Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Wiki archive thread, A thread to srchive our findings about GPX+ for the Wiki.
Kingis
post Jul 15 2022, 08:55 AM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 89 638

Exploders~ (no pun)

Welcome to the GPX+ Wiki Archive thread.

The purpose of this thread is to have an archive for the information we find out (usually as an endeavor suggested on the Discord Server) that would later be sourced on the GPX+ Wiki.

GPX+ Wiki is a community project aimed to help new users and to catalogue information about this game that we all love. Feel free to help with editing it! If you have any information that you want to post to Wiki but it might need a proof, you can post the proof here and then source the post on Wiki to improve the quality of the edits.

--------------------

Also helping edit the GPX Wiki, PM me if you have any information that can be added
Spread the positivity! (GPX+ Appreciation Station)
Kormi#1421 @ Discord (click below to join and say hi!)

Shiny list (144) (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kingis
post Jul 15 2022, 09:09 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 89 638

Exploders~ (no pun)

The first post here will be the Plus prizes. The other day we found out that each of them requires a different amount of Credits, so here's a few graphs;

According to this data, it seems that all Pluses (except Prize) can be categorized into two groups,
- those needing 150 Credits to get fully filled (Hatch, Release, Sweets, Honey), and
- those needing 75 Credits to get fully filled (Trinket, Shelter, Pass).
Weirdly enough, Prize Plus requires around 110 Credits to be fully filled. We think 112 or 113might be reasonable (since 112.5 is midpoint between 75 and 150).

(These numbers are rounded to what we think is a reasonable number for the amount of Credits needed; feel free to reconfirm these numbers).

A huge thanks belongs to Rose / Eryth Violet who supplied all of the data in the last graph.

Any thoughts are welcome.

--------------------

Also helping edit the GPX Wiki, PM me if you have any information that can be added
Spread the positivity! (GPX+ Appreciation Station)
Kormi#1421 @ Discord (click below to join and say hi!)

Shiny list (144) (click to show)
+Quote Post

SpectrumSpace
post Sep 15 2022, 08:08 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 230 325

Active Squad

Alright! So, over the past couple months, I've kept track of the Pass Counter and the way the values needed to reach critical mass change over time.

To give some background, the website source shows that the Pass Counter has a variable that increases from "bar0" to "bar100" as it fills up. It's safe to assume that this variable can tell us what percentage of the Pass Counter has been filled up, so we can use this to estimate what the critical mass (100%) should be.

From 6/20/22 to 8/31/22, I checked the Pass Counter at a random time each day and took note of what the Pass Counter was at, then put these numbers into with a spreadsheet that was set up with equations to automatically determine about how much critical mass would be. In addition, I used the relative change formula (Δ = (x2 - x1) / x1) to determine how it compared to the day before.

Here's a quick sample of what that looked like! (Or you can try to view the .XSLX for yourself here if link rot hasn't killed it.)

Afterwards, I used the =AVERAGEIF function to get two different averages for increases and decreases. On average, when critical mass was reached, the required value increased by 35.07496925%. When it wasn't reached, it fell by 5.021724833%. We can assume these were coded to be nice round integers, especially since they're so close to them...

TL;DR — The pass counter increases by 35% when critical mass is reached and decreases by 5% if it isn't. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

This post has been edited by SpectrumSpace: Sep 15 2022, 08:12 PM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:46 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.