Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ever get angry while playing a Video Game?, Do you have one of those moments?
SilverLugia456
post Nov 29 2012, 04:16 PM
Post #1

None
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 102 120

Top Favorites

Have you ever had one of those moments were you couldn't beat a boss like 15 or 100 times no matter how hard you tried or played so much of your game then the system like a handheld system battery dies or you turn off your system and you forget to save all that data? Or you were about to beat a hard boss but then something happens and you ended up losing instead?

I know I have had some of those moments for example from Persona 4 there was this one boss that gave me so much trouble I think it was Kanji shadow because you had to get rid of certain ones first before you could attack the main shadow and it was just so annoying because my attacks would do little damage yet i would take a lot of damage from them, it took me like 20 times until I was able to defeat the boss which involved a lot of leveling up and restarts it was unbelievable.

Some other moments involve me playing through a game so far and then I have a moment where I turn off the game and completely forgot to save the work I did, I have done that a few times and it has been frustrating that I could forget to save the data before I turn off the game.

I don't think I ever got so mad that I though like a game controller of the system itself though, at least not yet xD

So what about you?

This post has been edited by SilverLugia456: Nov 29 2012, 04:21 PM

--------------------

Visit my youtube Page: SilverLugia345

GPXplus Groups Joined (click to show)

Contest Ribbons and Credits (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

purple umbreon
post Nov 29 2012, 04:21 PM
Post #2

How is it like to have a family?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 155 777

my favorite team

I had that a few times. I once got so mad for not being able to beat a certain boss, I trew the controller on the floor and just went away. I don't remember for what game that was. I think Dragon Quest. No matter how often I tried, I couldn't defeat Empyrea. I also had that with more games. The funny thing is, after not playing the game for a while, I could actually beat the boss/level I was stuck at.

--------------------

Click to see my gallery

other stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 29 2012, 04:26 PM
Post #3

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Being unable to kill something on Skyrim.

Probably one of the Draugr Deathlords at one point. It was during the Thieves Guild quests, you have to go to Snowveil Sanctum to track down Karliah with Mercer Frey. At one point you get attacked by about 4 Draugr Deathlords, 3 Draugr Scourges and a few regular Draugr too. The annoying part is the fact the Scourges can summon Frost Atronachs along with some Freeze spell which slows you down. They can also use Dragon Shouts too (Unrelenting Force (or Fus Ro Dah to people who don't know)) which stops you as-well

Yeah needless to say I ended up getting pissed off at it, got some new armour and weapons and sorted it out >_>

OH AND ELDER DRAGONS. I STILL CAN'T BEAT THEM D<

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Pyotr
post Nov 29 2012, 04:39 PM
Post #4

Sugar Content
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 069

Unown

Of course I had. It's good that, like purple umbreon said, after taking a break, everything gets easier.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post Nov 29 2012, 04:47 PM
Post #5

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jim Hawkins @ Nov 29 2012, 02:26 PM) *
Being unable to kill something on Skyrim.

Probably one of the Draugr Deathlords at one point. It was during the Thieves Guild quests, you have to go to Snowveil Sanctum to track down Karliah with Mercer Frey. At one point you get attacked by about 4 Draugr Deathlords, 3 Draugr Scourges and a few regular Draugr too. The annoying part is the fact the Scourges can summon Frost Atronachs along with some Freeze spell which slows you down. They can also use Dragon Shouts too (Unrelenting Force (or Fus Ro Dah to people who don't know)) which stops you as-well

Yeah needless to say I ended up getting pissed off at it, got some new armour and weapons and sorted it out >_>

OH AND ELDER DRAGONS. I STILL CAN'T BEAT THEM D<

Oh my god pretty much this, sometimes getting to the point where i'm forced to change the difficulty settings just to beat the damn thing xp

My biggest one so far is borderlands 2, more specifically, the slaughterhouse quest xD
holy crap that gets incredibly annoying after a whiles.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Nov 29 2012, 05:23 PM
Post #6

Well, I wish I'd wished you well
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 143

Let Us In

LittleBigPlanet 1 never had this issue ever, but LittleBigPlanet 2 used to crash at random while I was playing. (It doesn't really do that anymore for some reason, but I'm glad.) I can't tell you the number of times I'd be trying to play a hard level and the game would crash right as I was nearing the scoreboard. LBP2 has some levels that, while not hard normally, are really hard to Ace (beat without dying). I have several that I'm reluctant to try Ace runs of because they're really long and filled with splatter animations and explosions (some of the physics in the game that cause it to crash). I used to hate playing online because everyone would fill their levels with something like 20 splat animations in a row (that's the one that notoriously crashes my game). Most players have matured past that now, though, and use a wide variety of animations, as well as spreading them out through the level.

