Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
PanHe
post May 20 2018, 09:59 PM
Post #581

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 953

Active Squad

Haven't found my Sh. Corsola sad.gif

But I got a Charmander Sh. yesterday on PokeGo!

Also - it is only me, or release+ isn't working since this afternoon?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

RicFule
post May 21 2018, 01:22 AM
Post #582

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(PanHe @ May 20 2018, 09:59 PM) *

It wasn't working with my PC recents. I didn't try to release from Party, however.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Razorflame
post May 21 2018, 07:22 AM
Post #583

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 134 099

Leaf Green Team

QUOTE(RicFule @ May 21 2018, 01:22 AM) *
QUOTE(PanHe @ May 20 2018, 09:59 PM) *

It wasn't working with my PC recents. I didn't try to release from Party, however.

Releasing from Party works with everything but Lab eggs. Releasing from PC does not work.

--------------------

+Quote Post

SallyAnn
post May 21 2018, 10:04 AM
Post #584

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 333

Active Squad

The SWSH is not being kind to me again this time round, sorry Team Green, I am letting you down again. I've just come off the back of a 1100+ pidove hunt so I was hoping for 1 a bit sooner with the SWSH.

I have to apologise for my corsola breeding pairs not giving anyone else any shinies either in the 2K eggs they have bred.

(Edit: oh, they finally kicked out 2 shinys within 15 eggs just after I posted so glad 2 peeps got their hunts done!)

This post has been edited by SallyAnn: May 22 2018, 05:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Klara
post May 21 2018, 09:13 PM
Post #585

50% SAD, 50% RAD
Group Icon

Member No.: 236 975

Star Children

Turns out my boss has been underpaying me for several months. I got a $.50/h raise in January but my pay rate has been the exact same. I only noticed now because I had to request recent pay stubs for some paperwork and decided to glance over them. I brought it up to my boss and instead of owning up to it, she just said it would start next paycheck because she “technically never explicitly stated when my new pay rate would start”. I’d tell her to shove it if I didn’t have bills to pay. It doesn’t seem like a lot, but that raise is an extra ~$30 a paycheck, and 5 months and approximately 10 pay periods since my supposed raise, that’s about $300 I missed out on. I’ll be monitoring my pay stubs closely from now on.

On the bright side, I finished my SWSH and a Lunatone hunt I’ve had going since last year. I also caught a cute shiny Quagsire in Ultra Sun. Never got my shiny Charmader for PoGo’s community day, but that’s okay.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AkaruTheYoshi
post May 22 2018, 02:46 PM
Post #586

Video Game Nerd Extraordinare
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 128

Favorites

I was gone on vacation for the past couple weeks. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to complete the SWSH in time, but I managed to get it anyway, so I'm happy about that. I also managed to catch a Latias yesterday in Pokemon GO, the day after I got back, so I'm pretty much caught up on the stuff I missed over the past couple weeks. A break was nice though, very relaxing happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Razorflame
post May 22 2018, 05:24 PM
Post #587

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Leaf Green Team

I was working during the Charmander PoGo event sad.gif I also do not have any Legendaries on my PoGo account sad.gif The only event Pokemon I've caught is the Pikachu with Ash's cap on.

Speaking of which, who here has finished all three SWSH Pokemon for this month already? If you have, spread some luck my way wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post May 23 2018, 11:51 AM
Post #588

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

@Tharja That really sucks wow. My dad has been going through an identical situation...but for several years. I mean, he's underpaid, does extra hours that are not paid, sometimes does the job of other collegues and...yep, is not paid for it. Plus, he's got to work on holidays and weekends. But the situation in this country are quite troublesome. At least he has a job. :I

@Razorflame After 439 eggs I hatched my shiny Fomantis the day before yesterday. I was about to cry when she hatched. I'm now trying to hatch a shiny Wimpod but with the bad luck that's been hunting me idk. I'll continue to hunt it normally if I can't find it during the swsh period. I just hope it doesn't turn out as another Type:Null (Eggs Hatched: 397 Date; Started: Jul 13/17, part of swsh). Good luck to you and to those who haven't finished yet! I hope you all find your shinies soon enough ♥

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 23 2018, 12:20 PM
Post #589

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Don't have mine yet, but I see a plier is coming soon so I hope I'll be able to get it. 8 days to go.

@Akaru how was your vacation?

