Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Glorious Team Magma! Spreading Lies
RWMVG1DC
post Nov 23 2009, 08:22 PM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 309

Favorites~

to Tsubasa4Ever (click to show)

Grant's little black mail strategy seemed to work out, but he still wasn't sure if the young man was telling the truth. He waited for a moment, gauging Eddie and staring him down to see if he would flinch and indicate any lies. Then he felt the air cool and he grinned, turning his head back to his Haunter, slipping in through the walls.

"Well? Does that seem accurate, Haunter?" His ghost pokemon cackled and complied, floating next to Grant. He looked back down at Eddie, believing him finally but still piercing him with a serious, insinuating look.

"Why did you not report this to me when I approached you? Are you trying to cover something up?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matilda fumed, throwing her cell phone across the room, not caring as it smashed into the wall and broke into three pieces. "Dammit, Grant, you're always getting ahead of yourself!" She paused, finally noticing one of her subordinates had come in, watching her with those amber eyes.

"What do you want," She hissed, obviously in a bad mood now. Before the grunt could offer to speak, Matilda was struck with genius, a mischievous smile spreading across her face. "Oh, Rin, darling. I don't suppose you've heard anything about Team Aqua in the building, have you?" The woman paused long enough to know she had the grunt's attention, slipping off of her Cradily gracefully.
"It seems we had a break in," Matilda continued. "We have reason to believe the Team Aqua man found outside in the ally is directly connected to our security breech. Until I finish my work in here, we will not know what damage has been done, or what information has been leaked. Grant's Haunter has located two suspects possibly connected to this incident, so," she clapped her gloved hands together, red, glossy nails shimmering in the dim light. "I want you to interrogate her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kari woke shuddering, feeling cold and isolated in the dark room. There was only two lights from either side of the room, and they were dim, casting shadow over strange shapes. Bookcases, from what she could tell, machinery and silent blinking computer terminals. The room smelled old and musty as she moved to rub her arms.

"Where..." She asked in a hushed whisper. She was with Eddie in the mart on the first floor, and now she was in this weird room with no one in sight.

'Did that Haunter take me here? Why?'

This post has been edited by RWMVG1DC: Nov 25 2009, 01:35 PM

--------------------
Uprising art (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Dec 10 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 856

Blazing!

(OCC: I am Sooo sorry for not posting, I have had some Rl problems, but I am back now.)

"Well sir, The man didn't look the least bit important, so I figured such a breach would not mean much, and that I should not bore you with such small details." Eddie answers, trying to sound as believable as possible. Grant smirks, and begins to speak again "Believable I guess, but I do not want you to leave this room until We have finished with your friend." He pauses, and changes his voice to an angrier tone "And if her story doesn't match yours, there will be Trouble! Got that?" Grant mumbles something to the two guys standing by the door and walks out. "Whoa..." Eddie sighs, and tries to figure out how the mission went so badly. Eddie feels around his pockets, and finds Shocker's pokeball. "Good, they didn't take shocker, but where is Valiant?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where did they take Eddie?" Valiant thinks to himself. He looks around, trying to identify his surroundings. "Think! We came on this mission to destroy that satellite thing... We got outside of this building, and man tries to go after Kari... I hit him with a bone, and we came inside... Valiant lays down, and tries to think harder. "Once we got in here, Eddie received a map, and was looking at it when a man... No two... came by, and kidnapped them..." Valiant starts walking around, hoping to find something helpful. He starts sniffing, and comes up to a pokeball laying on the ground. He sniffs the pokeball, and realizes that Kari must of dropped it. He keeps hitting at it until opens up, sending out Chuko.

This post has been edited by Zorloc: Dec 10 2009, 05:35 PM

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

RWMVG1DC
post Dec 10 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 309

Favorites~

Chuko popped out, startled at the release of his mishandled pokeball and flat on his face. He sat up confused, and looking around. His master, Kari, didn't seem to be anywhere nearby, but his friend Valiant was ready and waiting. "Pi Pi Pichu?" He tilted his head, listening to his fellow pokemon. Their trainers wouldn't just leave them behind, something must have happened.
Since neither of them seemed to be in the room, the baby pokemon decided he would have to take some matters into his own paws. Spotting someone opening the door to the stairs, he dashed over and hopped up on the steps, waiting for his canine friend. "Pichu!"

--------------------
Uprising art (click to show)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.