LBP1, however, did have the levels Boom Town and The Bunker. Boom Town has, among other frustrations, you dragging sensitive explosives through a section filled with crush spikes. The Bunker has you attempting to avoid a ton of electrified obstacles with hairpin timing. Then there's the Ferris Wheel of Death at the very end that, if you haven't died yet in the level, you WILL use up your lives on. The final boss of the game was intentionally made easy to offset this one level. I eventually did Ace it, crying both before, during, and after the level. >:|

SSX:On Tour's final levels were so insanely difficult, I had to use cheat codes just to keep up with the AI. Even abusing cheats, you can't win the higher rank races and score challenges.

Ratchet and Clank 1 and Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction were both difficult for the exact same reasons. RC1 and RCF:TOD were both the first in their series for their respective consoles, the PS2 and PS3.

RC1's weapons were fixed: they could not upgrade, unlike all of the ensuing games. Your health couldn't upgrade with experience, either. Instead, later on in the game, you could buy 2 health upgrades that would boost you to 4 and then 8 hits. 8 was it. They were extremely expensive (45,000 and 80,000 in a game where all money collected bolts (money) had a value of 1, and enemies didn't drop that much).

Checkpoints were spaced differently on each planet, and there are several where there is no checkpoint. If you die, you go back to your ship at the beginning of the planet. Enemies would swarm you in closed spaces and respawn, the shield never properly protected you because it was a ring of small droids around you. If you got shot in the head or feet, or if enough of your droids got shot off so that they couldn't block the hit in time, you were dead. The Swingshot (grapplehook) could miss it's target, decorative spaceships in the background could knock you off of things, and changing weapons would not pause the game, so you could die on the freaking quick select screen. Strafing was limited to the jetpack version of Clank, and was really wonky to use. Being forced to spin all around to try to situate yourself to hit enemies was really annoying and often resulted in you getting killed since, again, most enemies swarmed you.

RCF:TOD had body armor and leveling weapons and health, but leveled weapons did minimal damage, there were enemies with shields who would swarm you, electrified enemies would chase you around the level and were designed to kill you in one hit, body armor made no difference, and a ton of other things that not only made the game frustrating, I hated playing it.

It was so ridiculous because I adore all the other games in the series. They're really fun and fair, though still a good challenge, and I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for different games to play. (They are Playstation exclusive, so be aware of that.) Just don't start with either of these two. Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal, Deadlocked, and A Crack In Time are all way better, and funny to boot. You don't have Clank on your back at all in Deadlocked, though so you might want to save that for second. XD

EDIT: OMG, were the forums upgraded?! Linking to videos never did that before! :D

This post has been edited by Indoor Survival: Nov 29 2012, 05:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Letan
post Nov 29 2012, 07:45 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

For me, I don't legitimately get angry at a video game unless it has huge technical or design flaws. I can play Super Meat Boy and die constantly and I just turn off the game and play something else if I feel that I'm stuck, but it doesn't make me legitimately angry. Now, if it's something like this early part of Assassin's Creed III where you have to go around a fort and free a bunch of prisoners without being detected, then yes I will legitimately flip my shit. I swear I had to redo that part over and over again, and every time it'd put me back at the beginning of the area with 0 prisoners rescued. A proper solution to this would be to create a checkpoint after every prisoner.

Basically, if a game allows someone to fail a segment repeatedly and takes the player more than a minute to reach where they had died, it just makes me want to break my controller in half, and quite frankly it should make everyone angry because it's flawed design. bored.gif There's a distinct difference between legitimate difficulty and shitty game design unintentionally adding a layer of difficulty onto the game, and AC3 definitely falls into the latter category for me. Other games that fit that category off the top of my head are Ocarina of Time due to the Shadow Temple (large rooms, frequent deaths at one spot that takes 5 minutes to reach from the respawn location), Borderlands 2 in some locations where a boss is very far away from a New-U Machine, and Donkey Kong Country.

