Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Big Storm in US!
FirePower
post May 19 2017, 01:50 AM
Post #1

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

If you live in the eastern United States, look out for that big storm that's coming accross the country! Especially northeast of Oklahoma. There is liable to be strobg winds, hail, and even tornadoes.

The storm is passing over mostly Missouri, Iowa, south Kansas, north Arkansas, and east Oklahoma right now, and looks like it'll hit Illinois hard next. (It already has, in some areas.) Kentucky as well. Granted, I'm no meteorologist, but that's what my uneducated eye can tell.

Juat in case you didn't see it on the news or anything, so you'll know to he prepared!

This is a weather radar you can check out. You'll probably have to find the storm. (It's got a lot more red than what's raining in Boston at the time of writing.)

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:48 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.