Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
An...odd request., Might do an art trade!
Steakhouse
post Jul 29 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 101 841

Mewtwo <3

So basically, I fail at Photoshop forever and I'd be willing to do an art trade for anyone who does a good job on making an avatar for me. It's a simple task though.

I have a Groudon named Gordon on GPX+ (the one in my sig), and I also happen to be a huge fan of Gordon Ramsay. So, I want a decent Photoshop of an angry Groudon head on an angry Gordon's face. grin.gif Go look in the spoilers for references to help you get a better idea of what I want....use them if you want. Fake Groudon is ok, though it's probably best to use the 3D Groudon head. Oh, and avatar size please. If you can fit any text in, I'd like it to say "Hell's Steakhouse".

Reference pics for Groudon (click to show)

lol Gordon (click to show)

In exchange, I will draw you Pokemon icon art. If you own the games, I do art based on those icons of the Pokemon you see when you open up your party. I'm not the best at it, so try not to pick a hard Pokemon, but I'd be willing to try anything.

Examples of art (click to show)

Hopefully someone will be able to do my request for me and that it's not too weird. o_o Thanks in advance!

--------------------

GPX+ Achievements working on:
Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Champion
Happy Ending
Dedicated

#1 Mewtwo fan? I'm in the running :P
animation made by Banebuu of Bulbagarden
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:24 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.