Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Stalactite or Stalagmite?
nitrodog96
post Apr 3 2015, 05:14 PM
Post #1

bewm
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: In a burning ring of fire, channeling the power of the flames.
Member No.: 61 870

Platinum Team

OOC (click to show)

Andy Brunaire, the young man raised in the natural landscape around Jillius, was just waking up south of the small town, in his small campsite, which he'd built up the night before. He'd returned to Jillius the day after he left to pick up some essential supplies - a tent, a sleeping bag and a book of edible plants - so that he could live off the land as best he could. Every day he'd returned to Jillius and checked his mail but found advertisements, if that; he was beginning to lose hope.

But one day, in a balmy March, everything changed.

That morning had been a dreary one. It had rained all night and left the ground and the roof of Andy's tent soggy. Andy woke up to a dripping on his forehead and got a feeling that the day would be, at best, boring. His Pokémon, though, were happy; Max was jogging around the camp and Amber was chasing him, with Sora on her back. Andy crawled out of his tent, rubbing his eyes, and got out the food for his Pokémon. He took it out of his backpack and frowned; he had enough for that day, but he would need to get more before the next morning. Deciding to head to Jillius earlier than normal, he allowed his Pokémon to have their meals, then left them to their own devices; he trusted them to return when he called them.

When he arrived in Jillius, checking his mail was wedged in a corner of his mind, so he passed right by the post office without even noticing it and cycled straight to the small grocery store. He picked up some Pokémon food, paid for it and went outside. At this time, he realized that he had forgotten to check for mail, and biked over to the post office.

Opening his mailbox, he noticed that there wasn't anything in the mailbox except a letter addressed to him, with a stamp that seemed to suggest that it was from a member of the Ranger Union of the region; he opened it, curiously.

The name was unfamiliar to him; he knew most of the major members of the Rangers and Scott Carson wasn't one of them. But the content of the letter looked interesting: he was being invited on an adventure in Under Hill by the Ranger. He was interested by the opportunity, and he knew that Under Hill wasn't too far from Jillius. So, resolving to head out to Under Hill, he locked his mailbox, jumped on his bicycle and rode out to his campsite. He packed it up, called Max, Sora and Amber back and biked off, throwing caution to the wind.

--------------------
I used to be Cyogre, ILoveTaillowHesCute, TaillowIsCuteAndCool, Tart Spop, Tartius Spopius, Tartii, King of the Eevees and MasteroftheFlames. If you know me under any of those names, yeah, that's me.

In-Game Teams (click to show)

Hoping to get Social Networking! I'd really appreciate an add.

Arcanine! (click to show)

Miscellaneous (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Apr 3 2015, 10:57 PM
Post #2

Squawk!
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 773

PANE Team

"Seriously, why me? Why am I the one that has to do this? I haven't even fully healed yet......" Scott complained as he sat on top of a large rock outside of a cave.

"I guess someone in command had enough of you sitting around doing nothing. You can walk, after all, so why not go out and do your job?"

His partner, Amber leaned up against a tree nearby and replied to his complaints. Next to her sat an Electrike and an Absol, while a Ninetales was next to the boulder Scott sat on with her tails curled partly around the stone. Two of the nine tails were curled up around a pair of folding crutches.

"I mean, it's not like this is an especially difficult mission or anything, so why not take it?"

Scott sighed. The task given to the two of them was to find the Groudon Shrine within the cave network, which was easier said than done but definitely not impossible. Once they found it, they had to do two things- make sure it hadn't been damaged by bored teenagers or some other kind of vandal, and to make sure the portion of the shrine that had been submerged by water was still the same size- that is, to make sure more of the shrine hadn't flooded or un-flooded (and to explore any portions that were no longer underwater).

The Ranger officer who gave them the task had also hinted that there might be treasures hidden in or near the shrine as well, so this was essentially a treasure hunt with no map.