Seriously, if playtesters frequently die in the same place, then the respawn point should be placed closer to that spot. bored.gif

Oh and of course there's competitive multiplayer sometimes, but a lot of that has to do with poor balancing (hello Modern Warfare 2's unrealistic akimbo Model-1887s) or really shitty spawn systems that place you too close to enemies (Halo 4 does this sometimes and it sucks).

Finally, dying with a crapton of valuable resources in any game that penalizes death by dropping items. I'm looking at you, Minecraft.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
+Quote Post

purple umbreon
post Nov 30 2012, 03:57 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

my favorite team

QUOTE(Indoor Survival @ Nov 29 2012, 11:23 PM) *
RC1's weapons were fixed: they could not upgrade, unlike all of the ensuing games. Your health couldn't upgrade with experience, either. Instead, later on in the game, you could buy 2 health upgrades that would boost you to 4 and then 8 hits. 8 was it. They were extremely expensive (45,000 and 80,000 in a game where all money collected bolts (money) had a value of 1, and enemies didn't drop that much).

Checkpoints were spaced differently on each planet, and there are several where there is no checkpoint. If you die, you go back to your ship at the beginning of the planet. Enemies would swarm you in closed spaces and respawn, the shield never properly protected you because it was a ring of small droids around you. If you got shot in the head or feet, or if enough of your droids got shot off so that they couldn't block the hit in time, you were dead. The Swingshot (grapplehook) could miss it's target, decorative spaceships in the background could knock you off of things, and changing weapons would not pause the game, so you could die on the freaking quick select screen. Strafing was limited to the jetpack version of Clank, and was really wonky to use. Being forced to spin all around to try to situate yourself to hit enemies was really annoying and often resulted in you getting killed since, again, most enemies swarmed you.

This, so much this. Especially the last lvl is hard. I never even beat it. Not that I have tried for a long time, but still....

Jak 3 was also difficult. I didn't play later games. I died so many times in it but I managed to beat it 3 times. (I like that game so much.)
It was really difficult in the last levels.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. Really, I'm stuck at that stupid water temple. I tried thousands of times to get to the boss but I just couldn't.

If a pokemon dies during a nuzlock challenge I also get pretty frustrated, especially if it was a pokemon you really liked.

--------------------

Click to see my gallery

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Nov 30 2012, 08:42 AM
Post #9

Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 034

Babys <3

When I play Zelda and I don't know what to do in a dungeon. I'll look up in guide books and such, but I always jack things up to where I can't fix 'em. I think the worse times are OOT Water Temple & TP Lakebed Temple (first go).
That's probably when I get most mad.
That, or playing Pokemon where some guy is really strong and I end up narrowing beating them. Then I leave with like 5 fainted Pokemon.
+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Nov 30 2012, 09:08 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Let Us In

QUOTE(purple umbreon @ Nov 30 2012, 03:57 AM) *
Jak 3 was also difficult. I didn't play later games. I died so many times in it but I managed to beat it 3 times. (I like that game so much.)

If a pokemon dies during a nuzlock challenge I also get pretty frustrated, especially if it was a pokemon you really liked.

Jak 3 used to be easy for me, but now it's extremely frustrating. In my current run, I can't make it past the Haven City mission where you have to stop the three Krimson Guard spider tanks from reaching the bar at the same time. They're spaced so far apart that by the time you beat one, the other two are already at the bar.

As hard as Jak 3 is, Jak 2 is even worse. That's why Jak 3 used to be easy for me. I had just gotten done ragequitting Jak 2. I never beat it, but my brother did, but he had so much trouble with the final boss, he nearly cried. Your ammo doesn't refill when you die! When you respawn, you won't have enough ammo to finish him off, and his health resets when you die. Me, I can't make it past Act 2 of the game. That mission where you get some artifact down by the slums and then a ton of Krimson Guard dropships drop soldiers every step of the way back to the city is one of the worst. If you go backwards after you've cleared a ship of guards, another comes up and you have to fight your way back to where you were. It undoes the progress you made.

