Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
129 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
August Community Thread, The first post has been modified. Please read so you're up to date
Rainyaviel
post Aug 1 2015, 12:49 AM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 14 527

~My Pkmn Blue Team~

Welcome to August guys! I hope this month finds you all in good health and that it brings you luck and joy!

I haven't hatched my novelty yet but I saw one already, it is amazing Glitch! ^_^.gif

I think I will be doing the explorations for Kyurem and Thundurus this month after I finish DotW... speaking of which, if you guys wouldn't mind... this cute little dedenne could use some pecha berries (231 to be ezact). Please and Thank You!

--------------------

~*~ If the best things in life are free why are books so expensive? ~*~

>>My Party<<

If I have spaces open and you are trying to get SN feel free to send a PM!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Aug 1 2015, 01:09 AM
Post #42

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

Yeah I'm doing the Kyurem exploration and I just hit that goddamn Teddiursa task. Feed it an aspear please.

Anyway, how did yall feel about the SWSH Trash Talk and Discussion thread? Any way to improve it and make it more accessible? I know it gave wulfenite a nice kick in the ass to finally win an SWSH - my troops did me proud cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nostalgic River ...
post Aug 1 2015, 01:12 AM
Post #43

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 887

My Friends

Proper berry interactions are so hard to do when your a full time mass clicker ;_; but i will tough through it because i want this azelf? uxie? i know i have a mesprite? maybe.... i dunno gotta check. I WILL TOUGH THROUGH IT FOR ONE OF THE ABOVE! -insert stuff about to get real face-

--------------------
Here's my party, Feel free to click and I will click back~

Made by TogeticFTW
+Quote Post

Rainyaviel
post Aug 1 2015, 01:17 AM
Post #44

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 527

~My Pkmn Blue Team~

Fed it an Aspear, Raven. I'll try to hit it again before reset when I use my odd incense. I usually try to hit exploration pokemon twice a day with the right berries but it's harder if I'm at work and clicking from my phone.

I didn't actually look at/participate in the trash talk thread for the SWSH... mostly because I didn't even really participate in the SWSH because I was stuck on Task 11 it was pure luck that got me a shiny Inkay before time ran out. I do think it's good to have a place to post and encourage friendly competition though happy.gif

--------------------

~*~ If the best things in life are free why are books so expensive? ~*~

>>My Party<<

If I have spaces open and you are trying to get SN feel free to send a PM!
+Quote Post

Orenji
post Aug 1 2015, 01:18 AM
Post #45

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 837

Pure Win

Fed the dedenne happy.gif july went like crazy for me, but at least my parents are back from their three week holiday to Japan. The house is somewhat noisy again...

Also congrats to Wulfenite for winning the SWSH (I would assume, I haven't actually checked) and all the winners of the distribution raffle happy.gif I'll probably go for Rayquaza, but let's see what happens. Everything is a chence for a shiny after all! I do look forward to the start of the month!

Edit: raven: fed the teddy. About the SWSHTT, I thought that it was a good concept overall but I didn't post into it in the end I don't think. It was nice to see users being encouraging to other users, but more than anything it's good to keep the discussions separate. It does start off fairly aggressive, but once a clear winner is determined the crowd sort of dies. I don't think there would be a lot that can be done to change that though.

This post has been edited by Orenji: Aug 1 2015, 01:32 AM

--------------------
I claim Wolfguard (yes all 4) and Jeorge (FE11 & FE12) and Soren (FE9 & FE10)
If you're bored...~

Avatar: Jeremiah 'Orenji' Gottwald. Nuff said.
Support me on NaNoWriMo and Fanfiction!

Owner of:

GPX+ groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Aug 1 2015, 01:19 AM
Post #46

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

I blew through the Kami explo! Missed the best time by 25 minutes. Damn you, site backup.

Onto Kyurem! I'm glad we have a nice meaty multiplier to aid my run through these explos, I'll be honest. Especially since I have THREE runs through DOTW around the corner....

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Nostalgic River ...
post Aug 1 2015, 01:25 AM
Post #47

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Friends

QUOTE(Rainyaviel @ Jul 31 2015, 11:17 PM) *
I didn't actually look at/participate in the trash talk thread for the SWSH... mostly because I didn't even really participate in the SWSH it was pure luck that got me a shiny Inkay before time ran out. I do think it's good to have a place to post and encourage friendly competition though happy.gif

that thread wasent that "Friendly" untill all the other affinties realized that they werent squawt compared to wulfenites.

And yes Raven i would love another SWSHTT thread cat.gif it was fun and amusing, had a good time reading the post.

--------------------

Made by TogeticFTW
+Quote Post

Spoovo The Pirat...
post Aug 1 2015, 01:37 AM
Post #48

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 235

Team RAWR!

Hey guys. Congrats to everyone who successfully hatched a shiny thingathing.

Weird event to report; I just received a 'green, tear-shaped trinket' when opening a trinket box. It was a special message, so I'm thinking it's a new site feature. Anyone else received this message?

