Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
32 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pokécity!, Every Pokemon's paradise.
Captain Combuske...
post Sep 9 2009, 09:16 AM
Post #1

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

Welcome to:
Pokécity!

(Credits go to Bugwarrior and Marshtomp Man from Serebii forums.)

Hello! This is Pokécity. The city of dreams for many Pokemon. It is not only basically a paradise, it's also they place where many grand events happen. I'll tell you of these events. But first:

The Rules
1. You must obey the base GTS plus forums rules. If not, banned from thread. Simple as that.
2. Jobs are first come first serve.
3. Apart from legendaries, you may be ANY Pokemon you want to be, whether or not someone already has a character of that race.
4. Pokécity accepts no violence, prejudice or cruelty. This is a civilized city, everyone. This rule is very important.
5. Who are officially permitted to have grudges on other residents and users. You are even permitted to fight each other or randomly attack each other. However, you are still not allowed to flame. Remember the golden rule; do not violate the GTS plus rules.
6. If you feel stressed or pressured by anyone- you are free to quit. Either this or report them. You are allowed to have fun. That is the point of this game.
7. DO NOT SPAM! (Ends up in a ban.)
8. Keep the game in the locations in places that already exist. Unless if I've told you that they're a new location, then it doesn't exist.
9. Evolving your characters is allowed. Please tell us clearly on the thread and notify the owner (me) or a co-owner. We don't want an innocent Gabite suddenly rampaging about town because they've evolved.
10. Try to stay on topic- randomness is allowed just please don't start talking about real life- there are other threads for this.
11. Only small legendaries (Shaymin, Celebi, Mesprit, Mew etc..) are allowed. If you are a Co-owner or Owner then you may have any legendary. Also, don't suddenly make a Groudon come to town as an NPC. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. Pokécity is not a legendary central.
12. Don't bunny without people's permission (that's controlling their characters for those of you who don't know.)
13. You aren't allowed to start using and posting as your characters until i have said you have. There might be a problem with your profile, or maybe I'm just feeling mean.
14. Your maximum number of characters is five.
15. Finally, you may make as many NPCs as you like, but remember, these don't live in the city, so they can't stay here for more than a month. (Time in Pokécity gets changed as quickly as you guys want. for example, someone might suddenly post: "three days later…" and then posts continue from there.)
16. BE RANDOM. Make things happen! We don’t want just some boring town where nothing happens. Make interesting things happen!
17. Don't make up plot lines/quests without my permission. Seriously guys, keep it in Pokécity, make it interesting, it'sd annoying randomly going off on adventures without my permission.

If you break these rules again and again you'll be exiled from the town. This means your character/s will be taken off the list and you won't be allowed to post here again. (excluding the be random rule. You don't HAVE to be random.)

Map of Pokécity (by me) (click to show)

Strikes and Bans
A Strike is a warning. That's simple, no?
Strikes: Eliot Kovach- Reason- Making up his own Plot lines and quests without owner approval.
flario- Reason- Thinking his character is an uber when it's not, finishing quests too quickly, taking charge of Pokécity.

A Ban goes on for a specific time period. in this time period you won't be allowed to post anything without being banned for longer. If any of the rules above says "End up in a ban" next to it, then that results in an immediate ban, no strikes.
Bans: None yet

Ownership system.
OK, there's an ownership system here. I'll choose the Co-owners and Reporters, as well as my other Owner who will also be allowed this pleasure. You must be already signed up as at least one character to be able to do this. You become an Owner purely on merit. If we feel that you aren't worthy of the title, or you're throwing your weight around too much, a more senior Owner can be allowed to remove you from the Ownership system.
Main Owner: Proby3 (me)
Other Owner: Hartzalcotl
Owners are allowed to change rules, make new ones, accept new members and make people Co-owners or Reporters. We're also allowed to issue Strikes and Bans
Co-Owner: Eliot Kovach
Co-Owner: Archangel Pyrus
Co-Owners may accept new people, and issue Strikes and Bans. You are also the only ones allowed to suggest new rules, and the Owners will decide on it.
Reporter:???
Reporters inform the Owners or Co-Owners about members who have abused the rules. You have only that power really. You must PM us to inform about rule breakers.

