Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shelter page crashes at random [resolved]
alienbirb
post Jun 13 2017, 07:07 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 248 672

Active Squad

Edit: talked to a friend of mine and it seems like it's not actually a site problem!

This issue started around the middle of May, once the site-wide shiny hunt started (forgot the exact date but I believe it started happening one or two days into the event). Whenever I viewed the shelter, regardless of egg section or safari, the shelter page would randomly crash. Initially I shrugged it off because I thought it was probably due to the ridiculously high volume of shelter use because of the SWSH

It's close to the first one-third of June and this is still happening. Any ideas on what I should do to fix this? I'm using Chrome.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

This post has been edited by alienbirb: Jun 14 2017, 10:41 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

shinyrhyhorn11
post Jun 28 2017, 01:20 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 246 615

Active Squad

QUOTE(alienbirb @ Jun 13 2017, 05:07 PM) *
Edit: talked to a friend of mine and it seems like it's not actually a site problem!

This issue started around the middle of May, once the site-wide shiny hunt started (forgot the exact date but I believe it started happening one or two days into the event). Whenever I viewed the shelter, regardless of egg section or safari, the shelter page would randomly crash. Initially I shrugged it off because I thought it was probably due to the ridiculously high volume of shelter use because of the SWSH

It's close to the first one-third of June and this is still happening. Any ideas on what I should do to fix this? I'm using Chrome.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

What ended up fixing the crash problem for you? I have the same error on Chrome, as well as half of the "undiscovered" section of my pokedex doesn't display...
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Jun 28 2017, 09:41 AM
Post #3

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(shinyrhyhorn11 @ Jun 28 2017, 07:20 AM) *
as well as half of the "undiscovered" section of my pokedex doesn't display...

You might be better off making a new thread for this issue, but is it just filters or is it a display problem? Try clicking 'Clear filters' and see if that does anything, as a first resort.

--------------------
+Quote Post

shinyrhyhorn11
post Jul 1 2017, 03:38 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 246 615

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Jun 28 2017, 07:41 AM) *
QUOTE(shinyrhyhorn11 @ Jun 28 2017, 07:20 AM) *
as well as half of the "undiscovered" section of my pokedex doesn't display...

You might be better off making a new thread for this issue, but is it just filters or is it a display problem? Try clicking 'Clear filters' and see if that does anything, as a first resort.

It seems to be a display issue. For the undiscovered section of the Pokedex, it will show they first entry in the first column, but only half of the entry in the next column, and the third and fourth column are completely invisible; then the fifth column is displayed normally. This continues randomly down the rest of this section. It also occurs in my PC. When I select a Pokemon to move to another box, rather than just dimming the images of other Pokemon sprites, they completely disappear until i have finished moving the selected mon.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.