Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Blue Frillish Or Pink Frillish?, You evil, evil temptress!
Some Person
post Dec 8 2011, 05:26 PM
Post #1

Don't let me detain you...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 127 207

Vetinari's Terriers

I was scouring the Shelter a minute ago when I saw a Frillish with the female sprite... But it was blue, which is the male colour, right? Thinking it was a Shiny- I have no idea what their Shinies are supposed to look like or whether Shinyness shows in the Shelter- I picked it up. However, when I looked at it in my Party it was clearly pink... So why did it appear blue in the Shelter? I've had this problem before, with Frillishes and others in that evolutionary chain looking blue in people's Parties but 'turning' into pink females when I click on them.

What gives?

--------------------
"The world spins on pain. I realised that if there is a supreme power, then it is our duty to become it's moral superior." -Lord Havelock Vetinari, Patrician of Ankh-Morpork

"The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe may not perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. None is favored. The universe, equipped with nothing but the materials and the power of creation, continues to create: something of this, something of that. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot, it seems, be controlled by its creations (though a few might deceive themselves otherwise). Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars."- Michael Moorcock, author.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

nokrow889
post Dec 8 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #2

what would you do for a Klondike bar?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 24 628

Pokemon Pearl

the shelter by default shows the male sprites of all pokemon regardless of what gender they are which i honestly dont get why thats just how they have it set up

--------------------

Vdex
(me and my brother)

Group Banners (click to show)

+Quote Post

Jen
post Dec 8 2011, 05:33 PM
Post #3

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

To answer a semi-question that I will pretend was asked... xD Shininess does show in the shelter. Though in the case of Frillish, if it were a female shiny, it would show up as the male shiny, as well. (Which is like.. a greenish color.)

Daycare heritage pages also only show the male sprites, so you think you could be clicking on some pretty shiny male unfezant and be awfully surprised by seeing the angry looking female sprite instead. xD

This post has been edited by Jen: Dec 8 2011, 05:34 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Some Person
post Dec 8 2011, 05:34 PM
Post #4

Don't let me detain you...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 127 207

Vetinari's Terriers

Straaaaaange... teehee.gif

--------------------
"The world spins on pain. I realised that if there is a supreme power, then it is our duty to become it's moral superior." -Lord Havelock Vetinari, Patrician of Ankh-Morpork

"The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe may not perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. None is favored. The universe, equipped with nothing but the materials and the power of creation, continues to create: something of this, something of that. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot, it seems, be controlled by its creations (though a few might deceive themselves otherwise). Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars."- Michael Moorcock, author.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:04 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.