Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
108 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Marked Hunters RP, Set-Up and OOC
Wolvine
post Mar 28 2012, 09:39 AM
Post #1

Sexiest thing alive. After Hex.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 82 923

Team Epic Win

Story Line

Long Ago, Lord Arceus hid the 17 legendary plates around the world, in places where disaster struck and accidents where fequent. These allowed the areas in which they where placed to continue normally, saving them from devastating results. This worked fine until recently. Lord Arceus has fallen ill, and it is the belief of the other legendaries that this has been caused by the loss of the plates. However, only Arceus knows where the plates' exact location is, and they cannot leave their posts for fear that problems would arise and nature would be unbalanced. It was then that they decided to choose some humans to go an find the plates. Each of the noble beasts cast their choice, but are you one of the chosen? Will you help find the plates, or will you help yourself to them? All is possible in this quest.

Rules

-All GPX Rules Apply
-Limit of five characters each, and only two legend marked.
- Note Arceus doesn't have a human, nor does Mewtwo, seeing as one is ill and the other is only a clone of a legendary. Each legend had only ONE human, and they must have at least some of their personality, even if it isn’t obvious. They must have some sort of small blessing as well (eg, Darkrai’s human can see clearly in the dark). These don’t need to be specified in the form.
-Wait for me or Lighty to accept you before starting to RP.
- This RP is set in the past. Ish. The most advanced technology involving pokemon are Pokeballs. Bill only recently invented Boxes anyway, so it’s cool.
- If you have been inactive for over a month in the RP, but have been online recently, you WILL be removed from the character list without warning. You'll have to re-apply.
- If you were a member on PF, please repost your form. Just so that new people know who you are, and edit something in your forms if you want.
- Semi-lit, in this RP, is not a certain number of words or lines. Just make sure you use correct spelling a grammar, and don’t be a stupid person. Please? We already had one, who we ditched. Don’t need another one.
- Plates should be a different type from the legendary, as the first person who touches a plate is granted a power. This only works once though. One plate per Marked.

Characters (click to show)

Reserved Plates (click to show)

Form

Name:
Legend Marked? (If so specify)
Appearance: (Can be text or image. If marked, explain how)
Personality: (Try to be descriptive.)
History: (Again, try to be descriptive.)
Team: (These Six pokemon will be your party for the entire RP. Boxes don't exist, however you may leave Pokemon with family/release/trade with NPC. Family Members do not need to have a form, nor do characters who will only appear for a little bit.)
Other? Optional. You might want to add which Plate you want.
About the Rper: Just tell us a little about yourself. How experienced you are, what you like to be called ect. If you’re still here from PF, I don’t care.

Code:

CODE
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Legend Marked?[/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[B]Personality:[/B]
[B]History:[/B]
[B]Team:[/B]
[b]Other?[/b]
[B]About the Rper:[/b]

Banners (click to show)

My Character/s (click to show)

TMH So far

This RP started off in Hoenn, on Dewford. Here, Darius, Blaze, Star, Athios (Possibly Nepeta, my mory is fuzzy) and Vincent met up and flew off in a boat to Johto.
They went to the Johto ruins and found Arceus who told them he was sick and they had to rescue him.
They are currently in Saffron City, where Hex and Mr. Monk Henchamn I'm too Lazy to go up and Check are prowling around, and they're celebrating the Moltres Festival.

Relationships between characters be this:

Darius and Athios dislike each other. A lot.
Athios has a ridiculous undying love for Blaze.
Nepeta seems to hang out with Vinny.
Nepeta and Hex are an amazing crack paring (as are Athios and Vincent. VINTHIOS FOREVER.) She bothers him a lot.
Mr. Monk Henchman (...) seems to follow Hex around like a lost puppy.

Maan. Nothing has happened in this RP. And it's been around for a YEAR.

Also, if you support Vinthios/Nepex, I love you already.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Mar 28 2012, 02:07 PM
Post #2

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

Man this gives the perfect idea; A pair of siblings marked by the Eon Duo! Here are the forms:

Name: Anthony Joseph 'AJ' Knight

Legend Marked?: Yes by Latios

Appearance: AJ stands at 6ft 2 inches tall and has fair skin. His facial features are sharp with narrow dark blue eyes. He has black hair which is short and spiky. He has an athletic build and is quite muscular. He wears a Dark Blue T-shirt with long grey sleeves under a black sleeveless jacket, with black combat trousers and white running shoes. AJ bears the mark of Latios, a grey teardrop mark beneath his left eye, similar to the mark on Latios' head.