Quests
Ever so often, I'll send out through means of character a sign up form for a quest. Depending on the quest there might be two to 15 people on this quest. On this quest you’ll certainly have to fight bosses. There will be an ultimate goal of the quest. I'll fill you with all the details when I give out the form.

You are allowed to suggest an idea for as quest, just PM me your ideas. If it appears on the thread, then it’s been accepted as a good quest idea. I'll PM you to let you know if it’s not.

How to post
example:

Poster one:
blaziken.gif Woot! New town, new place to kick ASS!
minun.gif You overreact, Blaze.
lucario.gif can you guys shut up? meditating here!

Poster two
alakazam.gif Spoon! Where's my spoon?
chatot.gif Here. Kazzam, stop losing it, PLEASE?

Marriages and Children (click to show)

Jobs
At Pokécity, you need to have a job. It's kind of vital.

Jobs list (click to show)

You must either PM the Owners this profile or Post it clearly on the topic and notify us of its whereabouts. Otherwise well be searching for ages for a profile on page 4 when the game's on page 10.

Example profile (fill in your own details from the example)
Name: Blaze Cinders (First and last.)
Age: 19 (must be realistic for your job. You can't be a student at 80 years of age, for example.)
Species blaziken.gif USE SMILIES PLEASE!
Job: Dojo master and town defender (Choose your job from the list or make up one.)
Brief Personality outline: Blaze hates people who are too harsh, strict and working. He likes to chill out and be clam, even though he can get very angry at times. But angry is a rare personality for Blaze, so if he's angry at you, you'll know about it. He's very fussy about his official friends. He even makes a list to keep count of his friends.
If you're on his friend's list, you'll get to see Blaze's fun side. He's very funny and carefree when not working, so this is when you really get to know Blaze's troubles and worries. However, if he considers you unworthy or the title "Friend" then he'll simply ignore you, and treat you indifferently. Blaze makes a great leader.
Hobbies: Eating Pizza, chilling out with friends and kicking enemy's butts!
Most used saying: "Go to Mt Avalanche, and once you've chilled out, then you can come back."
Relationship status: Single, and Blaze has no romantic aspirations, sorry girls (Single, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Engaged, Married-You'll need to mention who with if you pick any of these last three.)
Image: NONE (Supply an image of your character. If you don't have one, it's fine, I'll just use the standard sprite)

Resident list (click to show)

Areas around Pokécity
There are many areas around Pokécity. Some are harsh and desolate, others are more populated towns. Here is the list of places:

Herton town is a busy town full of Pokemon. This town will be where most NPCs live is you make any. It's got everything Pokécity has, just with a lot less buildings, and a very small entertainment center.

Muddy Marsh is north east of Pokécity. In brief it's a disgusting, muddy lake, with lots of water, mud and water reeds, with stinky Pokemon and Swamp Pokemon.

Mt Avalanche is located in the very outer regions of the north. It’s a huge, colossal mountain, and most of all, it's freezing.

Vicious volcano is east of Pokécity. It's the complete contrast to Mt Avalanche, getting up to very high temperatures.

Laylilla Forest is west of Pokécity. It’s a large, but clam forest, full of great opportunities to clam and peacefulness.

Geon Jungle is South of Pokécity. It’s once more a large jungle mass, and is bursting to the brim with furious activity.

Dusty Desert is south west of Pokécity. It’s dry, arid and desolate, and few Pokemon live there, but there are the occasional Pokemon suited to this environment.

Jinja Sea Pokécity is on an island. The Jinja Sea is the sea that surrounds it.

Killon village is a small village with a small population. There are a few houses here and there, and a Pokemon center and a Shop, but little else, apart from maybe the exit to the cave that starts in Pokécity.

The Cave a cave that starts in Pokécity and ends in Killon village. It’s dark inside. It however has never been given a name.

