Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Putting on Masks, Or, Annoying Your Coworkers 101
Umbrae Calamitas
post Jan 26 2012, 10:48 PM
Post #1

Team Rogue: Espeon
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 443

Tuesday's Pack

There was a loud crash-thumping, and a squeal, as Marissa Jenkins dodged out of the way of a door that had lunged open just as she walked by. Casper put both feet back on the floor and sauntered lazily through the door, just before it closed shut behind him.

"Why can't you just open the door like a normal person?" Marissa snapped at him, clutching the file folders she held to her chest.

Casper lifted the coffee cups he held. "My hands are full." He paused a moment in his walk, eyeing her openly from the ankles to her ears. She was only a file clerk, but definitely a cute one. Thin, curvy, with stylishly short-heeeled ankle boots, a knee-high black skirt, and a light green button-up blouse. Her thick curly black locks of hair hung full around a near-flawless light brown face.

"You know, you'd be perfect if those green eyes weren't always squinted--"

"Leave me alone, Casper!"

"Hey... hey, I'm leaving," he said, flashing her a grin and heading off in the other direction. He spun around to wink at her, and then ducked behind a cubicle to dodge a rather thick file folder thrown at his head.

Standing in the empty cubicle, Casper took a moment to set his coffee down and brush a hand through his golden hair. Grinning at himself in the blank computer screen, he picked up his coffee cups and headed down the aisle, walking a very familiar path.

"Livianna!" he cried, upon turning a corner to stand in front of the desk of one Olivia Ann Prewitt. "I missed you so much over the weekend, I just couldn't wait to come in this morning and start our mission! Aren't you excited! Of course you're excited!" He flopped down into the chair in front of her desk and eyed her clinically.

"Now, I know you're still bothered by our last mission, but that's no reason to go into this one with Johnny Raincloud hanging over your head. You're a smart girl, Livvie. You can figure out what you did wrong in the last mission, and make sure it doesn't happen in this one. I have faith in you."

He reached out to pat her hand, but stopped when Olivia's purrloin, Isra, growled low in the back of her throat, her tail twitching. Casper flashed the cat pokemon a grin.

"All right, all right, Izzy - I get it. No touching the lollipop until you've seen the doctor. Or, in this case, Piggly Wiggly."

There was a loud sigh behind Casper, and he turned in his seat to find his supervisor, Mr. Wigsby, standing behind him.

"Wiggles!" Casper cried, delighted.

"Ghost," Wigsby said, massaging his forehead. "Please remind why I hired you."

"You didn't," Casper said cheerfully. "I was hired by your assistant while you were on medical leave. Bronchitis."

"That explains it. Remind me to fire my assistant for clear use of drugs on the job."

"You already did, sir."

"Then remind me to fire you after your mission is complete."

"Sure thing, Wigman. Just give me a sec to put that into my phone calender, and another to accidentally delete it."

Wigsby sighed and looked at Olivia. "I have your mission."

Olivia looked up then, her face expressionless as usual.

"Seaweed Sensations-" Wigsby ignored Casper snickering. "is a seafood restaurant located in the Subarbs. We've received information that there will be a meeting this afternoon, around one o'clock, between a member of Magma, and a member of Aqua. You are to find the Aqua agent, neutralize him, take his place, and meet with the Magma agent, who will give you a package. Under no circumstances is this package to fall into the hands of Aqua." He looked at Casper. "Understood?"

"Hey, don't look at me. I'm not the one who screwed up the last mission."

Wigsby handed a file folder to Olivia. "This is what we know of the Aqua agent you're to intercept. Make it count." He pointed at Casper. "Don't screw up."

"Not possible." Casper turned around then, as Wigsby walked off, and placed one of the coffee cups on the desk in front of Olivia.

"My hair got screwed up when Wigglesworth pointed at me. I'm gonna go fix it."

He turned and walked away, sipping the other coffee.

As Olivia reached forward to drink the coffee Casper had so kindly given her, he called back. "By the way, I took the liberty of drinking your coffee for you." Casper tossed his own empty cup in the trash. "See you downstairs, Lollipop!"

--------------------
[align=center]

UPRISING MODERATOR[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Umbrae Calamitas   Putting on Masks   Jan 26 2012, 10:48 PM
ShinyRalts   Marcia Price strutted into the room, Togini in her...   Jan 26 2012, 11:18 PM
Master Houndoom   Olivia Prewitt had arrived very early that morning...   Jan 27 2012, 11:51 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   "Now, Strings," Casper was saying when t...   Jan 28 2012, 01:39 AM
ShinyRalts   Marcia was strutting down the suburban street, dra...   Jan 29 2012, 07:54 PM
Master Houndoom   Her feet set into the steady rhythm, clack clack c...   Jan 30 2012, 10:28 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   Casper followed behind Olivia as they made their w...   Jan 31 2012, 03:10 AM
ShinyRalts   Marcia saw Seaweed sensations in front of her. It ...   Jan 31 2012, 11:03 AM
Master Houndoom   Olivia had pursed her lips when Casper stepped pas...   Feb 1 2012, 01:35 AM
Umbrae Calamitas   OOC (click to showhide)Apologies for the delay, I...   Feb 5 2012, 10:29 PM
ShinyRalts   Marcia was in heaven. Not only was the purse on sa...   Feb 6 2012, 12:22 PM
Master Houndoom   Olivia entered the shop. It was one of those high ...   Feb 11 2012, 01:59 AM
Umbrae Calamitas   After Olivia had paid for her poor choice in cloth...   Feb 12 2012, 03:06 AM
ShinyRalts   Marcia was disdainful towards the food at Seaweed ...   Feb 14 2012, 07:27 PM
Master Houndoom   Confidence was hardly ever Olivia's problem. S...   Feb 21 2012, 10:10 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   Casper stepped in front of the mirror and inspecte...   Feb 27 2012, 04:41 AM
ShinyRalts   Marcia looked up at the waiter. Hey, everyone here...   Feb 29 2012, 11:53 AM
Master Houndoom   Olivia struggled to keep her eyebrows from raising...   Mar 1 2012, 04:13 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   Leaving the table after taking Olivia and the hot ...   Mar 2 2012, 12:02 AM
ShinyRalts   Marcia reddened. She was being told off by this st...   Mar 6 2012, 12:12 PM
Master Houndoom   Isra's face showed no change. That was one thi...   Mar 9 2012, 07:10 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   Casper ducked to avoid the bladed arm that swished...   Mar 11 2012, 02:53 AM
ShinyRalts   Marcia knew this was coming, and was ready for it....   Mar 19 2012, 07:25 AM
Master Houndoom   Olivia felt her nostrils twitch. It was almost as ...   Mar 20 2012, 12:40 AM
Umbrae Calamitas   Strings had taken the snivy's vine whip as a c...   Mar 20 2012, 01:09 AM
ShinyRalts   Marcia nodded. "Thank you for the drinks, sir...   Mar 29 2012, 11:11 AM
Master Houndoom   Nyx surveyed the damage. The kitchen was relativel...   Apr 15 2012, 04:57 AM
Umbrae Calamitas   Casper headed toward the kitchens with the package...   Apr 30 2012, 11:24 PM
Master Houndoom   Olivia had found her way back to the shop and chan...   Jun 6 2012, 02:45 AM
Umbrae Calamitas   This is not going to work. Casper wasn't hung...   Jun 6 2012, 08:34 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:43 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.