Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
18 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Elementos, The 6 Elemental kingdoms
Karnox
post Jun 29 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #1

I will devour your soul!!!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 30 869

Karnox Dark Squad

There was once 4 elemental kingdoms living in coexistence, the kingdoms of air, water, fire and earth. However one day armies of a dark kingdom descended from the north. However the elemental lords decided to ignore them, the armies being too small to be of any threat. But they were wrong, after a few decades these armies set up a stronghold and began to conquer neighboring towns and growing before they had run out of room and forced their ways into the elemental lands thus causing the lands of the lords to shrink. This caused the elemental lords to fight amongst themselves for land while defending their northern regions from the dark kingdoms.

But just as they thought things could not get any worse, a self proclaimed kingdom of light invaded from the south to cleanse the lands of all monsters and daemons for the glory of god and mankind. The elemental lords were much too busy to squabbling and defending themselves that they had allowed this new force to set up and invade also until they were backed into a corner and began to fight back.

And so a once peaceful land had become hostile, the 4 former allies now enemies because of the need to survive, however some lands are more trustworthy of others and still retain a small if not almost broken alliance, but because of the war these kingdoms have been broken away from each other, and so access is not easy.

your role in this conflict is a commanding officer of one of these mighty kingdoms whether it be a king, queen or general, how will you lead your kingdom to victory

Right well i dont think there is any roleplay like this here yet, but instead of roleplaying for one character you roleplay for a force of the kingdoms army, ive roleplayed this type before in another forum and it turned out preatty good, you still have the one character with a history, and with a personality and special powers that you control, just that you also have a thousand nameless minions to control also so lets hope this works and doesnt get too confusing, but if it does i can always change it back to the classic one character RP

Accepted Profiles

Karnox (click to show)

Connie (click to show)

Darkrow (click to show)

BrainpanSonata (click to show)

RedGardevoir (click to show)

Pikalover10 (click to show)

Runi (click to show)

Mukumuku (click to show)

I am Dexter (click to show)

Finfour (click to show)

~RULES~

RULES!!!! READ NOW THANK YOU!!! (click to show)

Character Sheet (click to show)

The Kingdoms

MAP (click to show)

Light Kingdom (click to show)

Dark Kingdom (click to show)

Fire Kingdom (click to show)

Water Kingdom (click to show)

Earth Kingdom (click to show)

Air Kingdom (click to show)

ok well thats all so, if you have any questions please ask away ^^

Construction Complete

This post has been edited by Karnox: Jul 21 2009, 07:12 PM

--------------------
Click Darkrai or he will give you Nightmares

~~

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jul 7 2009, 03:18 AM
Post #2

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

I LIKE PIE

Name; Mystyk Pyrus

Gender; Female

Age; 19

Element; Fire

Rank; Queen

Specialty; Sorceress, who's a darn sight better at healing than many other sorcerers/sorceresses. She figures the best offense is a good defense that never seems to die...

Troops; Dragons, Fire Demons, Sorcerers/Sorceresses, Archers

Special Traits; Her five spells:
Summon dragons
Turn invisible
Summon meteors
Fireball/Fire blast
Heal
And she speaks around 42 languages, including Dragon, Fire Demon, Dog, and Cat. She's talented!

History; Mystyk was born to Mystik Pyrus and Mistyk Pyrus, the King and Queen of the Fire Realm. They were slaughtered early on by the Light Realm, and her brother, the Crown Prince, was murdered a year later by the Dark Realm. She was ushered to the throne, and her coronation was on her sixteenth birthday. Everyone says it's a miracle she's survived so long, but seeing that she's a sorceress/healer she thinks she's just smarter than her parents and brother. They all used close combat and fought to the death with fire on their swords. Unfortunately for them Light and Darkness can both blind you efficiently enough to kill you without touching your blade.

Mystyk's army has flourished under her reign. The army consists mostly of archers, healers, sorcerers, and sorceresses. The sorcerers and sorceresses keep everyone hidden while raining fire down on the enemy, the healers rush in under cover of battle to heal the wounded, and the archers keep the enemy busy pulling arrows out of their shoulders and horses so the sorcerers and sorceresses can decimate them. It all works perfectly in her eyes, but she has very few swordsmen. This could easily be her undoing if she meets stronger magicians with strong swordsmen, but she believes her healers can prevent major damage. Well, everyone has their shortcomings.