Jak 3 is really awesome if you manage to Ironman your way through it, though, I agree. I love the ending. :)

Jak X Combat Racing is really fun, but it's riddled with bugs, especially a debilitating one where the save icon stays perpetually on screen and prevents you from saving your game and erases your data. You can prevent it on the PS3, though. Make one of those in-game memory cards and use it for only Jak X. When you play, save often. When the glitch occurs, immediately reset the game, go out to the PS3 main menu, and go back in to the game and keep playing. You might lose race data, and it may be tedious, but it's better than losing all the game data, and potentially some data from other PS2 games. Still, that's a fatal flaw. There's no excusing it. You can also fall through the floor at random times during a race. It happens a lot. You're best going into it with a mindset of goofing off rather than getting some serious progress done.

Oh man, I tried nuzlocking Black a few months ago and lost my poor little Tepig, named Graham, to a crit. That was heartbreaking. I was trying to name my whole team after King's Quest characters, but it felt pointless after losing King Graham, the main character of the game. :( I hate crits in general. I've been crit several times in a row by enemies. It's so annoying!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Nov 30 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #11

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

Oh, yeah. I most certainly have. By game (if I can remember them):

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX:
The true miniboss of Level 8-Turtle Rock. (No, the repeat minibosses Rolling Bones, Hinox, Smasher, and Cue Ball (? I think. It's been a long time since I last played that far.) don't count.) Just- *roars in rage and frustration* Stupid guy has a stun jab, and if you get hit, he does a wind-up uppercut that sends you back to the start of the [REDACTED] dungeon! mad.gif It got so bad, I had to vent about it to my mom. Which normally doesn't happen. Also figuring out how to use the Moving Tile in that dungeon, but I didn't go as far with my anger as I did with [REDACTED] Blaino. Moreso frustration, but I digress.

Pharaoh (PC game):
It's been a long time, so I don't remember some details, but I was doing this non-story mission, and my city's rating with the rest of the country was so low, I got invaded by other cities. This is notable, because my dad had to drag me away from my computer to get me to stop. I was pretty pissed.gif, even yelling at the computer some words which I shouldn't have known at that age.

Super Smash Bros. Melee:
I just did this recently, so I remember a lot of this, but I was doing the Event Match 'Time For A Checkup', and I kept getting my ass kicked by Dr. Mario and Peach. Keep in mind, you play as Luigi in that EM, and I'm terribly gimped when it comes to playing as him. I'm a Marth/Roy/Zelda mainer, so you can imagine my frustration at having to use a character I'm horrible with. I actually threw stuff, including the controller and an empty pop bottle. To exabercate matters, dad got woken up by my behavior, and he had to come downstairs to find out what was going on.

Golden Sun:
The Deadbeard Bonus Boss fight on Crossbone Isle. He's really hard, even by that series' Bonus Boss standards (although Ancient Demon (GS: DD)/Dullahan (GS: TLA/GS: DD) easily exceed his difficulty.) I was alone and downstairs, so there was a lot of swearing going on in that fight, along with multiple soft resets to get favorable chances when fighting him.

Black/White Versions:
The Ghetsis fight at the end of the pre-credits part of the game. One phrase can be used to describe him: The Computer Is A Cheating Bastard.

Crystal Version:
The Battle Tower. Just... The [REDACTED] Battle Tower. I've had a hatred of every BT in subsequent Gens, and it all dates back to this. It should go without saying that even though this is the first of the BTs in the series, its Fan Nickname of 'Hax Tower' is very appropriate.

TL;DR: I'm easily frustrated/angered by 'unfair' moments in games.

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

purple umbreon
post Nov 30 2012, 12:00 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

my favorite team

QUOTE(Indoor Survival @ Nov 30 2012, 03:08 PM) *
QUOTE(purple umbreon @ Nov 30 2012, 03:57 AM) *

Jak 3 used to be easy for me, but now it's extremely frustrating. In my current run, I can't make it past the Haven City mission where you have to stop the three Krimson Guard spider tanks from reaching the bar at the same time. They're spaced so far apart that by the time you beat one, the other two are already at the bar.

