Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tapu Fini?, guh i need help
Coelestis
post Aug 20 2017, 09:26 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 250 356

Active Squad

Hey everyone, I saw a Tapu Lele in someone's party and immediately started thinking, TAPU FINI. It's my favorite pokemon of all time and I'm thinking that if Tapu Lele is obtainable from explorations, Tapu Fini must be too, right? But I just looked through the GpxPlus Wiki page on Eplorations and I can't find any mention of either pokemon.
So what i'm asking is, where (and when?) can I find Tapu Lele, and is Tapu Fini in the game too? Where is it? :[
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Aug 20 2017, 09:39 PM
Post #2

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

You can get it from the Tapu exploration, and all four Tapus are available that way. You can also obtain it if you purchase a Legend Voucher Plus from the Prize Shop for 200 Prize Points.

If you visit your Pokédex, you can find Tapu Fini's Dex entry if you search for its name.

The GPXPlus wiki isn't updated by the staff members (although I've seen one do updates on it in the past), so whatever information it has may be outdated or incorrect.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Coelestis
post Aug 21 2017, 10:05 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 250 356

Active Squad

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Aug 20 2017, 09:39 PM) *
You can get it from the Tapu exploration, and all four Tapus are available that way. You can also obtain it if you purchase a Legend Voucher Plus from the Prize Shop for 200 Prize Points.

If you visit your Pokédex, you can find Tapu Fini's Dex entry if you search for its name.

The GPXPlus wiki isn't updated by the staff members (although I've seen one do updates on it in the past), so whatever information it has may be outdated or incorrect.

Thank=nks! Do you know when the tapu adventures will be available next? i missed them sad.gif
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Aug 22 2017, 05:43 AM
Post #4

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(Coelestis @ Aug 21 2017, 11:05 PM) *
QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Aug 20 2017, 09:39 PM) *

Thank=nks! Do you know when the tapu adventures will be available next? i missed them sad.gif

They rotate randomly each month; you'll just have to keep checking to see if it's available.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 09:51 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.