Personality: A lot like Latios, AJ is a very quiet and withdrawn individual. He will only fight when he has to, and is a very calming person. However, he has a tendency to bottle up his emotions. He has been prone to explode when pushed too far, and although he has never attacked anyone, he knows it could still happen. To prevent this he closes himself off from others, and will remain silent in most situations, only speaking to answer a question or offer advice.This has meant he has made very few friends in his life, which is also because of his lack of trust towards others.

The only time he ever really opens up is around his sister. When the two are alone, he will talk freely, and sometimes even crack jokes. He is happier, livelier, and he always feels better about himself. He loves his sister dearly, and as such is fiercely protective of her. He tries to keep her out of trouble, but he has trouble keeping up with her sometimes.

Aside from his sister, AJ is personally closest to his Pokemon, Flare, his Blaziken, in particular. Flare was his first Pokemon back when she was a Torchic, and she was one of the first friends he actually made. They have been through many tough times together, and he counts her as his closest friend, besides his sister.

History: AJ was born in Fortree City. His father was a tree surgeon and his mother helped out at Winona's gym. When his younger sister Kaylee was born, AJ didn't like her at all. She would follow him everywhere, and he found her a nuisance. When he was 10, his father asked him to look after the 7 year old Kaylee while his parents were out. AJ, being annoyed by her constantly by her anyway, used this as an opportunity to get some peace and quiet He shut himself in his bedroom and left Kaylee the rest of the house. However unbeknownst to him, Kaylee had fallen out of the tree house by accident and got caught in an Ariados net. If were not for AJ's newly acquired Torchic, who knows what might have happened.

Although his parents never found out, AJ was still racked with guilt about what happened. He decided then and there to make sure Kaylee was never harmed again. He would stick to her constantly, of which she was mostly happy. Of course he learned that she had to make her own mistakes, but he made sure he kept her as safe as he could, and still does to this day.

Team: AJ has trained his team to maximise both speed and attack, as such he currently has a Jolteon (Spark, Female), Gabite (Jaws, Male), Starmie (Star), Crobat (Cross,Male), Blaziken (Flare, Female) and Lucario (Cage, Male)

Other? AJ has the Earth Plate. He is trained in Kickboxing, and will spar with his fighting type Pokemon on a regular basis. Latios' blessing to him was the ablity to run at great speeds, though not as fasts as Latios himself (He can't keep up with a jet after all :P). At his fastest he is able to keep up with his Jolteon and Crobat.

Name: Kaylee Ann Knight

Legend Marked?: Yes by Latias

Appearance: Kalyee stands at 5ft 8 inches, and also has fair skin. Her facial features are softer than her brothers, with large eyes which are light green. She looks a lot like her mother in that way, and you wouldn't tell that she was related to AJ, who looks more like his father. Her hair is dark brown and falls in a long ponytail down her back, tied in place with a red ribbon., Her body is slim, but not gangly, more of a lithe figure. SHe wears a white crop top and an open red cardigan, plus white denim shorts and white and red running shoes. She bears the mark of Latias, a blue triangle on her right shoulder, similar to the mark on Latias' chest.

Personality: Kaylee is a very outgoing and carefree girl. She is very curious about the world around her, and is always wanting to explore new places. This makes it easy for her to talk to others and she is very good at making friends. She loves to have fun and hang out with her friends. However she dislikes fighting, and will always try to talk things through rather than fight.

The one thing Kaylee loves to do is hang out with her brother. She is sometimes annoyed by how overprotective he is of her, but she knows he only means well, and is very thankful for it. She only wishes her brother would open up around others more, and is constantly trying to get him involved in new things. She trusts him completely and will always go to him for advice.

Besides her brother, Kaylee loves her Pokemon best, and always treats them with respect and friendship. Foxx, Her Leafeon, she is especially fond of, as he was her first Pokemon.

History: Like AJ, Kaylee was born in Fortree city. Because of the small population, she would usually hang out with her brother. She never thought that she annoyed him, she just liked to be with her brother. One night when her parents were out her brother locked himself in his room and left Kaylee alone in the treetop house. She decided to try and climb the tree round to her borther's window, but accidentally fell into an Ariados' web. She screamed for help and was eventually rescued by AJ's Torchic.

She decided not to tell her parents because she knew that AJ didn't mean for it to happen. She was happy when he started to hang around with her more, and they quickly became best friends. They are currently situated in Kanto, and are working there way through the gyms there.

