Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 92 93 94 95 96 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Gigadyne
post Nov 9 2018, 12:25 AM
Post #1861

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

You are welcome, Lemonado Girl. Saw your post and started working on several Chanseys.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Nov 9 2018, 01:23 PM
Post #1862

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cytosine @ Nov 7 2018, 06:23 PM) *
QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Nov 7 2018, 05:19 PM) *
QUOTE(Lemonado Girl @ Nov 7 2018, 06:27 AM) *
Hey, anyone feeling up for creating a bunch of chansey to release into the safari zone? I need to adopt one to finish the Safari Warden achievement.

I have a couple of Oval Stones [10 to be exact], so I'll see if I can get some Happiny hatched. May take a while though. EDIT: forgot that Happiny evolves by happiness and not Oval Stones, whoops

Let's see if I can find the Eggs.

No, it does evolve from oval stone lol.

Ahh. Whoops again.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darky
post Nov 10 2018, 10:40 AM
Post #1863

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

QUOTE(vendyjane @ Nov 8 2018, 11:14 PM) *

WOW!!!

Anyone have any suggestions for names? I'd come up with one myself but I think it'd be more interesting (and in line with a community discussion thread) to ask.

Congrats=) Hm...Lamiroir?
+Quote Post

Annakyoyama358
post Nov 11 2018, 02:32 PM
Post #1864

Captain of the KaiRei Ship
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 269

My top 6 Most wanted

Sandyghast, Pidove and togedemaru were my votes.

Still dumping platypuses left and right, but no luck grabbing a Kryduck sad.gif

--------------------

Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to gift you any Level 1-8 trinket happy.gif

If you have these trinkets, please let me know what you'd like to trade!
- Zombified "B" Slab - Wymsified "W" Slab - Froakie Plushie - Dreamball Walker - Withered Gracidia Flower - Poochyena Chew

Ultimate Goal:
Complete the eevee.gif Eevee eevee.gif Evolutions.... AS SHINIES
jolteon.gif flareon.gif
Obtained:
vaporeon.gif umbreon.gif espeon.gif leafeon.gif glaceon.gif :sylveon:
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Nov 13 2018, 02:47 PM
Post #1865

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

I don't like to complain about things here but...the pokehunt RNG doesn't like Steel and Ground types that much does it? The last time we've got a Steel pokehunt was in the 1st week of November 2017, a year ago. Ground was in the 1t week of August 2017!! I wonder when we're going to get those Silvally memories, hmm?

Also, did you watch the Detective Pikachu movie trailer? I thought it was good, some pokémon seemed a bit strange coughMr.Mimecough, but the quality is pretty good. I think I'll watch the movie when it comes out.

This post has been edited by Mikaku Onchi: Nov 13 2018, 02:49 PM

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Nov 13 2018, 05:55 PM
Post #1866

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Nov 13 2018, 08:47 PM) *
Also, did you watch the Detective Pikachu movie trailer? I thought it was good, some pokémon seemed a bit strange coughMr.Mimecough, but the quality is pretty good. I think I'll watch the movie when it comes out.

This should've released for Halloween 'cause nearly all of them I find terrifying. I always thought of Pokémon as cute or badass, but the majority in the trailer are downright creepy. Probably won't be watching it unless the story is good. But aesthetic-wise no thank you.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Nov 13 2018, 08:17 PM
Post #1867

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Nov 13 2018, 11:47 AM) *
I don't like to complain about things here but...the pokehunt RNG doesn't like Steel and Ground types that much does it? The last time we've got a Steel pokehunt was in the 1st week of November 2017, a year ago. Ground was in the 1t week of August 2017!! I wonder when we're going to get those Silvally memories, hmm?

Would be nice if those showed up soon, but sadly it all depends on RNG. sad.gif

I watched it, though some of the Pokemon looked a bit odd aesthetically I thought it wasn't too bad as a whole. I'm pretty excited for it to come out.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Annakyoyama358
post Nov 14 2018, 01:58 PM
Post #1868

Captain of the KaiRei Ship
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 269

My top 6 Most wanted

QUOTE(Luneon @ Nov 13 2018, 03:55 PM) *

This should've released for Halloween 'cause nearly all of them I find terrifying. I always thought of Pokémon as cute or badass, but the majority in the trailer are downright creepy. Probably won't be watching it unless the story is good. But aesthetic-wise no thank you.

