Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Glamour and Chaos
Kamaitachi
post Aug 2 2015, 09:57 AM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

"Whew!"

Cesc wiped the sweat from his brow as he the fire subsided around him. Valentine, his Monferno, looked over to him, tossing a casual thumbs up as the remnants of the flames around him died down.

"You've gotten a lot stronger since you evolved." Francesco Rojas grinned at his Pokemon Partner. "Messes with my muscle memory a bit, my friend. But don't worry, that's on me. You keep doing what you do, and we'll figure out this appeal in no time."

He sat down, picking up his discarded shirt and using it to wipe his face and bare upper body from the sweat. Back when Valentine had been a Chimchar, it had been easy to keep up with his Pokemon's movements, but Monferno was so much faster, stronger, and sharper. It was a good thing that they were training together.

Cesc took a moment to survey his surroundings. They'd chosen a quiet plaza in Arasam, one of his favourite little haunts since so few people seemed to traipse through there. His Aunt and Uncle's tailor shop was only just around the corner, but still there wasn't a lot of foot traffic. There was very little to offer on that street, save for the tailor shop, which had gotten more business since Cesc's last contest win. However, he needed to boost that with a win here in his hometown.

Looking over to his side, he saw that the Ralts he had saved recently had not yet left his side. The small little...creature...had been watching in fascination as Cesc and Valentine trained, and had been reluctant for Cesc to take him back into the surrounding Arasam woods. He seemed interested enough in contests...perhaps Cesc would make him a partner. But with the Contest coming up, it seemed silly to throw him into the mix right off the bat.

"Keep observing, my little friend." Cesc reached into his pack and tossed over a Leppa Berry, which the Ralts fumbled on the catch. Smiling, he watched the little guy reach down and clumsily pick it back up, before biting into the berry with evident relish.

Turning back to the task at hand, he had one more pokemon whose moves he had to sharpen. Valentine, Oberon, and Tybalt were all ready...but his unruly Bardolph was still in need of some sharpening, and he wasn't going to be able to do that without presenting the Scyther a challenge.

"Bardolph. you're up."

In a flash, the Scyther appeared from the pokeball, standing and facing Valentine, who immediately took a stance.

"Bardolph...let's focus on making your moves as cool as they can be."

The Scyther, in turn, looked back at him, rolling his eyes. Cesc had never seen a bug type roll its eyes before, so this struck him as rather amusing. "Bardolph, my friend, you're going to be a contest star. You'll get to fight fantastic opponents, but we won't win unless you also make it look cool as hell. So let's start off with Vacuum Wave!"

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
7eeveelutions
post Sep 1 2015, 03:47 PM
Post #2

Squawk!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 58 773

PANE Team

"I'm, err, pleased to meet you. I've heard some things about you from Scott. That was his first major, umm...... mission, if you can really call it that, and he's talked about it a lot. As for that Absol, well......"

"We'll get to that in a few minutes," Scott interrupted. "Let's just say that it and its trainer are somehow both still out causing trouble. It's a long story."

"And of course it takes place when I'm not around to keep him out of trouble," Amber chimed in.

Scott ignored her. "I'm sure you remember Ruby from back before she evolved. And both of my Eevees have evolved as well." He pointed at his Espeon and continued, "There's Scarlet, and Ebony's now an Umbreon. Plus, I also added a Leafeon to the group. His name's Moss." He held up the Great Ball and Luxury Ball that his other two Eeveelutions occupied. "Ebony had a long night so he needs to rest, and Moss is real shy...... but you'll probably meet them later."

Amber released her two Pokemon. "The Electrike is Nikila and the Absol is Luna. Unlike Scott, I took more of a "wolf" theme for my team instead of his foxes."

Scott slowly stood up, rubbing his back, and returned Ruby to her own Luxury Ball while Scarlet scampered over to him. "I've got a Ranger Station a couple miles from Loch Ranch now, so if you're ever in the area you should stop by. Amber and I are usually down there and Ruby's always looking for a good opponent."

He paused for a moment, then added, "Sorry about her using Hex during that battle...... she's not supposed to be using that attack except in dire situations. It's extremely painful to get hit by. But other than that...... Scarlet has a special little ability that you'd probably have interest in battling against."

"Before that, though......" Amber interrupted again, "about that Absol you fought a while back...... Scott fought it and its poacher master again in Fidona a couple months ago. And they completely destroyed him- he's got burns all up and down his back from them."

"The Absol didn't seem too much stronger than when we fought it on the mountainside, though. But without me my team was scattered and tired, and they couldn't do much. I had a girl helping me, but one of her Pokemon was severely injured and Ebony tore several muscles in his leg," Scott added.

"And then they managed to escape somehow, despite Scott's friend releasing lots of the Pokemon they had captured. I think you mentioned a Charizard?"

"Yeah, an angry Charizard rampaged through the place. But after we escaped, a Ranger team came through two days later and the place was totally abandoned." Scott sighed. "I was worried about that cave we found wen we fought those poachers the first time, but it seems that they haven't returned to attack it again. All the Pokemon there were fine, if a little bit mean......"

"After checking on the cave, we came back this way towards Arasam...... and Scott saw you. And right away he let Ruby attack, almost as if he'd done it before." Amber muttered.

"W-well...... umm......" Scott stammered. "That was kinda how we first met."

He quickly backed away in a feeble attempt to get away from Amber's special angry eyes of doom, and asked Cesc, "You haven't seen any other suspicious people around, have you? I would doubt those poachers are going to give up on a cave full of evolution stones, but I'm not sure where they went after they fled Fidona."

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
ninetales.gifumbreon.gifespeon.gifleafeon.gif
{Profile | Current Levels}
{Network Ninjas}
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Kamaitachi   Glamour and Chaos   Aug 2 2015, 09:57 AM
7eeveelutions   "Th-that little demon. I can't believe he...   Aug 2 2015, 03:37 PM
Darkrow   How Lucie had gotten out of that wretched, humid p...   Aug 3 2015, 06:14 AM
Kamaitachi   With tremendous amounts of simian grace and agilit...   Aug 3 2015, 08:41 PM
7eeveelutions   "Such speed...... she'll never be able to...   Aug 4 2015, 12:44 AM
Darkrow   Was… Was that what battling was like…? Lucie could...   Aug 4 2015, 06:23 PM
Kamaitachi   Cesc gave a little whistle of appreciation as he w...   Aug 6 2015, 11:53 AM
7eeveelutions   "Tch. Scyther's too big and too fast........   Aug 6 2015, 02:20 PM
s0ap   As the gleaming horizon of an expansive city grew ...   Aug 7 2015, 01:53 AM
Kamaitachi   The challenging Ninetales opted to meet Scyther he...   Aug 10 2015, 12:34 PM
7eeveelutions   Ruby was cautious for a couple seconds, waiting to...   Aug 10 2015, 01:42 PM
Kamaitachi   Despite the nearby gentle chiming, Cesc maintained...   Aug 11 2015, 03:05 PM
7eeveelutions   Ruby was perplexed. From what Scott had told her a...   Aug 15 2015, 02:22 AM
Kamaitachi   Between the burn and the incoming Hex attack, Cesc...   Aug 19 2015, 01:05 PM
7eeveelutions   Scott had correctly guessed that Hex would be the ...   Aug 19 2015, 11:11 PM
Kamaitachi   Cesc pumped a fist in victory, watching as the Nin...   Sep 1 2015, 11:02 AM
Kamaitachi   Cesc and Valentine nodded with rapt attention as A...   Sep 20 2015, 03:35 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 09:01 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.