Even then, as Scott's mobility was somewhat impaired at the moment, Amber had come up with a suggestion- why not enlist help from the public, and at the same time get to know the locals?

As a result, a small number of invitations had been sent out by mail to local Trainers, both in Under Hill and Jillius. However, everyone in Under-Hill had turned down the offer and nobody from Jillius had responded yet either, which made Scott wonder if the shrine was haunted or something. He didn't say anything about that to Amber, though.

They were currently waiting outside the northern entrance to the underground city of Under Hill, and Amber had decided that they would wait a few more hours and then if no one showed up they would search on their own.

And so they waited silently a little while longer before Amber made a suggestion. "Why don't you send Scarlet or Ebony out to scout the area? Maybe she'll find someone who is willing to help us."

Scott looked down at his Ninetales, Ruby, who was sleeping quietly, and then muttered, "Might as well. Sending them both out together ought to help polish their teamwork too."

With a flash of light, his Espeon and Umbreon siblings appeared from a pair of Great Balls attached to Scott's belt. "I want you two to work as a pair and see if you can find any trustworthy-looking Trainers around here who might be able to help us find some ruins. Don't go too far, though, and if you can't find anyone be back here in 45 minutes."

Scarlet was able to use her psychic powers as a form of radar to find people and Ebony was good at tracking things down by scent, so Scott had little doubt that if there were any decent Trainers nearby the two Eeveelutions would find them.

The two vest-wearing foxes walked at a somewhat-brisk pace down the road northwards a ways, but didn't see anyone who appeared to be a Trainer. Unwilling to give up so quickly, they split up, with Scarlet remaining on the road where her psychic radar powers weren't hindered by things like trees, while Ebony made his way off the path to try and find anyone who might be training near the road but out-of-sight of any road-based travelers. The area wasn't especially thick with trees, but there were still enough of them to provide plenty of places where Scarlet's powers and the eyes of both foxes wouldn't be able to see.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
ninetales.gifumbreon.gifespeon.gifleafeon.gif
{Profile | Current Levels}
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Apr 9 2015, 09:23 AM
Post #3

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

Kaya and Luke tramped their way down the road towards Under Hill, with Manera the Blitzle nd Strall the Pawniard walking beside them. The sun was shining, the Pidgey were singing in the treetops, and there was a Pokemon Battle raging somewhere in the distance. In short, it was a nice enough day that even Kaya couldn't help but smile.

Smiling wasn't something Kaya had been doing much of lately. Not since she'd fought those poachers on Fidona. Mortal peril, the near-death of one of her Pokemon, and the fact that the whole thing had almost cost her her trainer's liscense had really shaken her, not to mention given her a lot of things to think about.

The poachers incident was actually the reason Kaya had returned to mainland Furoh without challenging the Fidona gym leader. Beacon, her Absol, had almost died. Before Kaya and her team could hope to challenge anyone as strong as a gym leader, they all had to get better at battling. That included Kaya just as much as her Pokemon. The reason Beacon had almost died in the last fight with the poachers was because of Kaya's lack of judgement. Before she would take on any more gym leaders, she needed to learn to not make stupid mistakes like sending her Pokemon into needless danger.

So now it was back to the thing Kaya knew she could do right: aimlessly wandering around mainland Furoh. Thankfully, Luke hadn't objected to the sudden change in plans. He hadn't had anything to do in Fidona.

Kaya's smile faded as she saw the Pokemon on the road in front of her. It was an Espeon in an Orange Ranger's vest. Kaya had met a Ranger's Espeon before, not too long ago. And though that Espeon and its trainer had been nice, Kaya couldn't help but associate them with some not-so-good memories.

"Hey, 'Nera," Kaya said to her Blitzle, "Do you think that's the same Espeon from Fidona?"

Kaya honestly should have expected Manera's reaction. The Blitzle gave a curious cry and began running toward the Espeon.

