Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
TMs and HMs, Need some clarification.
Red Kitten
post Sep 2 2009, 11:21 PM
Post #1

FUBAR.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 44 281

DC's Team (PANE)

(Wow, I have a lot of questions lately...)

So I was wondering about TMs and HMs, and forgive me if someone has already asked about this, but I looked around for a while and found nothing. So:

1.) Do we even have TMs and HMs in Furoh? I would assume we do, but you never know. If there is no such thing, can Pokemon still learn HM exclusive moves like surf and fly by leveling up or egg moves or something?

2.) How would one acquire a TM or HM? With Mod permission I'm assuming, but would you buy them in stores, or find them while traveling, or get one as a random gift like in the video games? Particularly HMs, such as fly, cut, surf, etc, seeing as you don't buy those in the video games, you get gifted with them. So I'm not exactly sure how this would work.

3.) How exactly would you use a TM or HM? I know they're machines, but what exactly do they look like and how do they function? I believe they've been depicted as disks before, but how would you use it? Just shove it into your Pokemon's mouth and hope it learns the move somehow?

Thanks in advance to whoever helps me with this.

--------------------

Click my Pokemon please? <3

Credits (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:08 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.