Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Following a Maiden Voyage!, lolanime
TSS
post Jan 29 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #41

Taste the rainbow!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 391

TSS FTW

"Oh wait... I do know where we're going, but I forgot... Hang on." Millennia started rummaging in her pockets and her bag for the boat ticket. Unable to find it, she turned back to Ryan with an apologetic look on her face.

"Oh well. We'll know soon enough I guess," Ryan said, "Anyway, what're you thinking about this tournament?"
Millennia opened her mouth to answer, but closed it suddenly so she could actually think about it. Shinx... The one thought that came to her head when she thought about battling. Was it good enough? Closing her eyes, Millennia sighed out the words,

"I'm confident that Shinx can do something that means something to me. I DO want to win - or at least get somewhere in - this competition." Though she thought this would be another sin to the Goddess Verity that her mother had her grow up believing in, Millennia found that as she spoke the words, they seemed to be the truth. She smiled, thinking of a simple strategy. Nothing seemed to make sense however. All the battling vocabulary Wattson had spoken when he directed her to Furoh didn't seem to go in, she didn't know what it meant. "But... Could you tell me a bit about battling stuff... Like, for example, Critical Hits, advantages... They mean nothing to me at the moment," she asked.

Ryan took a deep breath and began explaining all sorts of bits and pieces to explain all of the stuff.

--------------------
[align=center]~I am GTS+'s Violent and Dangerous Rioter~
~I am TSS~

[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Milo
post Jan 29 2009, 02:11 PM
Post #42

Future GTS+ PL Rock Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 898

The Team of Rock

Ryan took a deep breath and began explaining all sorts of bits and pieces to explain all of the stuff.

The room had emptied by the time Ryan was done. “Gosh, it’s gotten late, well good night!” Ryan hugged Millennia and gave her a kiss on the cheek, he couldn’t believe what he’d just and he was so red from blushing he would make a fire hydrant jealous, he looked up and saw Millennia had a small smile.

“I’m so sorry, it just happened.” Ryan tried to apologize.

“It’s, it’s okay… well, uh good night.”

What an awkward way to finish off the night, Ryan opened the huge wooden doors and walked towards the stairway, the carpet slipped under his feet and he stumbled, Ryan looked around, nobody was there.

Ryan opened up his door and walked in, “Okay you can come out now Seel!” Ryan finally allowed the white ball of fur out of its container, “You too, Nidoran!” The smell of the puke was unbearable; he threw it out in the toilet and washed the bin. Ryan saw that his roommate had not shown up yet if they were ever going to.

OOC (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by Milo: Jan 30 2009, 03:26 PM

--------------------

Avatar and Signature by Mark 331
+Quote Post

TSS
post Jan 29 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #43

Taste the rainbow!
Group Icon

TSS FTW

Millennia stood stunned for over 5 minutes, it was quite a surprise for her to be kissed by an almost complete stranger. Still, it seemed she had found a friend. When she finally caught up with herself, she found Shinx playing with her feet, trying to make her walk. Kicking her leg out, Millennia moaned,

"Quit it... This is a free country, I'm allowed to waste time whenever I want!"
She picked up Shinx and left the room, looking for the room number she was supposed to be in, the one thing she actually remembered from the ticket. Sadly, everyone was paired with someone else for a room, and this was the last thing Millennia wanted. "Shinx and Seel will have to get used to new people and Pokemon, and I'll have to have non-stop company," she thought bitterly.

She continued thinking these thoughts until she drifted on to other subjects, like the tournament. Hoping that she would remember all the information she had been given was useless, when she was stressed, Millennia remembered nothing. All of a sudden, the room numbers caught her eye.

121... 122... 123.... 124...

Here she was. Room #125. Taking a deep breath and pushing back her hair, she entered.
And the first person she saw was...
Ryan. She shut her eyes and thought,

"Just like we needed to be together again tonight... Hell, this'll be embarrassing."
"Hey, wassup?" she asked casually, making him jump.
"Er... I'm fine... Why are you here?" Millennia could tell by the look on his face that he had the same thought as she had.
"Roommates it seems."

Millennia began stroking Shinx, who was still in her arms. She sat down in the nearest chair to do so.

OOC (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by The Serenity Spirit: Mar 1 2009, 05:23 AM

--------------------
~I am TSS~

[/align]
+Quote Post

Milo
post Jan 30 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

The Team of Rock

“Look, I’m really sorry about the... the... well you know what I mean. I hope it won’t affect our friendship.” Ryan started blushing again.

