Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
14 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Bi-Weekly Breeders aka The Mass Breeding Project, December 15-31 = WOOPER
Boogie Ronnster
post May 11 2010, 10:54 PM
Post #1

I'm under yer bed instigating night terrors >8)
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 91 319

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

H'okay folks. Here it goes. Yes. This is a replacement group for the Mass Breeding Project group (or it was called something along those lines). I thought it had lots of potential and just couldn't go to waste. Hence, this group being made.

Now for the real beginning...The purpose of this group if you will. ^^

It's simple really. Has there ever been a (breed-able) pokemon you just COULDN'T find or only find it very rare? Or perhaps is there a pokemon you (and countless others) are having a shiny hunt for and there's just never enough!) Or maybe..Maybe...You're like me and just LOVE to breed pokemon.

In any case, this is the group for you! Whether, you are a breeder or a person looking for a specific (breed-able) pokemon or a shiny hunter or if you just want to join for the sake joining and being a part of something. I don't care. I don't discriminate ^w^

Here's a few things that you should now about this here group. AND the RULES are included.

1) Like the title of it shows, the breeding specimen will change bi-weekly (every two weeks). Why not a month you may ask? There will be no catering to just a certain amount of people. That's why. I want to reach out to everybody and everyone. Plus, there's at least a hundred breed-able pokemon (I think) and just 12 a year then would be ridiculous.

2)I, myself, will have no final say in what the breeding specimen is. In short, I will not favor anyone. I plan on utilizing the poll thing in order to prevent this ^^ The only say I have is the type of pokemon - Grass...Fire...Poison..etc...etc..

3) THE GENERAL FORUM AND GPX SPECIFIC FORUM RULES APPLY HERE AS WELL. In short, don't do anything foolish. No click-begging...No egg/pokemon posting...etc...etc..read the main rules, folks. U_U

4)I will not tolerate downright crudeness/nastiness/meanness/etc/etc/etc. Try to be civil people. It's okay to argue with something I do or say or choose. But please, have a backing to your argument. "No"s and "I don't like it"s will be politely, but redoubtably ignored. Actually, in any case, one-liner posts are just spam. So flesh out your posts, okay?

5) No. You do not have to breed every thing stated every time. That would be ridiculous. But I'd expect for you to partticipate in 3-5 of the breeding periods per year IF you join [that's 3-5 out of 24...that's not a lot...]. I'm not going to enforce this though. It's just a common courtesy thing.

The rule as stated above (and in the main forums) aren't so hard. But if by any chance, you break them, you may be BANNED from the group depending on the severity (and if it's a main forum rule or not) I will give no warning if it involved a main forum rule. I will simply press the "report" button and consider yourself done with the group. Now, don't be nervous. Just reading the rules will be enough to keep you in as long as you abide by them. It isn't that hard. Really, it isn't!

HOW TO JOIN:

Simply respond to this topic answering these questions:

Username:
Link to Party/Profile:
Favourite type of Pokemon (as in Fire, Water, Grass, etc..):
Which THREE [3] pokemon do you want to be bred the most (novelties are not included due to there only being one month reserved for novelty breeding):
What is your breeding rank: newbie/novice/expert/master

MEMBER LIST (simply written now. Will create links when possible; Also, listing is based on breeding rank)
Founder: Tequila Mockingbird

Members

~~~~Master:
The Yatagarasu

~~~Expert:
bijoukaiba
Mi10tic Fan
Munchy
Hayarotle
MDFang
ladymatch
Oranges
Sparrowo3o (BROADWAY)
Samoosion
dE ToP
ruts cbk
Gwineira
BlackySmith
WYZURD
Broken Angel

~~Novice:
Godspeed
Carnivine
grayson1314
Zapi the Pikachu
mech
Carissa24
Silv the Ninetales
ZoeC
The Lilac Pilgrim
Vyxel

~Newbie:
N Ferno
Emmy Atreyu
Vroke
il pianoforte
skeph
II Haunter II
Youpa

Never Bred Yet:
TheGreatBookWyrm

NEWS NEWS NEWS: New Round of polls are up. Choose wisely.

Also, I have consulted with a mod, and breeding novelties is ok as long as I keep everything and control and no spamming is involved.Thus, November will now be known as Novelty November.

CONTESTS:
DUSKULL SHINY HUNT - AUGUST 15-31

DISCUSSION TOPICS:
1)If you could have any breedable pokemon what would it be?
2)Which pokemon do you think is the most over-bred?
3)What are you breeding right at this moment?

