Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The countryside, Anyone can join
Ceilni
post Jun 27 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #1

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 38 624

Travelers (RP Team)

Tyler looked at her closely, checking her backpack afterwards.

"Okay, you have a good amount of decent items with you... You're dressed okay... How are the pokemon?" Tyler said to her, crossing his arms. Darci sighed and called down her pokemon from her room.

"Kaito! Victor! Maxwell! Come here kiddos!" She chirped, smiling as they came scampering down the stairs in a jumbled mess, like they usually do. The Torchic, Kaito, jumped towards her and landed upon her shoe. Victor and Maxwell, the Hoothoot and Turtwig, ran towards towards her then ran in happy circles around her ankles. "Are you little one's ready to go?" All at once, they all yelled their respective pokemon names and nodded in approval. Darci giggled.

"Well, it looks like they're ready to go. Sure you have enough food?"

"Yes, Ty. But-"

"Blankets just in case it gets cold?"

"Yes, and i'm used to it. I moved here from Snowpoint, remember? But Ty-"

"Extra Clothes?

"Yes, Ty! Bu-"

"Money?"

"YES, Ty! But you haven't given me my bag back!" Darci yelled, laughing afterwards. Tyler clapped his hands together with a look of realization and turned to the counter, taking her backpack off and turning back, handing it to her.

"Ah, sorry." He laughed. Darci laughed and stepped forwards, hugging Tyler. He knelt down and hugged her back. Darci gave his cheek a peck before stepping back and heading toward the door. She didn't feel weird about it, since she pretty much considered Tyler her dad, and he considered her his daughter. She took out three pokeballs and turned to her pokemon. Barely able to hold all three she pointed them towards Kaito, Victor, and Maxwell. "Return guys." A red beam shot out and hit her pokemon as they were returned to their respective ball. Placing them back in her bag, she grabbed the doorknob and turned to Tyler.

"Bye, Dad!" She said, waving.

"Bye Darci." He choked. Darci smiled sadly as she saw a little tear escape from the side of his eye.

"I'll visit soon." She said, walking out and closing the door. Now, she was on her own.

~

Soon she was outside of Lenoilia, looking upon grass fields. Taking a quick glance back, she looked at the dark sky-scraper littered city she called home. She turned back to the field and ran westward, down the route, aiming to go to Arasam. She hoped she would maybe meet someone on the way. Maybe even battle, thinking of that possibility, she shook with excitement.

"Okay!"

<<Anyone can jump in now>>

This post has been edited by TR Darci Niguel: Jun 30 2009, 08:38 AM

--------------------

Ahem... Er... Click please? I'll really try to click back. But you know how many of those there can be...
Current RP: Risen to Recovery

Banner Made By: Red Kitten

Cards & Stuff (click to show)

ClAiMz (click to show)

adoptables (click to show)

Check my current status below! grin.gif

QUOTE(cleek)
current Status (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Pancackes
post Jun 27 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 172

Pankackes Dream Team!

Can i join?

--------------------
mawile.gifI claim Mawile hehe! mawile.gif
I like me some pokemon eggs =P

One clickers!!! -------------------------------><-------------------------------

I always try my best to click back full team and i do it with the right berries!

Please help my baby to lvl 100!! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jun 27 2009, 11:05 PM
Post #3

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

<<Sure! Just go ahead and post happy.gif>>

--------------------

Ahem... Er... Click please? I'll really try to click back. But you know how many of those there can be...

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

Pancackes
post Jun 27 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pankackes Dream Team!

Lilly jumped onto the ferry, she had no one to really say goodbye too, so she just.... left.

"Mii?" Minun shyly asked.

Lilly smiled, "we're going to Barley," she sighed, "Plusle, where is my egg?"

Plusle rushed up to Lilly with a smile. "Pluuuuuuu!"

Lilly giggled, "Thanks my little cutie wootie!!" She examined the egg. I wonder whats in here. I wonder if its magical!

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAA"

Lilly smiled, "We must be here ^__^"

This post has been edited by Pancackes: Jun 27 2009, 11:18 PM

--------------------

One clickers!!! -------------------------------><-------------------------------

I always try my best to click back full team and i do it with the right berries!

+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jun 27 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #5

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

Darci sighed unhappily. It had been quite a while since they started for Arasam and still, she hadn't seen another route. Probably because, with a little help from running after a plusle, she had gotten lost. She mumbled unhappily to herself and patted down her hair which had gotten caught on hanging branches while she was running. Feeling stray hairs pop up everywhere, she whined.

"Awww, man!" She used her fingers to try and brush them down. Weaving her fingers through her knotted black hair she felt something strange in her hair. It was too big to be a twig. Too small to be a branch, not that she knew why one would be there in the first place though. She ran her fingers over it. It twitched. She froze mid-stride. With great reluctance, she slowly picked the thing out of her hair, grasped it gently but firmly, and slowly moved her hand in front of her to examine what it was. Just as she realized what it was, the spinerak bit her on the base of the thumb. She let out a great scream and ran through the forest after promptly throwing the spinerak into the bushes to the side of the path. Dashing through the bushes she continued to scream wildly until she tripped on a tree root and found herself getting quite friendly with the dirt. She laid there for a few seconds before picking herself up. She reached up and touched her tender and now bruised nose. "Ow..." She whined. She jogged down the path she had dashed down, still holding her nose, until she found crossroads. The sign pointed to her right and said 'TO BARLEY' in large letters. She frowned. "I PASSED Arasam??" She continued to whimper and whine about it as she jogged down the path, hand still covering her reddening nose.

