Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Deafening Silence (OOC Thread), Oh look, we're full
Delete This User...
post Dec 14 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

Backplot

Welcome to the year 2252, a time where humanity should be thriving due to insane levels of technology, and being the most dominant species on the face of the plant Earth, not to mention the fact that they have their Pokémon companions to help them whenever technology is simply not at hand. This is not the case however, in fact, it would probably be safe to say that Humanity is in the complete opposite state, they are essentially extinct, and it's their own damn fault...

After already going through two 'World Wars', one would think that humanity would have learnt their lesson by now, that conflict gets society nowhere and just results in masses of pain and suffering, on both physical and emotional levels. Yet, as is always the result with humanity, two hundred years ago in the year 2052, conflict evolved from something that could have been settled simply with words, due to the ever increasing power lust of those that already have too much power to begin with. Corruption at its finest...

This time however, the world could not brace itself for a planet sized war, due to the vast amounts of technology at the disposal of the many world leaders and their armies, in particular nuclear weaponry. After only a month of constant warfare, almost three quarters of the planets population were wiped out, corpses of both humans and Pokémon littering the streets of the capital cities of every country. Despite the tragic sights, signs that the war was senseless, and heartfelt pleas from the vast majorities stop, war carried on, leading to the inevitable result...

While it is by no means confirmed, it would probably be safe to assume that humanity had been wiped out, well, as a species anyway, but that doesn't mean that everyone who was a human during this nuclear holocaust is dead, not by a longshot. Contrary to the common beliefs of the scientests at the present time, the radiation from the various nuclear weapons could in fact lead to drastic changes in a person's DNA, leading to equally drastic physical changes.

There is one mutation in particular that has been discovered to be relatively common, though calling this change a 'mutation' may not be a correct word, the word 'fusion' may justify these changes much better. Essentially, what these weapons have caused is for human DNA, to be fused a long with Pokémon DNA, creating some kind of hybrid creature with physical attributes resembling those of both humans, and the Pokémon of which their DNA has been fused with, ranging from things as miniscule as a change in hair colour, to the much more extreme growth of additional limbs.

While these hybrids may be the closest things to humans remaining on the face of the Earth, by no means does this mean that they are the last things left alive, not by a long shot. There are still many Pokémon still alive, remarkably including land dwelling Pokémon, but by no means are they the companions that humans knew them as all of those years ago, instead, they act like wild animals, because essentially that is what they now are, wild animals that need to fend for themselves by any means necessary, and if that means killing something so that they may eat it, then it will happen.

The State Of The Planet During The RP

Since it has been two hundred years since war has broken out, as well as the fact the Nuclear Weapons used all used radioactive materials with relatively short half-lives, a lot of Nuclear Radiation has stopped being emitted around the ruins which were once cities and towns, making some areas relatively liveable, even if they are only ruins. However, it is worth noting that since two hundred years has passed, rather large amounts of vegetation have started to grow on the planet, large chunks of land which were once bustling cities now look like mossy rocks.

As for the previously mentioned 'hybrids', who now refer to each other as Gijinkas, they have not truly formed any societies as of yet, like cities and such, but they respect each other as beings on the same planet, in a similar way that the Pokémon respect each other’s existence, unless they happen to be enemies of course.

As far as a Gijinka's life is concerned, it is not too dissimilar from a present day (2010) humans’ life, but there are quite a few major changes, including a vastly decreased population. A few bits of technology have been recovered, such as those required to create clothes, but there is nothing as advanced as the likes of television or computers. Essentially, imagine a modern day life without electricity, along with a drastically reduced population, and you have the life of Gijinka's at the time of the RP.

Rules

• NEW RULE - From now on, an order in which characters in a group post will now be decided within the group, and it it shall be left up to that group to keep these posts happening in said order. Obviously, if some one feels it is absolutely necessary, they can discuss posting early here on the OOC, but try to keep to the general pattern, okay? Having a bit of a set rhythm to the RP would definitely help to keep it moving, even if it is a little slow for some peoples likings. But hey, that's why people take part in more than one RP at a time, right?
• This isn't really a rule, but I'd just like to say I'm looking for RPers both with a decent amount of experience and aren't afraid to write fairly lengthy posts (i.e. RPers who consider about five or six paragraphs to be their average post once an RP swings into motion)
• Standard Roleplay Rules
• No Gen 5 or Legendary Pokemon Gijinkas, EVER
• No spots will be reserved while you are in the process of making profiles, unless I particularly feel like reserving you a spot for whatever reason. You don't like it? Tough. Otherwise, I leave it up to the moral values of other GTS members themselves to decide if they wish to let you keep your "reserved" spot.
• Good grammar god-damn it... the odd typo is fair enough, but for God's sake not "teh"s and "omg"s every three words, please, they just get me pissed off...
• If you're inactive for 5 days without any explanation whatsoever, you lose your slot in the RP, no exceptions. Basically, only join if you know you're going to be able to be reasonably active.
• A decent amount of detail in each post is appreciated; it gives people something to go on for their own posts, OK?
• Obviously writer’s block happens, let us know via the OOC if that happens, but under NO circumstances, make a solely OOC post in the RP, or that's it, you're out
• Violence, Cussing and Romance are fine and expected, just don't go too overboard, all right? I'll just say Rated-15 and let you decide what's right/wrong to post in the RP
• There is a two character limit per user
Six RPers will be taking part in this, including myself, meaning that there are five total slots availabe.
• You are allowed to know/be in a relationship with other characters before the start of the RP, just make sure you clear it up with the other user first (unless it's your own characters, in which case clear it up with yourself)
• If I want to say no to your profile, I will. It's my RP, I have the right to accept and reject profiles. If you don't like it, then that's just too bad ^^
• If anything is unclear, feel free to enquire about it, questions are good!

