Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Of Seals and Men, Private RP
Pumpkin King
post Jul 22 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #21

Nevermore!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 807

BLARG

Of Seals and Men

An average teen clad in his usual black polo and dark jeans scanned his ever-expanding book collection for a specific novel. Vincent was in the mood for the unique writing style of John Steinbeck. He had just finished "Grapes of Wrath" and was ready for more Steinbeck literature. Scanning past the S's in his collection arranged by the author's last name, he noticed that he was lacking a certain book. Confused, Vincent looked through the books again. "Where is it?" He was starting to panic. "Where's 'Of Mice and Men'?!" He checked every book one by one until he reached his gemstone book-end. "Sebastian!"

There was a loud clang in the kitchen as pans hit the tile floor. A lanky man in his twenties fumbled into the den where Vincent had his books kept in an orderly fashion on a large bookcase. "What is it? Did Wally get stuck again?"

"Of Mice and Men?!" Vincent said, distressed. He placed a black strand of hair back in its place and faced Sebastian. "Where is it?!"

"Vince, you know I don't read," the man sighed. He was under the impression that something more urgent had occurred. "Why don't you ask that rambunctious turtle of yours? That little aquatic demon is always causing trouble." Sebastian ran his fingers through his lengthy deep blue hair and returned to the kitchen.

"It's Vincent!" The teen called out at his host.

"Right, no nicknames," Sebastian said from in front of the stove. The two had been living under the same roof for about a month and he had not learned that Vincent hated nicknames. "Wallace said you were coming to Furoh for an adventure. When are you venturing out of my house?"

Vincent ignored the question and searched every nook and cranny for his mischievous Squirtle. He burst in his bedroom furiously to find his Spheal asleep on the bed. "Oops," Vincent said, sheepishly exiting the room. "Wally sure does sleep a lot. Now where's that Squirtle?" He went out into the backyard and found his Squirtle splashing in the pool. "You have some explaining to do, Squirt."

The accused Tiny Turtle Pokemon looked confused. "Squirt?" Vincent had learned the Squirtle's facial expression and this was definitely not guilt.

"Maybe I just never bought it," Vincent tried to come up with a reasonable explanation. "I thought I did though... Wanna go downtown Squirt?"

The little turtle leapt out of the water estatically and cheered. Squirt was always out and about and loved going to the busy streets of Barley. "Squirtle squirt!"

"I'll go wake Wally," Vincent told his Pokemon.

This post has been edited by Pumpkin King: Jul 23 2010, 01:28 PM

--------------------

Think I'm cool? Follow me on tumblr.
Banner by Liquefy
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd June 2024 - 01:49 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.