Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ninja Benders, (Rebooted) Feel free to join!
Kayrinda
post Apr 22 2014, 08:50 AM
Post #1

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 184 437

Favorites

The actual RolePlay

PM me, if you need ANY help!

And sorry about my grammar :/

Rules & Basic idea! (click to show)

Background (click to show)

Katkas and The Black Moon (click to show)

Misc. (click to show)

Characters (click to show)

Please, PLEASE fill up this form down here! awesome.gif
Sign-Up! (click to show)

This post has been edited by Kayrinda: May 31 2014, 03:50 AM

--------------------
-not a native English speaker
-Geek 4 life
-lunta-ja-salmiakkia.tumblr.com
-always ready to RP
-if my post is short I am in hurry/writing with phone, so please excuse me if this happens happy.gif
-I'll be without a computer until August, so I'll be replying with my.phone
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Apr 22 2014, 12:16 PM
Post #2

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

Who is playing as this character: Kayrinda
Name: Gildraug; means 'the starwolf'
Description: Gildraug is quite tall, standing 178 cm. She has short, shaggy hair, which is usually blonde, but turns sandy in the winters due to the lack of sunlight. She has quite tan skin, resulting of being outdoors so much. Her eyes are mostly green, with blue on the rims and a little bit of yellow amongst the green. Gildraug also has two golden earrings on both ears.
Being a hunter, Gildraug wears clothes in the shades of brown and green; her leather boots are dark brown, her pants are dark green. Her shirt, which leaves her shoulder bare, is light green. Over her shirt, Gildraug wears a hooded cape, which has brown and green in different shades.
Gildraug also carries a supply bag on her belt, where she has a good collection of kunais, shurikens and some bandages - in case something happens.
Personality: Even though Gildraug seems to be an open, positive and overall happy person, she has low self-confidence and is very afraid of dark, even though she would never dare to say it to anyone.
Background: Born to a middle-class family, Gildraug had a fairly easy childhood. However, in her teenyears she had some problems with her parents, as they didn't want her to be a hunter. Luckily enough, Gildraug discovered her bending abilities a few days before she was going to escape from home. Showing her parents her skills, they reluctantly let her go to the training to the next village. She passed, not with best grades, but slightly above the average; light element wasn't the best element, usually hunters had dark or earth. Nevertheless, Gildraug returned to her village, where her parents were proud of her.
After that, Gildraug has been working as her village's best hunter.
Other: Is very skilled with weapons.
Element: Light
Your Katka:
Zerkha (click to show)

Good or Evil: Neutral ATM, but will turn good-

This post has been edited by Kayrinda: Apr 23 2014, 04:58 AM

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
-if my post is short I am in hurry/writing with phone, so please excuse me if this happens happy.gif
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Apr 23 2014, 05:11 AM
Post #3

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

Y'all wanna know something really boring?
When you live in a country which is +2 hours from Greenwich and nobody is online.
And you want to RP.

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post Apr 23 2014, 07:04 PM
Post #4

There's a she-wolf in the closet. >_<
Group Icon

Member No.: 177 049

Nuzlocke Team #2

Aww, sorry Kay. I promise I'll put up a form soon. Been looking for a place to rent out and looking for another job. Let me work on it, ok?

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

Art Done For Me! (click to show)

Poker, anyone? *credit to Shads* (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Apr 23 2014, 11:03 PM
Post #5

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

Sure ^^
I was ranting overall, not specifically at anyone grin.gif

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post Apr 25 2014, 04:41 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Nuzlocke Team #2

Alright, here's my post. I'll edit it if needed, or as needed, in order to finish/improve wha I had before.

Who is playing as this character: SilverPuppy9 (your friendly neighborhood Mightyena pup!)

Name: Kaya Kusabana (Jesus. I knew what I was doing when I named this character. Look up the term "kaya" in Urban Dictionary, then look up Kusabana on Google. It'll blow your mind.)

