Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Nocturnal Hunt
Douken Sota
post Mar 12 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #1

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

The events that came down in the mountain were certainly hectic and exhausting. When he stepped off the chopper that brought him back to Barley's Pokemon Center, he immediately went inside and dropped off his team for recovery. There, he also learned that they had rooms for traveling trainers to rest up in for the night while he waited, so he took advantage of it.

During the next couple of days, he figured he needed to be better dressed up. Sure, what he had was fine for island life, but on the mainland, especially from what he experienced from the snowy mountain top. So, after a bit of clothes shopping, he was finally dressed up with something more fitting for more cooler temperatures to come, a black t-shirt with a blue over-shirt as well as some dark khakis. He even heard of one of the Trainer's greatest challenges, the Pokemon League. Many strong trainers and what are called Gym Leaders would be the challenge, right? Sounds like a challenge... Talking to his team, they seemed to like the idea of a challenge, each with their own ways of saying yes, Croagunk with a blank stare with a vibe of excitement, Seel clapping her fins, and Growlithe tackling Douken down and licking his face.

As he got ready to leave Barley, he decided to use what was left of his money to purchase a Poke-gear. Should of taken some of their numbers, he thought as he left town, looking at it before placing it into his pocket and leaving the town.

Almost immediately, he decided to take a swerve from the worn down pathway given, knowing that there was a better chance to find wild Pokemon off road instead of on. Also, the words from the Articuno ice sculpture also inspired him with the last line, "Adventure favors the lost." Without a map in hand, he merely headed in the direction of the mountain.

After a couple days of journeying and witnessing wild Pokemon in their habitats (it was too peaceful watching them be a family than try to take one away), he soon reached the edge of a forest. Looking back, he thought about home once more as the sun set in its general direction. It could of been common to feel home sick, but he knew it was his choice. He knew his parents worried, it was normal for such caring parents. Taking a deep breath, he turned back around and entered the forest.

It didn't take long to get dark in the thick forest, especially when it was headed for night anyways. Normally, he would of tried to set up a camp for the night, but hearing the sounds echo from all around him, he thought it was actually a good time to see who was up when the others slept. "Wish I had a flashlight though," he murmured as he guided himself blindly in the dark, a Hoothoot sounding right next to him. He tried to turn around to see it, but hit still looked like a wall of black. "Guess i should at least wait for my eyes to adjust to the dark," he said as he leaned against the tree he was at.

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Douken Sota   Nocturnal Hunt   Mar 12 2010, 06:21 PM
Marquis de Lafayette   The man gave a soft sigh, staring down as Sluge, h...   Mar 12 2010, 07:21 PM
Xal   Malcolm cradled the egg in his hands, looking down...   Mar 13 2010, 04:18 PM
Douken Sota   Douken removed his glasses as he sat on the forest...   Mar 13 2010, 06:41 PM
Kranic   Stuff that happened between Sailors and a Golden M...   Mar 14 2010, 12:23 AM
Xal   The faulty pokédex made a noble attempt to registe...   Mar 19 2010, 06:06 PM
Douken Sota   "An egg you say?" Douken said, heading c...   Mar 27 2010, 11:08 AM
Kranic   "Hmph, I said, do any of y'all want to ba...   Mar 27 2010, 07:12 PM
Douken Sota   "Calm down, there kid..." Douken said to...   Mar 30 2010, 11:36 PM
Kranic   "Hmph, I guess. Catching a new pokemon does s...   Mar 31 2010, 12:14 AM
Xal   "All right, I'll take them." Govanno...   Mar 31 2010, 04:35 PM
Douken Sota   "I shall stuck with Growlithe here. He needs ...   Mar 31 2010, 10:30 PM
Kranic   Castor turned after giving his pokemon to the elde...   Apr 1 2010, 02:34 AM
Douken Sota   Surrounded by darkness and woods, Douken and Growl...   Apr 3 2010, 01:33 PM
Kranic   The shroomish opened it's eyes to see the two ...   Apr 3 2010, 03:59 PM
Xal   "Here you go Pikachu." Malcolm said as h...   Apr 3 2010, 05:38 PM
Douken Sota   Douken soon came across to what the Duskull called...   Apr 3 2010, 07:27 PM
Kranic   ooc (click to showhide) Trying something a tad bit...   Apr 4 2010, 03:50 AM
Xal   Things weren't going well. Malcolm had spent a...   Apr 4 2010, 06:15 AM
Douken Sota   As the pokeball laid in the grass for Growlithe to...   Apr 4 2010, 01:55 PM
Kranic   The walk back was a tad bit annoying. Twenty minut...   Apr 4 2010, 11:55 PM
Xal   "Govannon." He sighed as the second boy ...   Apr 5 2010, 04:25 AM
Douken Sota   It seemed Douken was the first to arrive at their ...   Apr 5 2010, 12:39 PM
Kranic   Castor growled as he heard his name intentionally ...   Apr 11 2010, 01:37 PM
Douken Sota   When Castor glared at him when he told him his nam...   Apr 17 2010, 07:53 PM
Kranic   "Well~I was considering a tournament type bat...   Apr 20 2010, 09:37 PM
Xal   "That sounds fine to me. What about you, Toge...   Apr 22 2010, 09:47 AM
Douken Sota   *Thinking about what was offered, he only had one ...   Apr 22 2010, 11:24 AM
Kranic   Castor shrugged as he saw that the boy with the to...   Apr 22 2010, 06:21 PM
Douken Sota   Douken followed the other boy to the clearing. Loo...   Apr 26 2010, 08:14 PM
Kranic   OoC (click to showhide) First half of the battle, ...   May 14 2010, 08:10 AM
Douken Sota   Duskull's health is getting low, but she told ...   May 15 2010, 02:13 PM
Kranic   Shroomish took the hit, but regained a little bit ...   May 15 2010, 09:42 PM
Douken Sota   "And the first rule of a Trainer is to make s...   May 15 2010, 10:01 PM
Kranic   Shroomish let out a strong puff, realizing that th...   May 16 2010, 12:04 PM
Douken Sota   Douken caught the tossed back berry as he watched ...   May 16 2010, 12:59 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:23 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.