Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Z's Profile
Zorloc
post Oct 11 2009, 11:22 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8 856

Blazing!

Name: Eric Baine

Hometown: Sunyshore City

Appearance:

Eric is a rather tall fellow, being 5'11, and weighing in at 190 lb., with a light complexion. He has deep brown eyes, and an average sized nose. His hair is comes half way down his forehead, and in the back, It almost reaches the bottom of his neck, and then curls out. The color of his hair is a dark brown, except for in the front, where it is a light blond color. His ears are pointed like elves', but are barely seen because he almost always has a hat, or bandanna covering them. He is not exactly sure why his ears are pointed, but according to his mother, his ancestors were forest people, who had pointed ears, and were very in-tune with nature. The bandanna he wears is black, with many flames on it. His hat closely resembles this, only it has a single flame on the front of it, while the rest is black. His favorite outfit is a pair of blue jeans, a white tank top, and a red jacket to go over it, which he wears most often.

Personality:

Eric is a usually a relaxed guy, who just likes to hang out, and be with his friends, but when any of his friends or family gets into trouble, he kicks in to drive, and will do anything to help them. He has quite a short temper, which conflicts with is usually relaxed nature. He will stand up for anything he thinks is right, and is a natural born leader. When he is bored, he will get in a battle whenever he gets the chance, which will occasionally get him into trouble. His favorite type is fire, hence the fact the he wears a red jacket, and a hat with a flame on it. His IQ is exactly 128, but does not show his smarts off very much. He will brag if he gets something special, and gets very annoying when he does.

Biography:

Eric was actually born in Hearthome. He lived there until he was about five, which was when his father died. This caused him some slight emotional damage, which eventually went away when he was seven. Right after his father's death, his mother could not take living in the city where her husband died, so she decided they would move to Sunyshore City, The only place she could think of that was near a beach, and quite far away from Hearthome. On their trip to Hearthome, they saw a hurt little Charmander, being attacked by 2 older Charmeleons. Eric could not take to watch, so he got his mother to use her only pokemon and defend the Charmander. His mother's Mawile managed to scare off the Charmeleons, and rescue the Charmander. After this, his Mother thought it over, and let him keep the Charmander, which he soon named Inferno. After they got moved into Sunyshore, Eric met many new friends, and did well in school. Then, when he was 13, He and his friends had been riding their bikes out along the beach, when they saw a Nidoran sun-bathing. They argued for a second on who would try, and capture it first, after a few seconds, Eric won, and ran out to battle. The Nidoran saw him, and prepared for battle. The Nidoran, and Inferno battle, until Inferno won. Eric notices his chance, and throws the pokeball, capturing Nidoran. He is now fifteen, and has decided to go on his adventure.

Starting Pokemon:
Name: Inferno
Species: Charmander
Level: 7
Moves: Ember, Scratch, Growl, Smokescreen

Name: Quake
Species: Nidoran♂
Level: 5
Moves: Peck, Leer, Poison Sting

Items:
Pokeballs x5
Potions x4

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... Waldorf
Other Notes:

This post has been edited by Zorloc: Oct 12 2009, 06:26 AM

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Umbrae Calamitas
post Oct 11 2009, 11:53 PM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Espeon
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 443

Tuesday's Pack

Denied.

Please read the Rules and other informational pages, and then give the correct name of the biscuit.

Also, please watch your tenses and capitalization. While this isn't the reason for your profile's denial, you may wish to go over and fix the random capitalization of words in the middle of sentences.

On another note, is there any particular reason why his ears are pointed?

--------------------
[align=center]

UPRISING MODERATOR[/align]
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Oct 12 2009, 06:16 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

OK, I have renamed the biscuit, got rid of my random caps, centered the title of appearance, personality, and Biography, and added a sentence about the presumed reason for his pointed ears.

Edit: I also added moves for the pokemon.

This post has been edited by Zorloc: Oct 12 2009, 06:23 AM

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 12 2009, 06:21 AM
Post #4

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Sorry, that's not the biscuit's name either. Check the Rules board to find the name.

Also, you spelt barely wrong in appearance section (you said barley).

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Oct 12 2009, 06:26 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

Ok, I have edited the name, and fixed that.

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Oct 12 2009, 09:57 AM
Post #6

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

I'm going out on a limb and approving this. The only thing that makes me iffy is the story that he has descended from Forest People with pointed ears. Please do not make this some kind of special powered race. There *are* special powered humans in canon, and even some indications of some in PANE, but nothing like this has been touched upon. If you want to develop something similar to this, please inform mods. We don't want to stifle creativity, nor do we want a person overpowered. (I'm likely being paranoid, please do not take this as the PANE staff being over controlling.)

Ever ask yourself how you turned into your father? I'm asking myself that RIGHT NOW.

Please post to the Current Levels thread and enjoy PANE!

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.