Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Easter Event 2018, Happy Easter!
Myou
post Apr 8 2018, 06:53 PM
Post #81

You can't scare me... I'm a Preschool Teacher~!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 36 182

~My Team~

QUOTE(Eren @ Apr 9 2018, 02:43 AM) *
Thank goodness for the gpx+ wiki lol. Huh you're right, Easter Buneary and Valentacool don't have vouchers since those things didn't exist at the time. I wasn't around during their initial release and just assumed they got vouchers later on.

Iirc, the first novelty that got a voucher was Summer Swinub (I remember that one because I completed the hunt with only a few hours to spare). Any novelties before that either had to be bred, gotten through an event script, or made into an exploration reward later on. Easter Buneary's in the same boat as Crystal Onix, Slime Slugma, Remorage, Zergoose, Winter Vulpix, Shellderboy, and Valentacool in having no free way to freely obtain them outside of breeding. Everything else either has a voucher, a transform item, or an exploration.

Also god, it's been almost nine years I've been on this site... it doesn't feel that long dumblook.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SilverWolf99
post Apr 8 2018, 08:14 PM
Post #82

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 559

Faves

Well, I only ended up with 48 eggs by the end of the event, which is actually not too bad. I was hoping to see what the other prizes were, but what those 48 unlocked are pretty great already.
Oh well, I still had a lot of fun doing the event! Thanks for hosting! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Moonlit
post Apr 10 2018, 11:51 AM
Post #83

Go-with-the-flow Private
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 84 198

Private Army

I really enjoyed this event, but I have one quick question as to what to do with extra eggs that we have found.

For those of us that collected an amount not to an even 10 eggs (as all of the prize values are of increments of 10 eggs found), could there be some sort of prize that costs 1/2/3 points so that we can get rid of them if we wanted to? like say flame orbs, heart sweets, etc? I think I personally collected somewhere north of 400 eggs (after spending a ton on items I would need when I hit 300), and ended with 159 eggs, so I don't know what to do with those extra 10 eggs if I wanted them out of my inventory.

Just a suggestion post-event, but it was a really fun time for me this past week and I really enjoyed the activity on the site! It was kind of like collecting the coins in December, and that was also pretty fun!

--------------------

Pal Pad for daily clicks, or otherwise. (132/135)
Follow me on Twitter? @Anthimonymous

Art (click to show)

I Love You Kelsey <3 (click to show)

GPX Groups (click to show)

Rookie (click to show)

~ VDex ~
+Quote Post

LovableDaisy
post Apr 15 2018, 03:37 AM
Post #84

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 41 809

Active Squad

I loved this event it was great. I hope for more events like this in the near future. Like Earth Day (Grass/Water/Ground Pokemon) or Mothers Day (Kangashkan/Happinny/Other Mother-Like) Pokemon.

--------------------
[font="Tahoma"][/font][size="4"][/size] Love You All Thank Chu For Clicking My Eggs!! happy.gif Im Such a Pokemon Dork happy.gif Oldies Live Forever!!! aka I Love The Older Shows happy.gif
+Quote Post

Necrozma
post Apr 20 2018, 03:56 PM
Post #85

Hello world
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 250 262

Active Squad

my bad. I'm sorry.

This post has been edited by Necrozma: Apr 20 2018, 09:03 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:38 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.