--------------------

I WRITE FANFICS!

It's All In The Genes

Moonlight

Please read and review! cat.gif
+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Aug 1 2015, 01:51 AM
Post #49

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

QUOTE(Nostalgic River Shadow @ Aug 1 2015, 02:25 AM) *
QUOTE(Rainyaviel @ Jul 31 2015, 11:17 PM) *
I didn't actually look at/participate in the trash talk thread for the SWSH... mostly because I didn't even really participate in the SWSH it was pure luck that got me a shiny Inkay before time ran out. I do think it's good to have a place to post and encourage friendly competition though happy.gif

that thread wasent that "Friendly" untill all the other affinties realized that they werent squawt compared to wulfenites.

And yes Raven i would love another SWSHTT thread cat.gif it was fun and amusing, had a good time reading the post.

Oh please. Wulfs win one and think they're suddenly god. Malas just didn't feel like winning this month.

But enough whining about that. cat.gif

Spoovo, how many boxes did you open to get that? I popped one of mine and didn't get that message.

Feeding Task Hell: Part 1. Any help would be appreciated!

As for the trash talk thread? Iunno, I get the feeling the trash might have scared some people away from it, when all they wanted was peaceful chatter. Maybe make one thread specifically for trash and one specifically for discussion? I'm not sure.

This post has been edited by Doom Hunter: Aug 1 2015, 02:03 AM

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Nostalgic River ...
post Aug 1 2015, 02:21 AM
Post #50

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Friends

Well im off to bed after almost having a heart attack... i should have waited to summon but it was just too tempting. after my 10 minutes were up and people magically came into the lab because their "hey free legend senses were tingling" i got it... it was so stressful but im happy. now i can relax and sleep and enjoy some nightmares? Well they arent really nightmares but they arent really dreams either... weird thingys that happen when i sleep. have been occurring alot these days... oh well i dont hate them they just make me think till my head explodes. like last nights.... i dont even know what was going on it was just... confusing

--------------------

Made by TogeticFTW
+Quote Post

Zabimaru
post Aug 1 2015, 02:25 AM
Post #51

I Dream of Ponyta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 541

FIRE!!!

*walks into the thread to sounds of adoring GPXers calling her name* Zabi Zabi!

Hey a girl can dream right?

So I decided to pop in just to jump on the band wagon being all PWURPLE KECLEON! It's like my fave pokemon ever!

My life has gotten interesting. The bf decided he wanted us to get into pokemon TCG. Well he is royally peed off because I have like 5 full art EX cards. Including Mew EX cat.gif Doesnt help that the one game I played with him I owned him with a bibarel XD

So have you all heard about the game Yo-Kai Watch? My local GameStop is saying a lot of people are excited about it. One of the employees showed me a game trailer for it and I am totally putting it on the Xmas list for sure!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Raboot
post Aug 1 2015, 02:28 AM
Post #52

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 311

Active Squad

Happy August, everyone. The SWSH is finally over, and the new novelty looks awesome. (I'm glad Wulfenites won.) I didn't expect today to have a Plus Power activated, but I noticed it's someone's birthday, so happy birthday!

I'm currently doing the DotW, so I won't be starting any of this month's Special Explorations until I'm done with that. And speaking of which, please help save this Dedenne. It got itself hurt again.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Hiraelle
post Aug 1 2015, 02:39 AM
Post #53

Spheal Lover
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 755

ROULE

I hatched so many Scatterbugs these past two weeks that for a moment I had trouble remembering what my other hunts were.
Anyway, YAY WULFENITES happy.gif It had been so long.

I didn't see the novelty yet, only just got the egg, but I'm happy it's ready already. I'm looking forward to the potential surprises this month has in store (achievements maybe ? grin.gif)
I think I'll go for Zekrom or Kyurem in the egg distribution event... I'll wait to see for the last one, too.

--------------------
GO GO POKEMON RANGERS

I took over the group, come and join us !
- Banner by Doctor Octopus
Affiliates : Azurite Knights - Malachite Mages - Shiny Lovers - The Networking Ninjas - The Postal Service

- Banner by eevee64

Made by Cycloneblaze

+Quote Post

GothMetal
post Aug 1 2015, 02:51 AM
Post #54

A random goat
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 952

My Platinum Team

Waiting to hatch my purple kecleon (i need to check the shiny version :0)

Also, I have to finish the current sh from the swsh... I hope it won't last too much x_x.gif crazy.gif

And about pkmn shuffle, I'm waiting for rayquaza

I had a lopunnite too, and finally I got my Sh. one (I had the Sh lopunny waiting for this day xDDD) lopunny.gif
Also, I saw the types for M-Altaria were finally fixed altaria.gif

I started recently platinum, black2 and heartgold, i was feeling like starting them xD

And finally, this month I'm going to try a 30 days drawing challenge kamina.gif

This post has been edited by GothMetal: Aug 1 2015, 02:51 AM

--------------------

- - - - - -

QUOTE("Evanescence")
You can't play the victim this time

+Quote Post

Hiraelle
post Aug 1 2015, 03:09 AM
Post #55

Spheal Lover
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 755

ROULE

I didn't notice there was also Honey+ at first, I thought Hatch+ had been maxed while I slept x)
Anyway... Why a Purple Kecleon ? oh.gif Is there a reason or is it just because a Purple Kecleon is cool ?

