Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
224 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Everything you read today is a lie, but the cake is real. Seriously., April Community Thread
The Majestic Mr ...
post Apr 1 2015, 12:20 AM
Post #21

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

QUOTE(Plantronic @ Apr 1 2015, 01:17 AM) *
QUOTE(Mamanator @ Apr 1 2015, 01:04 AM) *
Where do we go for such things like that though? I keep getting notices about "hey! Be sure not to miss this exclusive!", but it tells me to go to a Nintendo Zone. Uh... where is that? I obviously can't get to it through the work or my homes wireless... so where do we go? I think I missed two exclusives (not Pokemon related though) and the thought of getting a Mewtwo... really? Wow! Where do I go to find out about these things?

I believe it's actually Mewtwo in Super Smash Bros. Speaking of, is it exclusive to people who have both versions or just free to them and not free to those who only have one version.

As much as I wanted smash for the WiiU I couldn't make it happen.

Yeah, as Sakurai is the maker of Smash.
I'm hoping for Mewtwo too I guess. Hate that they made it so you have to buy and register both versions, so I'm hoping they shed some light on how to purchase the DLC.

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

m190049
post Apr 1 2015, 12:22 AM
Post #22

Your local psychopath
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 497

Fav 3 & Fav 3 Legends

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Apr 1 2015, 01:04 AM) *
QUOTE(m190049 @ Mar 31 2015, 10:00 PM) *
QUOTE(Keith @ Apr 1 2015, 12:57 AM) *
Also, to get the ball rolling on discussing stuff that is stuff ... who all is excited for tomorrow's Nintendo Direct? What do you expect from it?

Mewtwo.
PLS SAKURAI

Where do we go for such things like that though? I keep getting notices about "hey! Be sure not to miss this exclusive!", but it tells me to go to a Nintendo Zone. Uh... where is that? I obviously can't get to it through the work or my homes wireless... so where do we go? I think I missed two exclusives (not Pokemon related though) and the thought of getting a Mewtwo... really? Wow! Where do I go to find out about these things?

...Eh? I mean in Smash 4, not Pokemon DLC. Mewtwo is supposed to be DLC, and the offer to receive a free download code by getting both versions of the game ended today.

You can usually get Pokemon DLC by selecting Mystery Gift on the menu, clicking Receive Gift, and then "Get via [method]", depending on how it's being released. For Wi-Fi events, you'd choose Get Via Internet. Say, for events at local stores, you'd choose Get Via Wireless. Events or usually announced on the Pokemon Website or in newsletters if you're subscribed to them, and you can usually also get info on them on popular fan-sites like Serebii.

--------------------

My Eggs & Pokémon:

Head Administrator of the
:. GPX+ Wiki .:
I hope you find it useful!
+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Apr 1 2015, 12:28 AM
Post #23

I get a title?
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 414

Active Squad

What a great idea! I'll definitely have to clear my schedule so I can play Minecraft. I haven't played multiplayer in so long. And maybe sm4sh/AC on Fridays, too, whenever I'm not at FNM.

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Apr 1 2015, 12:53 AM) *
I think that I can grow to like this thread idea! happy.gif I haven't been out on the forums very much because GPX has always, to me, been about the clicks. But I'm very much liking the new staff members and ideas that I've read about.

This is basically me. I was SUUUUPER BUSY throughout most of March, and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and hopefully add this forum to my Internet routine.

QUOTE(Terezi Pyrope @ Apr 1 2015, 01:14 AM) *
Also, in regards to shines, I seem to notice that I get one a month, with nightly clicks, checkins on mobile, and hoarding fails. Anyone else have the same rate me?

My rate is pretty sporadic. The last shiny I got was Noibat during that SWSH (what was that, January?)