One last thing. Don't be afraid to PM me, Tequila Mockingbird, if you have an ingenious ideas for this group. I don't bite C;

This post has been edited by Tequila Mockingbird: Dec 14 2010, 12:46 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Emmy Atreyu
post May 14 2010, 06:06 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 96 407

My Current Fave List

Hey. Rember me? Here's a clue: I live in your house, steal your clothes, and invade your personal space~ I'm also sitting in the same room as you...staring..watching..okay...I'm done. it's not like you didn't know my username already. Haha.

I'll join your club thing I guess (see! I do support you!)

Username: Emmy Atreyu
Link to Profile: This. Is. It
Fave Type of Pokemon: I don't have any. Maybe Fire. I dunno.
Which Three Pokemon do you want bred the most: Growlithe, Slowpoke, and Seel
What is your breeding rank: Nothing .___. Until I have two of the same pokemon (diff sexes), I'm not breeding anything.... Is this okay? This of course means, I may not join in on the breeding tasks right away...but..who knows! Maybe I'll get the right ones in time!
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 14 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Yay...I feel so loved e_____e. And yes, it's okay you don't have a breeding rank yet. Just as long as it's not months and you still haven't bred anything...

-----------------

And to spice things up, I'm going to answer my own discussion topics! Yayyyy!

1)If I could have any breedable pokemon, then it would have to be shellderboy. However, since I'm not including novelties in my group at the moment, I'd have to say eevee for I'm doing this epic eevolution shiny race thing. Otherwise, I have all the breedable pokemon.

2)Hrm. Charmander seems to always be in the shelter...though..i really don't mind since I'm in a shiny charmander race as well.

3)Right now I'm breeding my Blastoise Clone and Wartortle clone in hope for some squirtle clones! ^w^

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

Maybe I'm just a dreamer (click to show)

credits and personal notice (click to show)

+Quote Post

Tyranno
post May 14 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 95 544

Active Squad

I can haz join?
My breeding rank is Newbie
What about novelties? I am breeding two slime slugmaz

--------------------
My Party

~Dragon Cave~

+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 14 2010, 08:25 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

QUOTE(ShinyEntei @ May 14 2010, 08:18 PM) *
I can haz join?
My breeding rank is Newbie
What about novelties? I am breeding two slime slugmaz

Yes, you may join. However, please fill out the entire form-thing. It's just simple protocol. Nothing personal.

Though other groups, are, indeed, doing it. I believe a group is condone breeding novelties. However, I could be wrong. It's just in the GPX thread archives where all the declined groups are...there were a couple for breeding novelties and there was a notice on them saying "novelty breeding groups are not allowed".......>w>.

If I am wrong, I still only plan on putting one month aside for novelties. November. Get it? Novelty November. It's a alliteration 8'D. This is because there are SO many breedable pokemons and so few are novelties...despite the fact novelties are high in demand >w>.

In any case, I'll look into it.

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

bijoukaiba
post May 14 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #6

Proud NB Gator & writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 45 767

My Sapphires

Agh, you beat me to reopening this thread... XD

Username: bijoukaiba
Link to Party/Profile: http://gpxplus.net/user/bijoukaiba
Favourite type of Pokemon (as in Fire, Water, Grass, etc..): Water! love.gif
Which THREE [3] pokemon do you want to be bred the most (novelties are not included for the time being): Happiny, Solrock, and Mudkip. Or, if they had to be from the polls - Mudkip, Piplup, and Turtwig
What is your breeding rank: Expert

I won't start breeding right away, though, because I'm working part-time on the PKMN Trainer Achievement... and since I'm still about 300 hatchings away... errr, it'd be a little easier for me to wait a bit, you know? But I am hatching about 10-15 eggs a day. So in about a month, I'll be ready! happy.gif

This post has been edited by bijoukaiba: May 14 2010, 10:39 PM

--------------------

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 15 2010, 08:57 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Ahahaha. Sorry.

And that's totally fine (about not participating for a month or so). I'm not even sure I'll be participating right away (all the time). Since there's just 4 members including myself so far. I may wait until June 1 before my our first official breeding project. And most of june I'm away on vacation soooo.....I'm not participating then either.

