Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
October Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Kamizard
post Oct 1 2016, 12:00 AM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 175 046

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Sep 30 2016, 11:47 PM) *
Kamizard, I feel ya. I think this is the first SWSH I failed at since my return as well. While I haven't always gotten all 3 of the Pokemon, I have usually come out with one or two. This was a very hard, disappointing SWSH. It's gonna sting for a while. *considers moping* .. .. .. *decides against it* As you said, at least we hoarded our prize points (and I even got some more... ? ...) and, with any luck, the prize will be made available for purchase. Here's hoping!

I got my moping out of the way in the car yesterday, haha. Of course on the last day of the first SWSH I was having trouble finishing in nearly three years, we had to get something done in Dallas. I did as much as I could in the car on the mobile app, but it's really frustrating that you can't use Sweet Honey on it, and I spent a lot of time refreshing the shelter trying to find eggs in my spare time. I knew eventually there would be a SWSH I couldn't finish, but I thought it'd be in May when I actually do spend most of my days on the road. I guess I don't have to worry about breaking the streak now. At least I have 1,813 prize points to spend!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Oct 1 2016, 12:00 AM
Post #22

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I've noticed a lot of sites I've been on there has been a slowdown of people. I'm guessing kids being back to school would be partly to blame for lack of activity on those sites.

Well I'm not sure what Pokemon I want from the Raffle. I'll probably go after either Reshiram or the cemetery one. I'm not overly bothered what I get because everything on the list looks good(barring whatever the last one is supposed to be tongue.gif).

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Indigo Sapphire
post Oct 1 2016, 12:02 AM
Post #23

I'm not that interesting I'm sorry.
Group Icon

Member No.: 242 587

Par-taay.

Haaaappy Octoooober. I enjoy egg distributions, even if I can never decipher the hints. And happy birthday PokeNOM NOM NOM (saying it here since I'm too lazy to move to the other thread woo)

I finished my SWSH hunt at the last minute so I'm so happy that I'm eligible for the prizes. :'D And I am looking forward to getting some spooky Pokechests this month.

--------------------
Why, hello there.

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Oct 1 2016, 12:04 AM
Post #24

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Hm.... any guesses on the mysteries?
I think I might try for them, or the 6th when the winner is revealed

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post Oct 1 2016, 12:07 AM
Post #25

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

The fact that I got a shiny hawlucha in like a day and is one of the raffle winners despite not doing ANYTHING has filled me with determination!! Hopefully I'll be more active this month but who knows?!? Excited for that new novelty, but haven't figured out which explorations to tackle. I gots all the Pokemon they are for x_x.gif idk which raffle event pokemon to go for either. Besides the one I automatically get (white floof dragon!!!) I got em all.... Well, except possibly the last SUPER MYSTERIOUS one.... And maybe the riddle ones if my guesses are totally off base lol but I don't think so? Anyway, I hate waiting for the last day because knowing my luck I wouldn't get anything on the last day or zone out and forget to leave a spot in my party open.... Hmm

(edit: I made some grammar mistakes (and probably left a whole bunch, anyway.) Someone take my butt to bed I'm tired)

This post has been edited by Gym Leader Clay: Oct 1 2016, 12:12 AM

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Oct 1 2016, 12:12 AM
Post #26

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

It was mentioned on the first page that the one for the 4th is more than likely Giratina. I think the 5th one is Misquaza because of its Pokedex, but I'm not sure. Have we had already corrupted novelties distributed this way?

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Mettaton NEO
post Oct 1 2016, 12:26 AM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 78 202

My Babies

Can't wait to see how this month goes happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Oct 1 2016, 01:04 AM
Post #28

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

Um, every time I come to the forums, gpx logs me out of my account. Should I post a bug report or...?

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 1 2016, 01:16 AM
Post #29

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Walking On Sunshine @ Oct 1 2016, 01:12 AM) *
It was mentioned on the first page that the one for the 4th is more than likely Giratina. I think the 5th one is Misquaza because of its Pokedex, but I'm not sure. Have we had already corrupted novelties distributed this way?

Don't recall, but I do know we had the wrong form of Giratina released once, so there COULD be a precedent. I guess we'll find out shortly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Oct 1 2016, 01:16 AM
Post #30

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

QUOTE(Hitaka5Ever @ Oct 1 2016, 01:04 AM) *
Um, every time I come to the forums, gpx logs me out of my account. Should I post a bug report or...?

