Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Summoning Delema, Sell or Use O_o;
GenericGirlName
post Jul 21 2010, 01:59 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47 185

Active Squad

I have a Silver Wing (I cannot remember how I got it, It was on my account when I became active again.)

I honestly have no desire to use the summon and then look for the egg in the lab. So a part of me wants to sell the summon. HOWEVER, Summons cant be bought right? So if I sold it then . . . no one would get this summon? I feel like it would be slightly unfair, so then I considered summoning it and then just not looking for it. But . . . 10k points? I really want those points.

>__< What would you do in my situation? Sell or "give away"?
Also, Are summons in fact not buy-able? I assume they are but I really don't know.

--------------------
Huh.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Jul 21 2010, 02:52 PM
Post #2

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(GenericGirlName @ Jul 21 2010, 02:59 PM) *
I have a Silver Wing (I cannot remember how I got it, It was on my account when I became active again.)

I honestly have no desire to use the summon and then look for the egg in the lab. So a part of me wants to sell the summon. HOWEVER, Summons cant be bought right? So if I sold it then . . . no one would get this summon? I feel like it would be slightly unfair, so then I considered summoning it and then just not looking for it. But . . . 10k points? I really want those points.

Also, Are summons in fact not buy-able? I assume they are but I really don't know.

Summon items can be purchased now. The Secret Key account upgrade lets you access a "back room" where user-sold items can be purchased for 50% than their selling price. The only exceptions are items that can be purchased from the main shop (they will not appear until the item moves out of rotation) and the new Miscellaneous items like the Flame Orb.

So don't feel bad about it; sell the Silver Wing if you want the points happy.gif

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

vesetnet
post Jul 21 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 20 699

My souls of silver

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

--------------------
Watch your mouth! Or I'll watch it for you. <.< -_-.gif >.>
Well, this is awkward

QUOTE("GLaDOS")

+Quote Post

GenericGirlName
post Jul 21 2010, 02:57 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47 185

Active Squad

QUOTE(Ghost of Starscream @ Jul 21 2010, 03:52 PM) *
QUOTE(GenericGirlName @ Jul 21 2010, 02:59 PM) *

Summon items can be purchased now. The Secret Key account upgrade lets you access a "back room" where user-sold items can be purchased for 50% than their selling price. The only exceptions are items that can be purchased from the main shop (they will not appear until the item moves out of rotation) and the new Miscellaneous items like the Flame Orb.

So don't feel bad about it; sell the Silver Wing if you want the points happy.gif

oh.gif In that case I will be selling this~

Thank you ^^

--------------------
Huh.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:07 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.