Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Two NPC battles at the same time + Consecutive Wins Streak stuck
SilverPT
post Apr 17 2020, 02:02 PM
Post #1

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

So, not sure what really happened here. I was battling trying to beat my old streak record (584) when suddenly a new NPC battle popped up, despite me not finishing the previous one (the NPC was on the last pokemon and had a sliver of HP). Now my streak is still stucked at 584, despite me being at 604 consecutive wins right now. Winning against any opponent adds progress to the streak, but the stats page is still at 584. I don't want to end my streak for obvious reasons. Any solution?

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

triplepretzelbob
post Aug 25 2020, 06:16 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 148 989

Active Squad

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Apr 18 2020, 05:02 AM) *
So, not sure what really happened here. I was battling trying to beat my old streak record (584) when suddenly a new NPC battle popped up, despite me not finishing the previous one (the NPC was on the last pokemon and had a sliver of HP). Now my streak is still stucked at 584, despite me being at 604 consecutive wins right now. Winning against any opponent adds progress to the streak, but the stats page is still at 584. I don't want to end my streak for obvious reasons. Any solution?

Hi,
This might be a bit late, but I found the same thing. Good news: it will actually count. Bad news: it doesn't count until your streak ends. So keep on battling on, and if it ends then you'll see it be updated in your stats.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:15 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.