Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Disappearing Quick Claw
Rua
post Apr 7 2011, 07:49 PM
Post #1

No-life shiny collector
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 9 747

~o-O-o-O-o~

I HAD two at one point (one of them is being held by a PKMN in the Battle Tower) - but now, one is gone - and I definitely didn't do anything with it. I'd appreciate getting it back, if possible.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Assassynn
post May 4 2011, 04:22 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 365

FireRed Nuzlocke Team

There's a new search in the PC to check for Pokemon with items, try that just in case you gave it to another by acident happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

draconitas
post May 5 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #3

Devourer of Oranges
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 753

SKYARAJASK ARMY

No, I have this glitch too. Happened about a couple of days back but I haven't posted a thread here yet, so I'll piggyback on this, if you don't mind.

I was in the BT giving items to my pokemon. I used the drag-down list to give one of my two Quick Claws to one pokemon, but when I tried to give the other one to another, it told me I didn't have any more of that item. After I removed the first QC from the first pokemon, the drop down list went from Quick Claw x 2 to Quick Claw x 1.

I'm pretty damn sure I had two, since I unlocked both achievements, but now I only have the one, on my pokemon, and none in my inventory.

If possible, I'd like to know if this is just limited to the Quick Claw, because I have multiples of Gems too and I'm worried they'll disappear i a similar fashion if I try attaching just 1 to anypoke,

--------------------
You can call me niel. <3

Ninja Army: 63 units (click to show)
Groups (click to show)

GOLDEN UNFAIL
IS ME

+Quote Post

Aragarthiel
post May 6 2011, 03:59 PM
Post #4

GPX's resident Arcanine fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 889

My Favehs

QUOTE(draconitas @ May 5 2011, 11:05 PM) *
If possible, I'd like to know if this is just limited to the Quick Claw, because I have multiples of Gems too and I'm worried they'll disappear i a similar fashion if I try attaching just 1 to anypoke,

From what I've seen, there's been quite a few threads about Quick Claws mysteriously poofing and none about anything else, so I assume it's limited to the Quick Claw.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eternal Nocturne
post May 8 2011, 01:58 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 74 007

<3

QUOTE(Aragarthiel @ May 6 2011, 03:59 PM) *
QUOTE(draconitas @ May 5 2011, 11:05 PM) *

From what I've seen, there's been quite a few threads about Quick Claws mysteriously poofing and none about anything else, so I assume it's limited to the Quick Claw.

Unfortunately, that's not true. I just lost one of my two Dark Gems yesterday.

I was battling in the 26 - 50 range. One of my Dark Gems was equipped to my Raichu. I took all of my Pokemon out from that range, along with their items, and switched them out with my 1 - 25 Pokemon.

And then, well, I noticed that I was missing a Dark Gem. I checked in my PC and checked the box that said "has a Hold Item" -- nothing.

Those two Dark Gems were pretty important to me. I'm still wondering what I'm supposed to do with the two Pokemon that survived on those Gems...

--------------------
+Quote Post

BTS Jin
post May 18 2011, 07:03 PM
Post #6

you can't eat a pool
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 146

we only swim free

I just lost a Dark Gem and a Quick Claw from editing my pokemons' moves... sad.gif

What I did was the same thing as Eternal Nocturne. To be honest, I don't need them back, but I'd really like this fixed so it won't happen with something I actually care about.

--------------------
justnosense

ripulse
allegro
manila
klaine
kurtbastian
wooper

teen heat
+Quote Post

Rad Beoulve
post May 18 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 86 836

Active Squad

I lost a Water Gem this way. I should have two since one was from an achievement and the other was an easter egg prize. I now only have one and I can't find the second one. It's really disheartening to lose items so easily and never have a way to get them back.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:24 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.