Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Site-Wide Shiny Hunt Suggestion: Farewell to Galar!, SWSH Suggestion
Are you interested in voting for our suggestion?
Are you interested in voting for our suggestion?
Yes! [ 10 ]  [58.82%]
No! [ 6 ]  [35.29%]
Yes, but I want to pick the galar I vote for! [ 1 ]  [5.88%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 

KitsuYuuki
post Oct 1 2022, 12:44 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 139 366

Active Squad

Hello everyone!
I hope you all enjoyed hunting your shiny turtles! I'd like to take a few minutes of your time to propose an idea for you all!

My concern with the previous Site-Wide Shiny hunts.

The themes have been a fun thing to have for the past several SWSH's, but they've created a backlog of new shinies people are voting for. While I do think that themes are great to have, it creates a problem where there are pokemon that get a massive amount of votes, but can't win over the themes. I'll give an example from this current voting process.

As you can see, hatenna received a massive 46 votes, which is huge compared to all other swsh votes in recent times, even some themes.

Here's my suggestion.

The idea is simple, everyone votes for their favorite galar pokemon. Give all of the Galar pokemon that have been getting votes these past several SWSH their spotlight! Let's call it Farewell Galar! My suggestions for the 3 galar pokemon picked are Hatenna, Eiscue, and Yamper, but I encourage all of you to campaign your own 3 favorite shiny galar pokemon! Let's work together to spread awareness of the galar shinies for november's swsh, and have people vote for their favorite 3! A fight amongst the Galar pokemon! Who knows, maybe the result will be a fun surprise!

Why just Galar?

The Galar pokemon have been consistently filling up the top spots in each vote, so let's give them the spotlight for a month! What also helps this idea to me is that Scarlet and Violet are releasing in November, so this theme could be a great way to say farewell to Galar! So what are you waiting for? Let's give Galar one last push!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:48 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.