"Wait!" Kaya shouted, and ran after Manera, the slower Luke and Strall lagging behind.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
+Quote Post

nitrodog96
post Apr 10 2015, 06:36 PM
Post #4

bewm
Group Icon

Platinum Team

As he neared Under Hill, Andy didn't look too much at the scenery - he was too eager to find the Ranger to look around. However, he stopped a bit before he reached Under Hill, for the reason that there was an Umbreon in a Ranger's vest walking down the road, seeming to walk straight towards him. He frowned, curious, and walked towards it. The Umbreon looked at him, tossed its head to the direction it had come, and began walking the other way. Andy, not knowing what else to do, ran back to his bike and jumped on. His Pokémon, thinking they would have a bit of rest, were surprised by his sudden reappearance, but ran alongside him as he walked off. Sora, of course, was on Amber's back; the Teddiursa was too small to be able to run at a speed comparable to Andy, or even Max.

Eventually he saw that the Umbreon had stopped near a pair of people sitting on a boulder. There was a Ninetales with its tails curled around the boulder and what looked to be a pair of crutches, and there were also an Electrike and an Absol sitting beside one of the two. Andy, noticing that one of them had a Ranger's vest on, was eager to reach them and introduce himself, so he sped towards them.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
I used to be Cyogre, ILoveTaillowHesCute, TaillowIsCuteAndCool, Tart Spop, Tartius Spopius, Tartii, King of the Eevees and MasteroftheFlames. If you know me under any of those names, yeah, that's me.

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Apr 11 2015, 12:40 AM
Post #5

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

"Well, that was fast," Amber said, noticing Ebony leading a Trainer on a bike to them. "He doesn't waste any time...... or is he just lucky?"

"Ebony is definitely not lucky, I can tell you that......" Scott muttered. "I just hope he didn't try to say anything dumb to get that guy to follow him."

Fortunately, Ebony hadn't attempted to communicate with the trainer using his telepathy and thus hadn't embarrassed himself with his meager vocabulary. And ignoring his near-inability to actually project words with his powers, there was still a significant distance problem...... he couldn't even speak to someone a mere seven feet away yet.

While Scott's dark fox sat at the base of the rock and waited for his next task, Amber introduced the Ranger pair to the new Trainer. "My name is Amber, and this is my partner Scott. We're both Loch Ranch Area Rangers, although we do a lot of patrolling outside our normal area......" She noticed a familiar-looking letter sticking out of the guy's bag.

"Oh, is that one of the letters we sent out yesterday? So someone actually wants to join us, then? Well, what's your name?"

As Amber asked the guy to introduce himself, Scott muttered to his Umbreon, "Go find your sister and make sure she didn't get herself into trouble." Ebony trotted off back down the road, with his nose down to the ground following his sister's scent.

At first glance, Scarlet- despite her good memory- had failed to recognize Kaya, possibly due to the fact that she now had a guy with her. As a result, when a Blitzle came running towards her, she was surprised and jumped back to try and figure out what was going on.

Seeing as having a Blitzle running towards you generally wasn't a good thing, she prepared herself to teleport and start a battle. However, midway through the psychic calculations required to do that, she finally began to recognize Kaya as the girl who had made their escape from Fidona possible. And hadn't she owned a Blitzle?

So instead of doing her favorite attack (teleport above the opponent and drop-kick them), she simply teleported right to Kaya's feet and looked up at the female human.

Unlike her brother, whom had spent most of the few-month-long period of time that Scott was in the hospital doing battle training and going on missions with Amber, Scarlet had used a fair portion of that time trying to learn the language of the humans. As a result, while her brother was still limited to telepathy with pictures and the most basic of words, Scarlet was now able to carry a simple conversation through her psychic powers, and to nearly triple the distance Ebony could. However, she was still limited to only being able to converse with two individuals at once- in this case, Kaya and Manera, but not the guy or the Pawniard with him.

Scott and Amber are looking for something and want help. They're waiting outside a city in a hill. Can you give help?