Personality; Mystyk is really fiery and short-tempered. She's very quick to anger, and if you cross her when she's in a bad mood, she'll burn you to a crisp by looking at you. "If looks could kill" becomes true with Mystyk... But when she's not in a bad mood, she's very passionate. She hates harming an innocent life (although the Light and Dark Realm are far from innocent, so she can take their lives without regret) and took up healing so she could prevent the passing of innocent lives into the void.

Having the crown thrust upon her at a young age has made her be a leader, more than others. She always wants to take charge and usually knows the best way to do it. If there's something wrong, she's the first one in line to fix it. You get the idea.

Appearance; That's a crown on her head, not her hair. She has actual hair, the crown is just enchanted fire. And on her legs are like special decorative thingies... And she's in the middle of casting a spell, that's why there's fire on her hands, get it? She's really just a human, none of the fire is really on her. It's just decorative or a spell.
Any other notes; I like pie. Not really, except for ice cream pie... Oh and I think I know why nobody else posted here. I think the "At least 2 Paragraphs" for the History and Personality scared everyone off. I had a hard time coming up with two paragraphs, myself. Maybe shorten it to one paragraph, or a few sentences. Then more people will be able to do it.

*cradles wrist and swears* If I keep this up I'll have arthritis by age 15...

This post has been edited by MystykFyre: Jul 22 2009, 04:37 AM

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

Karnox
post Jul 10 2009, 07:25 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Karnox Dark Squad

accepted ^^
and funnily enough your army coresponds with the fire kingdom specialty, sorcery

ill try get the rest of the rules for the RP finished like the history of each kingdom and such ive just been away for a while, and im also in the middle of making a map for the RP world i have the dark, fire and earth kigdoms finished so far

--------------------

~~

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 10 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #4

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

I LIKE PIE
Seems interesting. Don't go killing yourselft Saix, it's not a rush.

Though i do have a question before i sign up/post my character. You just said the the Fire Kingdom's specialy was sorcery, so what are the other kingdom's specialties? I'd like my character, whem i make them, to corrrispond to it (:

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 10 2009, 06:25 PM
Post #5

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

I LIKE PIE!!

Name; Riyu
Gender; Male
Age; 17
Element; darkness
Rank; Champion
Speciality; Assassin
Troops: Assasins, Scouts, and Necromancers

Special Traits; He is very quick and light on his feet, and appears to blend in with shadows.

History; Riyu was born in to a family who was in the lower class. His twin brother, Riko, was basically the same person as him. They looked exactly alike and acted almost exactly alike. His family was very poor, and as a result when he was five they lost their home.

Riyu and Riko both agreed to go out every day one they had turned 7, and began scrounging around for the essentials. Digging through dumpsters for food, begging for what money they could get, and begging for spare clothes and other things.

One day, after Riyu and Riko met to tell eachother about what they had made, and went home. They came home just to find their parents dead. Riyu and Riko both suffered and Riyu swore that he would kill whoever killed their parents, and that is why he became an assassin.

Personality; Edward has a very, very short temper. He normally doesn't care about anything, he is very nonchalant, and doesn't care about anything. He is very stern and strict when it comes to leading his troops, and he gives them many chances to impress him. He loves to fight, and he is very stealthy. Most people don't even notice when he spies on them, because he appears to just blend in with the shadows.

Whenever Edward gets mad though, someone is usually either hurt, maimed, or killed. He has been known to kill a few people in his troops before, but then turn around and recruit more people. He normally doesn't have many friends, but just because he is so tempermental.

Appearence; Edward has a very tan colored skin, and dark pools of black for eyes. His hair is a glossy mop of black spiky/messy hair, and he wears a black bandana around his head, covering his left eye. Patches of his hair erupts from points in his bandana. He wears a pair of black pants, that he can take the legs off to make them shorts instead of pants. He also wears a short sleeved black shirt, and black fingerless gloves. He caries a box attatched to his right leg, with knives and smoke bombs inside of it.

He has a scar that runs across his forehead and down the left side of his face, and he is missing his left eyes, which is why it's covered with his bandana. He doesn't wear any shoes or socks or anything on his feet, because he believes it will make him stronger if he doesn't.

Any other notes; NOPE!