Team: Although trained for speed like her brother's team, Kaylee's Pokemon are geared more towards defense, and will support her brother's Pokemon during double Battles, which they excel at. She has a Skarmory (Steele,Male), A Cloyster (Arma,Female), a Drapion (Venom,Male), a Leafeon (Foxx,Male), a Metagross (Mento), and a Gliscor (Fang,Male)

Other? Kaylee has the Zap Plate, She is an accomplished Gymnast and often practices. Latias' blessing to her was the ability to render herself invisible (Like in the 5th movie), but this is only for a certain amount of time.

About the RPer: I've been doing this about 2 years now, and have started a few threads before. I'm interested in the concept and love the possibilities we can do with this story arc.

EDIT: Both forms are done, hope I'm accepted

This post has been edited by BlackFalcon269: Apr 5 2012, 10:36 AM

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lightynite
post Mar 28 2012, 07:53 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 159 397

All-Time

Daaamn these GPX kids are fast :3
Anyways, here's everyone's favorite character(other than Vinny):

Name: Blaze Skar
Legend Marked? Yes, Rayquaza.
Appearance: Long, black hair, which is constantly up in a high ponytail. She has bright green eyes and wears a black tank covered by a black jacket and cargo pants. On her back is a large mark of what seems to be a dark green winding snake. Faint yellow lines can be seen glowing at times on the mark. The tail ends at some point on her lower back and the head is just under the nape of her neck.
Personality: Blaze is an easygoing person and loves to talk and laugh. She is very protective of her friends. Blaze is a sarcastic person and has many friends who admire her because of her seemingly, fearless personality. She only has one or two real friends, though, that she trusts with her life.

At the same time, Blaze can be very unpredictable and may come across as slightly bipolar to some people. It's just her way of trying to express what she feels. She doesn't like hiding things from people, and isn't very good at keeping a secret. Ironically, most people find her to be extremely trustworthy.

Blaze can be extremely sarcastic at times, usually when she is extremely tired or hungry. She is hot-tempered and hates anyone ridiculing herself or her friends. She also has a little bit of a smoking problem and Star usually joins her for a cigarette. She hasn't had one since Dewford.
History: Blaze grew up in Littleroot Town, Hoenn and is a Champion having beaten the Elite Four and Stephen. Her father is Norman, leader of Petalburg Gym (ring a bell anyone? :D) Though she was born in Hoenn, her family moved around a lot because of Norman's career, and the majority of her childhood was spent in Sinnoh, which is like a second home to her. She is quite an independent person as she always wanted to get out from her father's shadow.

Ever since she was a little girl, she'd wanted to know everything there was about Pokemon and she read every book she could get her hands on. As soon as she got her Torchic, she went on a catching spree, trying to get every Pokemon in the area. She'd ended up postponing her Journey for two years in the name of studying. Her time at school was mainly spent battling, as she was the most advanced student they'd ever had. It was there that she met her best friend, Jasmine Cade, who had arrived from Kanto, and the two were inseparable, matching each other in every way.

Blaze has spent the other part of her life travelling with her Pokemon, and they are her family now. She will not part with a single one of them, protecting them with her life and she knows they'd do the same. When battling, she prefers not to call out her moves like most trainers and instead uses various gestures for each Pokemon to tell them what to do. This doesn't apply much to her Gardevoir, though.

She doesn't know much about the plates or the marking, except that it hurts a lot.
Team: Blaziken, Male. Salamence, Male. Gardevoir, Female. Seaking, Female, Seako. Skitty, Female. Luxray, Male, Ronan.
Other? T.T I can't develop characters.
About the Rper: Um, I like unicorns and rainbows. And crack ships. And cake. Call me Lighty :)
+Quote Post

Dmitri
post Mar 28 2012, 09:45 PM
Post #4

Lecherous Demon
Group Icon

Member No.: 155 791

Team Scourge

"Vinthios"
"Nepex"
my heart 
How it aches

Name: Vincent Slyfain

Legend Marked? Yes, Zekky. 

Appearance:
hm. (click to show)
Mark looks like a circle on the palm of his hand that glows electric blue at times. Vincent tends to stray into dark and light color combinations. He is usually seen wearing a black jacket with a white undershirt and jeans. If he wears white, he'll probably wear black too, and vice versa. Despite his snappy dressing, his hair's usually the same disheveled mess of spikes everyday, unless it's a special occasion. Tends to stray into darker colors if given a choice, and loves monochrome-like outfits, which actually tend to brighten his trademark golden-colored eyes. 

Personality: Vincent is what one would often call an "open book". That being said, he's just absolutely hopeless when it comes to concealing his feelings or thoughts. If he has an opinion about something, it'll likely be written across his face in some of the most obvious ways; a drooping of his lip here, a slightly annoyed eyeroll there. All someone has to do to read his mood is look at his facial expression, which gives him a slight disadvantage when it comes to poker.