Electric fields is north east of Pokécity. It’s a static field full of electric Pokemon.

So? What do you say? Wasn’t to join? Well, please do! Pokécity is going to be brilliant!

This post has been edited by Golden Lucario: Jan 19 2010, 01:46 PM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Poshie
post Sep 9 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 390

Active Squad

Name: Clifton Right
Species: slaking.gif
Job: Mayor
Brief Personality outline: Clifton has good intentions at heart but as he is so clumsy and scatter-brained he often messes things up, he gets very grumpy if he doesn't sleep for at least 14 hours a day. He wants to give the best he can but if its too much effort he might try and get someone else to do it.
Hobbies: Clifton is always on the look out for a good pillow to try out or a good feast to dig into.
Most used saying: "Umm..I'll fix that!"
Relationship status: Single but likes strong independant women.
Image:

Im a slaking (:

This post has been edited by Poshie: Sep 10 2009, 10:38 AM

--------------------

Please click!
+Quote Post

Arthzalcotl
post Sep 9 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #3

From the wind I have come, from the shadow my brother is lurking
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 992

My Companions

Name: Hart Grimoire
Species: sableye.gif
Job: Blacksmith <<< ( please tell me about this job as I want to know exactly what a Blacksmith's doing. If it doesn't look like what I'm thinking, maybe the job will be a freelancer )
Brief Personality outline: Hart tends to be quiet. He has no emotion, putting straight face with strangers. But he is nice and gentle with kids and females, sometimes elderly, and he is always grinning and smiles when he is with his friends. Hart also tends to keep his cool and being calm and patient. If someone make him angry, usually he will just let it goes down the drain. But sometimes, it goes over limit and there are 2 options, he will go rampage or he will change his personality randomly. When Hart goes rampage, nothing can stop him and the only way to stop is to wait until he calm down by himself. Watch out for his random personality. He can change into different personalities as a side effect of trying to hold down his overlimit anger. He likes being mysterious and keeps secrets, keeping his profile low. For example, being a blacksmith here while being a lumberjack elsewhere. When someone find out one or some of his mysteries, he usually says,"Well, what ya gonna do after ya found that out?" and smile. Last but not the least, he is an omnivore.
Hobbies: Collecting items, strolling at night ( night stalker )
Most used saying: . . .
Relationship status: Single. Sorry, but he isn't really good at this kind of thing.
Image: This is the Rampage mode when he goes rampage, not really exactly like that pic, tho ... For the normal one, just use normal Sableye pic, I think ...

Is that good enough? Btw, I'm looking for a good pic, so I will leave the image part empty. If you want to know, I'm sableye.gif

And question, do we need to start from the city or we can start from other places that you have mentioned?

This post has been edited by Hartzalcotl: Sep 10 2009, 03:49 AM

--------------------

Made by my friend, intuition. Thanks so much! X3

Hartzalcotl Party Keeper (click to show)
Hartzalcotl Chamber (click to show)
Hartzalcotl Secret Room (click to show)
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 10 2009, 02:00 AM
Post #4

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

*Facepalm* I just realized that I forgot to put species on the sign up form. Thanks guys for reminding me. You two don't need to include that in the form, you're fine.

Anyway, Poshie and Hartzalcotl, accepted

Hartzcotl, two things.
1. Blacksmith is just basically making weapons for war when and if we need them, and fashioning any metallic objects that other residents ask for. You will get paid for this.

2. Want to be a Co-Owner? You seem to be the sort of person who I can count on to be a good one.

Poshie, I might let you become a Reporter, just as long as you don't break the rules and are active.
---
One day...
blaziken.gif Hey dudes! I found like, a city!!!
lucario.gif That's great...
blaziken.gif No I'm serious! We can live here.
minun.gif Bwaze, let's settle in!
lucario.gif I suppose...
blaziken.gif let's get goin'!

