Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
38 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Wulfenite Wulves!
Movie Theater
post Jul 29 2012, 03:41 PM
Post #41

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 82 573

Active Squad

I'd like to be listed as collecting any trinkets having to do with Legendaries and Eevees. I love legengendaries, and the Eeveelution line is just blargagh.gif.

Also, still no SWSH Roggenrola. :/

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Astolfo
post Jul 29 2012, 04:36 PM
Post #42

ohohoho
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 65 392

All Shinies.

@LadyStar

Thanks! cat.gif I love mah Ditto's <3

I'll add you cat.gif

@Fangclaw

I have some Legendary Plushies and stuff that i'll send to you if you add me cat.gif

--------------------

If you want a banner from me, then PM me, I would happily do it for you happy.gif

Current Party Above!

+Quote Post

Keyda
post Jul 29 2012, 06:25 PM
Post #43

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 121 702

Active Squad

You can't see someone else's trinket collection, I don't know if they will make it so you can.

I have extra ditto pillows and rusty cogs, if those people would like to add me to their palpad I'd gladly gift. I collect the eevee and its evolution things and all plushies/stuffed toys.

We could also hold scavenger hunts, puzzles or even exploration type contests too. Maybe we could do a team thing with someone creating challenges for people to do, I've had some experience with this last one and have had fun with it. I really miss it so it would be great to give it a try.

--------------------
Needed Trinkets
+Quote Post

Joltik
post Jul 29 2012, 07:09 PM
Post #44

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 562

Active Squad

I'd like to welcome Mikimin, Mudd E, and Callie Rose to the group! grin.gif

Star, I am indeed hoarding them, so if you've got them going spare I'll be happy to take them. grin.gif Thanks very much. I'll add you to my Palpad in a second. ^^

Nah, there's no way to see a person's collection. The closest you can do is see how many each person on your palpad has of a certain trinket by finding the trinket, going to gift it, then looking at the list. Or you can see all the trinkets you have that certain people on your palpad don't have, but that's not very useful for hoarders.

Sorry it took so long guys, but I've updated the trinket post. happy.gif I won't be doing that alphabetically, it's more of a first come first serve basis, those who get in quick get to the top. I know it's not always fair that way, but it also means that people that have names beginning with 'z' etc get more of a chance. You're more than welcome to request to be moved down the list, however, if you believe you've gotten a fair share of trinkets and want someone else to have a chance. This only really applies for people that want the same trinkets as others though, and I'd hope that people would try to share them out evenly, at least until there's more members and this becomes harder.

Of course, you're not obligated to gift, nor ask to be moved down, so don't feel you have to. happy.gif The list is just there to help people~

QUOTE(Keyda @ Jul 30 2012, 12:25 AM) *
We could also hold scavenger hunts, puzzles or even exploration type contests too. Maybe we could do a team thing with someone creating challenges for people to do, I've had some experience with this last one and have had fun with it. I really miss it so it would be great to give it a try.

This sounds like an awesome idea! I'm not very good with challenges myself, so I can even make it so that members can submit their own challenges and I'd give one a day to you all. grin.gif I don't think I'd be able to give prizes for this though, as it's a hard thing to keep track of, but it's a good idea for people that just feel they have nothing to do between Scavenger hunts and SWSHs. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mudd E
post Jul 29 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 46 774

Active Squad

Thanks for the welcome, Joltik!

I don't think we'll be able to catch the Malachites in the shiny hunt but we did really well starting out!

The same can be said for my own hunts... I managed to get my first 4 shinies of the hunt relatively quickly and then this last one took me 700+ Bidoofs. x_x.gif

Hopefully we'll have better luck next go around!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Callie Rose
post Jul 29 2012, 07:40 PM
Post #46

Princess of the Night
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 843

<3

Hi everyone! I've just been accepted, and I'd just like to say hi to everyone! grin.gif

As for the SWSH, we started off with a good lead, but I guess we won't be able to catch up to the Malachites now >_> Guess we'll just have to try extra hard next time >:) I managed to hatch a Shiny Rufflet (460 eggs) and a Shiny Roggenrola (90 eggs) for the hunt. I found a Lv 100 Shiny Bibarel in the shelter not so long ago (along with a shiny fossil Tirtuga, presumably from a ban drop) so I didn't see the need to shiny hunt one. happy.gif

Anywho, what does everyone think of the new battle subway? I think it's going to be awesome, finally some other trainers to battle in the battle tower! grin.gif

--------------------
[b]

My GPX+ Shinies <3 (click to show)

+Quote Post

AOPSUser
post Jul 29 2012, 08:02 PM
Post #47

Professional Battler
Group Icon

Member No.: 161 074

My BW Team

Yeah, I really think that the Subway has potential. In fact, the idea was mine. Big thanks to all the admins, as well as all the support behind the original idea.

Let's see how much of a streak I can get in the Subway...

EDIT: It seems that any mons you put in the Subway get cloned and the clone is given to Professor Cypress.

EDIT2: lol lv. 0

This post has been edited by SomeRandomDude314: Jul 29 2012, 08:04 PM

--------------------

My Shinies will guide you to my party.

Come to Smogon. (We'll teach you to battle.)

Group Banners (click to show)

Other Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Joltik
post Jul 29 2012, 08:11 PM
Post #48

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm not a huge battler so I probably won't use the subway. I did want to make a team of pure high IV'd Joltik, but then I found out about the 'no prevolutions' rule. noes.gif But oh well, I'll make another team at some point.