Her grammar may not have been the best, but it was good enough to get the point across.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Apr 20 2015, 09:18 PM
Post #6

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Kaya started when Espeon teleported to her feet. Since Espeon teleported to her, did that mean Espeon recognized her?

When Espeon began to speak telepathically to Kaya, Kaya decided that it was that same Espeon from Fidona. Espeon had the same voice as the one from Fidona, and she acted as though Kaya should already know who Scott and Amber were.

Kaya had reached a dilemma. Kaya was a helping sort of person. If she refused to help Espeon, Scott (the ranger, Kaya assumed,) and Amber (whoever that was), it would bug her for days. But after what had happened on Fidona, she wasn't too keen to do anything that Espeon wanted her to do.

"I don't know. . ." Kaya said.

"You don't know what?" Luke asked.

Kayak looked at him and raised and eyebrow. "You didn't hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Espeon," Kayak sighed. She didn't know whether he was joking or serious. "She said that she - a pair of humans she knows, anyways - needs help with something."

"No." Luke said flatly. "Haven't you learned not to help strange Espeon on dangerous errands?"

"Well," Kaya said, trying to figure out an excuse to help, "what if this time, it's not dangerous?" She turned to Espeon. "It's not dangerous, is it?"

This post has been edited by FirePower: Apr 20 2015, 09:19 PM

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

+Quote Post

nitrodog96
post Apr 28 2015, 06:46 PM
Post #7

bewm
Group Icon

Platinum Team

"My name is Amber, and this is my partner Scott. We're both Loch Ranch Area Rangers, although we do a lot of patrolling outside our normal area......"

Andy nodded, filing away the appearances of the two trainers for memory. The female, the one named Amber, noticed a familiar-looking letter sticking out of the guy's bag.

"Oh, is that one of the letters we sent out yesterday? So someone actually wants to join us, then? Well, what's your name?"

Andy, not used to talking to people outside of business, didn't know what to respond with other than, "My name is Andy." Then curiosity took over, and he asked the two Rangers, "Did you two just randomly pick a few trainers around here, or did you send a letter to every single trainer?" He was intrigued as to why he, a no-name trainer with no reputation, would have been chosen over other more well-known trainers to meet the Rangers.

As he was speaking to Amber, the other ranger, Scott Carson, whispered something to his Umbreon. The Umbreon immediately turned around and walked back down the road, apparently searching for a familiar scent.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Apr 28 2015, 08:43 PM
Post #8

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Scarlet tilted her head to the side a bit and paused to try and figure out what to communicate next. She didn't know any more about the mission than either of the Rangers did, and they were heading into caves where there was always a bit of danger...... but surely it couldn't be all that bad, right?

In the end, she simply communicated,
No. There will be caves and ruins and maybe lots of treasure. Little danger.

"Well...... a bit of both, actually," Amber answered Andy. "We looked at the list of everyone who lives in the area, but it was much too big, so we narrowed it down to the lesser-experienced trainers in the area, and then from there narrowed it down further with a few other things...... and ended up with about sixty people. Of them, you're the only one responded without refusing to come."

"Many of the others probably weren't home to see their letters, though," Scott added. "We only had 20 or so people refuse, so some of the other 40 could still show up. And I've got part of my team out looking for people as well. They should be back within the next thirty minutes or so."

What Scott didn't say was that the reason (or at least, one of a couple reasons) they had chosen lesser-skilled trainers was because he wanted someone, or a group of someones, whom he could feasibly beat in battle with just Scarlet and Ebony.

(Another reason being that there was a certain crazy dragon trainer with a sword who was rumored to be nearby and they didn't want him learning of their treasure hunt...... and he was counted among the more skilled trainers.)

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: Apr 29 2015, 02:33 PM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

FirePower
post May 1 2015, 11:03 AM
Post #9

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Kaya repeated Espeon's answer to Luke. "See?" she added at the end. "It'll be fine. Besides, what if we find some treasure? We could get rich!"

