Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Question/Request?, Options for Items?
LovableDaisy
post Apr 15 2018, 03:50 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 41 809

Active Squad

I love the scavenger hunts but the Arceus one is by far the hardest. Currently on this one. .and I am not particularly how long its taking. . I wonder if there was a way to sell my plates for points. Not saying that after I sell it that someone can get it. . Because I did work hard to find those shinies for the plates, But its kinda a waste of space for me to look at them and not use them for the hunt? But I just want to say "I finished this exploration and got an Arceus egg." Not sure if I am the only one that feels this way.

Also if there was a way to pick prizes for certain hunts/special hunts like Sweethearts or Honey or something. I do like the scratchcards we had for the Christmas/Hanukkah stuff. Loved that.

But if there was a way. . that would be awesome happy.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
LovableDaisy   Question/Request?   Apr 15 2018, 03:50 AM
Spades Slick   I'm not sure what you're talking about; no...   Apr 15 2018, 05:26 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:36 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.