Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Invalid Number?
SilverWolf99
post Dec 26 2017, 12:41 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 559

Faves

I hatched some eggs just now and when I tried putting them into my PC, I got a pop-up that said that there was an invalid number of Pokemon selected? Basically, it won't let me deposit them in my PC to get more eggs.
Does this have to do with the whole Secret Santa thing? Because it happened after I deposited something. So, are they stuck permanently in my party until after the exchange or something? Or is this a legit bug?
Either way, is there a way to fix it?

I doubled checked and made sure the box I was depositing them into had enough open slots and it did.
I reloaded the page.
I logged out and back in.

Still the same result.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

CrazieCocoa
post Dec 26 2017, 12:50 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 146 715

Active Squad

I've been having this issue as well. I've been trying to take my Pokémon out of the Underground but it won't let me. Keeps popping up with the invalid number error.
+Quote Post

DarthMillennial
post Dec 26 2017, 12:51 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 86 125

Active Squad

QUOTE(SonicFan99 @ Dec 26 2017, 01:41 AM) *
I hatched some eggs just now and when I tried putting them into my PC, I got a pop-up that said that there was an invalid number of Pokemon selected? Basically, it won't let me deposit them in my PC to get more eggs.
Does this have to do with the whole Secret Santa thing? Because it happened after I deposited something. So, are they stuck permanently in my party until after the exchange or something? Or is this a legit bug?
Either way, is there a way to fix it?

I doubled checked and made sure the box I was depositing them into had enough open slots and it did.
I reloaded the page.
I logged out and back in.

Still the same result.

Yeah I feel you. I thought something event related was happening but everything is stuck. I hatched eggs at two different times and the same message popped up
+Quote Post

SilverWolf99
post Dec 27 2017, 08:53 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 559

Faves

Okay, it looks like the bug may have been fixed. It let me deposit my hatched Pokemon today. I'm still wondering if it had something to do with the event, but IDK.
I don't know if anyone else is still having the problem, but it's at least fixed here. Thanks to whoever fixed it!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:04 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.