Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Favorite japanese theme, my favorites are...
Berycled
post Oct 15 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 629

Active Squad

Mind you, these aren't in order of how much I love them. I love all three of these equally.

Pokemon Symphonic Melody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhClN64C70c...feature=related

This is my absolute favorite. Its adorable! I love the images of the legendaries leading mass swarms of pokemon over the landscape and the humorous images of Brock's romantic dreams being thwarted by munchlax and especially Ash courageously charging the Regis and the images of the legendary birds and deoxys and the three johto wolves. It shows that the animators remembered the pokemon generations that came before that one as well as the "new school" hoen pokemon.

Spurt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN6bdhp8w3U...ec-HM-fresh+div

My second favorite is Spurt for similar reasons. First of all because it pays homage to generations of pokemon that Ash has raised before. Second for the shots of Haruka's rivals and her pokemon flexing their attacks for the camera and third for the attention paid pokemon that Ash has raised and then released, such as Lapras and Butterfree and Butterfree's shiny mate.

Diamond and Pearl opening 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VekT0KNJb1w

This is my favorite opening of all time. First of all I love the tone of the melody. Second of all I love the way it shows all the happy little sinnoh pokemon going about their business and the fact that it seems to focus more on Ash and Paul kinda reminds me of the early days when all Ash could think about doing was beating Gary at his own game.

--------------------

For now, my collection of noveltie species is complete, including the new summer swinub however, i'm looking for shinies, for specific genders, for specific users (YES! i want a dracowymsy bred by commander wymsy and a zergoose bred by Zerxer and a Bidofo bred by Big Bidoof! Wanna make something of it?) and the goal is always pure breeding pairs whenever possible.

I finally got all the corrupted forms, after lots of hard work. i do need lugia. since i turned the only one i got into shadow lugia. i need ditto and i need unown and lots of legendaries.

however, new novelties are coming out all the time, and if new ones come out, i will need them.

Currently breeding winter vulpix and summer swinub.
Currently hunting a male shelderboy.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Netbug009
post Nov 20 2009, 08:12 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 555

Favorite Pokemon:

I haven't listened to a lot of them yet, but from what I have heard I really like HIGH TOUCH 2009.

--------------------

I return clicks no matter how many you give me! grin.gif

Jesus is LORD!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:19 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.