Application Forms

CODE
[b]Name:[/b] (Full name please)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gijinka Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Fenrir Kurai (click to show)

Cassandra Deidra (click to show)

Slots

Arcyena
• Fenrir Kurai (Mightyena)
• Cassandra Deidra (Ariados)

Fallen Angel
• Mikayla Siver (Luxray)
• Anna Morgan (Espeon)
• Benjamin (Togepi - NPC)
• Sarah (Zubat - NPC)
• Kenny (Carvanha - NPC)

Tymid
• Tymid Synnabar (Ninetales)

Moogle Sam
• Kera Russel (Pikachu)

A Klowii
• Aiden VanEtten (Charizard)
• Bliss Baideme (Furret)

Darkrow
• Shelia Vang (Flareon)
• Alexandra "Xandra" Cross (Chikorita)

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Jan 18 2011, 10:43 AM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kaxanar
post Dec 14 2010, 08:52 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 837

Memories

Hello again Arcy! wave.gif (btw, that is now your official nickname, at least for me. lol)

I just skimmed the backstory since it seems to be identical to the original, but let me know if something's changed and I'll reread it. I did check the rules, though; the 5-day absence rule makes Fallen very happy. no more disappearing players holding things up! grin.gif I'd just like to point out that there is a very amusing typo in Fenny's profile. It's in the 1st sentence in the 'Appearance' section. (XD Fenrir's an ass) Also, a question; I know the last name is identical, but is Fenrir the same age as your character from the original? I can't seem to remember...

Mikayla's profile will be added just as soon as I make some minor edits. (nothing that will make much difference, it's just a few things that I believe could do with some touching up.) I'm gonna hold off on posting my second character until I can make up my mind. I'll most likely wait to see the other player's charries before making a final decision on that.

--------------------
Nothing to see here, move along... shift.gif
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Dec 14 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #3

A Defensive, Protective, Fair, Happy and Playful Lion~
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 034

Roster in Diamond

Reserve me a spot. XP

I'll unbury Kera the Pikachu Gijinka and probably make a new character never used before in an RP, who will of course be epic. 8D

--------------------
If any of my old friends want to contact me, please email me!
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Dec 14 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #4

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Guess I'll get Shelia again. XP

Aaand someone else, probably.

--------------------
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Dec 14 2010, 10:05 PM
Post #5

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 98 068

procession

Hello reservations :D please~

also, fifth gen, y/n? ;O; It's alright if it's not; I just don't want to post mebukijika and then get it turned down fffff.

This post has been edited by clock lock works: Dec 14 2010, 10:07 PM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Judool
post Dec 14 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #6

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 429

Name: Aiden VanEtten
Gijinka Species: Charizard
Appearance: Aiden is fairly tall, topping off at 6'2" and weighing in at 126 pounds. He is rather muscular, and he is able to push or lift heavy things with ease. There is a limit to his strength, however. He can usually push a medium sized log out of the way, but not a fallen tree. When this happens, he will just burn them down.

Aiden's hair is an orange color, and is styled in a messy, careless way. his bangs often fall infront of his deep red eyes, but he doesn't really care. Like I said earlier, his eyes are red. On top of his head, there are two horns sticking out of his messy hair. His teeth and nails are awfully sharp as well. He also has a big orange tail with a burning flame on it too, and if the flame ever goes out, he is in serious danger.

For clothes, Aiden wears a dark orange shirt, and ripped up black jeans. His shirt has the sleeves torn off, and there are a few rips in tears in it. His jeans often sag slighty, so he uses a chained belt to hold them up. They help slightly, but not much. For shoes, he wears a pair of black steel toed boots that have chains along the sides of them.

