Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
20 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
March Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Natsume Reiko
post Mar 4 2017, 08:19 PM
Post #81

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

QUOTE(Vuris @ Mar 3 2017, 09:22 PM) *
did some digging on the switch, so far the Zelda game is the only major game that is slated for the switch at this time. With a Mario due at the end of the year, everything else is just indie games. So I'd definitely wait till later this year before picking it up happy.gif
fun fact, apparently Nintendo is coating their cartridges with the same stuff used to prevent people from biting their nails to prevent children from eating them.

*Snorts* Good luck with that Nintendo. I was such a proficient and persistent nail biter as a child that stuff never phased me at all. I was gonna chew my nails no matter what my parents did. Nice thought, but they're still gonna get children that will chew on the cartridges...and they'll still be a choking hazard. Rule of thumb about kids- never assume jack all. They're still gonna go against all convention and defy reason in order to sate their curiosity or in my case to be a ridiculously stubborn bugger.

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Mar 4 2017, 10:29 PM
Post #82

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

Grinning stupidly to myself right now, I can't believe my luck in the past week. Finally finished my SWSH Rowlet hunt on Feb 25th, then finished my Shiny Duskull hunt last night, plus the news I won the Egg Giveaway raffle, and I ended up getting a second egg of my chosen Pokémon at the handout time today. Feeling pretty stupidly spoiled <3

Oh, and my bf came up to visit, and we were out playing Pokémon Go, and found a Hitmonlee! First one for both of us ^^

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 5 2017, 12:03 AM
Post #83

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Mar 4 2017, 08:19 PM) *
QUOTE(Vuris @ Mar 3 2017, 09:22 PM) *
did some digging on the switch, so far the Zelda game is the only major game that is slated for the switch at this time. With a Mario due at the end of the year, everything else is just indie games. So I'd definitely wait till later this year before picking it up happy.gif
fun fact, apparently Nintendo is coating their cartridges with the same stuff used to prevent people from biting their nails to prevent children from eating them.

*Snorts* Good luck with that Nintendo. I was such a proficient and persistent nail biter as a child that stuff never phased me at all. I was gonna chew my nails no matter what my parents did. Nice thought, but they're still gonna get children that will chew on the cartridges...and they'll still be a choking hazard. Rule of thumb about kids- never assume jack all. They're still gonna go against all convention and defy reason in order to sate their curiosity or in my case to be a ridiculously stubborn bugger.

Yeah, some kids will still try. I know if I had kids I'd keep the Switch games out of reach and if they wanted to play a different game, they'd have to ask for me to switch them. Kinda like my parents wouldn't let us switch Gamecube and PC games when we were younger, fearing we'd scratch them up.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 5 2017, 09:30 AM
Post #84

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 5 2017, 06:03 AM) *
Yeah, some kids will still try. I know if I had kids I'd keep the Switch games out of reach and if they wanted to play a different game, they'd have to ask for me to switch them. Kinda like my parents wouldn't let us switch Gamecube and PC games when we were younger, fearing we'd scratch them up.

To "Switch" them.
I see what you did there and I approve grin.gif

To be fair though I'd most likely do the same.
I don't let many people near my gamecards since each time I let someone else near my gamecards, at least one always magically disappears.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Mar 5 2017, 12:46 PM
Post #85

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

I already keep my games under lock and key as much as I can-my sister is notorious for scratching game disks, and the cats will play with the smaller game carts.

Already finished getting Suicune, onto Celebi!

This post has been edited by Yami No Yuugi: Mar 5 2017, 12:47 PM

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Mar 5 2017, 02:43 PM
Post #86

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 4 2017, 09:03 PM) *

For some reason, my mom didn't care if I switched the discs on my own. She never seemed to be worried about me scratching them up, despite me being notorious for breaking anything within a 10 foot radius of me.

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Esc
post Mar 5 2017, 04:02 PM
Post #87

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

oh man, March 21 is so close. I cannot wait for Mass effect!!!!

Has anybody played Horizon: Zero Dawn? It's so beautiful.
Also, I have some terrible luck, no event eggs at all so far LOL..

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

DragonVlad
post Mar 5 2017, 04:24 PM
Post #88

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 704

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tulaash @ Mar 3 2017, 03:51 PM) *
Does anyone else get annoyed when you finish a trinket up only to find out you made a nice error in the description? I accidentally forgot to capitalize Easter in my latest trinket... I wish there was a way to fix that.

No, but it is annoying when every third trinket has a glaring spelling/grammar error or the description is truncated. It's like the there is no proofreading at all.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rita Zyon
post Mar 5 2017, 07:39 PM
Post #89

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 453

Active Squad

Been a bit sluggish lately with the site, but, I guess it is good to take a bit of a break down before the shiny hunt starts. I finally decided on the baile oricorio to try for.

No luck yet with the event pokemon, but, maybe I will be lucky tomorrow.
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 5 2017, 08:07 PM
Post #90

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Esc @ Mar 5 2017, 04:02 PM) *

Nope, only game on Xbox, PC, and Nintendo. I'd only get a PS for Uncharted, but they ended that series.
I am hyped for Mass Effect though. It'll be nice to have a game like that to help tide me over until Red Dead Redemption 2 later this year. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Mar 5 2017, 08:51 PM
Post #91

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Esc @ Mar 6 2017, 05:02 AM) *

I've completely forgot about the distribution so far! One more day to remember xD
I haven't played Horizon: Zero Dawn myself (don't have a PS4), but I've been watching my boyfriend play it and it does look amazing. Makes me want to play it!

