Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
1241 Pages V  « < 1239 1240 1241  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Knights of the Round Table (Redux), IMPORTANT NOTICE, READ FIRST POST - GPX+ Mod [20.04.12]
Running On Ice
post May 1 2012, 01:46 AM
Post #24801

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Finally a new exploration! I finished just now but I don't know which other special exploration I want to start. I don't even know if I'm gonna start the second one right away because of studying. I only did the other ones once.

I bought 15 Heart Sweets for when those Bulbas decide to churn out two clones.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Inu
post May 1 2012, 02:28 AM
Post #24802

Charitard
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 398

Soul Silver Team

Yay, Mew-Exploration!!
A cold hit me yesterday and I lay feverish and with headache in bed waiting for my painkillers to kick in so I could sleep... >_> Luckily today's better. x)

Just popped in to thank you all guys for the great time here in the group. I don't know if I'll join the new group immediately, since currently I should concentrate on finding a job... >_>"
Well, let's see. x)
But I guess, I could rejoin the skypegroup sometime - as soon as I have found out how to turn off the Skype-sounds! xD
Edit: ok, found it. xD

This post has been edited by Inu: May 1 2012, 02:35 AM

--------------------

| ♥
+Quote Post

MiTYH
post May 1 2012, 05:57 AM
Post #24803

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 812

Active Squad

New exploration hurrah! Of course I'm stuck doing unown but that shouldnt last much longer.

Thanks for everyone being here to make this a great group. I know it's not necessarily going away, but I know a bunch of people who I've been chatting with over the past few years won't rejoin, so to them I wish you all the best! After the League, this group has lasted almost 2 full years with a lot of competitions and fun topics. I've enjoyed it, and I certainly hope to see as many of you as I can in the new group!

--------------------
TOTAL SHINIES: 112 (Latest Shiny: , 08.04.12)
Wanna see my party? SURE YOU DO!

BANNERS (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 1 2012, 06:34 AM
Post #24804

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Inu @ May 1 2012, 08:28 AM) *
Yay, Mew-Exploration!!
A cold hit me yesterday and I lay feverish and with headache in bed waiting for my painkillers to kick in so I could sleep... >_> Luckily today's better. x)

Just popped in to thank you all guys for the great time here in the group. I don't know if I'll join the new group immediately, since currently I should concentrate on finding a job... >_>"
Well, let's see. x)
But I guess, I could rejoin the skypegroup sometime - as soon as I have found out how to turn off the Skype-sounds! xD
Edit: ok, found it. xD

Yeah, if you change your profile to Do Not Disturb (The red - icon) you won't hear any sounds happy.gif you'll just see a number in the tray thing on the bottom right! ^^

That goes for anyone else who isn't fond of the noises (who wishes to join anyway) But yes what Jen said is true ^^ I don't think we've ever had a call before. We've accidentally clicked on the button once or twice, but no call was actually intended xD

Congratulations to everything! I just hatched a 141 IV'd Spheal from my Daycare which is nice happy.gif Leveling him up to shove in the hunt ^^ hopefully I'll get rank 1? Probably won't but I can dream! grin.gif

Thanks for the group, though. I've decided I probably will end up joining the new group when the new leader is selected xp

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Apple Bloom
post May 1 2012, 07:05 AM
Post #24805

Hi am a Apple Bloom fan
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 110 919

Ponies <3333333333

gratz to shinies and acomplishments

Yay this is my last post till the new group.Have school at 8 am to 4:15 pm. Then there is homework which should not tske long

Doing a good start on task 7 of TBD

This post has been edited by Mizuhisa: May 1 2012, 07:05 AM

--------------------

Art made for me(credit for the creators) (click to show)

Awards (click to show)

Previously Sweetie Bloomaloo,Apple Bloom,Mizuhisa,Mizuki Himeji,Lucky Star 9,Kenitchi Shirihama n Mari, Birdy Seafann Artita,pallkia
+Quote Post

Pyotr
post May 1 2012, 08:03 AM
Post #24806

Sugar Content
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 069

Unown

Hatched a total of 4 shinies last month, one being my second Shiny Legendary, with Shiny Clefable's egg being obtained at March 31st. and hatched the day after. So I'm satisfied with my progress in April c: And hoping May will be twice as good! Also can't wait for my GPX+ birthday, in June =D
The Scavenger Hunt gave me 40 Prize Points, enough for me to buy two Soul Dews (my goal) and get a Latias and a Latios egg out of them. It's ok. I could have gained more, though... If only I wasn't one minute late. *read my above post* no.gif If it weren't for that, I would have gained 55 Prize Points instead of 40; add one or two pokehunts to that and I'd be able to buy three Soul Dews.

"Blargagh", as my favorite admin would say. OH WELL, RIGHT?

My Shiny Absol hunt is currently at 880 eggs and counting. I have to admit, I am disappoint :c And scared. Because if I get to the ~1700 eggs, and hatch a MALE (Female Shiny Absol named My Daughter is on my plans for a reason), I don't know, you know, I'm gonna be like dunno I might just like what. And I recently found my favorite picture of Absol (credits to Healingwind), that would match my future Shiny Female Absol completely.

Absol (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Synchronise
post May 1 2012, 08:07 AM
Post #24807

[PAPER INTENSIFIES]
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 425

Fithos Team Delta

Alright, folks. As they say...that's a wrap. This group is now locked. A new group will be made soon once the new leader has been selected (which will ideally be later this evening).

Remember that you must abide by all new and old rules of the group if you choose to rejoin.

Applications are also closed for the owner position; any further apps will be disregarded.

--------------------
+Quote Post

1241 Pages V  « < 1239 1240 1241
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:48 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.