--------------------

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

Pancackes
post Jun 27 2009, 11:33 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pankackes Dream Team!

Lilly got off the ferry putting the egg softly into her bag. "Alright, lets go Minun and Plusle!"

"Pluu!"
"Mii!"

Lilly walked down the path through Barley looking through shop windows, when she bumped into someone.

"S-sorry." She looked down and she saw a small child.

This post has been edited by Pancackes: Jun 27 2009, 11:34 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jun 27 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #7

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

Darci continued along the path, growing very tired. Even though she was sixteen, she was still as sickly as she was when she was small. She coughed several times, stopping. She had been screaming too loud and running too much, making her throat quite painful at the moment. She took pokeballs from her bag and tossed them all into the air.

"Come out k-kiddos!" She stopped at the beginning of 'kiddo' to cough once more. The three pokemon looked up at her, concerned.

"Torchic-chic?" Kaito chirped. Darci wheezed lightly.

"Yeah, i'm okay." She could only reply to what she thought Kaito had said. She could only guess. "We're gonna rest here for a while." Walking off the path a bit, she sat down and took out some poffins she brought with her, while she herself, took out a small loaf of bread. She gave the Bitter poffin to Victor, the Sour Poffin to Maxwell, and the Spicy poffin to Kaito. As they ate, Darci stared up at the clouds, watching as they swirled and drifted away carelessly like wished she could do.

"Tor?" She looked down at Kaito and recognized the look in it's eyes.

"Yeah, you can all go play. Just stay where i can see you, 'kay?" All the pokemon cheered happily and went scampering several meters away where they started to play, what she could only guess, was tag.

--------------------

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

Pancackes
post Jun 28 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pankackes Dream Team!

Lilly kept walking along and heard screaming, "Uh-oh," she raced towards the scream, as fast as she could. For a small child she was quite the runner. Plusle and Minun rushed on behind her breathing heavily. Lilly finally could see the person in sight. She ran faster and harder. She caught up to the girl and stopped her, "Are you okay?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jun 28 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #9

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

Darci looked up.

"Y-Yeah..." She coughed. "Just a little tired." Laughing gently she took out Torchic's pokeball and spun it on her finger. Kaito, Victor, and Maxwell all turned towards the stranger and stood very still for a moment, just staring and blinking.

"Torchic tor!" The Torchic quickly ran from it's place to behind Darci, looking very afraid.

"Hoo!" Hoothoot hopped towards darci and jumped onto her lap, then her shoulder, and finally, sat upon her head. She sighed as she watched Turtwig scuttle from it's place in the field to against her leg. Sitting cross legged she picked up the turtwig and gently placed it in the space in her lap. She flicked the pokeball off her finger and caught it again, putting it back into the bag.

"Sorry about that, but yeah, i'm okay." She took a look at plusle and minun and smiled sweetly at them. "Anyway, i hope you don't mind me asking, but who are you?"

This post has been edited by TR Darci Niguel: Jun 28 2009, 01:39 PM

--------------------

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

Pancackes
post Jun 28 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pankackes Dream Team!

Sorry i was busy today, and might be tomorrow

Minun shyly hid behind Lilly. Plusle marched towards the Torchic holding her hand out "Plu!"
Lilly smiled shyly, "Im Lilly," she paused for a moment. "and you are?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jun 28 2009, 09:49 PM
Post #11

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

<<My dad is making me clean tommorrow so i have minimal time on the internet tommorrow anyway. :/?>>

"Tooorrr..." Torchic shrank back behind Darci for a moment and remained pressed against her side.

"I'm Darci." She said, turning towards the frightened Torchic, the hoothoot on her head scrambling to her shoulder for a more stationary place to linger. "It's okay Kaito. They aren't here to hurt you." Torchic looked up at her for a moment before slowly and shyly walking towards plusle. Hesitantly, it stretched out it's wing and shook hands/wings/limbs with the other pokemon.

"Hoo." The hoothoot jumped down and was soon followed by Turtwig who managed to scramble out of her lap space.

"Turtwig!" both pokemon went to greet and introduce themselves in their pokemon way, well, except hoothoot. Hoothoot stood at a distance, silently watching the three pokemon. Occasionally it took a glance at minun. Darci looked at minun.

"Oh, i'm sorry if i scared your minun." Darci said, nervously scratching her cheek with one finger. "Hi, there. I'm Darci." She said, gently and softly.

--------------------

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

Pancackes
post Jun 28 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pankackes Dream Team!

Minun smiled softly at the person and climbed into Lilly's bag.

