Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Local Human Disaster Finds Pokemon Fansite; Invades Immediately
teleghoul
post Aug 14 2016, 04:41 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 244 121

Active Squad

So I got linked to this site by some rando on another forum? And then I fell asleep on the main page, so I guess I'm here to stay now. Got that soul bond goin', yo.

Hi, I'm Nicole! (Though honestly, I just prefer Teleghoul.) I'm a Canadian studying animation and I have a feeling this site is going to be a huge vice for me. Um, looking at other introductory posts, I guess I should throw out some facts about my pokemon addiction, right?

- I usually lean most towards flying types, but I also like fighting, bug, posion, water, and normal. And according to my friends my "spirit pokemon" or something is Unfezant. The male version, specifically, because why not?

- My favourite lil dude changes all the time, but right now I have a Lileep in Alpha Sapphire that's become my #1 OG homeboy. Other recurring favourites are Gastrodon and Purugly, though c:

- My main hobby is slam dunking Eevee in the trash. I've got NO TIME for Eevee. No time at all.

- Sinnoh region fan REPRESENT

- I get really annoying sometimes talking about the visual aspects and colour palettes of pokemon I like :0 if there are any other art/design nerds around here who want to get into it, pLEASE do.

And on the topic of something not Pokemon-related: Rupaul's Drag Race is the reason I get up in the morning.

Thanks for reading!! Here's hoping we can be gnarly bros or something.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fluffy Arcanine
post Aug 19 2016, 12:15 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 244 221

Active Squad

Hi, I also like RuPaul ^^
+Quote Post

PrettyOdd
post Sep 1 2016, 03:34 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 244 223

#relatable

I read your post title and thought someone had written about me. I was both disappointed and entertained to find otherwise.

Sinnoh is great but have you considered Johto?!

I am an art nerd, mostly writing and music, but my dad is a professional artist so I can absolutely enthuse about color palettes and composition and whatnot. What kind of animation do you want to do, what medium?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:13 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.