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

AkaruTheYoshi
post May 23 2018, 02:27 PM
Post #590

Video Game Nerd Extraordinare
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 128

Favorites

It was pretty laid-back, I mostly visited family in a few parts of the state I was visiting. My grandfather lives in a tiny town with only about 200 people, so tiny it doesn't even have a cellular signal. I also stayed with my uncle for a few days, who lives in a proper city, so I was able to participate in the Charmander community day and get a shiny Charizard. I saw a handful of groups wandering downtown during it, it was kind of interesting seeing active PoGo groups in other areas. Other than that, I got to eat at one of my favorite local places, and got to do some other nice little things too. It was mostly visiting family, but I'm always happy to see people I pretty much never get to see otherwise.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Razorflame
post May 23 2018, 10:01 PM
Post #591

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Leaf Green Team

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ May 23 2018, 11:51 AM) *
@Razorflame After 439 eggs I hatched my shiny Fomantis the day before yesterday. I was about to cry when she hatched. I'm now trying to hatch a shiny Wimpod but with the bad luck that's been hunting me idk. I'll continue to hunt it normally if I can't find it during the swsh period. I just hope it doesn't turn out as another Type:Null (Eggs Hatched: 397 Date; Started: Jul 13/17, part of swsh). Good luck to you and to those who haven't finished yet! I hope you all find your shinies soon enough ♥

Thanks, but I've finished one of the three different SWSH's, and I'm going to try for a second. It took me a lot of eggs, but thankfully, there were a number of multiplier days that helped me finish the Wimpod SWSH.

Thankfully, there's also another Plus period of days coming up starting tomorrow as well, so I'll be able to get another Mega Stone <3

Hopefully, you all are able to finish your SWSH's before it ends <3 Spreading the luck to everyone who hasn't finished theirs yet!

Anyone else going to try to go for a second or third SWSH Pokemon during the SWSH?

Also, what the heck is up with the Strange Portals and Ultra Wormholes recently? I've gotten five in the past three days O_o

This post has been edited by Razorflame: May 23 2018, 10:02 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

RicFule
post May 24 2018, 01:46 AM
Post #592

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Razorflame @ May 23 2018, 10:01 PM) *
Also, what the heck is up with the Strange Portals and Ultra Wormholes recently? I've gotten five in the past three days O_o

Idaknow, But I had the Shady Salesman turn into a Silver Box {With a Silver Wing inside}. And a refresh or two later, the Youngster had shown up.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nivbird
post May 24 2018, 08:55 AM
Post #593

all we gotta do is be brave and be kind~
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 782

Ooh, thank you to everybody who donated towards Honey+. Might as well be one of my fav + events tbh.
Now if only I could get something decent for the Pokehunt--

--------------------

Shiny collection (click to show)
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post May 24 2018, 04:21 PM
Post #594

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

I suspect I won't be winning this month's SWSH. Ah well. At least I have some things to look forward to coming in the mail within the next few weeks. Congrats to those who already won, and good luck to those still hunting.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Razorflame
post May 24 2018, 11:13 PM
Post #595

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Leaf Green Team

Serious question to everyone: I need to get TWO Sh. Ralts, one for Mega and one for regular Gallade....but I'm scared of hatching more female Sh. Ralts ;_; What to do? Go through with the Shiny Hunts, or just take a random Ralts egg every once in a while?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post May 25 2018, 06:01 AM
Post #596

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

As someone who has hatched half a box of shiny Ralts, it's the journey, not the destination... you should plan to get a Shiny Mega Gardevoir or two as well and be happy if it doesn't happen tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Klara
post May 25 2018, 02:06 PM
Post #597

50% SAD, 50% RAD
Group Icon

Member No.: 236 975

Star Children

Man, I'm so glad it's a three-day weekend. And the Honey+ and juicy multiplier was a nice thing to see. Honey+ is definitely my favorite. My eyes start to hurt when I'm trying to quickly find the eggs I'm hunting in the shelter.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 25 2018, 06:45 PM
Post #598

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(AkaruTheYoshi @ May 23 2018, 09:27 PM) *
It was pretty laid-back, I mostly visited family in a few parts of the state I was visiting. My grandfather lives in a tiny town with only about 200 people, so tiny it doesn't even have a cellular signal. I also stayed with my uncle for a few days, who lives in a proper city, so I was able to participate in the Charmander community day and get a shiny Charizard. I saw a handful of groups wandering downtown during it, it was kind of interesting seeing active PoGo groups in other areas. Other than that, I got to eat at one of my favorite local places, and got to do some other nice little things too. It was mostly visiting family, but I'm always happy to see people I pretty much never get to see otherwise.

Sounds like you had a pretty good time
Congrats with your shiny Charizard!
My city's groups are pretty much dead(going by social media activity), although smaller cities do have a few active groups and pages.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Razorflame
post May 25 2018, 09:45 PM
Post #599

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Leaf Green Team

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ May 25 2018, 06:01 AM) *
As someone who has hatched half a box of shiny Ralts, it's the journey, not the destination... you should plan to get a Shiny Mega Gardevoir or two as well and be happy if it doesn't happen tongue.gif

I actually completely forgot that Gardevoir also had a Mega form, so I guess I need to hatch four Shiny Ratls anyways, two of each gender. I think I will actually go through the pain of hatching the wrong gender Ratls, though that won't happen until after I get at least one more Shiny female wink.gif

Anyone else have any painful memories of hatching the wrong gender Shiny?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Esc
post May 25 2018, 11:31 PM
Post #600

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

I have not been active for a long time... but hopefully i finish this exploration.

I also finally graduated grin.gif.

Has anyone been taking a look at the switch leaks? Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee? Remastering Kanto oh.gif?

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:30 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.