Now I'm sure that you've noticed the wings, right? The wingspan of them is slightly over 5 feet, however, he can retract them slightly so the span is only 2 and a half feet. He cannot fully retract them though.
Personality: Aiden is a somewhat disturbed young man. He often thinks about death, pain, or fear. The emotions on his face are hard to read at times. Most of his emotions are like a never ending storm, raging throughtout his body, and throwing a random emotion forward. Sort of like the red storm on Jupiter, never ending and devistating.

Aiden is never truly happy. He usually puts a fake smile on his face and lies about how he feels. He is rarely ever happy at all, but when he is, it is much more believeable then when he is faking it. He doesn't really laugh often since he doesn't really have a sense of humor, but when he is truly happy, he will laugh for no reason at all.

When Aiden gets sad, he will lie about it, like most things. It isn't really noticeable at all, since when he gets sad he doesn't really talk, and he doesn't talk that much anyways. He does not cry at all, even if he is in extreme pain. No matter how sad he gets, he will not cry.

If Aiden ever gets mad, it will be like a bomb went off. He will yell and throw things, seeming to get an adrenline boost from it. If he is near the person who made him mad, he will do as much as he can to hurt them. If restrained, he will calm down, only yelling insults at the other person. After he calms down, he flies off, wanting to be alone and away from people. He is fairly quick to anger.

Aiden is slightly insane, thinking about pain, death, and fear a lot of the time. He likes the sight of blood, or people in agonizing pain. He even laughs at his own pain, it gives him an extra edge in a fight. If someone he cares about is in pain, or even dying, he will not laugh or anything. He will try his best to save them.

He doesn't really make friends, he's more of a lone wolf. His personality keeps people away from him too. He doesn't really mind this at all. If he does make a friend with someone, he will protect them if they are ever in danger with his life. Aiden doesn't really toalk much, however, which makes it hard for him to make any friends.
Extra: Nope.

Done~
And I'm probably going to make another charrie, so be sure to keep an eye out for her~

This post has been edited by A Klowii: Dec 15 2010, 03:33 PM

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Kaxanar
post Dec 14 2010, 11:49 PM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 837

Memories

There we go, Mikayla's profile has been all edited and polished up. I can't wait till this starts! grin.gif
----------

Name: Mikayla Siver
Gijinka Species: Luxray
Appearance: Reference Image

Mikayla has naturally dark blue hair which is in a style reminiscent of a Luxray's mane. She is taller than average, standing at 5'8" and weighing approximately 130 pounds. There isn't a single ounce of excess fat on her; her body consists entirely of wiry muscle, giving her an athletic build. She isn't overly muscled however, and possesses enough curves to appeal to a good portion of the opposite sex. Her long, slender legs, elfin ears, and olive skin tone only serve to heighten that appeal. Much to Mikayla's satisfaction, any spark of interest that may arise at first glance is quickly destroyed upon catching a glimpse of her most notable feature - her eyes. The sclera of Mikayla's eyes are red, and interrupted only by her bright golden irises. On the off chance that her piercing gaze doesn't scare off the interested party, the claws tipping her fingers and toes will certainly do the job. In addition to those are the razor sharp teeth lining her jaws, which are clearly visible whenever Mikayla smiles - an exceedingly rare occurrance - or when she speaks.

As far as clothing goes, less is more in Mikayla's case. She wears a sleeveless black fishnet top that reaches to a little above her navel. Over that is a slightly shorter sleeveless black shirt which is fastened by thin straps tied around her neck. The rear of this shirt is cut very low, leaving her back exposed save for the fisnnet layer beneath. A matching black headband keeps her hair tied back and out of her face. On her arms is a pair of yellow- and blue-striped fingerless gloves. The gloves cover the entirety of her forearms, ending just above her elbows.

For lower wear, Mikayla has a rather short black skirt with a ragged bottom edge. The skirt has a hole in the back to accomodate her long and thin dark blue tail, which is tipped with a yellow four-point star shape. To complete her outfit, she has bandages wrapped around her feet in place of shoes; only the arches of her feet are covered, leaving her heels and toes exposed. More bandages are wrapped around her lower legs, extending from her ankles to her knees. The skin on the bottom of her feet has grown somewhat tough as a result of trekking through the wilderness pretty much barefoot. All of Mikayla's clothing is slim-fitting, and she wears no jewelry or accessories of any kind other than her hairband. This allows her to move as swiftly and silently as possible without fear of her clothing getting snagged on something.

Personality: Upon meeting Mikayla, the first impression most people get is that she is a rather hostile gijinka. They would be correct. Her past experiences have been a harsh teacher, but Mikayla is nothing if not a quick study. She had to be in order to survive on her own after losing both parents at a young age. Even if she learned nothing else, she kept one lesson close to her heart; it's kill or be killed. In a world where anyone and everyone has the potential to be your worst enemy or your next meal, it wouldn't do to let down your guard. As such, Mikayla greets all strangers with suspicion if not outright aggression, especially those who intrude on her territory. That doesn't mean she goes out of her way to pick fights - quite the contrary, in fact. Mikayla prefers to avoid other gijinkas whenever possible.

