Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Login/Account Validation Issue, Logged out and told my account hadn't been validated.
ellie wellie
post Apr 10 2020, 11:40 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 161 827

Active Squad

After restarting my laptop, I was logged out of GPXplus, and for some reason it decided my account hadn't been validated (I've definitely been on here for years!).

It just wasn't having my email or password, and I was given the following (oddly funny?) error message:

Do you know why it did this, and if it's likely to happen again? I used the password reset option to get around it, but I'm really good at forgetting my password so I don't want to have this keep happening.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Gigglebug
post May 8 2020, 06:36 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 72 872

Active Squad

I have the same issue. Also it keeps logging me out every now and then.

I tried to have it resend the Mail but I am not getting any (nope not in spam either, ich double checked).

Help?

This post has been edited by Gigglebug: May 8 2020, 07:11 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post May 27 2020, 12:48 PM
Post #3

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

Very odd. The logout issue is known, but I do not know why it would be telling you that your account isn't validated (both of yours definitely are).

The fact that validation page doesn't even show you a proper date and there's no email displayed means it doesn't actually have your account information, so I think it is some additional odd login bug.

I would log out fully, perhaps clear your browser cookies for the website, and log back in to see if it goes away.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:13 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.