Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Shiny Tracker! [v3.1.1] | Last Updated: October 16, 2023, Includes: JavaScript feature, alternative tracker, info box on hover
Level-X
post May 17 2021, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Pokémon Icons added to v3.1+ (click to show)

GPX+ Shiny Tracker is a community project that is subject to regular updates. Any suggestions or contributions to updates are welcome.
Please message me if you have an issue with anything. I can be reached on the forums or on discord (Level-X#4607).

The project is hosted on GitHub. There you'll see a list of files in the repository.

QUOTE("GitHub File Names")
Getting Started.html
It has information on how to use the basic functions. It's very helpful!

GPX+ Shiny Tracker Ultimate.html
The Shiny Tracker with gender differences included.

GPX+ Shiny Tracker.html
The Shiny Tracker without gender differences.

README.md
A file created by GitHub. Allows you to view the latest information on where and how to download new and past versions of the tracker.

Script-ClickProgress.js
A Javascript file made by Cycloneblaze. This gives you the option of easily adding the shinies you've collected with a mouse click over using manual code.

Style.css
This goes alongside the HTML files. Essentially, it holds the design and makes everything look pretty.

» » » Direct Download for GPX+ Shiny Tracker v3.1.1 « « «
It's always recommended that you download the latest version!
If you have problems with the direct download you can download on GitHub's website here

Current version changes
v3.1.1 (click to show)

Past version changes
v3.1 (click to show)

v3.0 (click to show)

v2.5 (click to show)

v2.4 (click to show)

v2.3 (click to show)

v2.2 (click to show)

v2.1 (click to show)

v2.0 (click to show)

v1.0 (click to show)

The below information may look like a lot at first glance because I'm trying to be thorough, but everything is super simple to do!

Can you give me an example of how the tracker looks like? (click to show)

How do I edit the GPX+ Shiny Tracker with HTML? (click to show)

How do I edit the GPX+ Shiny Tracker with JavaScript? (click to show)

Miscellaneous Q&A (click to show)

I hope this tool is of some use to at least some of you. Thank you to whoever ends up using this tracker, and a big thank you to Cycloneblaze for adding the JavaScript feature, and Rookie Roo for giving ideas and helping to create the GPX+ Shiny Tracker Ultimate. This tool is easily customizable if you know some basic HTML and CSS. Please feel free to share any creations you might make from or for this tool!

Did you know? (click to show)

I made some buttons you can use to share both the GPX+ Discord server and the GPX+ Shiny Tracker. Feel free to use them in your forum signature if you choose!

This post has been edited by Level-X: Oct 16 2023, 06:12 PM

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post May 17 2021, 10:35 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

You LITERALLY spoil me X, I was thinking of trying to do my own thingy with PAIN and TEARS, but now this might make it WAAAAAY easier than what I could've come up with.

HECK YEAH I will use it! THANK YOU!

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

+Quote Post

Eryth Violet
post May 17 2021, 10:56 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 400

Shiny

Cool tool! Thanks for sharing it with us.

--------------------

hi kingis
+Quote Post

Professor Eucaly...
post May 17 2021, 11:42 PM
Post #4

Not really Australian, but Koalas still bite me.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 534

GODSQUAD

This is quite handy, thank you! I have hangups on not counting shinies I've released nor shinies I've gotten from the Safari Zone - I also don't organize them at all so this is useful for me. It also might get me to do more stuff in dex order because I'm too lazy to fill out every region atm.

Here's my own Kanto so far - pretty empty, innit? (click to show)

This post has been edited by Professor Eucalyptus: May 18 2021, 12:14 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Level-X
post May 18 2021, 06:34 PM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Squad

Hello everyone! Thanks for the responses in the thread, good to see other people finding this useful!

Cycloneblaze has added some neat features to the tracker! (Version 2.1) It now has Javascript and when you click a Pokemon on the page it will automatically count that you have it and update the progress bar too! (It doesn't update the code in the HTML file saying so, but your browser will store the information on it's own. Keep in mind that the Javascript data is removed if you clear site data through the browser! To get around that update the HTML by backing up the Javascript changes!)

For those who have downloaded Version 1.0 and want to use Version 2.1
It's now super easy to add which Pokemon you have, with just a simple click! It is recommended that you download this latest version as it will be easier for you to add new Pokemon in the future. (As some of the HTML code was changed from IDs to Class)

How to backup Javascript changes (click to show)

The main post of this thread was organized better and updated to include the newest information.

This post has been edited by Level-X: May 22 2021, 07:14 PM

--------------------

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Level-X
post Oct 1 2022, 02:12 AM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Squad

Hello everyone, today v3.0 is released. I have decided to make a new post here to bump up the thread since it's been over a year since I made the thread and I want to point out some cool new additions.

First, there have been a lot of small changes and some bigger ones. Here is one example: When you hover over Pokemon they will now fully light up, have a glow border around the icon, show their Pokedex number, name, form, and typing.

View GIF Example (Large)

The main tracker has removed all gender differences and now works just like the GPX+ Pokedex. Where you only need one form to count it owned.
The GPX+ Gender Tracker has been renamed to GPX+ Shiny Tracker Ultimate and now clearly displays gender forms like this:

There are many other changes and things became a lot more organized. You can see all the changes and the download in the updated main post above.
Thank you!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Level-X
post Sep 26 2023, 10:30 AM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Squad

Today I updated the Tracker to v3.1 - all the changes can be found in the main post under the changelog section, but some of the bigger things include:

- Icons for Galarian Meowth, Galarian Slowpoke, Galarian Slowbro, Galarian Farfetch'd, Galarian Slowking, Solgaleo [Radiant Sun], Lunala [Full Moon], Chewtle, Drednaw, Arrokuda, Barraskewda, Perrserker, Sirfetch'd, Indeedee (Male/Female), Dreepy, Drakloak, Dragapult, Eternatus, Sprigatito, Floragato, and Meowscarada were added.
- Placeholder data for Pokémon introduced in Scarlet and Violet and The Teal Mask DLC was added.
- Changed display to show two rows of Pokémon per box instead of one row.
- Gender information now appears on hover. (Example below)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:30 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.