Description: Kaya is four foot eleven inches in height and 120 pounds when placed onto a scale. She is a lost girl, seeing as how she can no longer see. She has been blind for most of her life, and though she should seem defenseless and frail, she is neither of the sort. She carries herself with an air of pride and honor and she tries to make the most of the things she has. The only things that allow her to see properly are the red-rimmed glasses propped onto the rim of her nose. Her skin is tan in complexion, though anyone can tell by the undercolor of her arms that she was originally as pale as a freshly laundered sheet. Her eyes are a faded green color with flakes of amber dressed within the irises. Her hair seems to be well kept and clean despite her solitary existence, and has the same color as a fresh field of wheat; golden brown. Both of her ears had been pierced when she was young, either as a sign of the travelling group she resided from or from the fact that her parents supported the use of metal in her ears for protection from thieves. Through her hands, she can charge these pieces and bend lightning around her body using these pieces of jewelry as catalysts for the action. Her arms are covered in jagged, rigid tattoos that are pretty much a dead giveaway of her past.

Her attire consists of a palate of colors in the color schemes of her origins. Black, blue, and red are her preferred colors, plaid her pattern of skirt choice. The only time she will wear jeans is when she knows she'll be going for long periods of time without a clean skirt, or when she knows she's going to get absolutely hands-on dirty. She'll usually carry and form her hair into a high ponytail, though she will let it drop sometimes and hang it low over her shoulders. She lugs around a chain that hangs from the right side of her person, marked with inscriptions in some kind of language that she can't read. Her bending knife is attached to it, and she uses this knife to paralyze her foes by placing it between their spinal column from behind and delivering an electric shock to their nervous system. her shoes are hand-cobbled boots of rough leather with a single buckle on them to keep them on her feet. Like the rest of her clothes, they are shabby and worn. Even the bag she carries is broken at the buckles and she is forced to tie it off and carry it like a sack.

She tries to keep her distance from others, oftentimes acting spiteful just to keep them away from her. She doesn't want to associate herself with people she can't trust, and she doesn't want to end up hurting someone out of emotionally-induced rage. Her past has kept her socially weak and mentally unstable, and the slightest tick to her nerves can set her off. She can oftentimes be seen with her arms crossed over her chest, creating a barrier against other people to keep them shut out.

She has no idea that she has a Katka, and is more pressed to believe she is going insane every time her Katka speaks to her and she ends up responding.

Picture:
Kaya (almost) (click to show)

Personality: As mentioned before, Kaya keeps to herself. She tries her best not to open herself up to others and will even go as far as spitting venomous words at others to keep them away. She is known to go into fits of emotionally-induced rants, ranging from anger to depression and even into fits of laughter . It's these fits, and the past she carries on her shoulders, that keep her away from people. She is convinced that she is going insane due to a lack of human interaction, and she can be seen talking to herself at times whenever she seems like she's in major turmoil. There are rare times where she can be seen taking her rage and using her bending to release her raw emotion. It is at this time where she is most focused, most calm, and most approachable if you are brave enough to step into the line of deadly fire.

She is a proud creature and if she is offended, she will strike out against her offenders.

Background: Kaya's mother and father were strong Benders, powerful enough to control the plasma around them. They shared a single Katka when they first met, knowing they would be together for the rest of their lives. The eagle they shared, named Ra the Oracle, protected and assisted these two humans as fondly as if they were his children. The man's Katka stayed close by, always watchful of his Waryna in case the trouble passed Ra's amazing sight. This Katka was named Ragnarök. He had nothing in particular to be known for, as the Katka would earn their names through their deeds in their everlasting life. But this would soon change. Kaya was born nine months after the marriage of these two individuals, sealing their bond promised to them by their ceremonies and words. This was said to be the mark of their lives actually beginning. As they were caring for Kaya in a small, freshly developed village that soon came to be known as the House of Salama and a town she would always know as her hometown, the worst happened.

