Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GHS- Gijinka High School, Another Gijinka Roleplay about School
Doctor Fuji
post Jul 23 2011, 01:07 AM
Post #1

Ralts <3 Litwick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 360

Pokemon White

Well...I was looking for some but Gijinka roleplay's are hard to come by at times. So now us late ones rise to the challenge...NOT!!!

Plot (click to show)

So...What do you think?

Rules!!! (click to show)

Form (click to show)

Characters (click to show)

Mine:
Username: Fuji
Full Name: Felix Life
Pokemon: Ralts
Shiny(Yes/No): Yes (I could not find good pic of shiny...Read these he be shiny!!!) Yes
Appearance: PIC
Personality: Umm.. I dont know a Ralts personality... That will be accepted. also
He is brave and defends the weak.
History(Not needed): I find these a bother. I will not use it muahahahahhahahahah. I have not gone crazy I swear *twitch*

Q:Should we start as unevolved pokemon and as we progress through class, we are given the right tools to evolve or choose anything?
A: We will evolve during the course of the roleplay.

Request...Who wants to create a schedule with classes and teachers?

Hey I want popular vote. Because I be awesome.gif

This post has been edited by Fuji: Jul 24 2011, 03:44 PM

--------------------
ralts.gif I claim ralts.gif

so psyched>>>>
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jul 23 2011, 01:28 AM
Post #2

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

Username: Shinzoku

Full Name: Emily Skylar

Pokemon: Bedew

Shiny(Yes/No): No

Appearance: Prior to the invitation, Emily was rather normal, with long blond hair and dark brown eyes. Afterwards, she noticed that her hair was snow-white with a greenish tint, tied in a bun towards the base of her neck. She is short, with a green tank top, yellow-green, elbow-length gloves, and baggy green shorts. Her sandals, too, are green with tiny red and blue plastic roses. Around her neck is a yellow-green scarf that is short and just drapes over her shoulders. With her new look, she has the brightest golden eyes and a happy look is always on her face.

Personality: Emily is generally a peace keeper. She tries to stay out of arguments or fights, but does get in them, and would prefer to help someone in need. Generally Emily is always happy and very few things can get to her. When she is hurt or her heart is broken, she attempts to keep a happy look on her face but it is always obvious as to what is going on. She is a good friend to be around. Her favorite things in life are cats, lizards, and apple juice. At night, she loves to watch the stars or listen to the wind in the trees. On weekends, she's a total anti-social freak who sits in her room watching movies, TV, or on the computer.

I think our characters should evolve throughout the roleplay. :'D It'd be pretty fun, don't'cha think?

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Doctor Fuji
post Jul 23 2011, 01:40 AM
Post #3

Ralts <3 Litwick
Group Icon

Pokemon White

I think that too. Accepted!!!

I love your character already happy.gif

--------------------

so psyched>>>>
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jul 23 2011, 01:54 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

The Favs

cat.gif Ahahah, thanks! Yours is pretty cool, too!

Eheh, can't wait till this starts. <3 Hopefully some more people will join soon.

--------------------

Hypno! (click to show)

+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Jul 23 2011, 05:57 AM
Post #5

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Member No.: 106 944

Active Squad

Username: For Lack Of A Better Name

Full Name: Felicia Cooker

Pokemon: Doduo

Appearance:

Personality: Felicia is quirky and silly, often seeming weird to others, but it's really up to you about whether she annoys you or not. Her antics may amuse others or she may seem very immature. She loves having friends, but has never really formed any really close bonds with anyone, most suspect it to be from how many friends she has, but it might be from her avoiding them in general... If someone were to go to her a lot she'd at first be like how she is around everyone, but then she'd slowly distance herself from them. Eventually, if they kept going to her, she'd bluntly say for them to get away from them, maybe even say that she dislikes them if she feels that she must. She might even accuse them of trying to get secrets of others out of her. She has a habit of categorizing everyone into 'roles' and makes assumptions about everyone's traits from how they seem to act on the outside, of course not caring to get to know everyone closely.

She's quick to assume and will almost always jump into situations unprepared, or with supplies that wouldn't seem to help at all (though most of the times she makes it work anyways). She's very energetic and can be very animated in conversations. She's fairly fast, to the point of where it seems like she's teleporting everywhere. She likes to make sock puppets of everyone she meets and may sometimes even bring them up in conversations when talking about others.

History(Not needed): Felicia wasn't always as quirky, silly, or even as energetic as she is now. Though she was always the odd duck. She used to be fairly silent and would often sit by herself, not really having many friends. But she did have one friend that she was really close to. They were both odd ducks, but they had each other. But one day her friend stopped returning Felicia's calls and avoided her in general. Felicia was confused, wondering what she could have possibly done... One day she got a note from someone who seemingly confessed that they liked her. It said to meet him in the gym. She was so excited she wanted to tell her friend, though being a bit nervous to since she had been avoiding her, but she returned her call!