Seel nudged Ryan as if to say “Introduce me!”

“Well, this is Seel.” Ryan spoke in a clear tone, obviously irritated by the outgoing ball of fluff; he was the complete opposite of Ryan. Seel, being the Pokémon she was went up to Millennia and gave her a lick on the hand, obviously more interested in Shinx she put her chin on Millennia’s leg and sniffed Shinx vigorously.

Nidoran sat on the small bed, he was being calm and obedient as usual, obviously interested in Millennia and Shinx, but not wanting to annoy Ryan.
“This is Nidoran; he won’t do anything until I give him permission to, and Seel is obviously not that obedient yet as you can see.” Nidoran was still waiting for the go-ahead from Ryan, “Nidoran you can say hello,” Nidoran budged a little, losing his control, “if Millennia says its okay. Well Millennia, is it okay?”

--------------------

+Quote Post

TSS
post Jan 30 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #45

Taste the rainbow!
Group Icon

TSS FTW

"Of course, it's perfectly OK! Also, I guess my Seel wouldn't want Shinx and I to have ALL the attention, so..." Millennia started searching her pockets for Seel's Pokeball. "Lint, lint, lint, lint... Bingo!" she exclaimed brightly while picking up the bit of fluff. She threw the little red-and-white ball in a way so that it came right back to her. Her Seel popped out and gave a seal-like bark.

Nidoran suddenly bounded up to her, making her jump. She squeaked quietly and then giggled. Looking up at Ryan, it seemed he was laughing a bit too. It must have been quite strange to see someone as neat as Millennia all crazy-haired and covered in creatures. Otherwise it wouldn't be funny.

"You a bit cramped?" Ryan questioned jokingly.
"Yeah, pretty much." Millennia concluded the laughing as she gently pushed the Pokemon away and placed Shinx on the floor, who stood there blankly. Seel went off with Seel 2 and Millennia praised Nidoran.

"Good for a contest," was her remark.

It was the perfect jokey way to end a night that had already ended. Then Millennia spoiled it by saying,

"Well, what should we do now? We've had a rather Pokemon-y meeting so now what?"

This post has been edited by The Serenity Spirit: Jan 30 2009, 02:00 PM

--------------------
~I am TSS~

[/align]
+Quote Post

Milo
post Jan 30 2009, 03:17 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

The Team of Rock

“I guess we could wander the ship or just go to bed, I’m pretty tired, but I’m willing to explore the boat with you if you want.” Ryan answered the question with an obvious lean to the one choice.

Ryan was getting rather impatient waiting for the next day, just itching to battle, itching to get into Furoh and start the adventure, he definitely wanted Millennia along. Ryan was growing fond of Millennia.

OOC (click to showhide)

--------------------

+Quote Post

torpidEccentric
post Jan 30 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #47

(っ°Д°)っ
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 997

Helios Conference

Shiro had the time fly by. He said his goodbyes to Travis and Emily as he walked out the doors.
God... that was really awesome. Fanciness isn't so hard. He thought in his mind, as he walked into the sleeping quarters of the ship. It had already become pitch dark outside, so when he walked inside he lost his balance and almost fell due to the rapid change in lighting.
"Gah!" He screamed by accident, "My eyes..."
He stopped where he was and sat down crossing his legs and and started to rub his eyes.

--------------------

Credits here (click to show)

+Quote Post

TSS
post Jan 31 2009, 08:22 AM
Post #48

Taste the rainbow!
Group Icon

TSS FTW

Millennia heard a distant shriek and her option turned suddenly to 'go to sleep.' She assumed that someone yelling at this time of night was either drunk or a very weird person.

"Er... I'm going to bed I think... G'night," she remarked, yawning at the perfect time. "Also, don't mind if you hear noises in the early morning, that's my sad excuse for practicing music when I wake up."

"OK..." Ryan said slowly, sounding a bit confused/disbelieving.

"Competition'll come sooner!" Millennia pointed out as she gave Ryan a cheery wave and went into the bathroom so she could look in the mirror as she took the pins out of her hair. Her appearance was a shock to her - her face all warm and red, her hair on end like a big, fluffy cloud and her eyes pink from tiredness. She shook her hair out and left the room, thinking. Not of anything going on at the time, but of her family and her new little brother. She wondered how they were doing. Feeling guilty for not doing it before, Millennia sat down and pulled her phone from her pocket. She was about to call them when she remembered that it was probably 11 o'clock at night and they'd all be sleeping. Instead, she wrote a long text message, using proper grammar. Then her thoughts strayed to all of Mauville City, then Wattson. She wondered if anyone had beaten him yet. Her through the thoughts were shattered as a long howl was heard outside and the light from the moon shone onto her through the gap in the curtains. It reminded her of a Pokemon move.

