Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Dancing to Darkrai’s Destined Dirge
Toogee
post Jan 13 2013, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

QUOTE(Pan Blog Entry #11: Journey’s End)
Hey all,

I received some important news recently, something that I really don’t want to cover here. The only thing I really want to say is that I have to move back to Celadon City. This also means that this will probably be my last post here until I get back to Celadon, so I’d like to say a few things about my trip. Furoh has been great to me. It gave me the opportunity to see what the life of a researcher is like. It also means that any school is open to me (thanks to scholarship money), so I could continue my studies. It has been a journey of a lifetime. The places I’ve seen haven’t seen humans for ages. I’ve met plenty of people that I will never forget (you all know who you are). I hope to catch up with a few of you on my way back to Barley.

Right now, I’m in Lenoilia for one last research project. I know what some of you are thinking, but there’s been some improvement as far as crime is concerned. One of the big local gangs is gone, so there’s been some drop in crime. Anywho, I’ll be observing cubone hatching in a nearby graveyard. I don’t think I’ll be here too long, so if you happen to be in the area, stop by and say hi!

The pokemon center in Lenoilia was the safest place in the city for visitors to stay. Few inns existed in the city, and those that did had questionable security issues. Though they had their share of trouble here, Pan and Douken had decided to once again stay at the center. As they had arrived in the evening, it was the only option for the flight weary travelers. And so, it is here in the morning that the story begins.

The sun rose over the dreary landscape of Lenoilia, eventually passing through Pan’s window. The girl soon stretched her limbs before relaxing and closing her eyes once more. It had been a late night, so the temptation to stay in bed was rather strong. She might have done just that had she not had a research outpost to visit. At that thought, Pan finally forced herself out of bed and readied herself for the day.

Pan looked herself over in a mirror. She had not worn the mini skirt-shorts combo for quite some time. In fact, it may have been the last time she would be able to wear the outfit. Her pregnancy wasn’t showing just yet, so the researcher had little trouble fitting into her clothes. Satisfied with her looks, she stepped out of her room and into the main lobby.

The pokecenter was bustling with activity. Several trainers were enjoying the complimentary breakfast, talking about the recent zorua sightings and strategies to catch them. A few residents of the city were also gathered here. From what Pan could overhear, they were part of some neighborhood watch responsible for protecting the street from gang violence.

“Is the art warehouse secured?”

“Yes sir. I just replaced the locks with something more sturdy. Any chance that art museum is happening here?”

“I doubt it. If you ask me, we’d be better off selling that abandoned art back to Gigarte.”

Pan kept listening to the conversation as she waited for Douken to appear.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Toogee
post Apr 27 2013, 09:16 AM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

“Well if you want to get technical and all, I rescued your souls,” Missy clarified for Douken. “The Mistress said something bad was going to happen here, so I’m here to gather innocent souls. So you really should be thanking me for leaving you trapped in your bodies for all eternity. You’re welcome!”

Pan was still in shock. They were dead. She didn’t even get a chance to tell Darryn and the rest of her friends goodbye or see how they were doing. Meanwhile Justin was fighting a clandestine criminal organization in the hopes of creating a better life for Pan and their child. He would be risking his life in vain, and he wouldn’t even know it until it was too late. Wait…the baby.

“Where’s my baby?” Pan asked, very worried that the child was left behind.

“Huh? But…I only saw two,” Missy replied, very confused. “Oh crackers! You had a baby?! That must mean the kid’s still-”

Just then Reep showed up and attacked the misdreavus, demanding that Pan and Douken be returned to the land of the living. Missy was quite displeased, especially given the dire situation.

“OK, first of all, OW!” Missy tended to her wounds and continued. “And second, it’s their time. The Mistress says the Darkness is coming, so we gotta go to the other side!”

“WHERE’S MY BABY?!”

Pan interrupted the argument, very angry that her child was being ignored. If she truly had to leave this world, she wouldn’t leave the baby to Darkrai’s malice. Missy, taken aback by the yelling, composed herself and floated towards another hall.

“I think we should see the Mistress about that.” With a shrill whistle, the misdreavus summoned one of the purple flames to join them. As the fire came closer, its form was revealed to be another ghost pokemon, a litwick.

“This way everyone! Just follow the light!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn’t long before the group entered another room, one filled with celebration. Dozens of ghost pokemon were gathered, all dancing in large circles. In the middle of these circles, litwicks, lampents, and chandelures were joining in, creating violet bonfires for the other ghosts to dance around. One of the ghastly wanted Missy to join in, but she sadly declined.

“Maaaaaan, I wanted to play,” Missy said disappointedly before looking back at her guests. “Say, you guys want to have a little fun before we meet-”

Pan’s eyes burned a hole through the misdreavus, who took that as a “no” to the festivities. She led the group to the back of the room, where some sort of white light pulsated throughout the vicinity. Maintaining this light was a single ghost pokemon, a dusknoir that towered over the group. She took a break from maintaining the light source to greet the group.

“Ah, Missy, I see you were successful. Two souls on your first trip! Excellent!” The dusknoir turned to the others, but her eye quickly met that of the dusclops.

“Reeparnos Qan Gazile…”she said, at last meeting her daughter after so long. “Oh Reep, it is so good of you to join us in the End. And I see you’ve met your sister.”