--------------------

Daycare: Ditto x Audino

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Cajun
post Apr 1 2015, 12:47 AM
Post #24

Doing alright. Hope you are too~
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 775

Still miss y'all

QUOTE(Terezi Pyrope @ Apr 1 2015, 12:14 AM) *
Also, in regards to shines, I seem to notice that I get one a month, with nightly clicks, checkins on mobile, and hoarding fails. Anyone else have the same rate me?
Mine's usually worse than that, but then you get the lucky days. Back during the Porygon hunt I got Skarmory, Litwick, Porygon and Zorua all in ~10 hours. If you don't count the Shiny Voucher 'mon I've got 43/13083, or a 1:303.25 ratio.

--------------------
Inactive but still drop by sometimes.
Best contact is @Cajun#5683 on Discord.

Even when all hope is lost, we will never surrender
And when the music finally ends, you'll always remember
Never. Stop. Dancing.

+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Apr 1 2015, 12:50 AM
Post #25

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jen @ Mar 31 2015, 11:51 PM) *
QUOTE(Plantronic @ Mar 31 2015, 11:45 PM) *
So this is... interesting? :P
Also have you always had a rotating avatar and I just never noticed?

I hope it will be!
Yup! :P

Looks like a fun thread. Sorta like the IRC (Do we still have that?) but more people will know it exists.

Exactly!! Like a chat room except it isn't real time. I figured it might be easier to people to jump in and things and less intimidating. ^_^.gif

I actually run my own Pixelmon/SMP servers for MC. Pixelmon has gyms, cities, routes, and a bunch of fun stuff. I'd love to invite the GPX community to join, but I'm not sure if suggesting my own server would be frowned upon or not, hah.

If you don't mind, please do! I definitely prefer a server run by someone from here. It sounds a lot safer. Thank you!

Alright, thanks~ The Pixelmon IP is pixelmon.acherongaming.com (It is currently running Pixelmon 3.4)
(For anyone interested in SMP, it's whitelisted now because we are working on making it exciting~)
As a sort of 'notice' to anyone interested in joining - Our player count varies quite a lot, so I can't guarantee you what to expect. At our peak, we hit 50+ players, but we hit around ~15-20 a day now. This will hopefully expand in the future, so hopefully you are comfortable with that size.

We actually have open gym leader slots and I wouldn't be against giving a few GPX users a position if they prove worthy. I'd like to think that the server would become more welcoming to all users if they saw some familiar faces.

This post has been edited by Sportsfan666: Apr 1 2015, 01:14 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Apr 1 2015, 12:56 AM
Post #26

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

QUOTE(Keith @ Mar 31 2015, 10:57 PM) *
Also, to get the ball rolling on discussing stuff that is stuff ... who all is excited for tomorrow's Nintendo Direct? What do you expect from it?

I just hope that there are some notices for the Zelda game.
I mean, I know they said they wouldn't release it this year, and I think that's a GREAT thing to do. After all, I would prefer to play a GOOD game (with the characters well done, an interesting plot and lots of places to discover/explore) than play a SO-SO game.

And also, because its Zelda. Duh. One would always want something GREAT from those games love.gif

And now, about the shiny ratio I saw not so long ago...
UGH.

Sometimes my shiny luck is just... CREEPY. Like I can hatch 4 or 5 shinies in a WEEK.
But then, it just goes off for 3 months and when it's back is only 1. And then goes off again.
I dont know, its weird.

Currently, my ratio is at 465 eggs. But it will go up very soon... Maybe.. If only that Shiny Buneary would like to appear... *Glares at Buneary and Zubat*

Also, PLEASE tell me that my shiny ratio isn't one of the highest there are... Please... crying.gif

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

+Quote Post

Cajun
post Apr 1 2015, 01:09 AM
Post #27

Doing alright. Hope you are too~
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 775

Still miss y'all

QUOTE(Rookie Roo @ Apr 1 2015, 12:56 AM) *
Currently, my ratio is at 465 eggs.
Also, PLEASE tell me that my shiny ratio isn't one of the highest there are... Please... crying.gif
Well the ratio seems to be in the 200-250 range so you're definitely high end.

Strangely you don't see a lot of low-end people. There should be about as many 1 in 100s and 1 in 400s but outside of newcomers with crazy luck most people hover in the 200s.