The next day after school she went to the gym to meet the boy, only to be confused when he seemingly wasn't there. It didn't help that the lights were off. Then she saw a figure! Was this the boy...? She went over and the lights went on to reveal that the figure was really a mop with a wig on it. A crowd of people laughed at her as they threw rotten tomatoes at her, and with them was her friend... She had cried before, but never as hard as she had now. Her 'friend' had sold her out and told all her secrets to the popular kids just to get in with them. She went into a depression, but during the summer when her friend realized her mistake she tried to apologize to Felicia. Not surprisingly, Felicia didn't accept it. She never accepted it. But then a few months later her friend got in a car accident and died. This only made Felicia retract even deeper into her shell, being regretful that her last thought of her friend was hateful...

During highschool she was, surprisingly, how she is now. Having a bunch of friends, but being careful to not get close to anyone. She wouldn't want it all to happen again...

--------------------
roleplays (click to show)

Feel Free to PM me for any RP requests, or even if you want to collaborate!
+Quote Post

Xires
post Jul 23 2011, 08:15 AM
Post #6

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

Schedule man sez: Ohey

1 Period: Math- Ms. Tand & Assistant Ms. Elp ~Plusle and Minun
2 Period: English- Mr. Rawer ~Exploud
3 Period: Technology- Mr. Fresnel ~Magnezone
4 Period: Science- Mrs. Phyllum ~ Reuniclus
5 Period: Lunch
6 Period: Art- Mrs. Pastel ~Smeargle
7 Period: History- Mr. Cambrian ~Armaldo
8 Period: Battle Class- Mr. Manifest ~Dusknoir

Username: Xires
Full Name: Ramses F. Theodormanjensonwershenshimvongoovervitchburg
Pokemon: Whimsicott
Shiny(Yes/No):No
Appearance:
Last Name! (click to show)

Height: 3' 6"
Personality: He's Actually Quite grumpy, and hates Mischief of all sorts. he works around the school, mopping up messes, cleaning the Lunch Hall, and Yelling at kids to get in class. Underneath it all, he's actually very nice, and if you can befriend him (very hard to do BTW) He may give you discount coupons on the lunches.
History: He's the Janitor. No one really knows anything Past that.

This post has been edited by xires: Jul 23 2011, 08:39 AM

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Dark Way
post Jul 23 2011, 09:28 AM
Post #7

Villain of this story.
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 396

Under the fullmoon...

Username: Dark Way 'Darky' for shorter
Full Name: Desire Sorrow
Pokemon: Eevee
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http:/...lF43esgb-tdWFDA (She is that Eevee on right)

Personality: Desire is a tomboy. And she enjoy the boys combany better than girls. But she can be with girl too she just like boy more that girls.
For strangers Derise is pretty quiet but with her friends she talk more. And she appreciate own peace and sometimes she really want to be alone then is just better leave her alone. She come back when she want.
Desire don't fight a lot but sometimes when somebody really irritate her she can attack when when words are not enough.
Desire don't be hurt easy but when she hurt she stay calm and don't cry not until nobody aren't seeing.
Desire love moon and stars and she can stay awake so long that she is really tired for next day. And the same reason she can sometimes fall asleep by in lessons.
And her hobby is archery. And she train a lot on her free time.

History(Not needed): Desire is orphan and nobody knows who are her real parents. Desire lived in orphanage when she was half years old. In orphanage was visited many couples but nobody don't want adopt Desire. No before Donna and Daniel. And even Donna and Daniel have three own son they adopted Desire. But all boys Daichi, Dante and Dennis like Desire and they acted like Desire would be their real littel sister. And Desire is like her family even she know that Donna and Daniel aren't her real parents. But Desire don't care about it because Donna and Daniel are always love and treat Desire like their own child. But still Desire sometimes think what happened her real parents because when she was founded she was alone and nobody looking for her. Did her parents die? did they rejected her? was she not wanted child? nobody don't know.

//Is hobby okey? if not I edit it//

This post has been edited by Dark Way: Jul 23 2011, 09:54 AM

--------------------

Name: Shiki
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My Littel Umbreon Minions (click to show)

Look what there is. (click to show)
+Quote Post

jayrachi
post Jul 23 2011, 09:42 AM
Post #8

Janitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 133 427

wat

Username: Mister Blah
Full Name: Cyril Rouse
Pokémon: Duskull
Shiny: No
Appearance: Cyril is a male standing at 5'5", He is on the slender side, though it's hard to tell while he's wearing his robe. His eyes are red and have a faint glow when his skull mask is on. His robe is a dark grey and covers his body completely. On the back of the robe are two bones parallel to each other. For what little skin you can see, it is pale. His hair is jet black and he usually adopts a serious look.
Personality: Cyril is somewhat a mystery. He generally tries to keep to himself and on the surface appears very antisocial. Once you get to know him, however, he is extremely friendly. He is kind and supportive despite the fact that he can also be very blunt. Cyril indeed strives for justice and stands for what is right, or at least what he believes is right. One thing he hungers for above all else is power. He craves more power, and would do almost anything to attain his goal.