“Wait, sister?” Missy questioned, already wondering how to take advantage of this new development. “Mom, she hurt me! Give her a time out or something!”

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Toogee   Dancing to Darkrai’s Destined Dirge   Jan 13 2013, 01:26 PM
Douken Sota   "Cmon, cmon! I know you are faster than t...   Jan 14 2013, 01:19 AM
Toogee   “Oh, not bad,” Pan replied, not wanting to seem la...   Jan 19 2013, 11:36 AM
Douken Sota   Douken couldn't help but smirk at her comment ...   Jan 19 2013, 03:01 PM
Toogee   “Of course not,” Pan replied, wiping her mouth of ...   Jan 26 2013, 10:58 PM
Douken Sota   Lenolia Graveyard. Even from the sky, the plain lo...   Jan 27 2013, 01:30 AM
Toogee   While Douken prepared to take a hit, Deimos remain...   Feb 3 2013, 10:18 AM
Douken Sota   When Douken got the nod from Pan, he and Reep lowe...   Feb 9 2013, 03:58 PM
Toogee   Pan nodded in agreement to Douken’s reasoning, sti...   Feb 10 2013, 10:02 AM
Douken Sota   First placing them in the hands of the operation, ...   Feb 19 2013, 08:47 AM
Toogee   And so, Pan and Douken walked deeper into the vall...   Mar 2 2013, 09:20 PM
Douken Sota   It seemed like pan took on the initiative on headi...   Mar 3 2013, 12:03 AM
Toogee   While Pan and Douken were recovering from their ne...   Mar 10 2013, 11:36 AM
Douken Sota   "Define 'Normal tile' ," Douken ...   Mar 11 2013, 01:21 AM
Toogee   The dragon pokemon summoned a violent storm right ...   Mar 17 2013, 10:29 AM
Douken Sota   After performing a game of Hot Lava with the non-n...   Mar 17 2013, 12:25 PM
Toogee   As soon as they rounded the corner, several other ...   Mar 31 2013, 10:16 PM
Douken Sota   What was with that Jynx? She simply stared at them...   Apr 1 2013, 02:33 AM
Toogee   Pan had never heard of a move as Perish Song. Judg...   Apr 6 2013, 07:42 AM
Douken Sota   These Disciples were not letting him go that easil...   Apr 6 2013, 04:10 PM
Toogee   Pan held her head as the final notes of the song e...   Apr 13 2013, 10:10 AM
Douken Sota   Maybe it was pure chance. Maybe it was fate. The p...   Apr 13 2013, 11:33 AM
Douken Sota   "Now is not time for games!" Reep sh...   Apr 27 2013, 11:08 PM
Toogee   As Reep chastised the ghosts and demanded the huma...   May 5 2013, 09:53 AM
Douken Sota   As the two souls vanished from the presence of the...   May 5 2013, 01:43 PM
Toogee   As Douken started things off, Pan followed up with...   May 12 2013, 09:50 AM
Douken Sota   The one who challenged Balisk was an Infernape: th...   May 13 2013, 10:27 AM
Toogee   Pan continued to order her arcanine to spew flames...   May 19 2013, 09:30 AM
Douken Sota   Douken's eyes slowly opened up to the world th...   May 19 2013, 03:07 PM
Toogee   Pan was shocked to see their surroundings suddenly...   May 25 2013, 06:56 AM
Douken Sota   "Turnip, let go!" Douken cried out. ...   May 25 2013, 12:56 PM
Toogee   Pan looked on in horror as her bulbasaur was used ...   May 26 2013, 07:41 AM
Douken Sota   Unfortunately, his theory was correct as the dream...   May 26 2013, 10:18 AM
Toogee   Darkrai held his hand out to block the aurora beam...   May 27 2013, 07:40 PM
Douken Sota   "Not well enough," Douken muttered back,...   May 27 2013, 09:49 PM
Toogee   With addition of the bug attack, Darkrai could no ...   May 28 2013, 08:12 PM
Douken Sota   Castle Vonmoto. His first near-death experience as...   May 28 2013, 09:55 PM
Toogee   Pan followed Douken towards the new entrance into ...   May 29 2013, 10:14 PM
Douken Sota   Unlike Pan, Douken managed to find a spot to dive ...   May 29 2013, 11:09 PM
Toogee   The damage was quickly stacking up against Darkrai...   May 30 2013, 10:50 PM
Douken Sota   Douken couldn't help but blink at the Psudo-Be...   May 31 2013, 12:29 AM
Toogee   After the final blows of the team attack, Darkrai ...   May 31 2013, 09:12 PM
Douken Sota   A low groan came from Douken as he slowly came too...   Jun 1 2013, 12:17 AM
Toogee   Pan was almost speechless when she found out that ...   Jun 1 2013, 11:54 AM
Douken Sota   The time in the Pokemon Center was too quiet as th...   Jun 1 2013, 01:45 PM
Toogee   After a quick change of clothes and returning her ...   Jun 1 2013, 04:21 PM
Douken Sota   Douken chuckled a little, giving off a faint smile...   Jun 1 2013, 07:27 PM
Toogee   “No, I’m headed back to Kanto,” Pan replied to Dou...   Jun 1 2013, 09:45 PM
Douken Sota   "Don't make it sound like like we won...   Jun 1 2013, 10:10 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:18 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.