This post has been edited by Proby3: Sep 10 2009, 02:17 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Arthzalcotl
post Sep 10 2009, 04:01 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

My Companions

If you insist ... mellow.gif

Sometimes I don't really active in here for some reasons. Well, at least I can try, tho ...
Forgive me for my inactivity and if I don't do my task efficiently ... mellow.gif

-------

sableye.gif . . . *looking at the city in front of him* Hmm ... , 'tis looks like a nice place to stay ...
*walking toward the city*

-------

Uhh ... , you might want to add for what kind of rules-breaking a strike is issued for 'coz I just find some rules-breaking with a ban issued

And for the map, looks like you have decided how many buildings and their functions. Could you mention what are their functions? And is there any option for making your own home?

And btw, 'coz there is a Mayor already, looks like I need to talk with the mayor about living in the city, isn't it? Looks like I need to wait for the mayor to post? cat.gif

This post has been edited by Hartzalcotl: Sep 10 2009, 06:26 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

flario
post Sep 10 2009, 04:56 AM
Post #6

Miracles are not waited for, wishes are achieved so are Miracles
Group Icon

From: Where I reside.... will be a Person with fire powers.
Member No.: 24 510

Team of Dragons

Name: Char Manfire
Species charizard.gif
Job: Teacher
Brief Personality outline: People who are supposed to be strict is his kind of personality. He likes being discipline and strict to just be good. He chills too, like when he is enjoying with his friends, hitting up enemy's. He takes everything easy and in a sensible way. He also makes many mistakes, like he takes drinks before eating foods. Teaching children some wrong thing. He feels ashamed when children correct him especially when they are small ones. He likes making friends and playing with children.
Hobbies: Teaching, fighting enemy's and flying!
Most used saying: Hmm... I think that's wrong. or seriously!
Relationship status: Single! Maybe marry a teacher!
Image: Na.

--------------------
I won't be able to click, I apologize

+Quote Post

klefki
post Sep 10 2009, 06:19 AM
Post #7

FUN FOR ALL SEASONS AT THE SPORTING GOODS STORE
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 382

his highness

Name: Ann Marzo
Species celebi.gif
Job: store clerk
Brief Personality outline: Somewhat bitter because she's been a store clerk for nearly thirty years, but she can still be a good friend. She gets a little angry when anyone mentions she's a store clerk in front of friends as she tried becoming an actress in her youth, but failed miserably. She is a bit of a germaphobe. You'll almost always find her using some hand sanitizer or scrubbing a chair before she sits on it. If anyone touches her, she'll teleport to her shower and start scrubbing. She's never been good around children.
Hobbies: Cooking,
Most used saying: Don't you touch me.
Relationship status: Single at the moment. She was in a committed relationship, but that ended after her love found someone younger. She's willing to date again, but with the right Pokémon.
Image: She's shiny.

This post has been edited by Mr Blue Viperfish: Sep 10 2009, 06:20 AM

--------------------
y'all kids can be edgy as fuck man
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 10 2009, 10:06 AM
Post #8

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

flario: accepted, just please improve your grammar and vocabulary.

MB Viperfish: accepted also, good sign up. Your sign up neede to be good to be a legendary, and it is.

Hartzcotl: I've added something concerning Strikes and Bans in the Bans section. I hope that answers your question.

I've added things about the map and what's what underneath the map, within that spoiler.

And whether or not the mayor's here, you may still keep on posting. Besides, that mayor doesn't tell you about the city. I'll tell you now through the means of my characters.
---
blaziken.gif Hey look dudes! It's a Sableye!
minun.gif Ow yeah!
lucario.gif Better go and say hi.
*they make there way over to Hart*
blaziken.gif Hi there!

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Arthzalcotl
post Sep 10 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

My Companions

Hokay then ... happy.gif

-------

*approached by a Blaziken, Minun and Lucario*
blaziken.gif Hi there!

sableye.gif . . . Hello ... *looking at 3 of them*
Are you 3 ... the citizens?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Sep 10 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #10

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

blaziken.gif If you mean we're in charge here, ya wrong. We DO live here though. Mayor's comin' I heard. *sees anvil and hammer floating in the air above Hart*
lucario.gif You're the blacksmith, right? Pick a house, any house. Then wait for a little while. The builders still aren't here, andyou'll need a smithing shed.
minun.gif Ow yeah! Issa Sabweye! Hewo, mista!