I might watch it from redbox just because Ryan Reynolds is a hoot.

--------------------

Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to gift you any Level 1-8 trinket happy.gif

If you have these trinkets, please let me know what you'd like to trade!
- Zombified "B" Slab - Wymsified "W" Slab - Froakie Plushie - Dreamball Walker - Withered Gracidia Flower - Poochyena Chew

Ultimate Goal:
Complete the eevee.gif Eevee eevee.gif Evolutions.... AS SHINIES
jolteon.gif flareon.gif
Obtained:
vaporeon.gif umbreon.gif espeon.gif leafeon.gif glaceon.gif :sylveon:
+Quote Post

Trainer Emily
post Nov 14 2018, 02:04 PM
Post #1869

Pokémon Carer
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 898

The Best Ice-Types:

QUOTE(Annakyoyama358 @ Nov 14 2018, 06:58 PM) *
QUOTE(Luneon @ Nov 13 2018, 03:55 PM) *

I might watch it from redbox just because Ryan Reynolds is a hoot.

I saw the trailer today! I thought Pikachu looked a little creepy. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm confused to death about the target audience here. Surely it would be for those around in the time Pokémon released, but the light-hearted nature does make it seem very childish in some ways. I would certainly feel very awkward watching a movie in the cinema surrounded by children.

Hearing Pikachu's voice made me laugh, it was so unexpected how masculine it was, like why?!

Trainer Emily.

This post has been edited by Trainer Emily: Nov 14 2018, 02:05 PM

--------------------

Trainer Emily ❤

Emily's Randomly-Obtained Shinies ❤ (click to show)

+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Nov 14 2018, 07:47 PM
Post #1870

shloop
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

What's cool is I found out that RJ Palmer, the guy who designs "Pokemon in real life", worked on the concept art for the movie.

https://www.dexerto.com/pokemon/pokemon-in-...-pikachu-219093

So although they're creepy-looking, that's kinda intentional. It does seem very difficult to translate cartoon into reality when it comes to creatures, and like Mr. Mime in particular, but it's still pretty cool how he did it.

I'm also laughing at what the target audience could be. It feels like it should be for kids, but also I half expected Pikachu to swear during that trailer.

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

Trainer Emily
post Nov 15 2018, 02:17 AM
Post #1871

Pokémon Carer
Group Icon

The Best Ice-Types:

QUOTE(Cytosine @ Nov 15 2018, 12:47 AM) *
What's cool is I found out that RJ Palmer, the guy who designs "Pokemon in real life", worked on the concept art for the movie.

https://www.dexerto.com/pokemon/pokemon-in-...-pikachu-219093

So although they're creepy-looking, that's kinda intentional. It does seem very difficult to translate cartoon into reality when it comes to creatures, and like Mr. Mime in particular, but it's still pretty cool how he did it.

I'm also laughing at what the target audience could be. It feels like it should be for kids, but also I half expected Pikachu to swear during that trailer.

Your last comment had me in knots. I agree. It reminds me so much of 'Ted'. I was expecting something inappropriate too.

Trainer Emily.

--------------------

Trainer Emily ❤

+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Nov 15 2018, 02:31 AM
Post #1872

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

I'm really sad two of my SWSH picks didn't make it, I really wanna do a Mareanie hunt, and I'm hoping for Sandygast because black shinyyyy. But they did each get 17 votes! So maybe someday!

I picked up a hatched platypus, I still need the egg dex but I never see them/keep missing them =(

This post has been edited by Alchemists Fire: Nov 15 2018, 02:32 AM

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Trainer Emily
post Nov 15 2018, 03:31 AM
Post #1873

Pokémon Carer
Group Icon

The Best Ice-Types:

QUOTE(Alchemists Fire @ Nov 15 2018, 07:31 AM) *
I'm really sad two of my SWSH picks didn't make it, I really wanna do a Mareanie hunt, and I'm hoping for Sandygast because black shinyyyy. But they did each get 17 votes! So maybe someday!

I picked up a hatched platypus, I still need the egg dex but I never see them/keep missing them =(

Aw, I’m sad for you! Shiny Mareanie is amazing, I didn’t vote for it personally but I can see it being there soon, no doubt.