RESERVE ME A SPOT AND I'LL FILL THIS OUT LATER!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by Pikalover10: Jul 14 2009, 09:58 PM

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 10 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #6

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

I LIKE PIE!

Seems pretty interesting, I'll make a profile later, too lazy right now. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Karnox
post Jul 10 2009, 06:30 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Karnox Dark Squad

ah, well thats just the only other thing i need to add, the bio for each kingdom, but ill just give the quick speciality guide

fire: sorcerers
water: healers
earth: archers
air: scouts
darkness: assassins
light: swordsmen

not to say you cant be a dark swordsman, just that your army has to have that squad in it, and i might need to edit the character sheet page to show what units you pick and to give a limit to units

--------------------

~~

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 10 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Right then. Profile up:

Name; Kain Mirella
Gender; Female
Age; 21
Element; Water
Rank; Champion
Speciality; Ranger

Special Traits; Impecciable aim, Great attention to detail, Double ended luck (lucky with games, chance and mind games, etc. but unlucky with cordination/balence, being in the wrong place in the wrong time and saying the wrong stuff, etc.)
Troops: Healers (Main Speciality), Sea Serpents, Archers

Choose up to 4 units of troops, and one unit must be the speciality of your kingdom, note kings and queens also have a royal guard of the kingdoms speciality so may choose 4 normal troops, unless they want more special troops

History; Kain's family was of middle class, not the richest but definatly not the poorest. Her masculine name came from the fact that they wished to put her to work like her 2 elder twins. At a young age, she was disguised as a boy to work, as they often got more money. Because of this, she never minded or really cared about what gender she was considered. She took a job at an archery range at the higher class area of the Water Kingdom. Here, she worked twice as hard, and was praised much more than the other workers for her job. She was hired to pass the arrows to the customers, and this gave her much confidence in her ablilties, never really lowering it from this point.

Also from working at the Archery Range, she also gained an interest in the sport. Because she was employed as a male, the owners had no objection to her practicing as well. Here, she honed her skills, and ended up being complimented by males and females alike. Until around the age of 18, she kept working to put food on the table, and her parents never really though of the prospect of marriage for her. When the Water Kingdom Championships came around, it was open to any person that could carry a weapon, young or old. Interested in joining, she wasn't hassled about her gender because the sign up sheet only requered an age and name.

Traininig best she could for the title, which would bring fame to her family's name and finally no work to pay for food, she was estastic when she was accepted in. She had been moping around a week before, sad and pitiful, because her family coulnd't afford to buy garlic bread for her birthday, but if she became the champion of the Water Kindgom, and as the title would be held for 10 years without question, she could roll in garlic bread. Her incredible aim flew her through the preliminaries and landed her in the semi-finals. It was here that her luck kicked in as well, as it caused her opponents to injure themselves more than she did. The day before the finals, she was still confident in her ablities, but she was worried about the old champion and the other finalist, a brutal warrior, that stood in the way. Trying to treat herself and calm her worries, she bought a bucked of garlic bread. Everything was going fine.

At least, until it was soon taken away by the other contender in the contest. Her cries of "GIMME THAT DAMN GARLIC BREAD BEFORE I GUT YOU, YOU DREAFUL VILLAIN!" went unheard as he laughed his way to the stadium. Growling as she trailed him to fight off in the finals, it wasn't her luck or aim that finished him off, but rather unrelenting rage for the death of her garlic bread. Still furious, she took out her remaining anger on the old champion, and after a brutal fight, she was barely left standing. It was then, at the final ceremony where she would be named champion of the Water kingdom, that her true gender was made. Though many scandles lurked, they did little to stop her ascent to Champion.

After the damage of the Dark and Light kingdoms, she's often on the front lines as the head archer. She is under direct order of the General and Royal family, and takes command of the troops if they are unable too. ((I'll add more to this when the Water Kingdom's army is defined more. Or can i make this up?))

Personality; Kain doesn't mind that people assume her to be a guy, and sometimes even actually uses that to her advantage. She is often cocky of her ablilties, and teases anyone who catches her attention. However, she does get angry at those who flirt in her face, even when others thinks she's doing so in the first place. She's a smooth player, always rolling for the highest goal, and she often gets it in the end.