"Shinx, how do you feel about tomorrow?" Millennia looked down at the little Pokemon to whom she always spread her thoughts to, only to see that it was fast asleep, with no sign of waking up. Sighing, Millennia decided she should be too.

--------------------
~I am TSS~

[/align]
+Quote Post

Milo
post Jan 31 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #49

Group Icon

The Team of Rock

"Competition'll come sooner!" Millennia pointed out as she gave Ryan a cheery wave and went into the bathroom so she could look in the mirror as she took the pins out of her hair.

Ryan watched Millennia’s back as she drifted off into the tiny, little bathroom, he noticed a white scar, he’d ask her about it tomorrow, tonight he didn’t want to talk to her much more, after the kiss.

Ryan thought about everything that had happened in the day, he often reflected on his day before he went to bed, but this time, he also thought about the coming day, the tournament and his adventure after he had arrived in Furoh, would Millennia come with him?

Nidoran started to cuddle Ryan’s arm and eventually fell asleep with his head on Ryan’s lap. Ryan heard Millennia in the bathroom, “probably knocked something over” he thought to himself.

“So Nidoran how you feeling about the tournament” Nidoran woke up, looked at Ryan’s face and shook his head from side to side. “Come on you’re great and you know Seel’s always got your back!” Nidoran still had a nervous look on his face; he was usually a lot more confident than this.

Millennia came out of the bathroom, her hair was fixed, and Ryan thought she was pretty before.

“Well, G’night!” Millennia didn’t notice Ryan staring at her.

“G-g-g’night!” The stutter was back.

Then a thought just hit Ryan, “WHERE THE HELL IS SEEL?!”

--------------------

+Quote Post

TSS
post Jan 31 2009, 09:38 AM
Post #50

Taste the rainbow!
Group Icon

TSS FTW

"Oi Millennia?! Have you seen Seel anywhere?! My one, I mean!" Ryan shouted, a lot louder than he meant to be in his panic. Millennia opened her eyes and searched her bad, tired memory.

"I think she was in the bath tub..." she remembered, slamming her head back onto the pillow. She had a strange feeling that she wasn't going to sleep that night. Still, it didn't matter much. Tiredness affected her memory and her mood but not her skills. "Like I have battle skills anyway..." she thought bitterly. It seemed that memory was more important for the next day than strategy. She pulled her covers up more and began dreading what might happen. It was only when she was alone that she thought negatively.

"Are you sure she was here?" Ryan's voice trailed through the room. Millennia groaned at these words. Her mind was asleep despite her seemingly awake being. She didn't want to give a flat "No." response, nor did she want to lie about the whereabouts of Seel. Opening her mouth to speak, she decided to let anything come out. She would regret it later, most certainly, but at the moment she didn't really care about regret.

"Er... I'm pretty sure, you know? I never opened the door so I don't think she can be outside... Are you sure you don't have her with you?" was Millennia's random choice of words. Not half bad but not half good. No reply came quickly, so thoughts overcame Millennia again. Her little brother who's name she didn't know - he was born while Millennia was traveling to Kanto to get one the SS Anne and no name had been decided on before then. Her parents and all of the Mauville folk. The power plant and the water. She didn't know why she was thinking all this, it could've been any reason, but she was quite sure it was sadness. She wanted them to see her glory in the competition and treat her like a 15 year-old, not a baby. But they weren't there. Her thoughts trailed off to a dead-end, and she was fast asleep.

--------------------
~I am TSS~

[/align]
+Quote Post

The Dark Knight
post Jan 31 2009, 12:26 PM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 3 279

Active Squad

Travis bid his new friends goodbye as he got up from the elaborate dining table. It had been quite the pleasurable dinner on the luxury cruise. He had met some new people, many of them now his new friends. There had been the responsible Emily Shatterglass and the funny and likable Shiro Kurosaki (or at least Travis thought so). The peculiar looking Millennia Lovaria and obnoxious Ryan Bent topped off all of his new acquaintances. It had saddened Travis that he had not seen the boy he had met earlier, the one in the suit, but then realized it would have been hard to find him in the masses of fancily dressed people.