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Poshie
post Sep 10 2009, 10:47 AM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

slaking.gif "Hello and welcome to Pokecity, my name is Clifton and I am the mayor of this town, it is a pleasure to meet you. Are you the new black smith by any chance?" He looks over at Sparky, " Ahhh, hello there Sparky, and how are you today and are you enjoying school?"

Okay thats fine with me (: I won't break the rules and I'll definitely be active except I live in europe so thats probably a different time to most of you.

--------------------

Please click!
+Quote Post

Arthzalcotl
post Sep 10 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

My Companions

sableye.gif How do ya know I'm a blacksmith? *scratched his head* Must be something I don't know ... Well, what you will do after you found that out? *grinned*

. . . Ah ... Where are my manners, let me introduced myself ... My name is Hart Grimoire and as you have guessed, I'm a blacksmith ...

*looked on the city map*
Looks like there is a cave near the city? Then I will ask someone to build a house near it ...
Any carpenter here? *looking on Blaziken*

This post has been edited by Hartzalcotl: Sep 10 2009, 10:57 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Poshie
post Sep 10 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

slaking.gif "There are things a mayor just knows!" He says as he gives a warm-hearted chuckle. He listens carefully as Hart speaks, " Well, nice to meet you Hart," He grins, "Well the town is still small and there aren't very much pokemon here, so there aren't any carpenters or builders. I'm sure until then we could all try and pitch in to build you a nice smithery? Is that what they are called, excuse my lack of knowledge on the matter."

--------------------

Please click!
+Quote Post

Arthzalcotl
post Sep 10 2009, 11:10 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

My Companions

sableye.gif *giving a surprised gesture but the face is still straight when the Mayor came*
*looking at the Mayor* Oh, if that's the case, can I use the cave for temporary shelter ... ? I might find something while digging ...

( Btw, Proby3 hasn't introduced his group yet so I may wait for their answer )
( And my time is GMT+7 so I should be sleep already )

This post has been edited by Hartzalcotl: Sep 10 2009, 11:18 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

flario
post Sep 10 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #15

Miracles are not waited for, wishes are achieved so are Miracles
Group Icon

From: Where I reside.... will be a Person with fire powers.
Member No.: 24 510

Team of Dragons

QUOTE(Proby3 @ Sep 10 2009, 08:36 PM) *
flario: accepted, just please improve your grammar and vocabulary.

Sure!

---

charizard.gif
*See's new city and enters*

--------------------
I won't be able to click, I apologize

+Quote Post

Letan
post Sep 10 2009, 01:40 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

Moving to Roleplay OOC Discussion and Signups.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
+Quote Post

Arthzalcotl
post Sep 10 2009, 06:36 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

My Companions

Proby3, I think you need to make a thread for posting the story since Letan moved this thread to RP OOC Discussion & Sign-ups section ...

This post has been edited by Hartzalcotl: Sep 10 2009, 06:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Sep 10 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #18

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

Name: Ami Laurel (Pronounced like Amy. Is French for 'friend'.)

Species riolu.gif (Is gonna evolve eventually... That ok?)

Job: Librarian - she runs the library, what more do you want?!?

Brief Personality outline: Ami loves having fun. She's always telling jokes and trying to cheer people up. Her cheerfulness is really contagious. She's not the strict "Madame Pince" type person that you always expect at libraries. In fact, sometimes she describes herself as 'Albert Einstein with a sense of humor'.

She's very friendly and helpful. She knows the library like the back of her hand. She also has some special abilities that help her locate the book she needs and get to it easily, even though she's under three feet in height. One of her abilities is that she can use telekinesis (moving objects with her mind) and has rather good control of Aura for a twenty-year-old Riolu.