Went to an anime convention yesterday which is always fun. It's the first time said convention has run, so it was a bit small compared to the other conventions we have. They were also promoting the crap out of the new Sword Art Online movie and Love Live Sunshine, so probably 70% of the stuff there was related to that...didn't bother me too much because I like both, but my sister got a bit bored of it after a while ^^" Hopefully it'll be bigger and better next year. I bought myself the Marth Nendoroid (Fire Emblem) and a little Nozomi magnet figure (Love Live).

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Esc
post Mar 5 2017, 11:04 PM
Post #92

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 5 2017, 08:07 PM) *

Nope, only game on Xbox, PC, and Nintendo. I'd only get a PS for Uncharted, but they ended that series.
I am hyped for Mass Effect though. It'll be nice to have a game like that to help tide me over until Red Dead Redemption 2 later this year. happy.gif

That's another game I'm really looking forward too. I think Horizon Zero Dawn and Mass Effect will have me occupied until RDR2. Then I sign my life away to Rockstar.

I just really hope mass effect runs well on the base ps4.

This post has been edited by Esc: Mar 5 2017, 11:04 PM

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 6 2017, 12:07 AM
Post #93

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Esc @ Mar 5 2017, 11:04 PM) *
QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 5 2017, 08:07 PM) *

That's another game I'm really looking forward too. I think Horizon Zero Dawn and Mass Effect will have me occupied until RDR2. Then I sign my life away to Rockstar.

I just really hope mass effect runs well on the base ps4.

I already signed my life over to Rockstar, my GTA Online character is almost level 700. lol
I just hope Red Dead's MP isn't entirely depending on Rockstar though..... "Cloud can't load your character" "Can't connect to Rockstar game services"...... yeah, kinda limits when you can play unlike GTA IV and Read Dead Redemption 1 when you could hop on and play whenever YOU wanted instead of praying the servers actually work as you boot up your system.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Mar 6 2017, 01:28 AM
Post #94

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Yay for more Alola Pokemon! I love that Minior has been added because I love all the different-colored core forms and I can't wait until they're all added. Also happy birthday Wymsy!

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 6 2017, 03:06 AM
Post #95

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Running On Ice @ Mar 6 2017, 01:28 AM) *
Yay for more Alola Pokemon! I love that Minior has been added because I love all the different-colored core forms and I can't wait until they're all added. Also happy birthday Wymsy!

I'm just glad I got the 800 I needed out of the way and done with before everyone else is trying to do it. Last time was literally laggy as heck.
I can just sit back and enjoy the multiplier this time if it gets laggy when I'm making pass orbs

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Mar 6 2017, 09:55 AM
Post #96

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Well this is a nice surprise! Time to do some clicks so that I can get each of these new ones! First voucher going for Mudbray, because I love that horse thing.

On the topic of Horizon: Zero Dawn, I am in love with that game! There is so much depth to the story and world that I can't get enough of it. There's something about it that reminds me of Witcher 3 and Far Cry Primal. It will certainly keep me busy until Mass Effect: Andromeda comes out.

Edit: Could I have some help with this guy, please?

This post has been edited by Cryptic Lyric: Mar 6 2017, 12:08 PM

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Mar 6 2017, 10:23 AM
Post #97

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Hello Everybody!

What a great day to come back to GPX. So sorry that I missed the earlier egg distributions, but not much I could've done about that. It was funny, late last week, when I tuned in and thought I would try to add another Scavenger Hunt task to my belt... only to find (and realize) that we were already in March and the hunt was over. But lookie here! It looks like people were right about the shiny hunt that was coming up next. So currently I'm working on finding male partners for all my birds and got two out of the four I need. I'm going to start with the purple bird and hope for the best. If that one comes then I'll probably switch to either the pink or red.

Loving today's Birthday Wishes event for Wymsy. I love how the site still recognizes the core people who helped to make all of this possible. Definitely should! Let's not forget where we come from. wink.gif I've already cleared just over 200 proper interactions so hopefully the rest will follow as well.

But today is also going to be a very busy day. Lot's of business to organize and prep and lot's of personal stuff to schedule and take care of. Where are the assistants when you really need them? LOL

So - happy Monday everybody. Not sure if I'll be able to score the last egg distribution today; it'd be cool if I did but I'm not holding my breath as I've been away for a while. I saw where the amount was reduced which must make it even more interesting (to put it one way, LOL) for all those vying for specific ones. I hope you were lucky and got the one you were aiming for my friends. Here's to that last chance today. Good luck!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Venusaur King
post Mar 6 2017, 01:29 PM
Post #98

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 144 724

The Saur Kingdom

Anyone else getting serious lag with the Birthday Wishes? I got one in 810 proper berry interactions.

--------------------

Join the Battle Dojo and compete to become the Champion!

Banner by Shaoo
Battle Dojo Affiliates (click to show)

Other Battle Dojo Banners (click to show)
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 6 2017, 02:12 PM
Post #99

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

QUOTE(Venusaur King @ Mar 6 2017, 12:29 PM) *
Anyone else getting serious lag with the Birthday Wishes? I got one in 810 proper berry interactions.

I had a bit of lag. They showed up eventually.

I'm only missing the koala and bruxish. I might just wait to find those in the shelter. Kinda want to use the vouchers for more minior. Breeding for a shiny now and to spread the love of minior. I have a full shine recorder again. Will probably go back to breeding bergmite again after the swsh since no one breeds it and that hunt is taking forever.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 6 2017, 03:55 PM
Post #100

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Mar 6 2017, 03:55 PM) *
Well this is a nice surprise! Time to do some clicks so that I can get each of these new ones! First voucher going for Mudbray, because I love that horse thing.

Thst was my first voucher as well. I am definitely Shiny hunting the sweet Mudbray.

Did anyone already try out the new Zelda BotW on the Switch?
Is it running smoothly?
Is it worth buying a totally new console?

--------------------
+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:23 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.