Travis had beaten the rush out of the dining hall, as most people were still finishing their desserts. It amazed Travis how quickly it could get dark on a luxury cruise. The sky was midnight black, and it was hard to see. For some reason, it seemed that most of the lights on the cruise had gone out, and Travis found himself feeling the wall and walking down the hallway by touch. Suddenly Travis bumped into an unseen figure, causing him to fall forward into the darkness of the night. "Ah!" Travis screamed as he tumbled to the ground. Whatever he had tripped over, it was big, large enough to make him trip at least. "Who's there?" Travis asked, not really expecting a reply as he didn't even know if it was a person he had tripped over.

~

Far away, dark figures huddled around in the darkness of the night.

“All…-all set boss” a short man shakily and uncertainly spoke into the darkness. “Most of the lights are out, just like you wanted.”

“I want ALL of them out!” a chilling voice commanded

“Right away boss, right away!” the pathetic man trembled as he went back to fumbling around with the fuse box.

“Excellent,” the authoritative man replied. “All is going according to plan. We should be in full operation in two hours. KEEP GOING!” the man suddenly. The mission was simple; he was not to fail. Failure was not an option.

--------------------

Roleplaying Characters (click to showhide)

Clicky
+Quote Post

torpidEccentric
post Jan 31 2009, 12:31 PM
Post #52

(っ°Д°)っ
Group Icon

Helios Conference

As Shiro's eyes began to feel better, he opened his eyes. At first, a bit of darkness. Then, he started to see the brightly lit hallway.
"Great," he muttered as his vision returned.
He then got up, dizzy a bit from getting up so suddenly, and regained his balence.
He stretched, and he heard a voice. He could only make out some parts saying, "...Millennium! Have...Seel...?! ...Mine's...!"
From what he's guessing, someone had lost their Seel. He walked over to the source of the panic, Room 125. He then knocked on the door. He wanted to help them out, he would want the same if one of his Pokémon went missing.

--------------------

+Quote Post

TSS
post Jan 31 2009, 01:03 PM
Post #53

Taste the rainbow!
Group Icon

TSS FTW

Tap. Tap. BANG, BANG. What was that? Was it someone firing a gun? Was it a volcano?

Neither, as Millennia soon realized. It was someone knocking on the door. Slowly, Millennia got up to go answer the door, her lit-up phone catching her eye. Doing maths with a sleeping brain isn't easy, but Millennia managed to calculate the time she had been asleep.
"11:46 - 11:51 = ... 5 minutes I've been asleep..." she thought, disgruntled. The banging on the door was becoming louder than ever, but it didn't bother Millennia that much. She kept living in a woken sleep. Her brain automatically started doing more maths:
1 knock + 3 knocks = 4 knocks... Heh heh..." she giggled inside for no reason at all, then suddenly a crash was heard - but inside the room. Evidently Ryan was either dancing around with joy after finding Seel, or knocking stuff over in anger, or doing the same by accident. The latter seemed the most likely to Millennia.

"Let me the (*insert swear here*) in! C'MON!" the voice from outside was yelling. It was then the Millennia actually remembered what she had gotten up for.

"Coming!" she trilled, then quietly to herself, "My memory is fail..."
She opened the door and saw someone who she seemed to have seen before, but she wasn't sure where. "Hi, what're you doing here?" she asked.
"I heard the Seel problem. All sorts of yelling coming from in here," the man said, raising his voice to show how it'd been.
"What I heard was; MILLENNIUM! HAVE... SEEL?! MINE'S..." His voice seemed similar to the shriek Millennia had heard almost 40 minutes ago now.
"Not millennium. Millennia. It's my name," Millennia replied. As the man came in with no invitation, he said without looking at her,
"Shiro."

--------------------
~I am TSS~

[/align]
+Quote Post

Milo
post Jan 31 2009, 01:55 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

The Team of Rock

“Who’s at the door Millennia?” Ryan was still looking for Seel; he was throwing stuff off tables, knocking things over and looking under everything in the room.

“It’s Shiro” Millennia shouted into the bathroom where Ryan was looking.

“Who the heck is Shiro” Ryan was pissed off with everything.

“I dunno, we just met.” Millennia wasn’t happy with the way Ryan was speaking.

“What does he want?”

“I heard you lost your Seel, need any help?” Shiro cut in.