As for the 3 pokemon you want bred. It was any pokemon. Not just from the polls. I forgot about happiny...I would like that bred sometime as well >w>

--------------------

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

bijoukaiba
post May 16 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #8

Proud NB Gator & writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 45 767

My Sapphires

Contest idea! What about making a banner/banners for the group?

--------------------

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 16 2010, 06:43 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Oooo~ Good idea~ o3o

I really want to have a contest soonish....But.... I have no prizes... >w<

Other groups promise red orbs or other summoning items...but I have no idea how one can "promise" a summoning item or whatever .___.

I could make an avatar for the winner...but if it's a banner making contest, chances are the winner would be artistic enough themselves.... Hrmmmm.....

Maybe I can make just a pixelated trophy or something, lol. It's the only thing I can think of...of course...my pixel art is less than to be desired >___<

Also, there's only 4 of us......3 who could participate....

Maybe once the group gets a couple more members....I can do this contest idea of yours.

As for a banner though, we definitely need one..

I can make a makeshift, cruddy one for the time being I suppose. My photoshop is outdated (very much so), but it does still work...

--------------------

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

Illusione Tempus
post May 16 2010, 09:48 PM
Post #10

Addicted to Dragalia Lost
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 314

Milotic

Username: Mi10tic Fan
Link to Party/Profile: http://gpxplus.net/user/Mystic+milotic
Favourite type of Pokemon: Water and Flying
Which THREE [3] pokemon do you want to be bred the most: Happiny, Turtwig, Feebas
What is your breeding rank: Expert

Well I didn't get a chance to breed anything at the last Mass Breeding Project. But I usually have some breeding couples in my PC.

Currently I'm not breeding anything, leveling up my Lairon and Meditite while hunting for Lab Rares, shiny Feebas, female Munchlax Novelties I don't have... And a really long list of stuff.

I've got everything necessary. Yet my egg dex isn''t complete yet, but if I'm asked to breed a Pokemon I currently don't have, then I'm always ready to grab one to breed... As long as my party's not full.

--------------------
+Quote Post

fire stone
post May 16 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 193

Active Squad

Username: Munchy
Link to Party/Profile: http://my.gpxpl.us/Munchy
Favourite type of Pokemon (as in Fire, Water, Grass, etc..): Fire, Normal, Flying
Which THREE [3] pokemon do you want to be bred the most: Cleffa, Pichu, Budew
What is your breeding rank: Expert Breeder

i can breed Novels for contest winners if needed happy.gif

This post has been edited by Munchy: May 16 2010, 10:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 17 2010, 07:22 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Awesome. New members~ Welcome~ Welcome~ ^w^

@Mi10tic Fan: That's okay if you can't breed for a certain project (if that's what you mean). I know I won't be able to breed right away (even though it's my group >w> ). I'm breeding novelties for people at the moment. But I'll take an occasional break for the projects until I'm finished and can focus mainly on the projects.

@Munchy: Woah. I didn't think of breeding novelties as a prize. I could totally do that (to a certain extent) as well! We'll see how the contest turns out. I'll add some info about it sometime this week. Thanks so much for volunteering your services~ ^w^.

--------------------

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

fire stone
post May 17 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

1258/4000 <-- i want master breeder noes.gif

btw what can we talk about in this thread? grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 17 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

I'm merely a novice breeder. ;-; Of course, I just finished my first month here (and missed out on the May event. yay. lol..Nah..it's cool xD ). I'm on the road to expert though >:] The problem is I can't just give away all the egg in a litter unless for example..I'm breeding Winter Vulpixes and I get regular vulpix eggs..I just donate those for I already have my shiny regular vulpix/ninetails U_U. In short, I'm a shiny-aholic....xD;

Anything and anything breeding related!

I have some examples of discussion topics in my huge block of first post on the top...(near the bottom me thinks).

I'll repost the topics and other possible ones right here:

1)If you could have any breedable pokemon what would it be?
-novelty?
-non-novelty?
2)Which pokemon do you think is the most over-bred?
-Is there a certain pokemon egg that stalks you? o___o
3)What are you breeding right at this moment?
-is it for a shiny hunt?
-is it for a friend?
-is it just for the sake of breeding?
4)Why do you like breeding?
-personal gain? (shiny hunts)
-helping others/spreading the wealth (breeding for random people/friends/etc..)
-Both? (that's me~)
5)Are you on any shiny hunts in which you need more eggs?
-I'll keep this in mind with future polls.