Luke held up his hands in surrender. "Fine. We'll help."

"Yes!" Now that Kaya wasn't facing the dilemma a of whether to help Espeon and Scott or not, she was back to being happy. "I'll race you guys there."

Kaya took off down the road, and before long, she had left Luke and Strall in the dust. Manera, on the other hand, easily overtook her. Even someone as athleic as Kaya couldn't outrun a Blitzle. It wasn't long before Manera was well ahead of her, but she didn't mind. Manera knew where to go, and could take care of herself.

Up ahead, was the road to Under Hill. As Kaya got closer, she could see three humans, as well as several Pokemon. When she was even closer, she could recognize Scott. At least, she thought it was Scott. He'd been half-dead the last time Kaya had seen him, but besides that, he looked about the same. Kaya didn't recognize the other two, but she assumed she would get to know them before too long.

Kaya slowed down to a walk as she approached the group. Now that it was time to introduce herself, she was feeling shy.

Manera, on the ther hand, was excited to meet the humans and their Pokemon. She started by going to the Ponyta, Machop, and Tediursa.

"Hi," Manera told them (in the Pokemon language). "Are you guys going to under-the-ground, too?"

Kaya, meanwhile, decided to addres Scott. "Your Espeon said you needed help . . . again?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

nitrodog96
post May 21 2015, 06:24 PM
Post #10

bewm
Group Icon

Platinum Team

"So, how is this going to work with just the three of us?" Andy said, confused. "I thought this was supposed to be a scavenger hunt, so shouldn't we have more people to cover as much space as possible?"

His Pokémon seemed unconcerned, however, as they were leading a conversation with one of the Ranger's Pokémon, a Blitzle.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi," the Blitzle said to the Pokémon. "Are you guys going to under-the-ground, too?"

The three looked at each other, confused.

"Possibly? I'm not sure," Max responded.

"Sorry, we don't know a lot about what we're doing," Sora continued.

"And we aren't able to ask our trainer, of course. He doesn't understand us," Amber finished.

The three seemed to tend to continue on each other's thoughts, which stemmed from their nervousness around other trainer-owned Pokémon - other than each other, of course.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post May 21 2015, 07:19 PM
Post #11

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Scott was confused. Considering the amount of pain he'd been dealt back at Fidona, he didn't have a great deal of memory about what happened that day...... so he didn't really remember Kaya. He knew that someone had helped him, and Scarlet had mentioned that she was nice, but his Espeon didn't know the Trainer's name and he'd been preoccupied with more important things when they met to really remember either.

Honestly, the only thing he remembered about her was that she'd owned an Absol that was missing a leg and it had been injured. He couldn't remember whether it had survived the battle, though.

"Do I...... know you?"

Scarlet gave him a "Of course you know her" look, which only made Scott more confused. The fact that Ruby didn't pay any attention to either of the two new people didn't help out much, and Amber didn't seem to know them either.

Then, Ebony came up from behind the two Trainers and sat down next to the female one looking up at her, which seemed to signal that he recognized her as well. So the two Eeveelutions recognized her but he and his Ninetales didn't......? (It didn't really cross his mind that Ruby recognized her but probably just didn't care)

Scott's mind went completely blank. Who was this girl? And was he supposed to know the guy with her too?

Amber sighed. "Well, Scott was in a bit of a, uh, traumatic incident recently...... so maybe he lost some memories? Either way, I definitely don't know you two. My name is Amber and these are my two partners, Nikila and Luna." She motioned at her Electrike and Absol respectively, neither of whom made any attempt to communicate with any of the newcomers. "And we don't really need your help, we just wanted it. More people is good."

"As for there being five of us, that should be enough. We have a decent idea of where the location is, and how to get there, although I don't know the exact path. The real issue is going to be exploring the shrine and seeing if it is either damaged or if we can find something valuable. Part of it is supposed to be flooded too, so we are also going to see if it has either already drained or if we can find some way to drain it."