Despite his heart-on-his-sleeve demeanor, Vincent is cheerful almost 24/7, giving him an atmosphere of carefree bliss that sometimes comes off as a little careless. Vincent is a little mor than slightly naive, and sometimes appears a little bit slower than the next guy to strangers. What appears to be a lack of intelligence is honestly just naďveté. He's actually a little witty when he wants to be, but his brains level is a little below-average.

When confronted with difficult situations, Vincent does a surprising bit of thinking about it. During these times, he tends to space out and not pay attention to things around him, often making said situations become worse. Vincent doesn't respond well to critisism or negativity very well, in very rare cases lashing back verbally or just sulking, which he does a lot when he feels like his feelings are injured.

History: Vincent grew up a small, easy-going life in Driftveil, working at Cold Storage for a time. His first Pokemon, a Zoura, was recieved when he was on a buisness trip in Castelia City. A man shoved an Egg into Vincent's hands, parting with him by saying 'It'll come in handy.' He still seems uncertain about why he was marked, sometimes, considering that he wasn't really a 'powerful' Trainer in the first place.

Team: Arden(Zoroark~ Male)
Soturi(Lucario~ Male)
Tamron(Shiny Zangoose~ Male)
Silver(Grovyle~ Female)
Mourtag(Zebstrika~ Male)
Hanalea(Froslass~ Female)

Other? Lolidunno mind plate

About the Rper: I rly thik ths rp is kool  and i rly hope 2 get 2 no u all rly wel! ^__________^ 

Name: Hex Alister 

Legend Marked? Kyurem. Obviously.

Appearance:  
Hexxy and I know it~ (click to show)
Wears casual-formal clothing, such as all-black clothes, with splashes of white. His mark is below his left eye. It looks like a gray and light blue tattoo in the shape of a disproportional lizard with wings, as if it was attacking his face.

Personality: I cannot describe anything. Just augh by like one post you'll understand his personality I just CANNOT LEARN TO CAN.

History: I still don't have a legit history for Hex.

Team: Zon(Hydreigon, Male)
Sandstream(Krookodile, Male)
Icicle(Beartic, Male)
Salena(Purrloin, Female)
Yin(Espeon, Female)
Yang(Umbreon, Male)

Other? Probably. Also Icicle Plate.

About the Rper: hi my name is zorva

Also these forms were half-assed at the time of conception so.
I rp way better than I form make

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wolvine
post Apr 2 2012, 09:25 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Team Epic Win

Late reply is late.
BlackFalcon (Imma call you Doritos now, yes? Yes.) you are approved.

Silver and Lighty, though are't already members, so... Yeah. Where's Zorva?
+Quote Post

Zorva
post Apr 2 2012, 02:28 PM
Post #6

THE FORUM STRETCHED MY AVATARSSSSS
Group Icon

Member No.: 155 792

Active Squad

Name: ZORVA
Legend Marked? (If so specify) MEEW
Appearance: (Can be text or image. If marked, explain how) THIS BUT HUMAN HORNS ARE MORE HAT AND MARKED ON HER ARMS WITH MEW TATTOO THINGIES :0
Personality: (Try to be descriptive.) BLUHHHHH
History: (Again, try to be descriptive.) GREW UP WITH HER POKEMANS PRETTY MUCH
Team: POUNCE DE LEON: WHITE LIEPARD -- GCAT (PREVIOUSLY BEC, CAN BE BEC STILL IF YOU GIVE A DAMN): LUXRAY -- NAKNAK: PURRUGLY -- CASEY: PERSIAN -- MUTIE: ESPEON -- JASPERS: DELCATTY
Other? ZAP PLTE
About the Rper: YOU DON'T CAAAAARE

BAM

CAPS cat.gif3

EDIT: oh man caps everywhere I on't even care anymore but her small blessing is now.......................................

I'll come up with soemthign when it's convenient cause I woke up like 20 minutes ago or somethihng

--------------------
Bitter butter better be busted by baking before bed.

PRETTY PICTURES (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dmitri
post Apr 2 2012, 03:09 PM
Post #7

Lecherous Demon
Group Icon

Team Scourge

a wild zorva appeared !

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lightynite
post Apr 2 2012, 07:41 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

All-Time

Guys, we're almost whole again :')
IF ONLY AWL WOULD GET HIS STOOPID BUTT ON HERE
+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Apr 3 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #9

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

Thanks for accepting me man, I have changed my avatar accordingly with the new name bestowed upon me by Wolvine

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wolvine
post Apr 4 2012, 02:59 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Team Epic Win

Doritos. Doritos forever.