I'm almost finished with task 12 of DoTW, I'll probably edit my post to put the Dedenne here for help.

edit : I'll need some help with that happy.gif

This post has been edited by Hiraelle: Aug 1 2015, 03:24 AM

--------------------
GO GO POKEMON RANGERS

I took over the group, come and join us !
- Banner by Doctor Octopus
Affiliates : Azurite Knights - Malachite Mages - Shiny Lovers - The Networking Ninjas - The Postal Service

- Banner by eevee64

Made by Cycloneblaze

+Quote Post

bandon
post Aug 1 2015, 03:14 AM
Post #56

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 198 815

Active Squad

QUOTE(GothMetal @ Aug 1 2015, 02:51 AM) *

do you mean, 1 drawing each day for 30 days long, or 1 big drawing you spend 30 days on perfecting?
i asume it's the first since the latter would be hard to estimate but either way i'll be looking forward to those drawings
btw your devian page contains some nice work, i prefere the realistic ones but guess that's just personal taste

anyway recently i've been trying to continue on Alpha saphire to complete the dex and i came upon a regirock, now i've been soft resting for days now hoping to get it as a shiny, wich is kind of boring even while playing a game and watching tv at the same time, but do any of you do multiple things at once while playing a game

--------------------
18181074693308490271392522255087798774191723208747144103009393958289852851199107

+Quote Post

GothMetal
post Aug 1 2015, 03:19 AM
Post #57

A random goat
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 952

My Platinum Team

QUOTE(bandon @ Aug 1 2015, 10:14 AM) *
QUOTE(GothMetal @ Aug 1 2015, 02:51 AM) *

do you mean, 1 drawing each day for 30 days long, or 1 big drawing you spend 30 days on perfecting?
i asume it's the first since the latter would be hard to estimate but either way i'll be looking forward to those drawings
btw your devian page contains some nice work, i prefere the realistic ones but guess that's just personal taste

Yes xD 1 per day
Also thanks ^^ I don't have a concrete style, i like to explore different options while drawing, that's the reason

I didn't notice the trinity plus power :0 so honeys here I go! (Good days to evolve beedrills xD free mega evolving)

--------------------

- - - - - -

QUOTE("Evanescence")
You can't play the victim this time

+Quote Post

Prince Discord
post Aug 1 2015, 04:01 AM
Post #58

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 229 425

Minions

hello everyone in august
congrats to wulfenites for winning the swsh! i did terrible this time, only hatched 1 shiny. embarrassing.

i fed all your pokemon and i'm joining the bandwagon of needy teddiursas

--------------------

+Quote Post

Spoovo The Pirat...
post Aug 1 2015, 04:42 AM
Post #59

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 235

Team RAWR!

QUOTE(Hiraelle @ Aug 1 2015, 09:09 AM) *
I didn't notice there was also Honey+ at first, I thought Hatch+ had been maxed while I slept x)
Anyway... Why a Purple Kecleon ? oh.gif Is there a reason or is it just because a Purple Kecleon is cool ?

I'm almost finished with task 12 of DoTW, I'll probably edit my post to put the Dedenne here for help.

edit : I'll need some help with that happy.gif

Whenever there's multiple + active, that's because an admin is.having a birthday . Lots of birthdays this month, so we should get plenty.

--------------------

I WRITE FANFICS!

It's All In The Genes

Moonlight

Please read and review! cat.gif
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Aug 1 2015, 05:51 AM
Post #60

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Jen @ Jul 31 2015, 07:46 AM) *
UPDATE: The gaming post is now gone. We didn't really use it much after the first month, so I've decided to drop it. Thanks for understanding!

This is exactly the opposite of the way I wanted this to go. I was going to say in chat, actually, except that I went on holidays the last few days and forgot sealed.gif But I'll just say it here.
In order to use the gaming post (and by extension the IRC channel) we need to organise set times for gaming. Like we did in the first thread. If you just say 'oh, do it whenever' then no-one will do it! That's lazy.
What we should do is set down times for everyone to gather in #gpxgames, and then see what we can all play together. That way people might set aside time to do some community gaming. More importantly, if people do not turn up one week then we should advertise it / push it harder so more people know!
It's a real pity that we could all play some games together as a GPX community, and the opportunity is being sort of wasted. (Before you say anything, this thread is a pretty bad way to organise games, since people reply to it rather slowly and they probably won't want to join in at any random time.)

Also, why can't we get a Plus trio during an actual SWSH? ;_;

This post has been edited by Cycloneblaze: Aug 1 2015, 05:52 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

129 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:31 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.