Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Looking for Roleplayers
Jikota
post May 1 2012, 04:23 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 162 211

Active Squad

Hey guys, I'm looking to start my own Pokemon Rp forum, and I was wondering if there was anyone who was willing to work with me? I have plenty of Admin experience and much creativity. I'm trying to re-open and re-vamp my old forum. I'm not too familiar with the Pokemon Black and White games though, to me knowledge the only difference is new pokemon, new attacks, gyms, rotation and triple battles, right?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Xires
post May 1 2012, 04:38 PM
Post #2

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

Well, Seasons and the idea that the Rival could capture a legendary came along too, and many new items were released, many of which changed the metagame. I would love to help you out with this venture of your forum.

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Jikota
post May 1 2012, 04:41 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Xires @ May 1 2012, 04:38 PM) *
Well, Seasons and the idea that the Rival could capture a legendary came along too, and many new items were released, many of which changed the metagame. I would love to help you out with this venture of your forum.

Thanks for replying quick dude. I was hoping someone would respond. Here's my email: jwilliams779@live.com. Do you have chatango?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xires
post May 1 2012, 04:45 PM
Post #4

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

QUOTE(Jikota @ May 1 2012, 05:41 PM) *

Thanks for replying quick dude. I was hoping someone would respond. Here's my email: jwilliams779@live.com. Do you have chatango?

Chatango? No. an Email? yes. do I check it? no.

As you can see, I'm not exactly made for the job.

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post May 1 2012, 04:47 PM
Post #5

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

Well i might be able to do it, but I'm already on three other threads, so I'm not too sure

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jikota
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Xires @ May 1 2012, 04:45 PM) *

Do you have any kind of messengers or some kind of way for us to keep in contact with one another? Also, what kind of roleplaying experience do you have?

--------------------
+Quote Post

shinysweety88
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 231

Active Squad

I would love 2 help 2. Id make a gr8 mod, plus I have some of the experiences. wink.gif I could help u with the RP corner if u like.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jikota
post May 1 2012, 04:52 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dorito Ninja @ May 1 2012, 04:47 PM) *
Well i might be able to do it, but I'm already on three other threads, so I'm not too sure

Hey I'm down for anyone. I'll take all the help I can get. Contact me by email: jwilliams779@live.com or chatango: zekejamora.

QUOTE(shinysweety88 @ May 1 2012, 04:47 PM) *
I would love 2 help 2. Id make a gr8 mod, plus I have some of the experiences. wink.gif I could help u with the RP corner if u like.

That's cool, just get in contact with me either through chatango: zekejamora, or my email: jwilliams779@live.com.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xires
post May 1 2012, 04:53 PM
Post #9

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

QUOTE(Jikota @ May 1 2012, 05:47 PM) *
QUOTE(Xires @ May 1 2012, 04:45 PM) *

Do you have any kind of messengers or some kind of way for us to keep in contact with one another? Also, what kind of roleplaying experience do you have?

Two years of roleplay exper- No wait... Five years of Roleplay experience on multiple levels. And I'm usually Online, send me PMs, or better yet download Pesterchum. I'm on that thing all the time.

This link going to Pesterchum

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jikota
post May 1 2012, 04:56 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

@Xires: I'll just PM you here, I don't wanna download any more instant messengers.

As for everyone, I guess we will start by having a test-run of the RP on this forum, and if it gains enough attention, then we will move to a forum. Is that ok? Or would you guys prefer to just start with a forum?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xires
post May 1 2012, 04:58 PM
Post #11

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Yes, That is very good. I assume you have a plan for this RP.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post May 1 2012, 05:02 PM
Post #12

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

To be honest it's probably best to PM me on here, I don't check e-mails often, but I'll look forward to what you have in store, you need any help planning let me know

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jikota
post May 1 2012, 05:10 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Somewhat. I'm use to the Reffing method(basically you have your character and your control them but I control what's happening around them. It's up to your actions to decide what happens next). Like, I'll post a sign-up topic with all of the basic rules of the game either later on tonight or tomorrow night. Then you guys can join if you think it's still good.

The basic plot would be that it's set in a custom region called Junsei. There's Team Sigma who are up always up to no good, and then there's the Junsei League. It's possible that when we have a forum we can have the canon regions but for now it's Junsei. You can start with whatever Pokemon you want as long as it's not a legendary pokemon. You can also choose to either be a Pokemon, or a Trainer.(for now). You can choose to journey by yourself or have someone accompany you.

There's a few things I want to talk to you guys about roleplaying wise. Normally, I'm use to a Health/Energy system but I'm thinking of taking that out and just leaving it to be all roleplayed out. However, what do you guys think of a leveling system? Like X amount of experience gets you to the next level? Or should leveling just be roleplayed instead of numbers and stuff?

I'll PM you guys when the registration topic is up.

--------------------
+Quote Post

shinysweety88
post May 1 2012, 06:03 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 231

Active Squad

Alright, i'll email u and put my username at the end of the email so u know it's me. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 03:35 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.