I hope whoever does use it finds it fun though. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Movie Theater
post Jul 29 2012, 08:32 PM
Post #49

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 82 573

Active Squad

Welcome, new members! More people everywhere! Yay! blargagh.gif

Thanks for adding me to the trinkets list, and I'd really enjoy the plushie trinkets Night!
blargagh.gif blargagh.gif blargagh.gif <-- I love this icon

--------------------

+Quote Post

MikiMin
post Jul 29 2012, 10:16 PM
Post #50

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 245

Active Squad

Thanks for the add, Joltik!

--------------------
-*--*-
Click Athena to get to my Party.

My Membership (click to show)
+Quote Post

AOPSUser
post Jul 30 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #51

Professional Battler
Group Icon

My BW Team

I just happened to find a 164 IV Shinx in my PC, as well as a 144 IV Gligar.

Time to build a better Subway team!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Joltik
post Jul 30 2012, 02:46 PM
Post #52

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(SomeRandomDude314 @ Jul 30 2012, 05:31 PM) *

Oh wow! That's one powerful Shinx. I may eventually get around to making a team with my 165 IV Valentacruel in it.

So what do you guys think of the new NPC? Never going to go against them, personally, because I'm a terrible battler.

I hope that they put some easier NPCs in soon, ones that are easy peasy for the experienced battlers but are just generally good fun for people like me, because I feel a little excluded from the BT at the moment. Joey is the only easy NPC and I don't even have any Pokémon in his level range. Weaker lvl 100s please! xD

Edit: I'd also like to welcome Knowledge to the group!

This post has been edited by Joltik: Jul 30 2012, 03:08 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

AOPSUser
post Jul 30 2012, 03:09 PM
Post #53

Professional Battler
Group Icon

My BW Team

QUOTE(Joltik @ Jul 30 2012, 12:46 PM) *
QUOTE(SomeRandomDude314 @ Jul 30 2012, 05:31 PM) *

Oh wow! That's one powerful Shinx. I may eventually get around to making a team with my 165 IV Valentacruel in it.

So what do you guys think of the new NPC? Never going to go against them, personally, because I'm a terrible battler.

I hope that they put some easier NPCs in soon, ones that are easy peasy for the experienced battlers but are just generally good fun for people like me, because I feel a little excluded from the BT at the moment. Joey is the only easy NPC and I don't even have any Pokémon in his level range. Weaker lvl 100s please! xD

It was actually the parent of my Shiny Luxray. Guess I never saw the IVs.

The NPCs now have boosting moves. I just got 6-0ed my Innocent Little Childrens' Chandelure after 2 Nasty Plots.

The Cypress battles and ??? are still pretty easy though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

knowledge
post Jul 30 2012, 03:18 PM
Post #54

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 086

My Favorites

Hi everyone! I've just been accepted, and I'd just like to say hi to everyone! I managed to get shiny Gigalith and Bibarel for this month's SWSH. I hatched 69 rufflets so far and no shiny. I have a spare Girafarig Plushie,11 rusty cog,5 ditto pillow I could gift.

This post has been edited by knowledge: Jul 30 2012, 03:25 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Jul 30 2012, 04:35 PM
Post #55

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I battled them several times but lost most of the times I battled them. I'm not that big of a battler either but I sometimes do it to get more points and valuable items. I would need to change my team over if that's the case. I'm hoping for some easier NPCs soon as well.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

KiD MiCro
post Jul 30 2012, 04:40 PM
Post #56

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 926

HG Team

LOL I've face the new NPC 2 times and lost both of them it was just too tough for me~ XD
Anyway I've got 172 IV Crobat which I include in 2 of my teams in Battle Subway~
So who ever fights it good luck haha~
But its not that I make a really good team though~

--------------------
+Quote Post

LadyStar
post Jul 30 2012, 05:28 PM
Post #57

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 170

Active Squad

xRainbowDash, I sent you the pillows yeasterday ^^

Joltik, I added you, just waiting for you to add me too and I'll send the trinkets.

It would be nice if they added the feature to see others trinkets, even if it's just to your palpad.

I don't like to battle and just do it if an exploration requires it (it's a shame there are so many battle-related achievements ). So I don't think I'll be using the subway.

And welcome all the new members ^^

--------------------

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
+Quote Post

Joltik
post Jul 30 2012, 06:00 PM
Post #58

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oops! Sorry Star, completely forgot to add you, added now. ^^

I'm the same with battling really, I used to battle Cypress when Ferrothorn sweeped easily, but since the changes I haven't been able to win with my Ferro, I'm terrible at it, so I've pretty much given up. x.x

--------------------
+Quote Post

LadyStar
post Jul 30 2012, 07:27 PM
Post #59

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 170

Active Squad

No prob Lau, sent you the items.

I really disliked it when they added battles to explorations. I just get so frustrated about loosing 15+ times before I can get past the task. The only exploration I have ever canceled was because of that (Genesect). But until I can get tons of point to buy Vouchers I gotta keep trying with the explorations.

--------------------

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
+Quote Post

AOPSUser
post Jul 30 2012, 08:54 PM
Post #60

Professional Battler
Group Icon

My BW Team

QUOTE(Joltik @ Jul 30 2012, 04:00 PM) *
Oops! Sorry Star, completely forgot to add you, added now. ^^

I'm the same with battling really, I used to battle Cypress when Ferrothorn sweeped easily, but since the changes I haven't been able to win with my Ferro, I'm terrible at it, so I've pretty much given up. x.x

Ferro is nice, but now Ferro won't solo every battle, thanks to Fire Gem mons, Haze, and Psych Up. I've actually cound myself relying on teammates. Guess what? Ferro has 5 teammates!

Now I feel that the Tower is actually challenging for once. You now have to build a good team around Ferrothorn or else you won't win. Some people hate this, but I like it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:29 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.