Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Well guys, it's been fun, Mi10tic Fan/Golden Pidgeot/Mystic Milotic here
Illusione Tempus
post Apr 12 2015, 01:21 AM
Post #1

Addicted to Dragalia Lost
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 314

Milotic

Hey there, Illusione Tempus here. Or if you remember me by my previous usernames, Mi10tic Fan aka. Golden Pidgeot aka. Mystic Milotic here. Man, I have a lot of usernames.

I wasn't that active of a user, but I used to be rather active on the site. Clicking whenever I feel like clicking, even managed to gain enough interactions for "That Burning Desire". I visit daily and placed my party on most of the forums I frequent.

Some time at October 2012, I lost the drive to play Pokemon thanks to the corruption of my save files. It prompted me to delete all of my speed dials of Pokemon sites, and with that, GPX+. I finally regained the motivation to play the games and rejoin the communities I used to frequent when XY came out.

However, no matter how much I tried I couldn't go back to how I used to play GPX+. I simply lost the drive to go on this site anymore. It's still the same as I always remembered, albeit a few changes, but my heart is no longer here like it used to.

And so, it is with a heavy heart that I leave GPX+. It has been a good 6 years, but it's time for me to move on. Maybe someday I'll return, but only time will tell. You can always contact me on other big Pokemon forums if you want, and I'll be underneath the same username as over here if you do.

Well then, goodbye from me. See ya~

This post has been edited by Illusione Tempus: Apr 12 2015, 01:43 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

jayrachi
post Apr 12 2015, 03:48 AM
Post #2

Janitor
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 133 427

wat

I never ever spoke to you once, but I will admit it's sad to see you go. On the bright side, at least you're back into Pokemon!

In any case, see ya man.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 09:09 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.