--------------------
Inactive but still drop by sometimes.
Best contact is @Cajun#5683 on Discord.

Even when all hope is lost, we will never surrender
And when the music finally ends, you'll always remember
Never. Stop. Dancing.

+Quote Post

Katosaurus
Post #28

Katosaurus yasunoriensis
Group Icon

Member No.: 64 631

Fly the bir-HEY!

A random thread, huh? So I can post that it's my actual birthday today, and that's no April Fool's? grin.gif

Also, PLEASE tell me that my shiny ratio isn't one of the highest there are... Please...

Don't worry, it's not. Mine's 1 out of 291, and I'm sure there's people with way better ones that mine.

--------------------
+Quote Post

MaliceIncorporat...
Post #29

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 354

Active Squad

Is this the thread we're all chatting in now?

Okay, so I have a Minecraft server (PC only, sorry xbox and ps peeps) but it's not exactly exciting, considering its only me and another friend who ever joins. Uhhh, but if you're interested in a boring, vanilla server then let me know and I'll send you the IP address. It can run about 30 people online at once.

--------------------

Rotating Pixel Pokemon courtesy randimg.net
+Quote Post

Unnoticeable Koh...
post Apr 1 2015, 01:11 AM
Post #30

Still around
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 909

Epics

QUOTE(Cajun @ Mar 31 2015, 09:47 PM) *
Mine's usually worse than that, but then you get the lucky days. Back during the Porygon hunt I got Skarmory, Litwick, Porygon and Zorua all in ~10 hours. If you don't count the Shiny Voucher 'mon I've got 43/13083, or a 1:303.25 ratio.

I got three shinies in one day a few years ago, which was super lucky of me, it was during a 4x day as well. I think they JUST released the achievement for it too, or sometime after

I've never gotten a shine voucher, but I guess hard work pays off and now i'm stupid enough to attempt the kanto shinedex. I've gotten a box of the first 24 over the past while, so I guess I'm lucky. Once a month is my usual rate, though it varies. I just try not to abuse the powers of the GPX+ luck gods and be thankful for my once a month shiny.

The Shine Recorder says I get one egg per 258 hatched, but my range tends to vary from 12 eggs, to 1008.*

*these figures are not SWSH figures.

Edit: off topic of shines and nintendo direct, but I wanna change my name, I've had it for a while, I usually change it yearly, but gosh darn if Homestuck isn't the most popular and I got super lucky.

This post has been edited by Terezi Pyrope: Apr 1 2015, 01:14 AM

--------------------
[align=centerOccasionally pops in to post in various threads, best way to get back to me is via pm[/align]
+Quote Post

Jen
post Apr 1 2015, 01:12 AM
Post #31

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

QUOTE(Sportsfan666 @ Apr 1 2015, 12:50 AM) *
Alright, thanks~ The Pixelmon IP is pixelmon.acherongaming.com
(For anyone interested in SMP, it's whitelisted now because we are working on making it exciting~)
As a sort of 'notice' to anyone interested in joining - Our player count varies quite a lot, so I can't guarantee you what to expect. At our peak, we hit 50+ players, but we hit around ~15-20 a day now. This will hopefully expand in the future, so hopefully you are comfortable with that size.

We actually have open gym leader slots and I wouldn't be against giving a few GPX users a position if they prove worthy. I'd like to think that the server would become more welcoming to all users if they saw some familiar faces.

I have updated the first post with this info. This is so awesome, thanks again! <3

QUOTE(Katosaurus @ Apr 1 2015, 01:09 AM) *
A random thread, huh? So I can post that it's my actual birthday today, and that's no April Fool's? grin.gif

Nice! Happy birthday! (:

--------------------

+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Apr 1 2015, 01:19 AM
Post #32

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

I'd love to participate in Smash and/or Mario Kart, but I'm on the mend from getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled this morning. I'm more or less lucid, but the painkillers I got are not doing wonders for my coordination. I'll post my FC on Thursday if I'm feeling up to it by then.