The only exception to the behavior she exhibits when confronting most other gijinkas would be when she comes across a child. Despite her normally hostile or aloof demeanor, Mikayla has an amazing maternal instinct. She simply cannot turn a blind eye to a child in need. On more than one occasion, she has risked her own safety to fight off wild Pokémon or other gijinkas in order to save a child whose parents were either unable or unwilling to come to their aid for whatever reason. Mikayla's disposition makes a complete one-eighty when in the presence of a child - or anyone she sees as such. Whereas before she would lash out at the slightest provocation, she suddenly becomes calm and gentle, if still somewhat gruff. On the other hand, anyone foolish enough to attempt harming a child to whom she has offered her protection will instantly become her enemy. Unsurprisingly, her enemies have a habit of meeting very grisly ends.

Extra: Due to her Luxray DNA, Mikayla can use electricity in a variety of ways. Said DNA also grants her a heightened sense of hearing (and to a lesser degree, smell) as well as superior night vision. She is currently staying in the ruins of a very small town with three children that she's guarding. (The kids are NPCs, so have fun driving Mikayla insane. XD)

The Kiddies grin.gif (click to show)

----------

Name: Anna Morgan
Gijinka Species: Espeon
Appearance: Reference Image

At 5'3" and a slim 100 pounds, Anna is definitely not an intimidating figure. Wide indigo eyes peer out of a fair-skinned face, her soft features often giving others the impression of an innocent young girl. This is only exacerbated by her general lack in the feminine curves department; she does possess enough of a bust and whatnot to define her gender, but they are quite modest and don't garner her much attention, if any. Her lilac colored hair just barely reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades, save for two locks which only extend to her collar bone, framing her face. Shorter bangs fall over her eyebrows but are parted to expose a circular red gem embedded in the center of her forehead. Large cat-like ears the same color as her hair (with darker interiors that match her eyes) sit high on either side of her head, frequently swiveling to and fro whenever a sound catches her attention. If she isn't listening for something, her ears tend to rest in a somewhat relaxed position, slightly lowered with the tips pointed out to her sides. Anna can manipulate said appendages either seperately or together, and they are a good indicator of her current mood. Her only accessory is a bright red ribbon that adorns the hair near the base of her left ear.

Anna's style of dress is very conservative, completely covering her from the neck down. The main part of her outfit is a simple white dress with a turtleneck collar, which extends to around her knees. It fits her slim torso comfortably, neither hugging her modest curves nor hiding them. Over the dress is a dull purple overcoat of sorts with long sleeves that cover her hands. There is a deep violet ribbon threaded around each of the sleeves near the cuffs, which are a pinkish-white color. Instead of buttons, a thin string laces the garment's front. The coat doesn't close fully however, leaving a small gap through which her dress can be seen. A sash that matches the ribbons on her sleeves is tightly wrapped around her waist, further securing the coat.

Continuing down past her waist, there is no more string lacing it. As such, the opening revealing her dress is slightly wider there. The coat's bottom is not even, the front ending in two 'tails,' so to speak, on either side of the coat's opening. These 'tails' reach about halfway down the skirt part of her dress. The hemline then abruptly changes direction, before gradually heading downward again as it nears her back. Then end result is a rather irregular pattern. Anna's slender forked tail protrudes from a small hole in the back of her dress, though the hole is usually covered by her coat. Beneath the white dress, Anna wears a pair of loose-fitting pants which are the same color as her sleeves' cuffs. The pants are just a little too long for her, the bottoms slightly pooling around her dull purple shoes. The shoes are slip-ons with open tops that expose her white socks. A pair of straps crisscross over the tops of her feet to prevent her shoes from simply falling off as she moves.

Personality: Anna is a pretty reserved gijinka, but she is by no means against socializing when the opportunity arises. She has simply learned to be cautious when she comes across an unfamilar person, lest she end up being killed and eaten. While her diet consists mainly of berries and fish (with the occasional egg or small Pokémon for some variety), she is all too aware that some gijinkas have no qualms about preying on their own kind. She actually traveled with a few cannibalistic gijinkas on two seperate occasions, so she isn't bothered much by others' tastes in food - as long as they don't try eating her, of course. It may take her longer to feel comfortable around such a gijinka, but taking the time to befriend her is certainly worth the effort.

Anna's extremely loyal to the few friends she has, and just as intensely spiteful to those she hates. Fortunately, the number of people that fall into the latter category is very small - even smaller than the number of people that she considers friends. Suffice it to say that it takes a little while for her to fully trust other gijinkas and open up to them. Earning her hatred is an even more monumental task under normal circumstances, but those that manage to do so rarely walk away unscathed.

