Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Synx Itax
post Jan 3 2018, 05:32 PM
Post #41

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Today was a heck of a day for me in the sense that so much went wrong. First I overslept, then I got essential oils in my eye, then I got locked out of my house, and then I got hot pepper in my eye. Go me! I mean, it's all good now, but those were some annoying points.

Fed everyone's exploration Pokémon. Speaking of that, I should start on one already...

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jan 3 2018, 06:26 PM
Post #42

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Jan 3 2018, 08:20 AM) *
*EDIT*
Wow. When you're suddenly glad that you aren't totally cut off from the outside world! I was going along on some other website when suddenly my internet went ka-flooey. So when I went to re open the website, the error message said it was no longer there. Along with every other website that isn't my work website... and, for thankful reasons, GPX. I can't currently access FB, Yahoo, Youtube, Scoopy Doo, or ANY other outside website. Yet... GPX wasn't removed or hurt in the great web address tossing. Very, very weird. Guess I'll hang out here today and hope that nobody else notices this website is still working. *smirk*

Dang! Just my luck. Not soon after I posted that, the internet gremlins realized I had a working internet site... so it removed the IP address completely.

Tomorrow I go back to the office to present my conundrum to the IT guy. Over email he was clueless saying he saw nothing or did anything to cause it. But suddenly, when on my work's LAN, I could only access the work website and shared directory. I couldn't access any other site (work related websites, too!). It was like the internet DIED when I was connected to the LAN.

But when I shut down and restarted without connecting to the LAN, the internet was back. But work... work went away. I couldn't access the work website or the Outlook Web Email function. Gah!!

My headache today is grandiose size so.. yeah. I'm thinking some GoT will knock that out of the way for me. *smirk*

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Jan 3 2018, 06:43 PM
Post #43

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

I had the day off today, so I was planning on being productive. I ended up staying in bed until 10am and sitting on the couch until 3pm watching Luke Cage. Still sort of productive, but not what I had in mind.

Part of my new year goals is to create a reading list. I have SO many books on my TBR pile, but I want to have some plan of how I go through them. For some reason, though, I'm starting off 2018 with A Clockwork Orange. This should be interesting.

Glad to see that we're going to have another Plus active tomorrow! Always nice to have multipliers.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Jan 3 2018, 07:34 PM
Post #44

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

Thank you Donor(s), for maxing Shelter Plus!

A multiplier is nice to get activity going.

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 3 2018, 10:22 PM
Post #45

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I played some Stardew Valley today. I'm taking it slow but I've somehow talked to all quest villagers minus 1.
Gotta find out who, and how/where to find that one. it's not the dark haired kid, I talked to him today

I'm excited for the plier so I can get some stuff out of the way.
Wanna finish up a couple things. I've hunted nearly all regular things I wanted to hunt so I think 2018 might be the year for my final shiny hunts of interest.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Jan 4 2018, 03:31 AM
Post #46

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

I got a Nihilego from a wormhole, pretty cool. I picked Corsola, Fomantis, and the meme Diglett for my SWSH Pokes. I've had a Corsola hunt going on for a while but eggs seem to be rare a lot of the time. Its my current longest hunt at just under 650 eggs hatched so the boost from the SWSH would be nice.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Jan 4 2018, 04:49 AM
Post #47

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Well I finished the Exploration for Raikou and Zygarde. Raikou wasn't a shiny, but maybe I'll have luck with Zygarde. Also, I just started the Arceus Exploration again.. Even though I just finished it a few days ago. I have to wait for most of the Explorations to reset, so I figured why not. ^-^

This post has been edited by Level-X: Jan 4 2018, 04:49 AM

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 4 2018, 10:31 AM
Post #48

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Sportsfan666 @ Jan 4 2018, 09:31 AM) *
I got a Nihilego from a wormhole, pretty cool. I picked Corsola, Fomantis, and the meme Diglett for my SWSH Pokes. I've had a Corsola hunt going on for a while but eggs seem to be rare a lot of the time. Its my current longest hunt at just under 650 eggs hatched so the boost from the SWSH would be nice.

Lucky, I saw in the voucher description that it could be gotten from wormholes but my last wormhole was a nebneb
Glad to see that it's been activated though, after getting a nebby I thought it wasn't activated yet

I don't think a lot of people are breeding corsola at this point
Loads of popular breeding mons have multiple evolutions and corsola doesn't have any
Although I gotta say corsola is pretty so I might add it to my list of things to hunt this year

Such a shame though
I hope it gets an evo or alt form eventually but I doubt it at this point

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vulpix D
post Jan 4 2018, 01:26 PM
Post #49

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 782

Random PKMN's

I put Sentret, Cacnea and Clauncher as my SWSH votes. Nothing i vote for gets picked so i went with the first 3 i thought of.