Even though others think that she has a superiority complex, she doesn't. She is confident in her ablilties, but that's about it. Sometimes, she even tries to pull her 'guy' act and act like a man because it gives her a source of amusement. She often acts things out with her fingers, like she's playing an instrument, but enjoys using her hands to show out her emotions. She can be overly cocky in her abilities and manages to by sly at times, but puts others importance in front of herself. Though she can be arrogant in her ablilties, she knows that other peoples goals, emotions and morals are just as, or even, more important than hers and will often put herself second behind others.

Appearence; x333
Kain is of average height and build, though because she is an archer, her arms are stronger than her legs. She has light purple hair, styled as above, and ocean blue eyes that can snipe out at a range of up to 450 meters.
Any other notes; Nah. Oh, wait. SHE LOVES GARLIC BREAD.

It's really late a night. I'm tired, and there are probably types. If there are any errors/things that need fixing, then just tell me.

Mystic: 2 Paragraphs isn't that hard. If this is a serious RP, then that's what you should be doing all the time. I'm too lazy to continue this, but don't think that i'm dissing you up. The length is fine.

Oh, and Muku inspired the garlic bread stuff. x3

EDIT: Added the troops, but am confused.

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 12 2009, 02:39 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!

+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Jul 11 2009, 02:07 AM
Post #9

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 333

Ice Pokemon are Win

I LIKE PIE.

Right then. So. OMG LOL RUNI SO THAT'S WHAT IT WAS FOR I LOL'D BUT SERIOUSLY WHY GARLIC BREAD WHY WHY WHY I WOULD HAVE TOTALLY PUT NAAN.

</temprorary insanity>

<real insanity>

awesome.gif

I'll join this X3

Sometimes that isn't 2 am.

But what element would electricity correspond to? I'd say air, or fire, but. I'll ask. <3

--------------------
i daresay, this empty signature is strikingly attractive.

+Quote Post

Karnox
post Jul 11 2009, 03:53 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Karnox Dark Squad

ooh yay more ppl are joining ^^
now im compelled to finish construction

well runi, kain is accepted, and you dont have to give a detailed description of the apearence if you have a picture XD

and lighting would corespond with the air element indeed

--------------------

~~

+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Jul 11 2009, 05:30 AM
Post #11

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 237

-<3-

I LIKE PIE now that more info is popping up i think i may join .

--------------------

~is not really back...but kind of is...~
+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Jul 11 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #12

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Ice Pokemon are Win

But the big question now is.... Do I make a girl or a boy? noes.gif

i can't start until I've decided <3

--------------------

+Quote Post

Karnox
post Jul 11 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Karnox Dark Squad

ok, a few edits have been made so some of you might need to edit character sheets, sorry for the inconvenience ^^;

and an edit has been made to the character sheet aswell so be sure to read that

also i will make a map for this to the best of my abilities just to give a rough description of the terrain and where each kingdom is

--------------------

~~

+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Jul 12 2009, 06:51 AM
Post #14

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 237

-<3-

Cool with al this information i'll finally start typing up my sheet. Queen of earth if that's ok?

--------------------

~is not really back...but kind of is...~
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 12 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

I'm sleepy.
Edited my sheet. I'm only a champion, so is it ok to choose the troops?

xD YES MUKU BUT I LURVE GARLIC BREAD TOO <3

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 12 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Now, I dunno what to do. An Earth Champion or Water General? I guess it depends if two people can be in the same kingdom.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Jul 12 2009, 11:02 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Jul 12 2009, 10:47 AM
Post #17

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Ice Pokemon are Win

-waves arms- Can I reserve the light general? I have most of an app written up on the laptop... Which is at sunny's house. And I'm not going back over until Monday morning to steal brekkers. BUT IT WILL BE DONE. Even though I haven't even chosen a name yet XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 12 2009, 11:05 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Alright then, between Earth Champion or Water General. Doesn't change a whole lot except that I'd be scared to death if I was in the Water kingdom. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Karnox
post Jul 12 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Karnox Dark Squad

@runi: champions only take 3 troops, but they have 3 traits
generals have 4 troops and 2 traits
king/queen 4 troops + royal guard, 1 trait

@mukuyeah: sure, light general reserved

@darkrow: why would you be afraid of death in the water kingdom?

This post has been edited by Karnox: Jul 12 2009, 12:54 PM

--------------------

~~

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 12 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Not of death, TO death!

Because deep water is my biggest fear. XD

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Jul 12 2009, 12:52 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

18 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 05:17 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.