She's also really big on expressing her idea of the world. She's full of Ben Franklin-type sayings, except they were made by her. Most of them are about the popularity factor with teenagers. She hates the fact that teenagers are willing to become jerks just so they can have a few 'friends' who would desert them at the first chance.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, telling jokes, helping others.

Most used saying: "Would you rather have a real friend or be popular?"

Relationship status: She's waiting for her special someone. For now, though, she's single.

Image: NONE

-----------------------

Name: Mystyk Pyrus

Species gardevoir.gif

Job: Healer

Brief Personality outline: Mystyk is rather shy, and is oversensitive. Being oversensitive, though, makes her a great Healer. She loves all her patients, and children especially. Children never seem to make her uncomfortable the way teens and adults do.

Mystyk can be very romantic when need be. When hanging out with her boyfriend, she'll play the perfect high school romantic to the letter. But she's romantic in her own way. Terms like 'honey' and 'dear' just escape her grasp. She's romantic in the subtle way, the way that's more powerful than the gooey romantic stuff that others do. It's the love-at-first-sight partner-for-life kind of romance. (Really hard to explain... Read New Moon and Eclipse, read the parts about imprinting, and how Sam acts around Emily, and you'll get what I mean.)

Hobbies: Telling stories to young Pokemon, hanging out with her boyfriend

Most used sayings: "Once Upon a Time" and "Happily Ever After".

Relationship status: Girlfriend of Blade.

------------------------

Name: Blade Igneus

Species: gallade.gif

Job: Teacher Assistant - he assists the teachers and waits for the day when he can be a real teacher.

Brief Personality outline: Blade is pretty much calm and mellow. He's patient and polite, which makes him the perfect teacher for young kids. Like his girlfriend, he loves children. Although he's not as shy as Mystyk, he feels like he can really connect with the kids. He guides them through temper tantrums and around obstacles in their lives patiently and willingly. He's always okay with accepting late homework and will answer any question. He's been known for answering a first-grader's question, "What's the exact value of pi?" In that instance he took the kids to the grocery store for a mini field trip so they could see how much pie costs. Having worked with kids for five years, he's developed a great sense of humor.

Hobbies: Being wherever Mystyk is when he's not at the school or in the library looking for new books.

Most used saying: "I know the exact value of pi. It's 75 cents a slice."

Relationship status: Boyfriend of Mystyk.

------------------------

Now my hand hurts from doing all that typing XD

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

klefki
post Sep 10 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #19

FUN FOR ALL SEASONS AT THE SPORTING GOODS STORE
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 382

his highness

MB Viperfish: accepted also, good sign up. Your sign up neede to be good to be a legendary, and it is.

Thank you. I'm going to post after you make the decision on the thread.

--------------------
y'all kids can be edgy as fuck man
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 10 2009, 11:54 PM
Post #20

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 798

Name: Mitsuki Ithil

Species: SHINY medicham.gif

Job: Library Co-Worker. She helps Ami in the Library, she knows every book there and where it currently is.

Brief Personality outline: Mitsuki is rather quiet, she doesn' talk much, except about the library. No one knows anything about her past, only that she once came down from Mount Avalance. She will do everything to protect the town and the library. She sometimes spends time at the school, teaching the kids a little. Around friends, she is more open hearted and a little happier compared to her normal sad mood.

Hobbies: Being alone, controling the library

Most used saying: "One can have a heart and soul made of ice... but only the heart can be melted by love."

Relationship status: Finiarels girlfriend, but the two of them don't really show it.

-------

Name: Finiarel Tereva

Species: SHINY gallade.gif

Job: Teacher

Brief Personality outline: Finiarel is not as calm as Mitsuki, but not hyper, either. He is usually happy, and even cheers Mitsuki up a bit. He likes being in the woods and in the library. He is the only one to know Mitsukis past. He always tries to motivate children to learn and is quite popular at the school.

Hobbies: Teaching, material arts

Most used saying: "An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be. You have to think of more than one possibilitys to solve a problem if you want to succeed in life."

Relationship status: Boyfriend of Mitsuki, but the two of them don't really show it.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:30 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.