Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
September Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
KatTheBard
post Sep 1 2016, 12:20 PM
Post #41

I get a title?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 122 414

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Sep 1 2016, 12:43 PM) *
So Maryland is ahead of the eight ball, eh? LOL I think Jersey school's (maybe the entire tri-state area...) open right after Labor Day. At least, that's how it was when I was in school. Thanks for the thoughts for my youngest. If I can just get her to understand that if she'd turn in her assignments, her "F" might turn into a passing "D", that'd be a big part of the battle. My husband doesn't think a "D" is passing (it wasn't when we were kids), but the school's beg to differ. Since it is the school's position that matters with her grades and advancement, I'll be tickled pink with a "D" in math for her. *sigh* I am so done with school battles, ya know? 2.85 more years to go though.

I mean heck, I went to school in Georgia and we always started back the first or second week of August. Which was really stupid, because it's unbelievably hot and humid. Oh, and I did marching band in high school. I was kind of insane.

I don't think a D should be passing, but there it is, lol. Turning in assignments would definitely help!

QUOTE(Walking On Sunshine @ Sep 1 2016, 12:49 PM) *
Sun/Moon (click to show)

re: (click to show)

--------------------

Daycare: Ditto x Audino

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kurrudii
post Sep 1 2016, 12:42 PM
Post #42

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 27 417

Most Gangst

gasp. september

--------------------

+It's a Party, Click it.+
+Quote Post

Rallaa
post Sep 1 2016, 12:56 PM
Post #43

Gentry Jerk
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 119

Active Squad

I put my votes on Budew, Snorunt, and Mawile.

--------------------
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Sep 1 2016, 01:12 PM
Post #44

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Sep 1 2016, 10:53 AM) *
Well I found a 134IV Shuckle for the Poke Hunt this week. I haven't been able to find any Larvesta in the Shelter since it started. I'm still hatching eggs in hopes of finding a better one, but we'll see what happens.

I've only found two Larvesta myself. The first one was like 82 IVs? Second one hasn't hatched yet. But I've currently got a 140 IV Kricketune in there. Common rarity, so I'm expecting to NOT get Rank 1. But I don't really need Rank 1 anyway, since I already have the Plate and won't be getting a Shard anyway.

--------------------
+Quote Post

irisidium
post Sep 1 2016, 01:24 PM
Post #45

Irisid / Aaron
Group Icon

Member No.: 241 987

Active Squad

@eevee64 that is exciting news! I know what you mean, I had had a dog in the house all my life up until a couple of years ago and it's a massive change. You'll have to let me know how things go with her!

Idk if there's any significance in what you choose for the SWSH so I just chose things I was interested in: Phanpy, Fall Deerling and Seel. I'm still plodding through the Deep in the Laboratory exploration from last month so I need to get that finished up before moving on to any of this month's goodies!

This post has been edited by irisidium: Sep 1 2016, 01:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Sep 1 2016, 01:24 PM
Post #46

I get a title?
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm kinda hoping my 141 Mega Scizor will do the trick; I only need one more shard. I wasn't having much luck finding anything and my Daycare's been occupied.

I voted for Carvanha/Electrike/Kangaskhan but if there's something else that can mega-evolve that's in the top ten-ish, I'd be happy to change one or more of my votes.

e: Also, I'd really love a Deerling/Deerling/Deerling/Deerling hunt since unlike the Flabebe fiasco of 2015, we can tell which is which... :P

This post has been edited by KatTheBard: Sep 1 2016, 01:25 PM

--------------------

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Rallaa
post Sep 1 2016, 01:31 PM
Post #47

Gentry Jerk
Group Icon

Active Squad

Mawile can mega evolve.
I never really appreciated it before because I thought it looked silly, but I've recently become quite enchanted with it.
It's actually very cute from its front side.

Deerling would be cool too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Sep 1 2016, 01:36 PM
Post #48

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

To be honest, a quadruple Deerling hunt seems interesting, and there is a big chance to get at least most of the Meadow Plate down assuming you're lucky. And wow, they probably should have done something to make each Flabebe egg more distinct in appearance, but what's done is done.

Seems that in this thread, Budew is getting the popular vote. I don't blame y'all, I chose Budew myself because I love how Shiny Roserade looks.

This post has been edited by CrazyUmbreonLady: Sep 1 2016, 01:37 PM

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Rallaa
post Sep 1 2016, 01:41 PM
Post #49

Gentry Jerk
Group Icon

Active Squad

I just chose Budew because I recently put together teams for my girlfriend and I,
and Roeselia is a reference of personal significance for her so I thought, "why not?"

It's just happened other people wanted Budew as well. ^^

--------------------
+Quote Post

beachbanana
post Sep 1 2016, 01:51 PM
Post #50

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 241 450

The Squad

Whee its september. Almost spooky time. I chose budew, for one, I think deerling would be fun.