As hard as Jak 3 is, Jak 2 is even worse. That's why Jak 3 used to be easy for me. I had just gotten done ragequitting Jak 2. I never beat it, but my brother did, but he had so much trouble with the final boss, he nearly cried. Your ammo doesn't refill when you die! When you respawn, you won't have enough ammo to finish him off, and his health resets when you die. Me, I can't make it past Act 2 of the game. That mission where you get some artifact down by the slums and then a ton of Krimson Guard dropships drop soldiers every step of the way back to the city is one of the worst. If you go backwards after you've cleared a ship of guards, another comes up and you have to fight your way back to where you were. It undoes the progress you made.

Jak 3 is really awesome if you manage to Ironman your way through it, though, I agree. I love the ending. happy.gif

Jak X Combat Racing is really fun, but it's riddled with bugs, especially a debilitating one where the save icon stays perpetually on screen and prevents you from saving your game and erases your data. You can prevent it on the PS3, though. Make one of those in-game memory cards and use it for only Jak X. When you play, save often. When the glitch occurs, immediately reset the game, go out to the PS3 main menu, and go back in to the game and keep playing. You might lose race data, and it may be tedious, but it's better than losing all the game data, and potentially some data from other PS2 games. Still, that's a fatal flaw. There's no excusing it. You can also fall through the floor at random times during a race. It happens a lot. You're best going into it with a mindset of goofing off rather than getting some serious progress done.

Oh man, I tried nuzlocking Black a few months ago and lost my poor little Tepig, named Graham, to a crit. That was heartbreaking. I was trying to name my whole team after King's Quest characters, but it felt pointless after losing King Graham, the main character of the game. sad.gif I hate crits in general. I've been crit several times in a row by enemies. It's so annoying!

Really? I thought Jak2 was easier. Probably my battle style. I think I only died once or twice during th boss battle.

Another thing that was frustrating was a boss in Final Fantasy 13. I know, not the best game but still....
You had to fight against another l'cie and no matter what you did, he always changed his tactic with yours. It was so hard. shakefist.gif
I somehow managed to beat him, though....after trying so many times.

--------------------

Click to see my gallery

+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Nov 30 2012, 01:59 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Let Us In

I might go back and give Jak 2 another play to see if I'm any better at it. I haven't touched it in a while just because of those memories of it being so hard for me.

The Sly Cooper series rarely gave me any trouble, but I do remember, in the second Prague stage, you have to take Bentley into several crypts to collect some "bad juju". While the pack on your back collected the magic, you had to ward off werewolves who would beat you up if they got too close to you. To ward them off, you had to press buttons on several pedestals in the crypt that would set off booby traps to kill the wolves depending on where they were.

Once you activated a trap, the timer had to refill on it so that you could use it again. If your timing was off on trapping a werewolf, it would run past the trap and you'd have to activate the next one along the way to see if you could stop him. The wolf could potentially run all the way up to you if you had bad timing and all of the traps were still refilling. I had horrible timing with one of the crypts (the mission had you going into 4 different ones) and would always get stuck on the second one. The other three were fine. I don't know what it was, but I hated that mission with a passion.

It didn't help that Bentley is the weakest of the Cooper Gang and can only really inflict damage by luring foes into timed bombs. Sly is the acrobatic team member and middle strongest, so you can dodge and jump out of the way with him, allowing you to stall your way to victory. Murray is the muscle man and strongest guy, so the wolves would die in a hit or two. Bentley...kinda just sucks. Bombs, sleep darts, and computer hacking, since he's the smart guy of the team. The wolves take 8+ hits, and there's a ton of them coming after you. They also wield maces and can take half your health with a single hit.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cinderella Amber
post Nov 30 2012, 03:46 PM
Post #14

WOOMY
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 165

Plushie Collection

All the time. I have thrown things before (not proud of it and not advising it to anyone). Now, for a lot of games, I just laugh my butt off if something bad happens. I kept getting shot at several times in a row on Star Fox Assault and I was just laughing like a maniac the whole time...

--------------------

Twitch Plays Pokemon has taught me three things:
- Praise Helix
- The PC and the B button are both evil incarnate
- Never bet on Entei

I have claims on Banette... but that should be obvious. wink.gif
+Quote Post

Dazmi
post Dec 1 2012, 07:01 PM
Post #15

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

I don't usually get mad at a game for being difficult, but there are some things that I find tedious and can get frustrated with.