THE AWL HAS MADE CONTACT. I REPEAT, THE AWL HAD MADE CONTACT. As soon as he posts Athiosderdurp's form, we can starts again! C:
+Quote Post

Zorva
post Apr 4 2012, 02:59 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh hi new guy ;0 So when do we start? Where did we leave off?? OH WAIT I REMEMBER NO ONE MAE A MOVE (POST). I must perform an action post haste, and you know what screw everything I gotta go BEFUR SILVER RUINS EVERYTHIGN.

Let's pretend that I actually remember exactly what happened before the great bannation and deletion.

---

Nepeta, sensing a sort of breaking point, at light speed extracted her precious items from Anon's (Hex's, for newfriend) person. That green rag had taken a long time to stain, damn it. The bottlecap necklace with the Quaker oats lid pendant had been a pain too. "You can keep the sparklechip, since you're my uncle!" (was she calling him her uncle I don't even remember and I think they got into some fight but if that happened REWIND THIS IS CANON NOW BOOPBOOPBOOP) She took no further risks, and absconded into the crowd, back to Vincent.

(NOT IN THE RP THREAD,
PROBABLY FUCKING UP SOMETHING THAT ALREADY HAPPENED,
CAUSING GENERAL PROBLEMS FOR SOMEONE RPING,
SWEARING,
PROBLEM?

DWI.)

oh oops hello wolvy didn't see you there

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dmitri
post Apr 4 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #12

Lecherous Demon
Group Icon

Team Scourge

QUOTE(Zorva @ Apr 4 2012, 02:59 AM) *
Oh hi new guy ;0 So when do we start? Where did we leave off?? OH WAIT I REMEMBER NO ONE MAE A MOVE (POST). I must perform an action post haste, and you know what screw everything I gotta go BEFUR SILVER RUINS EVERYTHIGN.

Let's pretend that I actually remember exactly what happened before the great bannation and deletion.

---

Nepeta, sensing a sort of breaking point, at light speed extracted her precious items from Anon's (Hex's, for newfriend) person. That green rag had taken a long time to stain, damn it. The bottlecap necklace with the Quaker oats lid pendant had been a pain too. "You can keep the sparklechip, since you're my uncle!" (was she calling him her uncle I don't even remember and I think they got into some fight but if that happened REWIND THIS IS CANON NOW BOOPBOOPBOOP) She took no further risks, and absconded into the crowd, back to Vincent.

(NOT IN THE RP THREAD,
PROBABLY FUCKING UP SOMETHING THAT ALREADY HAPPENED,
CAUSING GENERAL PROBLEMS FOR SOMEONE RPING,
SWEARING,
PROBLEM?

DWI.)

oh oops hello wolvy didn't see you there

goddammit
CONFLICTED ABOUT THIS WHETHER OR NOT TO PRAISE OR HATE....................
zorv
i think
were waiting for awl
and
i actually think it was my turn to post
BRB CHECKING
EDIT:
WAIT
CANNOT LEARN TO CAN
RP ISN'T THERE
FFFFFFFFF

This post has been edited by Narcissistic Cryosphere: Apr 4 2012, 02:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lightynite
post Apr 4 2012, 04:27 PM
Post #13

Gym Leader
Group Icon

All-Time

Smooth move Zorvaa
My brain can't even comprehend it it's so awesome
CANON FTW
+Quote Post

Dmitri
post Apr 4 2012, 04:33 PM
Post #14

Lecherous Demon
Group Icon

Team Scourge

QUOTE(lighty12 @ Apr 4 2012, 04:27 PM) *
CANON FTW

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lightynite
post Apr 4 2012, 04:36 PM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

All-Time

+Quote Post

Dmitri
post Apr 4 2012, 04:42 PM
Post #16

Lecherous Demon
Group Icon

Team Scourge

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lightynite
post Apr 4 2012, 04:48 PM
Post #17

Gym Leader
Group Icon

All-Time

+Quote Post

Dmitri
post Apr 4 2012, 04:55 PM
Post #18

Lecherous Demon
Group Icon

Team Scourge

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zorva
post Apr 4 2012, 06:12 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Active Squad

Goodness look at the havoc I've wrought. :0

And I know we were waiting for owl BUT I HAD TO BE FUUUUUURST

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wolvine
post Apr 5 2012, 04:13 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Team Epic Win

Oh aren't we a fun bunch! Erm... Darius and Blaze were stalking/watching Static. Vinnycent was buying some junk and Nepetathequeenofallthingssparkly was bugging Da Smex I believe.
+Quote Post

108 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:32 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.