Meanwhile, i'm still hunting Alolan Rattata from september's SWSH. Along with Munchlax and Popplio

Popplio is for Hunting all the Shiny Starters. Munchlax is because i thought i could get a Shiny Snowman Munchlax pinch.gif

This post has been edited by Vulpix D: Jan 4 2018, 01:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darky
post Jan 4 2018, 02:42 PM
Post #50

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

Awww, i hope that everything will be fine for everyone.
i've got an annoying stomach ache and sore throat, but tomorrow i have my first exam in literature. Hopefully, I'l lsuceed.I just have too pull myself together and do the thing.
+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post Jan 4 2018, 03:05 PM
Post #51

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 584

Diamond Team

Yeep. I was looking for Swirlix in the lab and I ended up poaching both a Shaymin and a Volcanion. I feel kind of bad now.

I put Fomantis, Hoppip, and Onix in. Pretty random.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jan 4 2018, 04:10 PM
Post #52

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Darky @ Jan 4 2018, 12:42 PM) *
Awww, i hope that everything will be fine for everyone.
i've got an annoying stomach ache and sore throat, but tomorrow i have my first exam in literature. Hopefully, I'l lsuceed.I just have too pull myself together and do the thing.

You so sweet! Good luck on your first exam tomorrow. Try not to overthink things and it may all work out in your favor. happy.gif

Well, to update on my internet hiccups.... I was at the office this morning and the IT guy checked everything over. He didn't see any problems whatsoever. So I worked from there for a while and had no issues. After my noon time conference call, I left to come home.

Using my personal wifi I then connected to what we call the "LAN" where the work data is all stored. Once I did that, the full internet, once again, went bye-bye. pissed.gif I tried both ways to connect with the second denying me access altogether.

Then I got to thinking... what if I use my work cell phone's hot spot? So.... I did.

Houston, I think my personal wifi is broken. shift.gif So I sent my IT guy an email... but wait... his response just came through. He said it isn't my personal wifi but some bad information that he thought he cleared up. So we're going to meet on the 9th and I'll use the hot spot until then.

So yay. I'm back to normal work mode with my side websites to ease the over tension and serve as the release I need.

See you all around the Clicking!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Venusaur King
post Jan 4 2018, 08:24 PM
Post #53

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 144 724

The Saur Kingdom

This is a bit of a non-sequitur, but I'm on episode 11 of The Punisher and it's really good. Easily the second best Marvel show on Netflix (behind Daredevil).

--------------------

Join the Battle Dojo and compete to become the Champion!

Banner by Shaoo
Battle Dojo Affiliates (click to show)

Other Battle Dojo Banners (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Jan 4 2018, 11:11 PM
Post #54

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

Needs Pechas please. My Raikou already hatched unshiny but maybe I'll have better luck this time.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Jan 5 2018, 01:35 AM
Post #55

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Voted for randoms again: Pyukumuku, Dhelmise, Drampa.

On another note, does anyone else here shiny hunt in their actual Pokemon game cartridges? I'm currently SRing for Mewtwo in a retail copy of HeartGold [on day 3 so far], and should probably go check out the Friend Safaris of those people I recently added..

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Jan 5 2018, 01:53 AM
Post #56

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

I picked some random choices for SWSH: A-Meowth/Clamperl/Dhelmise.

Regarding shiny hunting in actual games: nah, it's not in my top priority. Still, managed to score some nice shinies in Moon with shiny charm: Moody female Snorunt, shiny Ditto, and a Cutiefly.
First two were from SOS chaining, and the latter was my first successful Masuda method shiny.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Jan 5 2018, 02:36 AM
Post #57

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

QUOTE(Gigadyne @ Jan 4 2018, 10:53 PM) *
I picked some random choices for SWSH: A-Meowth/Clamperl/Dhelmise.

Regarding shiny hunting in actual games: nah, it's not in my top priority. Still, managed to score some nice shinies in Moon with shiny charm: Moody female Snorunt, shiny Ditto, and a Cutiefly.
First two were from SOS chaining, and the latter was my first successful Masuda method shiny.

Those are all some pretty nice-looking shinies. Planning on evolving the Snorunt or just keeping it unevolved?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Jan 5 2018, 05:15 AM
Post #58

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

Haven't decided yet. It's tempting to evolve it into Froslass, but she got an Impish nature, which is a letdown. But, on other hand Moody is a banned ability, nodaways.

--------------------

+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Jan 5 2018, 06:16 AM
Post #59

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

It's been a while since I last posted here!
My computer screen died a week ago and I had to replace it. All good now!

I'm always excited for the SWSH, I love those.
I voted for Snorunt, Tyrogue and Wishiwashi this round.

@ shiny hunting in the games: I really enjoy shiny hunting (both on the site as in the games). I'm still playing through the storyline in my Ultra Sun game. No random shinies so far. I'm considering going back to the first islands and doing some SOS chaining. Unless I change my mind and go for some Masuda method shiny hunting, instead. Still looking for inspiration on what Pokémon to go for, first!

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Venusaur King
post Jan 5 2018, 08:12 AM
Post #60

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 144 724

The Saur Kingdom

Just have Alolan Shinies to go, so I voted for Komala, Oraguru, and Wishiwashi. Not really expecting any of them to win though.

This post has been edited by Venusaur King: Jan 5 2018, 08:17 AM

--------------------

Join the Battle Dojo and compete to become the Champion!

Banner by Shaoo
Battle Dojo Affiliates (click to show)

Other Battle Dojo Banners (click to show)
+Quote Post

142 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:55 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.