This post has been edited by Mister Blah: Jul 23 2011, 04:57 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Jul 23 2011, 09:53 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

Please hold me a spot.

This post has been edited by Razor the Tepig: Jul 23 2011, 09:53 AM

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jul 23 2011, 11:08 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

The Favs

noes.gif All yous guys are what I imagine gijinkas to be, because I cannot gets to Deviantart. -Shot-

>3< More characters, yeah!

--------------------

Hypno! (click to show)

+Quote Post

Actinium
post Jul 23 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #11

I'm Human Sized! :D
Group Icon

Member No.: 106 466

HG team~

Heres mine~

Username: PokeCutie999
Full Name: Dawn Randall
Pokemon: Sewaddle
Shiny: Nope

Appearance: She is a bit taller than your average teenager, and she is skinny. She has dark eyes that look black, and normal, light-colored skin. She also has short, orange hair thats usually messy and has those two sensors sticking out that Sewaddle has.

On cold days, she wears a green hoodie and a a yellow long-sleeve under it. She wears normal jeans and has orange sneakers. On warmer days, she will wear her green skirt and yellow t-shirt, with a green visor on her head. She also has a light green jacket with a hood. Also, she has orange leather gloves.

Personaity: Dawn is very nice and will always be nice to a friend. She is not very strong and a bit of a nerd, so before she went to GHS, she was picked on quite a bit. She is a fast eater, expecally when it is something she likes. She is very good at computers and she likes typing up stories. She also likes to make cartoons on both paper and the computer.

History: ---

Question: What's in the dorms? I really want computers in 'em! grin.gif

This post has been edited by PokeCutie999: Jul 26 2011, 06:10 PM

--------------------
Sig under renovation. AGAIN.

Song of the Week ~ Headphone Actor, Vocaloid IA

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Doctor Fuji
post Jul 23 2011, 12:05 PM
Post #12

Ralts <3 Litwick
Group Icon

Pokemon White

@xires: Accepted but I will need to change you into a cottonee. I like the schedule.
@DarkWay: Accepted
@Mister Blah: Accepted but please fix the link to your picture
@Razor the Tepig: Ok
@Shinzu: Do you want me to find you a deviant art picture
@PokeCutie999: Accepted, The Dorms Fit one person, has a bathroom, a closet, tv, laptop, a window, a bed, a desk, and a chair.

This post has been edited by Fuji: Jul 23 2011, 12:34 PM

--------------------

so psyched>>>>
+Quote Post

Xires
post Jul 23 2011, 12:07 PM
Post #13

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

DUDE! He's The Janitor. He's like, Fifty three.

*Sigh* fine. But how does he evolve if he requires a sun stone?

This post has been edited by xires: Jul 23 2011, 12:09 PM

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jul 23 2011, 12:09 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

The Favs

Haha, nah. I like word descriptions. x3 I'm just gonna have to go with the flow or something because I'm not allowed on DeviantArt- last time, I didn't even load the page fully, and clicked back, and the next morning the computer was fried. .____. So.

AH! Felicia looks like a plague doctor!!! -Dies- ;3; I love plague doctors. They're so cool with their bird masks and...medical...knowledge...stuff. xDD

Are we allowed a second character, because I'm currently in love with Whismur. <33

This post has been edited by Shinzu: Jul 23 2011, 12:10 PM

--------------------

Hypno! (click to show)

+Quote Post

Dark Way
post Jul 23 2011, 12:18 PM
Post #15

Villain of this story.
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 396

Under the fullmoon...

I don't want rush but when we start?

I just wanna evolve Desire to Umbreon<3

--------------------

Name: Shiki
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My Littel Umbreon Minions (click to show)

Look what there is. (click to show)
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jul 23 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #16

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

May I reserve please? I'll have the character sheet up by Monday.

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jul 23 2011, 12:52 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

The Favs

YAAAYYYY. May's joinninngggggg! >3

--------------------

Hypno! (click to show)

+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jul 23 2011, 12:53 PM
Post #18

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

YAY! SHINZU'S HERE!!! *hugs u*

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reve
post Jul 23 2011, 01:01 PM
Post #19

derp
Group Icon

Member No.: 106 673

Active Squad

Oh hey, seems interesting~ I might take part as well, if possible.
+Quote Post

Doctor Fuji
post Jul 23 2011, 01:04 PM
Post #20

Ralts <3 Litwick
Group Icon

Pokemon White

@xires: Oops did not realize you were a janitor... then you can be a whimsicott.
@Shinzu: Ok but up to 3 characters.
@Dark Way: I hoping for someone to ask that...well I need Razor the tepig to summit his and then maybe 2 more people.

PM me when you want to evolve by the way. for your case do you want to evolve by Dusk stone or do you want to travel to the bell tower at the top of the school and at the stroke of midnight ring the bell and evolve.

Your pokemon is linked with you. If you evolve it evolves as well.

Principal: Ditto (He likes to impersonate people)

--------------------

so psyched>>>>
+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 07:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.