As Shiro asked, Ryan looked under the chair Millennia had sat in earlier and guess what he found, the ever annoying Seel.
“The goddamn thing thought we were playing hide-and-seek, well, I guess I won!”

Ryan exited the bathroom, Seel in his arms, “Now that I’m done with that, hello, nice to meet you, Millennia, you can go to sleep again if you want to.”

--------------------

+Quote Post

TSS
post Feb 1 2009, 05:52 AM
Post #55

Taste the rainbow!
Group Icon

TSS FTW

Stifling a yawn, Millennia politely spoke, "I'll stay if Mr. Shiro would like to come and have our company." Although it was racing through her mind, it wasn't evident to anyone else that Millennia would much rather be asleep than hanging aroundd with another new person. "At least I won't be woken up by any 'Seel Questions' when I do go to sleep," she thought.

"I'm pleased you found your Seel. I can stay for a while I suppose, if you want," Shiro said flatly. Millennia shuffled her feet a bit a waved vaguely at the small table with its two chairs; suddenly it struck her that they needed one more. Pulling up the chair Seel had been found under, she at last said her words,
"Here, sit down," she invited. Shiro slowly strutted forward and took a seat. A beep screeched into the air and Millennia immediately took it as an excuse to leave the room for a second."It's just my phone alarm!" she covered up, as Ryan glared at her angrily, but making sure not be seen.

Millennia skipped out of the room and flipped her phone open, just to get the sound effect. Then she shut it. The alarm was long gone by now, it had stopped quite suddenly. No cries where heard of people who had woken up - "Lucky people who are sleeping..." Millennia grumbled - so it struck the awake group that no one had done. Quickly she gave Shinx a pat, and looked woefully at her un-slept-in bed. Then she drifted out of the little room, back to the table, where Ryan and Shiro were stubbornly conversing, neither wanting to talk particularly. She sat down - but no one noticed for about 5 minutes.

--------------------
~I am TSS~

[/align]
+Quote Post

Milo
post Feb 1 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

The Team of Rock

Stifling a yawn, Millennia politely spoke, "I'll stay if Mr. Shiro would like to come and have our company.”

"I'm pleased you found your Seel. I can stay for a while I suppose, if you want," Shiro said flatly. Millennia shuffled her feet a bit a waved vaguely at the small table with its two chairs; suddenly it struck her that they needed one more. Pulling up the chair Seel had been found under, she at last said her words,
"Here, sit down," she invited. Shiro slowly strutted forward and took a seat. A beep screeched into the air and Millennia immediately took it as an excuse to leave the room for a second."It's just my phone alarm!" she covered up, as Ryan glared at her angrily, but making sure not be seen.

Millennia skipped out of the room and flipped her phone open, just to get the sound effect.

“Sorry about that, so Shiro where you headed?” Ryan had just found out that Millennia was not the nicest of people to be around when she was tired.

“Not really sure right now, but I am thinking of challenging the Furoh league.”

“You could come with us if you want! That is, if Millennia is coming with me, I haven’t asked her yet.”

“Not sure, I’ll think about it.”

“What Pokémon do you have?”

“Well, there’s ‘Raine’ the Piplup, ‘Pika’ the Pikachu, ‘Charmy’ the Charmander and finally ‘Yuki’ the Chickorita” Shiro seemed happier when he spoke about his Pokémon, his face almost seemed to have a light in it and talking about Pokémon was the ‘on’ switch.

“Are you entering in the tournament tomorrow? I can’t wait.”

Just as Shiro was about to answer, Millennia entered the room once again, she sat down but they pretended not to notice her.

--------------------

+Quote Post

TSS
post Feb 1 2009, 09:24 AM
Post #57

Taste the rainbow!
Group Icon

TSS FTW

Millennia realized that she wasn't particularly popular at that moment as she sat down at the table, but she didn't do anything to prevent it. She just stared at the wall, listening to the conversation as it turned from Furoh to The Furoh League, from the Furoh League to Pokemon Battles, from Pokemon Battles to the tournament the next day. It made Millennia excited to think about it, even with the nerves. She listened to the: "I'm sure I get far, probably win!"s and the "I'll finish battles in minutes"s until suddenly Ryan gave Millennia a nasty glance and said nastily,
"I doubt Millennia will get very far, she says she's not a good battler, plus her Shinx looks like a kick would destroy it."
Upon hearing this, Millennia fired up. Not just her mood, but her temperature and her hair went crazy again. Looking under the table for a second, she aimed a violent kick at Ryan, but thankfully missed and hit the table instead. Since she failed, she hissed,
"Some people exist, are sitting at the same table as you and have feelings!"
Ryan mouthed something back, but Millennia couldn't tell what it was. Sadly, this way of communicating seemed to have made Shiro uncomfortable, and before either of them could do anything, Shiro had said loudly,
Thank you for the nice chat. See you again sometime..." and left the room.