--------------------

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

Godspeed
post May 17 2010, 03:38 PM
Post #15

remember, you are talking to the pranking MASTER.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 503

Active Squad

Username: Godspeed
Link to Party/Profile: Link
Favourite type of Pokemon (as in Fire, Water, Grass, etc..): If I had to choose, Fire
Which THREE [3] pokemon do you want to be bred the most (novelties are not included due to there only being one month reserved for novelty breeding): Nincada, of course, Solrock, and Lunatone.
What is your breeding rank: Novice.

--------------------
Hello, my name is
Godspeed.

Pokemon/Eggs:

+Quote Post

fire stone
post May 17 2010, 03:42 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

currently missing Shellboy , i got all the other novels

i normally just breed novels for people o.o

hmm, and lets see im currently doing a Shiny Cleffa Hunt ._.

almost two boxes full~, i cant seem to find the eggs in shelter >_> , they are rare noes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 17 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

@Godspeed: Welcome~ You may be in luck. A bug pokemon is the first breeding project. It will be decided upon once I get my polls working again .___. I screwed something up...... I lost all the data from the old polls too D:

@Munchy: I'm missing a shellderboy too & remorage, but I'm supposedly getting those from people. A drop trade-off so to speak.

Lol. I breed novelties for people AND myself in certain instances. Like..if I have 2 of the same gender. Then, I breed one of them with my ditto to get one of the opposite gender

And of course, a goal of mine is to get shiny clones and W. Vulpix (I've got shiny C. Clone down Cx )

Cleffa hunt, eh? I would suggest mostly looking in the lab. I see cleffas in the lab all the time and lab eggs are just as likely as bred eggs to be shiny :3 Or so I've heard >w>

--------------------

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

fire stone
post May 17 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

true, i got lots of my cleffas from labs , still no shiny tho

just hatching random pokes until i see some

will drop novels / legends that i dont need

currently have an extra Kyogre and Ho oh

a DW, and some others >_>

--------------------

+Quote Post

Hayarotle
post May 17 2010, 06:55 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 088

Active Squad

Username:Hayarotle
Link to Party/Profile:http://my.gpxpl.us/Hayarotle
Favourite type of Pokemon (as in Fire, Water, Grass, etc..):grass
Which THREE [3] pokemon do you want to be bred the most (novelties are not included due to there only being one month reserved for novelty breeding):Slakoth(they're the rarest non-novelty pokemon!, turtwig and bronzor
What is your breeding rank: newbie/novice/expert/master:expert

--------------------

Groups: (click to show)

GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. This is a Social experiment.
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 17 2010, 07:04 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Ah, I see. Lol. My current shiny hunt..well...one of them..is charmander....I guess I picked the right one because I swear there's NEVER a shortage of charmanders o_____o

Same with eevees (another hunt of mine) EXCEPT on critical Mass days (which seem to be happening quite often nowadays O_o )

Finally there's psyduck, which, like Cleffas, don't appear to be in the shelter a lot....Luckily, I find them in the lab a lot C:

I'm also semi-searching for a shiny squirtle while breeding squirtle clones for people C:

Lol. I don't get legends very often, but somehow I managed to get an extra Cresselia .___. I actually got my second Cresselia within just days of the first one O___o.

All my extra novelties besides some fossils are being reserved though :l

The only thing else I have extra of that is worth while (besides fossils?) is a lunatone perhaps...*shrug* I forgot I had one when I snatched one from the shelter. lol.

If I recall correctly, the last Mass Breeding Group's ending note was breeding Lunatones o3o. I'm surprised there's not more of them floating around u__u

As for your shiny hunt, until you hit way over 200 (maybe 400?) I wouldn't get down on yourself. According to some, on this site, a shiny is a 1/200 chance or something along those lines. In the video games, it's something crazy like 1/2000 O___O.

Hrm. Once I get this poll thing squared away tomorrow. I think I'll post some info about an eventual contest Cx. Hopefully a contest will liven up this group. 6 people (or 5 is it?) is not enough :<

OFF TOPIC:
All this shelter talk makes me depressed, I missed a Suicine in the safari zone yesterday DDDD: It took too long for me to register it was in fact a Suicine floating around in front of me :<

Oh well, I'd rather get one from the lab or an event with no previous owner anyways I suppose :/

I wish I had a magical Mew like "Professor Cypress" that could breed all sorts of things (unkown and legendaries included)! Of course, a regular member being able to do that would ruin the point of this game/site I suppose.

--------------------

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:10 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.