Congratulations on your Platypus Psyduck! I received mine as an event egg which was really lucky as few of my friends actually got one. They are extremely sought after and are even harder to find in the Shelter! I’ve seen a handful of Kryduck eggs but never a Platypus Psyduck egg. You’re very lucky indeed!

Trainer Emily.

--------------------

Trainer Emily ❤

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Nov 15 2018, 04:46 AM
Post #1874

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

I believe we already had Mareanie as a SWSH choice, so it won't be picked again.

On that matter, I was surprised we got Joltik for the SWSH. Sure, it's cute and all, but it's not the utmost favorite Pokemon of...literally anyone that I know. Drampa is nice due to the possibility of Draco Shards, at least.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Nov 15 2018, 05:24 AM
Post #1875

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Heartgold Team

Really? During Gen 5 at least, Joltik was quite popular due to it's cuteness. Shiny palette is a touch disappointing, it's another lighter/darker shade type.
Out from Halloween events mons, i expected either Mawile or Sableye. But not Phantump.

I'm going to start with Drampa. Let's see how this will go.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darky
post Nov 15 2018, 05:29 AM
Post #1876

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

I dunno which one should I pick...I have shiny Drampa already, but I can easily hunt for another one. Hmmm...I'm just hoping that there will be plenty of eggs of all three picked species in the shelter.

Trailer...oh, trailer. It was not bad, honestly, I think that the biggest half of the budget went into modelling and bringing pokemon to life so I don't expect anything super-good plot-wise. Pikachu is is a bit too fluffy for me, but Jiglypuff surprised me even more- why is it fluffy at all? I thought that this puffball is smoothO_o
Also, welcome back my personal nightmare of my childhood which looks even more creepy in the movie - Mr.Mime. I am scared of it in his more cute-pokemon-like form, but in the movie - oh Gosh, take it away from me, take it away! I'll watch the movie, it is joyful to see pokemon on a big screen, weird feeling, but I need to experience it myself
+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Nov 15 2018, 05:45 AM
Post #1877

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Heartgold Team

Realistic, proper and fleshy Jigglypuff would be more horrifying than the fuzzy one from trailer.
On that note, if there would be Sylveon in this style, it would be creepy as well. With all of it's ribbons made from flesh and that.

--------------------

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Nov 15 2018, 08:49 AM
Post #1878

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Nov 15 2018, 04:46 AM) *
I believe we already had Mareanie as a SWSH choice, so it won't be picked again.

We haven't. I don't think you're able to vote for anything that has been hunted already? I don't know, though, since I very rarely vote on what to hunt for.

We did hunt Corsola, so maybe that's who you were thinking of as being Mareanie?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Trainer Emily
post Nov 15 2018, 09:59 AM
Post #1879

Pokémon Carer
Group Icon

The Best Ice-Types:

QUOTE(RicFule @ Nov 15 2018, 01:49 PM) *
QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Nov 15 2018, 04:46 AM) *

We haven't. I don't think you're able to vote for anything that has been hunted already? I don't know, though, since I very rarely vote on what to hunt for.

We did hunt Corsola, so maybe that's who you were thinking of as being Mareanie?

Nope, you can't vote for something already in a past Site Wide Shiny Hunt, however once every other Pokémon has been picked, I'm sure we'll start from scratch again to a list of all of the Pokémon to pick from. Which would be really nice! I don't participate but the idea is genius, and prevents the same Pokémon being picked again and again.

I can't remember what I voted for, I'm confident it wasn't Drampa or Phantump though, maybe I did choose Joltik?

It's easy to get the two muddled up, however it was quite a long way back we hunted Corsola, in May I believe.

Trainer Emily.

--------------------

Trainer Emily ❤

+Quote Post

Eren
post Nov 15 2018, 10:45 AM
Post #1880

im kickin'
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 222

Some Faves

these swsh picks are weird, esp phantump...guess people are still trying to finish those halloween shinies.
i was hoping for more winter themed picks oh well. i voted for chingling, deerling [winter], and fletchling.

detective pikachu looks, slightly better than i thought. the people making the movie definitely know their pokemon instead of just going off of r/b/y. some 'mons look not that great imo, but some of them look alright (morelull and emolga look the best atm).
honestly i dont find mr. mime that creepy (lbr he was never gonna look "good" in a realistic setting) i think the psyduck looks way more unsettling than our old jester.

--------------------

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 92 93 94 95 96 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:01 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.