Do you have adblock that isn't disabled on the forums? I had mine disabled for the site, but not the forums. I stopped having your issue when I whitelisted the forums, so that might help. No promises though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

irisidium
post Oct 1 2016, 03:17 AM
Post #31

Irisid / Aaron
Group Icon

Member No.: 241 987

Active Squad

I'm with you, Esmee1993 , Kamizard & Mamanator. Quite sad I didn't manage to complete this one - of course it's the timed hunt that ends up being my longest so far. I managed to hatch 700 for Budew but it just wasn't meant to be, apparently.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch one of your babies though, CrazyUmbreonLady! That way I won't have to mope either haha.

Very excited to see the catdog trio exploration as Entei is my favourite pokémon. I think I'll just leave a slot open and see what I get (if anything, of course) this month, since I love Celebi and Reshiram is pretty cool!
What category does A Halloween Haunting fit under, by the way (and what does it reward)? I'd like to know whether or not to leave open a special exploration, or if I can go ahead and use both. happy.gif

This post has been edited by irisidium: Oct 1 2016, 03:17 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zyxyz
post Oct 1 2016, 03:50 AM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 236 867

Active Squad

QUOTE(irisidium @ Oct 1 2016, 03:17 AM) *
What category does A Halloween Haunting fit under, by the way (and what does it reward)? I'd like to know whether or not to leave open a special exploration, or if I can go ahead and use both. happy.gif

According to the wiki, it's a regular exploration and rewards 4 Heart Sweets.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Anders Howe
post Oct 1 2016, 04:23 AM
Post #33

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 245 306

My Roster

Just wanted to say hi to Everyone just joined a few days ago and I'm enjoying it here. Looking forward to the next few months as well as October!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Oct 1 2016, 04:39 AM
Post #34

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

How is it October already? It's not allowed. Like... what?

Time to start the month off right! Hopefully this multiplier leads to some shinies today.

ALSO
Happy birthday, PokeNOMNOMNOM!

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Ninja Squirrel T...
post Oct 1 2016, 04:57 AM
Post #35

Ashlie's Minnions
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 679

the best ever

October the 1st already ?

in other news I just pre ordered Pokemon Sun

--------------------
+Quote Post

Korilakkumi
post Oct 1 2016, 05:52 AM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 190 096

Active Squad

Happy October! I actually just got back after a 3 year hiatus and already on the shiny hunt once again o:

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Oct 1 2016, 06:07 AM
Post #37

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Oct 1 2016, 06:47 AM) *
Can't wait to find out what the prize was. I somehow managed to get some prize points, too, so I can use those towards a hopeful purchase of the prize. Not sure how I managed those points, but I'll snuggle 'em while I got 'em. LOL

Didn't manage to get a shiny either, sadly
I currently have over 200 prize pts due to my zergoose hunt being finished so I can't complain
If I like it, might buy it. Who knows :P

-----------------------------------
Happy October everyone, glad to see this month has a LOT of my fav Pokemon
May seems like yesterday.

I think the cemeteries one is Giratina or Zombidofo.
As for the Illusion one... maybe that Mismagius ? Could also refer to Missingno but who..... knows xD

Idk which I'm choosing just yet. Maybe Celebi??? Or just wait for the final one. I wonder what the person will choose.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Faust
post Oct 1 2016, 06:08 AM
Post #38

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 926

Favourites!

I haven't posted much on the forums before (blame a 5 year hiatus), so here goes!
I think I'll be trying for Reshiram, my Zekrom looks a little lonely...

Congrats to Wulfenite again! I got Hawlucha, but Budew just absolutely floored me D:
The prize item is very interesting though...

This post has been edited by Faust: Oct 1 2016, 06:19 AM
+Quote Post

Demonic Platypus
post Oct 1 2016, 07:18 AM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 827

Active Squad

Amazing how the only swsh I've ever lost so far was for the pokemon I hatched over 1000 eggs for, as well as voted for 6 or 7 times in a row. Probably karma for hatching 7 shinies last hunt in less than 1000 eggs...

I'll probably try and go for Reshiram because I want to do that exploration less than 4 times.
+Quote Post

DraconicDM
post Oct 1 2016, 07:33 AM
Post #40

Lab Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 427

Active Squad

QUOTE(DemonicPlatypus2 @ Oct 1 2016, 02:18 PM) *
Amazing how the only swsh I've ever lost so far was for the pokemon I hatched over 1000 eggs for, as well as voted for 6 or 7 times in a row. Probably karma for hatching 7 shinies last hunt in less than 1000 eggs...

I'll probably try and go for Reshiram because I want to do that exploration less than 4 times.

I don't think you need 4. If the reason you want that many, is to have Reshiram, Zekrom, and both Black and White Kyurem, then you only need to do it twice.
On GPX they only need to be in your party when you evolve Kyurem, and they shouldn't fuse into one. At least according to wiki, I don't have any of them yet, so I can't be sure, but a lot of these special evolution conditions work differently on GPX.

--------------------
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.