Anna doesn't like violence, preferring to run rather than fight when possible. That does not mean she won't give it her all should she be forced into a physical altercation, though; she just has an unusual way of doing so. Even when a fight is unavoidable, Anna prefers not to use force if she can help it. Instead she uses her abilities to defend herself until her opponent is too tired to retaliate, and then simply leaves them to whatever fate may befall them in their exhausted state. On the other hand, Anna's pascifistic tendencies completely vanish when one of her friends are being targeted. In that case she will not hesitate to eliminate the threat, no matter who or what it may be. She won't actively hunt the aggressor down if they manage to escape such an encounter, but she won't forget about them either. Attacking her friends is the one sure fire way to be marked as her lifelong enemy.

Extra: To make up for Anna's lack of physical prowess, her psychic abilities are very powerful. She can easily use moves such as Confusion and Psybeam, but her favorite technique by far is to erect a barrier to defend herself. She can't strike while the barrier's up, but her opponents will be hard pressed to shatter it as long as she maintains focus. Another benefit of her Espeon DNA is acute hearing, which is a great help when it comes to avoiding danger.

EDIT: Finally finished.

This post has been edited by Fallen Angel: Dec 21 2010, 12:12 AM

--------------------
Nothing to see here, move along... shift.gif
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Dec 15 2010, 05:13 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Say what about an ass? Oh, right... yeah, thanks for pointing that out sweat.gif

Yeah, the back story is identical, I just edited a rather scary abundance of typos then reposted it. I must have been really tired or something when I posted that last time or something. Seriously, you will not believe the amount of red underline I saw in MS word.

Oh, and he's a few years older in this (I think he was 17 in the last one?), since I wanted to give him just that little more sense seniority, even if he is a bit of a loose cannon every now and again XD

Woo! 'Kayla, Sheila and Kera! grin.gif [/OTT enthusiasm]

Sorry CLW, but there's not gonna be any 5th Gen Gijinkai in this at any point in time, nor will there be any Legendary Gijinkai.

As for everyone else, I'd love to say you have a spot reserved, but, well, I decided that I was going to edit the rules a bit, which resulted in a few changes. You might want to give them another quick read, then post your finished profiles ASAP if you want a slot wink.gif

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Dec 15 2010, 09:32 AM
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Dec 15 2010, 08:47 AM
Post #9

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 488

Active Squad

Name: John Valencia "Johnny V"
Gijinka Species: Venusaur
Appearance: Reference pic

Johnny stands at six foot two inches and weighs 220 pounds. He has a just above average muscular build from keeping fit to stay ahead in the post apocalyptic world. His hair is midlength and his mutation makes it green. His eyes are orange, another mutation. On his back it looks like he has an elaborate tattoo but that is actually a birthmark he was born with that started out as just a bulb as if on a bulbasaur. As he grew it blossomed more and more until his 21st birthday it stopped to where it is today. He wears heavy bandaging around his stomach and waist to cover up two flaps of skin on his back where his vine whip comes out. He makes it appear that he wears it to intimidate people but he is actually self-conscious about the mutation that appeared on his 13th birthday.

When he goes out from his house he wears a green button-up shirt and keeps it undone. Other than that he wears a pair of dark orange slacks sinched with a leather belt. On his hands are rings that have been passed down through his italian heritage from his ancesters painstakingly keeping hold of it since the start of the first war. The watch he wears on his left wrist doesnt work but he keeps it because his little brother found it when he was playing in a ruin. His little brother was so excited to give it to him that he forgot the ruin was unstable. As he shouted for his big brother to come see what he had found he was jumping over and climbing through the rubble. Just as he was about to get out he tripped and the watch flung from his hands into the street, and the building collapsed. So Johnny wears the watch in rememberance of his little brother. Finally, on his feet he wears a pair of tan leather shoes size 14.

Personality: Very strong willed, highly opinionated, and stark. Rough around the edges, but if he actually ends up befriending you, you‘ll have a friend for life. Passionate in all he does, be it in battle or social graces, he never backs down. Short tempered, don’t get on his bad side. Obnoxious, ornery, and cruel, he is the basic cocky S.O.B. He has a loud mouth, but he puts it to good use. He is very persuasive, he can twist words and ideas to make the you believe his way is the right way. However, sometimes it gets him in trouble when it falls out from underneath him. All in all he is the typical embodiment of a gang banger.

Extra: Has a pet Kecleon named Izzy. Johnny raised him from an abandoned egg. So it doesnt know any actual pokemon moves besides turning invisible and changing color when it does see an attack.

This post has been edited by Killer Knuckles Fan: Dec 15 2010, 04:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Dec 15 2010, 08:57 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

Name: Kera Russel

Gijinka Species: Pikachu

Appearance: Kera has blonde hair which reaches her shoulders and hazel eyes. She has Pikachu ears on her head, both slanted a bit, one leaning to the right and one leaning to the left, they can change position depending on her mood though. She also has a Pikachu tail that sticks out from behind her, coming out through a hole in her trousers that was made so it could come out. There is always a necklace which has a golden chain with a golden crescent moon on it. It has a garnet on the middle of it which is surrounded by tiny rubies.