This post has been edited by beachbanana: Sep 1 2016, 01:52 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luxrayx
post Sep 1 2016, 02:13 PM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 154 018

Active Squad

Budew sounds fun, I kind of want one since Roselia was the first shiny I ever found in the actual games. But I like the sound of triple Deerling even more, so I voted for that ^^
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Sep 1 2016, 02:38 PM
Post #52

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

Whoa, looks like everyone's gunning for Budew. What the heck, I think I'll throw my vote in there too, I need two more Meadow Shards. Let's help Budew win, guys!

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Jalakins
post Sep 1 2016, 02:46 PM
Post #53

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 251

Favorites

Well, I have 2 earth plates. What is earth and can mega evolve....Kangaskhan maybe?

--------------------
~

There is no shelter from the storm. Lightning strikes when you least expect it.

+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post Sep 1 2016, 03:00 PM
Post #54

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

Everyone voting for Budew? :0 If I didn't already get a shiny Budew like four years ago I would probably cast my vote with you all. Not sure what I should vote for tbh. Most of my hunts are of Pokemon from previous SWSH events.

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pawi
post Sep 1 2016, 03:06 PM
Post #55

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 469

My Favourites

That feel when everyone are exited about shiny hunt voting and I can't even vote yet because "you must have registered before the vote opened, validate your account and become a member" : D If I'm correct the system recognizes that I have some kind of newbie status and I must now reach the member status somehow?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Sep 1 2016, 03:06 PM
Post #56

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

Probably not gonna be participating too too much in the event thing, since IDK if I can do multiple or not. Nor am I doing any special explorations (wanna complete the normal ones first!). I am, however, hoping to do the SWSH...as soon as I can get some of these 'mons evolved! (as I am working on completing my regular dex, starting with commons)

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Sep 1 2016, 03:14 PM
Post #57

I get a title?
Group Icon

Active Squad

OMG I FINALLY GOT A PORTAL WOW THAT TOOK AGES HAHA

QUOTE(DJ Majja Kool @ Sep 1 2016, 02:29 PM) *
If I remember correctly, you can't vote for Pokemon that have already been used in a SWSH. So what will happen when all the Pokemon are used? Will it cycle again, or would that be the final SWSH?

I feel like Nintendo is releasing 'mons faster than we're going through them.

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Sep 1 2016, 02:36 PM) *
To be honest, a quadruple Deerling hunt seems interesting, and there is a big chance to get at least most of the Meadow Plate down assuming you're lucky. And wow, they probably should have done something to make each Flabebe egg more distinct in appearance, but what's done is done.

Seems that in this thread, Budew is getting the popular vote. I don't blame y'all, I chose Budew myself because I love how Shiny Roserade looks.

I'd be totally fine with that. Re: Mawile, I don't have her yet; is she winning-ish?

QUOTE(Jalakins @ Sep 1 2016, 03:46 PM) *
Well, I have 2 earth plates. What is earth and can mega evolve....Kangaskhan maybe?

Kangaskhan's normal. Currently the only Ground type that can do anything fun like that is a legendary and it's Primal...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Munchlax
post Sep 1 2016, 03:30 PM
Post #58

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 953

Active Squad

I voted for Munchlax even though almost everyone probably shiny-hunted it at some point... munchlax.gif lol.gif I tossed in Diglett and Magnemite randomly as I didn't have shinies of them.

4 Floral Togepis just released! Good luck.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Sep 1 2016, 03:48 PM
Post #59

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I hadn't chosen Budew for the SWSH, but if that's the popular choice, then that's the popular choice.

Also, I think it'll take a while before we start repeating Pokemon for the SWSH. There's still quite a lot of choices left as it is, and then there's Gen VII.

Also, could you please feed him an Aspear Berry?

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Jalakins
post Sep 1 2016, 03:55 PM
Post #60

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 251

Favorites

QUOTE(FiSouthpaw @ Sep 1 2016, 02:06 PM) *
That feel when everyone are exited about shiny hunt voting and I can't even vote yet because "you must have registered before the vote opened, validate your account and become a member" : D If I'm correct the system recognizes that I have some kind of newbie status and I must now reach the member status somehow?

From what I understand, there is a set of achievements you have to get to not be a "newbie" anymore. It's in the base set - newbie clicker, newbie breeder, newbie hatcher, etc. Not sure past that.

Also, why budew? xD

Edit: YAY THANK YOU MUNCHLAX!! Floral topegi <3 *gifts you with love and hugs* I'm not trying to be creepy, promise. xD

This post has been edited by Jalakins: Sep 1 2016, 04:02 PM

--------------------
~

There is no shelter from the storm. Lightning strikes when you least expect it.

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:32 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.