Ra was watching the child, Kaya whilst his Waryna and her mate were out at the market gathering supplies. They were planning on leaving the village on a long trek and going back to the place they both had first met, in order to finally rest their home there and raise their child. However, Ra, alarmed by a cloud that had fogged his eyes, left the home to warn his Waryna of the darkness that had faded his vision, knowing that the darkness impeding his sight could only be brought on by something of pure evil, leaving Ragnarök to care for the child Bender.

The Black Moon had sensed the power emanating from these two individuals in this small town and had come to take what was theirs. In a desperate rush to protect their daughter, her mother and father ran back to their temporary home, only to find that Ragnarök had gone missing. While the Black Moon had closed in around the house, Ra tried desperately to give his strength to his Waryna. It wasn't enough. In almost a flash of desperation, Kaya's mother placed a hand on Kaya's tiny arms and begged Ra to protect her daughter. As Kaya opened her eyes, her mother watched her vision fade from view. Ra enveloped the child and used his last bit of strength to protect the child from the Black Moon's infiltration. From his corner, he watched as Ragnarök appeared with darkness and hatred filled in his eyes. He could do nothing to help his Waryna as he watched Ragnarök tear both of Kaya's parents apart and swallow the souls they left behind. Ra has never forgiven Ragnarök for what he did to his Waryna and her mate. Since then, Ragnarök had earned himself the name Ragnarök the Devouring.

Ra flew Kaya away from the house her parents had lived in once the first from the invaders settled. He decided that it would be safer if she were to travel, considering that the wand traveled as well, and she was less likely to be struck again by the plague that was Black Moon if she was nowhere near the Elemental Wand. He took her to the caravans of a traveling entertainment group that consisted of two twin lightning benders, a gypsy group with a mama at the head, and several exotic creatures to help with the act. Ra deposited Kaya at the foot of the mother's caravan and quickly hid within her soul. The next morning, she was discovered and taken in as a lost child.

The troop taught her how to bend the power within her into lightning and took care of her while she lived there. In return, she put on masterful shows with the twins and brought in revenue. She was considered a blessing from Salama. There came a time where she questioned where she came from and the mother that took her in, named Mama Civollo, weaved her a tale of how she was brought from the heavens by an eagle and placed onto their doorstep, that her father was the great Salama and her mother the sky. She didn't buy it.

She decided it was time to leave, to find out where she came from and who her parents were. Though it was hard for Mama Civollo and the twins and her many sons and daughters to watch her leave and let her go, the mother knew she had to take this journey, for it was written in the stars. She provided food and clothes and sent her inn her way, asking her to return when she knew her quest was done.

Other: Side quest: discover who her real parents are.

Element: The element of Lightning

Your Katka: Ra the Oracle is a three-headed eagle able to see within the past, near future, and far future. His heads are colored the different shades depending on the history of his bender. Without the bender, he has no color in his heads, though his body remains the color of a golden eagle. With Kaya, his heads are colored black, Brown, and white, respectively. Should she ever find a purpose in something darker, his left and right heads would reverse colors, with her future being black and her past being much more peaceful. He has two large talons for which he uses to carry his Waryna and catch good for her, though her only does it when she desperately needs. I'm order to use his power, he has rendered her sight useless.

Good or Evil: Neutral, but will turn Good. Always Chaotic by nature. She's not really looking for the Elemental Wand.

This post has been edited by SilverPuppy9: May 28 2014, 09:33 AM

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Apr 26 2014, 01:53 AM
Post #7

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

Hey, awesome! grin.gif
Ps. I just realized I can rp with my phone, so summer vacation won't be a problem if spelling mistakes and shortish posts are ok grin.gif

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post May 28 2014, 09:34 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Nuzlocke Team #2

Good Lord, that took a long time. :P

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post May 31 2014, 02:52 AM
Post #9

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

Superb, grin.gif
Feel free to reply to the RP ;D

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.