OOC (click to showhide)

--------------------
~I am TSS~

[/align]
+Quote Post

Milo
post Feb 1 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

The Team of Rock

Shiro walked out, not a sound came from either Ryan or Millennia. As the door shut a sound came as it clanked against its frame.

“Look what you’ve done now!” Ryan snapped at Millennia.

“What I’ve done, who called who’s Pokémon useless, oh right, it was you.” Millennia snapped back.

Ryan looked at Millennia’s face, a tear was about to drop of her face, it glistened in the light that illuminated the room.

“I didn’t mean what I said Millennia, really, I’m sorry.” Ryan really liked Millennia and didn’t want to ruin their friendship on the day they met.

Millennia still looked really sad and the tears were now dripping from her face. She didn’t even look up at Ryan’s face. He really felt like a piece of crap for saying what he did. Ryan stood up and walked over to Millennia, she didn’t even notice Ryan walking over. Ryan put his finger on her chin and made her look up, he said “Millennia I’m sorry.” With that he kissed Millennia on the cheek, again, he didn’t feel awkward or sorry about it at all and he just turned around and went to bed.

Millennia was stunned, she really wasn’t expecting that, she just sat for a moment and wondered why Ryan felt that a kiss would fix anything. It did make her feel better though.

OOC (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by Monk: Feb 1 2009, 11:41 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

TSS
post Feb 1 2009, 12:19 PM
Post #59

Taste the rainbow!
Group Icon

TSS FTW

Still a bit upset, but determined to show everything she could do tomorrow to make sure that NOBODY would Shinx actually was useless. Nobody. She left the room to go to bed once again and this time vowed to herself that if any noise was heard she would stay asleep. I can't say much more, but the minute Millennia's static hair touched the pillow, her breathing became rhythmical and it was evident that she was asleep. It felt good to her. Very good.

Perhaps Millennia had stayed up too late that night, as she had one of the strangest dreams to hit Earth. Slowly, she was walking into a battle arena with Shinx and Seel by her side. The ground suddenly melted into liquid, and Seel, joyful for the water, swam far, far away. Thankfully, it wasn't deep enough to drown a human, so Millennia and Shinx, who had jumped onto her head, were both safe.

As Millennia reached the middle of the arena, opposite her opponent. She didn't feel nervous at all, unlike she would be in real life. Her opponents face was shaded and Millennia couldn't see who it was, but they had a Magneton. Shinx seemed to recognize it and stared while Magneton attacked it. It was knocked out immediately. Almost automatically, Millennia started shrieking angrily, hot tears of anger in her eyes. Suddenly, her opponent made himself visible. Wattson! Millennia tried to speak to him, but he sent Magneton attacking her. Just before it did, Wattson said the same thing Ryan had said that night,

"Your Shinx looks like a kick would destroy it!" There was no funniness or joy in his words - only evil. Millennia screamed as Magneton's Thunderbolt hit her. She fell like a marionette, and she saw Wattson's face change to that of a younger man, Millennia's age. A complete stranger. He laughed as Millennia hit the ground with a thud, as she came closer to death...

BAM. Millennia shot up from her pillow and she shook. It took her a while to realize that it was just a quiet room on the SS Anne with lace curtains, a beam of moonlight shining through them like a sword, the sound of water lapping the boat and her Pokemon right next to her. Her newest friend just through the wall. She sighed at her silliness and settled back to sleep.

OOC (click to showhide)

--------------------
~I am TSS~

[/align]
+Quote Post

torpidEccentric
post Feb 1 2009, 12:31 PM
Post #60

(っ°Д°)っ
Group Icon

Helios Conference

As the tension between the two roomates rose, Shiro stuttered, "Thank you for the chat, I'll see you sometime..."
And with the ominous air between the two along with what seemed to be Millennia's melancholy starting to rise, he left the room quickly.
Outside the room, he could hear the two in an arguement. He paced himself out until he noticed that his hallway suddenly turned dark.
"What the hell?" He wondered why the lights went out so suddenly.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 04:12 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.