If you had read the Help Page, you would have seen this in the Site-Wide Shiny Hunt section:

QUOTE(Help Page)
To become a member, you must either make ten posts in forums that contribute to post count on the GTS+ forums, or you must unlock all the Newbie-level achievements - Hatcher, Breeder, Clicker, Trainer and Feeder - from the first achievement set.

--------------------
+Quote Post

cuddlybadger
post Jul 5 2017, 11:08 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 236 494

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Jul 5 2017, 03:08 PM) *
As your forum post will tell you, you are in the Newbie group. You need to be in the Member group to vote. If you had read the Help Page, you would have seen this in the Site-Wide Shiny Hunt section:

QUOTE(Help Page)
To become a member, you must either make ten posts in forums that contribute to post count on the GTS+ forums, or you must unlock all the Newbie-level achievements - Hatcher, Breeder, Clicker, Trainer and Feeder - from the first achievement set.

Oh! I completely missed that bit. Thank you very much for clarifying that. I didn't realize that my status on the forum side of GPX affected things on the clicker side.
Thanks again!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:48 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.