Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Jill Ariana Cortoma vs Elizabeth Nadira Shir, Field A-14. Sky Arena.
Kamaitachi
post Jun 1 2013, 04:02 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

The Preliminaries of Jill Ariana Cortoma and Elizabeth Nadira Shir.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Aura Dynasty
post Jul 10 2013, 10:33 AM
Post #2

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

Jill watched closely as the scene unfolded before her. Her Carracosta was near the brink of collapsing and that psychic the Kirlia had used on him wasn't helping at all. Carracosta shook its head as it tried to get up from the dirt, almost falling over by the damage it had taken.

"What's the matter Carracosta?" she asked him while taking a good look at him, even so, she did not leave her poochyena unattended. She knew exactly that most people thought of 'Axis' as a masculine name, but actually Axis was a female, so she didn't really worry about the fox-pokémon's flirting. It was a trick she'd learnt Axis long ago, that if a pokémon was flirting she had to act as if the move worked, putting the opponent on the wrong way. At least it'd gave her time for stronger attacks.

The Carracosta in the meanwhile mumbled softly. "Carrraa.." It shook its head fervently and tried to keep it all together. Its eyes now stood dull and it had trouble staying upright. Jill went over the moves that had been used, hse couldn't remember one of them having such an effect on Carracosta. "But what caused that confused lo-? No!" The solution struck her like lightning on a cloudless day. "The berry! Now I know what it was, a Mago Berry... Damn it!" she thought as she now knew Carracosta had been suffering from a severe confusion since the beginning of the battle. Mago berries only cause confusion when the pokémon eating it hates sweet flavour and thus likes bitter food, which Carracosta did, sadly enough.

"Alright Carracosta, try to snap out of it and use Smack Down!"

The Carracosta nodded and started charging an orb of metalish energy between its paws. Jill then turned towards her poochyena. "Enough fooling around! Axis, Roar!" Axis looked back and barked happily, then turned back towards the Zorua. Its eyes sparkled with confidence as it stopped faking the puppy-dog eyes. It filled its lungs with oxygen and roared viciously, making the sandcloud it had created disappear. Small veins popped up on its legs, showing that his attack power had increased tremendously.

"Now Carracosta, Smack Down!"

Carracosta looked up from the orb it held in its paws. His eyes were bright and it held the orb ready to throw, as the confusion seemed to have passed. But then the orb exploded, throwing Carracosta out of the field. It bashed against the wall with a loud bang, then falling down on the ground. Jill's heart skipped a beat as she ran towards the pokémon, even Axis looked back for a second as it heard the enormous blast.

"Look at that ladies and gentlemen! Jill's Carracosta has been knocked out of the field and into the wall, KO'd by its own Smack Down! How will this match fare, now her strongest pokémon has been defeated?"

Jill glared at the announcer as she tried to get her Carracosta back on its feet, who only laid in her arms exclaiming a weak cry. "Hold on Carracosta, we'll get you some help!" she said as took out his pokéball and quickly put him into safety. Wishing to leave the announcer again stopped her.

"Leaving will end in a forfeit, Miss Cortoma, are you sure you're willing to do that?"

Hesitant she looked back at Axis, still willing to fight. "I-eh..." she whispered, but another voice interrupted her. "I'll take him to get treated, you fight on Jill!" Damien had come up the field, taking the pokéball out of her hands and running back off the field without her being able to utter a word of protest. "I suppose I'll press on then..." she thought as she turned back and ran towards the field.

"Sorry for the...eh, inconveniences Elizabeth! I hope you don't mind..." Jill said as she took out her last pokéball. "Here goes nothing... Now go, Vex!" She threw the pokéball towards the field and soon the flashing light that escaped the ball and took on the form of a small chimpanzee. It didn't even found it necessary to give her a look, as it looked dispraising at both her and his opponents. "I should've expected that..." she muttered.

"Well then, it's worth the shot... Use Ember!"

The chimchar inhaled deeply and then blew out a large blast of flames towards the Kirlia. "I thought so... Flamethrower instead of Ember. Well, at least its fire, so that's a step in the right direction, I suppose..." she sighed as she saw the flaming hazard flying towards Kirlia with great speed.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.