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Apr 1 2015, 01:19 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Exuberant

QUOTE(Terezi Pyrope @ Apr 1 2015, 02:11 AM) *
Edit: off topic of shines and nintendo direct, but I wanna change my name, I've had it for a while, I usually change it yearly, but gosh darn if Homestuck isn't the most popular and I got super lucky.

12 days.

--------------------

I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Apr 1 2015, 01:21 AM
Post #34

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

QUOTE(Terezi Pyrope @ Mar 31 2015, 11:11 PM) *

I'm tempted to change mine too. There's a username I like that was taken a while back, but it looks like whoever had it has since changed to something else. I'll probably end up sleeping on it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post Apr 1 2015, 01:22 AM
Post #35

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

I kinda regret selling the wii U now, with all this mario kart/smash bros talk noes.gif
Dang it ;A;
Should definitively find some pc games or something that people can play, too! (aside from minecraft that is) xp
Speaking of which! Jesus, it's been so long since I've played MC sad.gif My step son's better at it than I am lmao, and he's only 7.

A very happy birthday to you, Katosaurus!
Mine isn't for a whiles, but to add on to the happy-thoughts, the foster puppy we have been fostering for the last month is being adopted, by us! awwwyisss foster fail.
So now we've got a little 12 week old puppy named Morgan, along with our year old westie; Franklin, full house now aha.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Apr 1 2015, 01:26 AM
Post #36

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

QUOTE(Katosaurus @ Apr 1 2015, 12:09 AM) *

Also, PLEASE tell me that my shiny ratio isn't one of the highest there are... Please...

Don't worry, it's not. Mine's 1 out of 291, and I'm sure there's people with way better ones that mine.

Hey! Happy Birthday! Here, have a cake... (Or is it a lie?)

On a side note (and returning a little bit with the ratio), wouldn't that still make me one with a high ratio? For what I see, and as Cajun said, the ratio is between 200's mostly...
I mean, I am not complaining, it's just interesting for me to know that.

ON A SIDE NOTE:
Does ANYONE here know Japanese OR Italian?
I would like to practice my skills with those languages. I mean I am definitely NOT that good (*coughcoughmyjapanesesuckscoughcough*) but hey!... Something is something, right?

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Apr 1 2015, 01:27 AM
Post #37

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 837

Active Squad

I love it when people get rid of CDs at work. Today, I managed to pick up about 40 discs featuring hits from the 70's and 80's. I'm not a huge fan of the oldies, but my father is. Nice little stash there for the poolroom. That's one of the joys about working at a tip: customers keep their good stuff aside, and we get to go through it and take what we want. The rest gets sold at our shop. happy.gif

QUOTE(Katosaurus @ Apr 1 2015, 05:09 PM) *

Happy Birthday! I'll be sure to send you some Trinkets once I get around to opening my little stash later today. grin.gif
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Apr 1 2015, 01:28 AM
Post #38

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Actually nah, I did that username change now. There's no time like the present.

And now I'm going to bed, 'cause these pills are making me super sleepy. I've been sleeping most of the day, I have no idea how I still have it in me to be tired.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zac11th
post Apr 1 2015, 01:29 AM
Post #39

League, Anime, Pokemon
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 866

Active Squad

Oheyo everyone, hows everyone's "Dont trust your friends because they are trying to prank you" day?

I'll be playing League of Legends pretty much all day tmrw if anyone wants to join in ^^

EDIT: Well actually I guess today, er later today haha

This post has been edited by Zac11th: Apr 1 2015, 01:33 AM

--------------------
CHECK OUT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS COMEDY LIVESTREAM HERE!

Get your random image avatars here

Groups I am in:

+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Apr 1 2015, 01:32 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

Exuberant

I just remembered I have off on Friday cause Spring Break, so I'll be available for Smash 3DS pretty much all day.

EDIT: Actually, it depends if my friend invites me over, since he said he wanted to during break.

This post has been edited by The Majestic Mr L: Apr 1 2015, 01:33 AM

--------------------

I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

224 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:24 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.