She paused for a moment, then continued, "Essentially, it's a good chance for us to get to know everyone around here, and a good chance for you three to get to enter some ruins that are normally sealed and see what's inside. We might find fossils or treasure of some sort. Plus, since this is a shrine for Groudon, there might be some hints somewhere as to where that mythical Pokemon can be found, in case any of you want to see a legendary."

While Ebony was merely seeking attention from either Kaya or Luke (or, if they ignored him, Andy), Scarlet sat off to the side a little bit and listened in on all the Pokemon belonging to the non-Rangers. Since she was capable of telepathy she could easily talk to the humans, but she saw little reason to do so when they could just listen to Amber's explanation too.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

FirePower
post May 24 2015, 09:16 PM
Post #12

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Do I. . . know you?" Scott asked. Kaya turned bright red. Of course Scott woudn't remember her. He'd been half-dead when they met, and she'd never actually introduced herself anyways.

"I'm Kaya," she mumbled after Amber finished spaking. "From, uh, Fidona. The poacher's camp. I never introduced myself, though. Luke," She gestured to Luke, "wasn't there though."

Kaya grabbed four of the Pokeballs that hung on her belt (leaving the empty fifth one) and held them out. Four beams of red light appeard, and when they cleared there were four more Pokemon in the group. There was a Drilbur, a Psyduck, a three-leged Absol, and a Venipede. They simply looked around, except for the psyduck, who glared at the assembled humans and Pokemon and cackeled.

She guestured to the Blitzle, Drilbur, Psyduck, Absol, and Venipede and introduced them in turn. "This si my team. Manera, Miner, Attila, Beacon, and Pede-erpat." Introduction done, she returned all her team but Manera and Miner to their Pokeballs before any of them (AKA Attila) caused any trouble. Then she squatted down and began Scrathcing Umbreon behind the ears.

Luke introduced his Pokemon too, releasing them and recalling them one at a time. First he gestured to his Pawniard, Strall. Then he introduced Kreek the Gastly, Ego the Qwilfish, Arach the Skorupi, Harmony the Chatot, and Whoop the Chimchar. Strall stayed out of her Pokeball, having been out to begin with.

Kaya looked up at the group from scratching Umbreon. "So. . . that's us. What are your Pokemon's names?" she asked Scott. "Like I said, we never introduced ourselves or anything." The she looked at the other boy, the one with the red hair. "I don't think I'v emet before, though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Manera, was still talking to the Machop, Teddiursa, and Ponyta.

"Oh," she said. "I thought you might know. So. . . where are you all from?"

A Drilbur walked up to the group. "Uh, hi," he said.

"Oh, uh, this is Miner," Manera said, introducing the Drilbur to the other Pokemon. "Miner, these are. . . what are your names, exactly?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

nitrodog96
post Jun 18 2015, 10:58 PM
Post #13

bewm
Group Icon

Platinum Team

OOC (click to show)

Andy looked at the girl, realizing that he had forgotten to introduce himself to her or her companion. He awkwardly mumbled out, "Oh, uh, I'm Andy."

His Ponyta glared at him in obvious exasperation before returning to the conversation she was engaged in.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Uh, hi," the Drilbur said as he stumbled over.

The Blitzle continued, "Oh, uh, this is Miner. Miner, these are... what are your names, exactly?"

The three Pokémon exchanged looks.

"I'm Max. This is Amber, and that's Sora," said Max. However, Amber had noticed a flaw in the Blitzle's introduction.

"We've introduced ourselves upon your request," she stated - she was discovering a quirk of speaking formally on impulse - "however, you have not told us your own name. We haven't asked you to tell us your name, however that mistake is now rectified. I ask of you: What is your name?"

Max and Sora stared at her, surprised; they didn't know she was so excellent at communication.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:54 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.