"Very nice to meet you, and your pokemon." Lilly sighed. Plusle greeted all the pokemon and noticed the HootHoot on Darci's shouler, she climbed up Darci. "Plusle!"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jun 28 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #13

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

Darci smiled sweetly.

"Aww. So cute." Then she felt something climb up her and towards Hoothoot. "Wait, no-!"

"Hoot hoo!" Hoothoot chirped and backflipped off her shoulder and onto the ground behind Darci. Hoothoot looked at plusle, almost daring it to do something.

"Victor, no!" She whirled around, careful not to throw off the plusle on her shoulder. "Victor, be nicer to the other pokemon. They aren't trying to hurt you or anything, they just want to be friends!" Darci said, reaching out towards Hoothoot.

"Hoo." Hoothoot jumped back, looking at Darci.

"Victor!" She turned towards Lilly. "I'm so sorry! Victor is so anti-social. I'm sorry it's being rude." Behind her Torchic flailed it's wings happily and jumped to her, standing next to plusle.

"Tor!" Darci giggled.

"Guys! I only have so much room on one shoulder!"

--------------------

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

Pancackes
post Jun 28 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pankackes Dream Team!

Lilly smacked her hand against her forehead, "Plusle -___-" she mumbled. Plusle jumped off of Darci's should and onto Lilly's. "Im terribly sorry about that." Minun Popped out of the bag with the egg balancing on his head between his ears.

Plusle jumped off of Lilly's shoulder and looked at HootHoot and smiled.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jun 28 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #15

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

"It's okay. Say, are you a trainer? Breeder? Or just a traveler?" Darci asked, laughing nervously. "Sorry if i'm being nosy. I'm just curious."

"Hoo!" Hoothoot jumped back up to it's respective place on her right shoulder. She slowly stood, getting her bag from the ground and putting it on, making Hoothoot adjust.

"Tor!" Torchic immediately wormed it's way into her spacious backpack, resting in the pokeballs and other items. Darci knelt down and picked up Turtwig.

"Okay, Maxwell." She carefully placed the pokemon on her left shoulder so it wiggled it's way into the backpack as well.

"Just before you answer, i believe it's polite for me to tell first. I'm a Trainer." She said, laughing joyously.

--------------------

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

Pancackes
post Jun 28 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pankackes Dream Team!

Lilly smiled "Oh, i don't really know what i am yet," she looked at Minun, "Oh!" She picked up the egg hugging it close to her.

Plusle kept look at HootHoot, with Admiration in her eyes. Minun crawled down from Lilly's bag, and also stared at the hoothoot.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jun 28 2009, 10:53 PM
Post #17

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

Hoothoot looked at the two pokemon for a moment before turning up it's nose.

"Hoot hoo hoot." It walked over the Darci and pecked her ankle, causing her to jump.

"Aie!" Darci looked down. "Victor!" She sighed. "You really are like Big-Bro..." She laughed. "That's a cute little egg you have!"

"Hoo!" Darci looked down at Hoothoot then at Lilly.

"I'm so sorry about Victor. He really is being rude. He gets this way if he hasn't battled in a while. He loves to battle." She laughed nervously, using her other foot to rub at the spot Hoothoot pecked. Hoothoot then knelt down and took the edge of her pant leg in it's beak, pulling up. Next thing she knew, she had a rude little Hoothoot in her pant leg, against her ankle, tickling her. "V-V-Victorrr!" She quickly bent down and snatched him up, holding him lovingly.

This post has been edited by TR Darci Niguel: Jun 28 2009, 10:54 PM

--------------------

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

Pancackes
post Jun 28 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pankackes Dream Team!

She smirked, "Well then maybe we should battle."

Minun and Plusle smiled with delight. "Minu!!!"

"So doubles?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jun 28 2009, 11:06 PM
Post #19

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Travelers (RP Team)

At the word of a battle Darci's head hung, hair shadowing her eyes.

"A battle, huh?" She said, her voice low. At the mention of a battle all the pokemon in her bag scuttled onto her left shoulder while hoothoot hung out on the right. "sounds interesting." She looked up, a new type of flare in her eyes. "you kiddos out for this?"

"Torchic!"

"Hoo! Hoo! Hoooo!" Turwtig hesitated for a moment before calling out.

"Tur twig!" All her pokemon seemed to shed their former natures for a moment, all seemingly shaking in anticipation.

"Doubles it is then. No items, only two pokemon at a time." She laughed, her laugh slightly dark with the excitement of battle. It was truly obvious that Darci and her pokemon were true battlers. And they loved it. "I'm going with Maxwell and Victor! Time to dance!" Turtwig and Hoothoot shot from her shoulders to the ground in front of her. She backed up several meters to make room, her pokemon followed until they were at least five meters away from each other.

This post has been edited by TR Darci Niguel: Jun 28 2009, 11:07 PM

--------------------

ClAiMz (click to show)

QUOTE(cleek)
+Quote Post

Pancackes
post Jun 28 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pankackes Dream Team!

Lilly had also a dark look on her face, she smirked, "Smart choice," She nodded once and and Minun and Plusle jumped onto the battle field. "So who goes first?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:55 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.