Not being the tallest person, she is 5'3" but, weighs 140lbs. This isn't all fat though, some is muscle which is clear by her strength which is shown when she is angry. You wouldn't be able to tell otherwise.

She wears a yellow shirt with the word "Kupo" in white on the front, the sleeves are short, barely covering her shoulders, and it has two stripes of brown on the back.

Always, she wears a yellow jacket with a brown zip, the sleeves are long, often covering her hands, they have three bands on each, one at the end which is an inch and a half thick, while the other two are evenly spaced two inches apart, two inches from the edge, they are only an inch thick. On the back there is a large brown lightning bolt while on the front there are two smaller ones, one on the right side of the zip and one on the left, each three inches tall, the one on the left being at the bottom, the one on the right being just below her sleeve. It has a small collar. It also has two pockets hidden on the inside which she carries her bandages and antidepressants in.

Her trousers are long and cover her trainers a bit. They have two brown stripes only a centimetre thick down the sides, on each leg. At the bottom of each leg there are two bands, one at the very bottom which is two inches thick, and one an inch above it which is an inch thick. They have two pockets as well.

Her trainers are yellow with brown laces and brown lightning bolts on the side, and her socks are yellow.

Personality: Kera is generally a very shy person who would rather hide than talk to people. She is very quiet when she does speak at first, out of shyness of course, and she tends to stutter every few words. Once she does get to know you though, this shyness is practically non existent, until she is complimented, then it re-emerges very quickly.

If given the time to get to know you, she will reveal her true nature which is quite playful and positive. This can make her appear a bit immature at times. Of course she isn't immature though, she is actually very mature for her years, making her more likely to tell older people, including adults, what to do, instead of the other way around. If someone is upset or unhappy, then she usually has advice or wisdom which will make them happy, or at least cheer them up a bit. Of course she refuses to believe she is wise or any compliments at all, making her a very delusional person. (She also refuses to believe that she is delusional. XD)

When she is angry, her fears of snakes, spiders, heights, dying and any other fears disappear instantly. That nice, wise mouse you knew? INSTANTLY GONE. She is a very vicious person when she is angry and will want to completely annihilate whoever made her angry, until she breaks a few bones and calms down. Or until she goes to sleep. Whichever comes first. Luckily, she has a lot of patience and is generally a calm person. Messing with her with friends is a death wish though.

For reasons she doesn't remember, she has depression problems. After becoming angry, or when someone else would become sad, she becomes depressed. There are two different levels of depression though. In the lower level of depression, she feels like she is a horrible person who deserves to die. This is why she will try to suicide by cutting her hands with, well, anything really since her blood condition will allow her to easily bleed to death. She feels that everyone would be better off without her while like this. Anti-depressants will fix this depression but, she won't take them unless threatened with something she fears or she is forced to.

One thing about this depression that can be a good or bad thing though, is that she is easily irritable, meaning she can snap very easily. If it is an enemy that needs to be killed then, they will be vaporised by electricity but, if it is you, then you run, run and run some more! Until she calms down or falls asleep at least.

The stronger level of depression doesn't make her suicidal, instead, it makes her want to just lie around and do nothing. She feels that if she does anything, she will screw it up horribly so, she doesn't do anything at all, except roll over to sleep more. Though she feels like a horrible person, instead of thinking about how it would be better for everyone without her, she thinks that she should suffer by continuing to live. Dying would prevent pain after all. This level of depression is only brought on by something devastating and, due to this, her anti-depressants won't affect her very much, only making her willing to obey orders. Though, since she is a stubborn person, she will still tell you to ask since she hates being commanded or ordered around.

Extra: Kera carries around a Raichu plushie as a stress reliever since squeezing it comforts her. It is somehow waterproof, fireproof, electricproof and has wards inside to protect from psychic abilities and ghosts. Trying to possess it or use psychic powers on it will make you feel like you got smacked in the face by an Iron Tail. Twice. Plus another three times. Despite all this, it can still be easily damaged by claws or sharp weapons. It isn't recommended to do so.

She has a strange blood condition which makes her blood take a long time to clot. Wounds that wouldn't matter to a normal person can be dangerous to her, which is why she carries bandages for herself at all times. And she also has two bottles of anti-depressants with her.

Well, there is Kera, slightly edited since she doesn't have her brother with her in this one. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Dec 15 2010, 12:46 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Right, so there's Kera added, meaning there is only two slots left (though probably only one, since unless Dark plans on changing Shelia, her profile is already done).