-Game breaking. Glitches, bugs, or just the bad luck of getting stuck in the wall.
-Artificial resource collection. Usually in the form of "Garbage items". World of Warcraft is an example.
-I often find myself hating minigames. I didn't mind the activities in Grand Theft Auto, but I hated Pazaak in Knights of the Old Republic for example. Bonus Points if your minigame is the center of the longest sidequest in the game.
-I don't mind cutscene-heavy games, but goddamn, you don't need one for every tiny bit of information. That's why Skyrim has books. That's why characters talk in-game, even if it's speech bubbles.

This post has been edited by Dazmi: Dec 1 2012, 08:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sora the Pikachu
post Dec 1 2012, 07:29 PM
Post #16

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Member No.: 174 779

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

All the time, my brother and I are really competitive, so when we play against each other, we are evenly match because we are twins. Our tensions rise so much that one flaw and we start throwing a fit. I'm not proud of it, and that's why I don't like to do multiplayer with my brother anymore. isay.gif

I also have a friend who says he's better than me at Kid Icarus: Uprising...let's just say that I killed him 9 times before he could kill me once and he ended up rage quitting, though he's one of my best friends so I, naturally, don't hold it over his head. monocle.gif

--------------------
Yep, I'm Serious. srsbsns.gif
I am infecting all of the Game Forums! Mwa ha ha ha!

Organization XIII (click to show)

Oh, yes. I own monocle.gif emoticon. monocle.gif
Other Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jan 2 2013, 04:18 PM
Post #17

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

I have a new SSBM moment that made me pissed.gif: trying to clear the 'Puffballs Unite!' Event Match. Even using my mains (Marth/Roy/Zelda and the recently re-added Link/Young Link), I still couldn't beat it. mad.gif Neither could my friend Koji (her mains are Pikachu/Ganondorf and sometimes Luigi). The enemy Kirbies end up spamming Vulcan Jab (A Neutral) and Final Cutter (B + Up) almost every time I do that EM. Not to mention that this EM takes place on Green Greens, AKA the 'bomb-block stage'. Even spamming Counter doesn't help very much. And adding the fact that you only have 2 minutes to KO 15 enemy Kirbies just increases the frustration level. dry.gif Needless to say, both Koji and I were swearing a lot trying (and failing; I still don't have that EM cleared) to clear that one. -_-.gif

This post has been edited by Mars Adept Enten: Jan 2 2013, 04:20 PM

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

Erliff
post Jan 2 2013, 04:37 PM
Post #18

Dragonite hoarder.
Group Icon

Member No.: 124 147

Hoarding party.

I don't get mad often when playing games, but I have bad times, mainly boss battles.
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - VAATI. I always lose to him at the second fight and then need to start all over with the "beat the Darknuts within the time limit" thing which I really hate doing.
Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - Ocean Temple is a very cruel place. Especially going through all the previous floors.
All the Pokemon games I have(mainly BW2) - When I'm EV-Training and I only find pokemon that I'm not supposed to faint and could never find the pokemon I do need to faint. Especially since the pokemon I need to faint has like 75% chance or whatever of appearing and I always end up falling into the remaining. :c
SSBB - When I'm going against a friend or my brother and they keep repeating the same moves, like holding "A" when using Captain Falcon or whatever and then there is the never-ending punches along with them just using Down+B and A all the time. ;A;
Sims3 - When I just feed my Sim and like an hour later they're hungry again. wut.

--------------------
My avatar by me. <3
+Quote Post

Converse
post Jan 4 2013, 08:19 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 686

Active Squad

I have bite marks on my DS from when I would get so mad. Man, that thing went through a lot. Most of my anger came from Pokemon but a good chunk of it was also caused from Mariokart DS and sometimes even Animal Crossing.

Trust me, it's hard not to get mad when you accidentally sell something to Nook.

--------------------
|<< >> |
+Quote Post

SaraPiplup
post Jan 4 2013, 09:39 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 181 402

Active Squad

Usually for me, Kingdom Hearts bosses tend to be somewhat angering. But usually I just release that anger by yelling at the game.. Nothing too extreme since I would rather not break my DS or TV.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:56 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.