Just a reminder to all of you with half finished profiles, your places are not reserved by any means whatsoever. Oh, and don't go rushing your profiles in an attempt to guarantee yourself a slot. If I deem them not good enough, I will turn them down. Yeah, I know I'm being a pain in the ass, but I want this RP done right, and for it to last a while, unlike the last time I tried it...
+Quote Post

Judool
post Dec 15 2010, 03:40 PM
Post #12

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Oi, got my profile up finally. And just saying, I'm probably going to add another character so please keep an eye out for her. I need less insane characters. D<

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Dec 15 2010, 04:06 PM
Post #13

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 488

Active Squad

ok my profile is finished i really hope its alright. if it seems lacking please dont deny it right away you can ask darrkie i make good in rolplays that really peak my interest and this one sounds really cool and well thought out.

This post has been edited by Killer Knuckles Fan: Dec 15 2010, 04:10 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Dec 15 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Name: Shelia Vang

Gijinka Species: Flareon

Appearance: Shelia's silhouette is quite slender, standing at 5'7" and weighing around 137 pounds (muscle, of course). She has quite the athletic build too. She has beautiful golden hair that reaches her mid-back and clear amber eyes. She's also often thought as being quite beautiful. She also has small earrings on her human ears, since Flareon ears are on top of her head.

She wears a tight fitting red body suit that covers her entire body. Over it, she wears a pale tan tanktop that stops over her stomach. She also wears similarly colored disconnected sleeves that cover her whole forearms and a bit of her upper arm. There's a small brown ribbon near the top on each one too.

On the lower half of her body, the young adult has pale tan panties, still over the body suit, with a small brown ribbon in front. She wears long similarly colored leg warmers that reach her knees. As footwear, she wears small brown shoes with two yellow strings making an "X" over her feet.

Personality: Shelia, at first glance, would look like the beautiful goody two-shoes kind of girl. Well, better chase those thoughts away, because she's probably the absolute opposite, or at least close to it. While she is beautiful and normally nice, she can be your absolute worst nightmare if given the chance to.

Let's start with the good parts of her personality. First of all, as said earlier, Shelia is quite the nice girl and she's fairly sociable, always eager to meet new people. She smiles often, has a good sense of humor and is generally a helpful girl. She can be a bit silly at times too, especially when she tries to make people laugh. She's fairly optimistic when she's in a good mood too, always looking at the bright side of life and whatnot.

Shelia is very competitive at times and may come out as a bit of a sore loser sometimes, especially if she loses against someone she doesn't like. With friends though, she won't show it since, most of the time, it's all for fun and nothing serious. Challenge her to pretty much anything and she'll accept. Anything except swimming, that is, since she's unable to swim and is scared to death of water.

Her hydrophobia is quite intense, although it's a bit understandable when you see that she's a Fire type. She will not get near a lake or a body of water without someone and even then she'll stay far from the edge, not wanting to be pushed in. She's also a bit paranoid near those places. When it rains, she literally dashes for cover and stays somewhere where the raindrops can't touch her. She also has a natural fear of Water pokémon. Also, rain will almost always make her grumpy.

As beautiful as that cheeky smile of hers is, it hides a vicious animal stuck in its rather weak cage. Shelia has a very short temper and can get angered in a flash. When only mildly annoyed, the temperature around her will rise up a few degrees, which is quite noticeable, and she'll be noticeably ruder. If you lay off a bit and stop annoying her, she'll quickly calm down though. She'll also start swearing a bit.

The trouble comes in when you don't stop and manage to make her angry. When this happens, the temperature will rise once again and the air around her will be distorted thanks to the intense heat raidating from her body. She will also exhale fire and smoke from her nose, a bit like a dragon. In this state, it's too late to apologise and/or run, she can and she will beat you up. Rarely, she'll regain control of herself and tell everyone to back off before she sends fire everywhere, which will calm her down instantly. She still vaguely knows who are her friends and who aren't.

If you manage to make it even worse, then she will be out for your head and will gladly kill you if she gets the chance. She loses all control and becomes a bit like an animal. She will start fighting ferally and the only ways to calm her down are to either knock her out, her killing or getting rid of whatever's annoying her, talking some sense into her (not likely to work) or forcing her to get near water, that will instantly snap her out of it as she'll cower away. She cannot distinguish friend from foe and will most likely attack anyone who tries to calm her down.

Shelia loves fighting, whether it be for real or just sparring. She is also very skilled at kicking people's asses, known to put many Fighting types to shame. She has quite the brutal training routine, which shows her determination to keep herself in good shape. She often fights wild Fighting types to train along with other big, powerful pokémon, winning more often than not. When her opponent has a tail, she seems to have the habit to use that as an advantage and will most likely stomp it or step on it a few times. She also uses this to shut someone up.

Due to her demanding lifestyle, she needs to eat quite a lot to have enough energy for a day. If she doesn't eat enough, then she might collapse from exhaustion, so she may surprise some people with how much she eats, especially since she's quite slim. This simply makes her laugh though. She is more than willing to take someone under her wing and to train them, however, you need to prove that you can hold your own against her, which, honestly, is quite hard. Unless you're a Water type, then you just need to prove that you won't use water attacks against her.

Extra: Fighting Electric types will more often than not turn her hair into a large afro, which she either hates or uses to make jokes, depending on the situation. She can control fire in almost every way possible and is even immune to it, since her body absorbs fire and heat to turn it into energy that makes all her natural abilities even better than they already are, so she becomes stronger, tougher, faster and overall a better fighter. It also makes her somewhat more feral sometimes. Her body temperature is normally at 1650°F, which makes her very body quite warm to the touch. When spitting flames, it can rise up to 3100°F and, if it's higher when she's not firing flames, it means she has fever. Prolonged exposure to water may make her catch a cold and, when she sneezes, flames are fired from her mouth and nose.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Dec 15 2010, 05:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Dec 15 2010, 05:17 PM
Post #15

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 068

procession

Chloe got here first. Oh well. :/

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Dec 15 2010, 05:37 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ah, been a little active here while I've been studying have we? Well then, guess I should do some house-keeping.

Chloe (it is you, right?) - Yup, he's accepted. Looks like I'm not gonna have Fenrir be the only male character after all *dies inside a little*

KKF - As much as it pains me to say it, since it is the first time I have actually brought myself to do it, I'm gonna have to reject your submission. It just isn't quite up to the standards I'm looking for. I get what your trying to say with other RPs, but the thing is, I can only go on what I see. As much as I'd trust an RPer such as Dark, my own judgement takes priority, and from what I've seen in the past, I can't really say I'm overly impressed. Sorry if that's a little harsh, but I've started to speak my mind just that little bit more recently rather than just sugar-coating everything at every opportunity.

Dark - I figured she'd be the same, accepted. The image doesn't work though (not for me anyway), just so you know.

CLW - Yeah she did, sorry, that's a little unfortunate for you :/

Anyway, that's all the slots filled I believe. Now to go edit the RP.

Right, I should hopefully be able to finish of Fenrir's profile tomorrow (and post in MB FA, I know...). In the meantime, I'll be PMing Tymid to check what's going on and studying for my exam tomorrow morning. I may check up on here every now and again though wink.gif
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Dec 15 2010, 05:40 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Amazing how an extra " can screw up a link. Fix'd. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Dec 15 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ah, there's that smexy bitch lovely lady I remember, all's good now grin.gif

Just out of curiosity, when is everyone here finishing school/whatnot for Christmas? I'll be back home from Uni on Thursday, hence the Friday start date.
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Dec 15 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

Next Tuesday I believe. My school usually closes on Tuesdays/Wednesdays. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Judool
post Dec 15 2010, 06:01 PM
Post #20

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Sorry. DX
I just thought it would be nice to have a dude character. XD

Name: Bliss Baideme
Gijinka Species: Furret
Appearance: Bliss is a rather short girl for her age, only topping off at 5'2" and weighing in at 117 pounds. She isn't very muscular, and she can actually be considered as weak. She can lift things with ease, just not heavy things. Her hair is dark brown, and it reaches almost to the back of her knees. Her eyes are a dark brown color as well.

Bliss isn't terribly pale, she actually has a slight tan. For clothes, Bliss wears a light brown sleeveless shirt. It dips down slightly, and has white frills along the top. She wears brown and black stripped gloves, and socks. They cover her arms from the elbows down, and they cover all of her legs. Over the socks, she wears a pair of short blue jean shorts. For shoes, she wears a pair of light brown and black sneakers.

Her gijinka features are fairly noticeable; she has a pair of ears sticking out of the top of her head, and two brown lines.
Personality: Bliss is very joyous. She is pretty much always happy, but there are times when she gets sad or angry. She is usually smiling, or giggling at nothing. People tend to get annoyed with her, however, which is why she doesn't have many friends.

When Bliss isn't happy, she is usually sad or angry about something. She doesn't really like to talk about it if someone asks her, since she doesn't like it when people worry about her. Bliss doesn't really go beserk when angered, she just keeps it all inside, and walks off, trying to calm herself. Same thing when sad.

Bliss gets concerned if someone gets hurt, whether she knows them or not. She will try to comfort them, and make them feel better, and do everything in her power to make sure they're okay. Bliss is just a nice person like that. She doesn't care if they've made her sad or angry in the past, she won't abandon a hurt person for that.

If she gets hurt, she doesn't cry or complain or anything, since she does not want people to worry. Bliss prefers to work in a group with other people, but if no one wants her to be around, she can happily work alone. She doesn't make very many friends, because of her loud and happy personality, since most people unfortunatly find it annoying.
Extra: No sir.

This post has been edited by A Klowii: Dec 15 2010, 08:40 PM

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:18 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.